The Universal Dragonslayer (F...

By eyesoftheFUTURE

You awake in a dark cave with no recollection of how you ended up there. Strange blue tattoos line your body... More

Chapter 1: Awakening
A Fairy Tail Welcome
Chaper 3: Settling in
Chapter 4: Similarities
Chapter 5: Vs. Guildarts
Chapter 6: Chosen to Compete
Chapter 6.5: A day with Erza
Chapter 7: S-class Trials
Chapter 8: Vs. Erza
Chapter 9: A Deal
Chapter 10: A Change
Chaper 11: Man or Beast?
Chapter 12: 7 years
Chapter 13: Meet and Greet
Chapter 14: Grand Magic Games
Announcement
Chapter 14.5: ???
Chapter 15: A Victory Short Lived
Chapter 16: The Universal Dragonslayer
Chapter 17: A Blessed Intervention
Chapter 17.5: Time to Reflect
Chapter 18: Back in the fight
Chapter 19: Holding Back
Chapter 20: Man and Beast
Chapter 21: The Delivery Man
Chapter 22: Vs. You?
Chapter 23: To Hell and Back
Chapter 24: Peace
Chapter 24.5: Vacation
Chapter 25: Death Bed
Chapter 26: Beginning of the End
Chapter 27: Ready To Go
Chapter 28: Journey
Chapter 28.5: Atonement
Chapter 29: The Humming Woman
Special Announcement
QnA
Chapter 30: The Forgotten City
Chapter 31: Prelude To Destruction
Some Words to Say
Chapter 32: Vs. The Amalgamation
Chapter 33: The Fire Dragonslayer
Chapter 33.5: Fragmented Memory
Chapter 34: Dragons
Chapter 35: Vs. Acnologia and Irene
Chapter 37: The Allmother
Chapter 38: Vs. The Allmother
Chapter 39: Andromeda
Side Chapter: Day Off
Chapter 40: Lost Power
Chapter 41: A Battle of Giants
Chapter 42: Hearts of Iron
Chapter 43: The Allmother's Last Stand
Chapter 44: Aftermath
Epilogue
Thank You
Character Synopsis: The Universal Dragonslayer
Character Synopsis: Andromeda
Character Synopsis: The Allmother
Character Synopsis: Lugos
The Universal Dragonslayer's Meeting

Chapter 36: Father and Son

2.6K 61 24
By eyesoftheFUTURE

Acnologia stands before you. His bruised and bloody body stood firm.

The fire that was burning down the city was getting more intense, causing you to profusely sweat while embers rushed all around you.

You: I don't have much magic left, I need to use it sparingly.

Acnologia's black eyes made you feel cold. You knew that the voice in your head was the cause of this, but who was it?

He starts to move at you, a slight limp echoed each step.

You move forward. You move with a slow walk that turns into a full on sprint.

Acnologia throws down his right foot to the ground and uses his momentum to land a powerful punch to your face.

The hit staggared you.

You quickly retort with your own punch to his stomach. More of the goo blasts from his mouth.

He trips backwards and collapses to his knees, whipping his mouth.

Acnologia: I-What... *Incomprehensible gurgling*

He was talking but was cut off by more goo.

The black in his eyes started to lighten up before they went dark again.

You: I think if I hit his stomach enough, he might get all of that crap out if his system and take control again.

He puts one of his palms to the dirt ground, dark magic glows from the cracked gravel.

A black magic circle appears below you before exploding violently.

The pain from the attack was enough to make you cry out.

You land on the ground then charge him again.

A direct knee to the gut made him spew more goo. He held his stomach.

You: IM SORRY FOR THIS!

You move his arms and strike his abdomen over and over. His mouth was black. Each punch was weaker than the last as you ran out of energy.

He gains his footing again and grabs your left arm then he slams his head into yours, acting as a battering ram.

You fall to the ground, holding your head. He grabs your leg and throws you at a large rock.

You crash against it.

He grins as he rushes towards you and grabs your face.

A hiss escapes his lips when he raises his magic engulfed fist and strikes you in the chest against the hard rock. Sounds of cracking bone filled your ears.

Acnologia let's go and throws you to the ground. He raises his leg backwards then kicks you with all his might. More cracks echo from your body.

The pain was too much, you started to fade in and out. Your vision shook as your head pounded.

???: You are no hero. You are no human. You are no dragon.

Acnologia limps to where you landed. The same wide grin paints his face.

???: Every last creature that wonders in here all suffer the same fate. Death.

Your breathing slowed down. Your chest was numb with sharp pain.

You tried to move, but all your energy was gone. The most you could do was follow your father as he made his approach.

???: Death comes for us all eventually. For some sooner than others. It is enivitable for everyone exept for me.

You: A-cno-acnologia

You managed to speak.

He continues to walk.

You: Acn-F-father...

He slows down. The wide grin dissipates to a neutral stare, his mouth slight a gape.

You: Fath-father... stop thi-this...

Your voice was weak and raspy, but it was enough to get his attention. He stopped when he reached your body.

Slowly, he kneels down to your level. His black eyes were a lighter color.

A black ball of powerful magic appears in his palm as he leans down to you.

You: S-stop this...

He continues to lean down further until his face was next to your ear.

Acnologia: Kill her boy. Succeed where I failed.

His voice was quiet, he struggled to talk.

He pushes the ball of magic into your chest but instead of pain, you found warmth.

Your ribs snapped back into place. Your heartbeat was back to a normal pace. All the pain that took hold of you vanished in an instant.

Acnologia: This is my only gift to you brat. Use it right or else.

Acnologia collapses next to you. His eyes returned to normal as a pool of goo drains from his mouth.

You: Father... I'll kick her ass in your name...

???: Are you so sure?

You stand on your feet. New energy flowed through you. It was refreshing.

You: Yeah I'm sure...

You tightly clench your fist till your knuckles turned white.

You: I'll find a way to stop you... I don't care who you are... for what you've done... I'll end your existence! That is a promise!

Distant voice: YOU TELL 'EM (R/N)!

You: Huh? Who's that?

Five people and three cats rush toward you from the burning city. They were covered in ash  and scars.

You: H-hey guys!

You wave them down. The whole gang was there. Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Pantherlilly, Erza, and Ultear were sprinting at you without stopping.

Wendy: So nice to see you safe!

Erza ran faster than the others. She jumped at you and wrapped her arms around your neck.

Ultear: With all the commotion we thought you had gotten into troub-

Ultear cuts off midsentence as she sees Irene's and Acnologia's unconscious bodys.

Ultear: What happened...?

You: They were being controlled by some woman. She's been speaking to me in my head this whole time. I had to defend myself.

You look to Acnologia's body with a sad expression.

Erza let's go of your neck.

Erza: Wait so you took on both Acnologia AND Irene at the same time?

You: Technically no. I fought whoever was controlling them... although they didn't put up a long fight, they roughed me up pretty good.

Ultear: Acnologia gave you his magic didn't he?

You: He did. How can you tell?

Ultear: There's a different feel to you. It's... evil.

You: Evil or not, he saved me. Why he did? I don't know.

Everyone remains silent for a while before Gajeel and Natsu boisterously break the seriousness of the situation.

Natsu and Gajeel: IF YOU TOOK DOWN ACNOLOGIA THEN I GUESS YOU'RE NOW STRONGER THAN GUILDARTS! THAT MEANS YOURE MY NEW RIVAL!

You: I DIDN'T TAKE DOWN ACNOLOGIA! HE WASN'T EVEN IN CONTROL! THAT WASN'T HIM FIGHTING ME!

Gajeel: IT STILL COUNTS DRAGON BOY!

Wendy: Hey guys can we calm down?

Natsu and Gajeel: NO!

You: IF YOU PUNKS WANT TO FIGHT THEN IM RIGHT HERE!

Erza: ENOUGH!

Your partners voice was enough to make everyone quiet again.

Erza: We still have a very big problem to attend to! So if you idiots could focus and pay attention, maybe we can get this done and over with!

Natsu and Gajeel: Sorry ma'am!

Erza looks at you with squinted eyes.

You: I'm sorry.

Erza: Good. Now, what should we do?

Ultear: We find the Allmother.

Carla: The what's it now?

You: The Allmother... the woman behind this all.

Ultear: That's who you've been hearing in your head isn't it?

You: I believe so... what is she?

Ultear: As her name implys, she is the creator of all living creatures. She is the mother of all.

Pantherlilly: So she's a god?

Ultear: In a way, she is. But even a god has to come from somewhere. She wasn't born with the power to create, she took it from the ancient inhabitants of this now ruined city.

???: You should have seen their faces as I slaughtered each and every one of them.

You grip your teeth and look around.

Erza: What's wrong?

You: She's talking again, taunting me.

???: The tall untouched tower at the center of the city. That's where I reside. Face me, and face humanity's fate.

You: The untouched tower... that's where we'll find her.

Ultear: She waiting for us. This won't be easy, I hope you all know that.

Natsu: We're Fairy Tail wizards, theres no challenge hard enough for us!

Natsu pumps his fist in the air.

Gajeel: Damn right!

Wendy: Wait! Who's going to look after Acnologia and Irene?

Ultear looks at the two fallen dragonslayers.

Ultear: I will. This is a matter for Fairy Tail. I wouldn't be much help, the team work between all of you is outstanding. Do me a favor and save the world.

You: We will Ultear. Don't worry about it.

Ultear: (R/N), don't forget about the book. It's your life line against the Allmother.

You put your hand on the satchel that the book was in.

You: I won't forget. Thanks for everything Ultear.

You bow to her.

She blushes.

Ultear: It- I uh- It was nothing. I was only following orders. E-Erza can I tell you something in private?

Erza walks up to Ultear and she whispers something in her ear that causes Erza to turn bright red.

Erza: Will do. We're all going to make it out of here so I'll definitely do that later.

Ultear crouches down to Acnologia and starts tending to his wounds.

Happy: Are we ready?

Carla: I do believe so.

Erza: We have a one straight shot to the cause of all this madness. Let's not waste it.

You: I'm with Erza. We have one chance. We have to do this or else.

Natsu: I don't know what you're all worried about, we're going to win. We always do.

Gajeel: I'm tired of wasting time, let's go already.

You peer into the town. The tower stood tall at the center of the raging blaze yet it remained untouched. Anxiety filled your heart. On the outside you were calm, on the inside you felt like a scared child.

You: One chance... one opportunity...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
9 0 15
2 friends who get sucked into the wonderful World of FairyTail. Right in the middle of a battle with the Celestial Spirit King. How will their Advent...
23.8K 1K 38
You always lived your life believing you were normal. The truth is, you were far from it. But with your history of amnesia and mysteriously forgettin...
45.5K 1K 50
When Lucy gets pregnant with Loke's child, Fairy Tail must protect her from the harsh laws of the Spirit World and enemies who want her half-spirit b...