Draco Malfoy imagines

By dracomalf0yy

Just that basic stuff you know... Draco x reader,oh and probably most of these have more than 1 part.Not sure... More

Ferret problems
Ferret problems (part 2)
She's a mudblood?!
She's a mudblood?! (part 2)
She's a mudblood?! (part 3)
She's a mudblood?! (part 4)
Unexpected love
You're an idiot
This gonna be a trouble...
Oh no...
Oh no... (part 2)
Oh no... (part 3)
Oh no... (part 4)
Lovely
Lovely (part 2)
Lovely (part 3)
Lovely (part 4)
Who's that?
Who's that?! (part 2)
You?
You? (part 2)
You?! (part 4)
Perfects, but still enemies
Perfects, but still enemies (part 2)
Harry's other good friend
Harry's other good friend (part 2)
Crushes
Crushes (part 2)
Is this a Christmas miracle?!
Is this a Christmas miracle?! (part 2)
You are like literally crazy?
New student?!
Oh dear...
Moody is being a bitch
Mind reading
I love you
Dobby!
Not you, Lightness!
Not you, Lightness! (part 2)
Holy s*it...
Y/N NO!
Why do you hate me so much?
I'm sorry, Malfoy
Just admit it
Why him?
Why him? (part 2)
This is not happening!
Shut up or I'll hurt you!
I really thought Slytherins are fearless
I'll kill you
Oh bloody hell
Probably your last chance, mate
What a dumb idea...
Harry you're mental!
Harry you're mental! (part 2)
He's weird
I'm actually so mad at you right now
Unbelievable
Girl crush
You're dead
You're evil!
Wait what now?
A/N
Piss off, Parkinson!
Hockey
Home
That's love (part 1)
That's love (part 2)
Oh, shush, Malfoy!
Even your father?
Where could he be?
Even he smiled
Never have and never will
Not to touch you!
Christmas spirit (part 1)
Christmas spirit (part 2)
Mint and apples
My family
You.
Would you look at that?
Jealous and insecure
Vandalism

You?! (part 3)

7.1K 162 95
By dracomalf0yy

Previously...

"I-I think maybe I still have. Let's go now, I don't feel comfortable talking about this. Besides she's coming home with us." I told him awkwardly.

"I think you guys would be a good couple. If you still like her...marry her. You aren't that old yet. Y/N Malfoy sounds good to me. Besides I really do like her very much. And also we're here." Scorpius said. Wait what marry her?! She doesn't even like me anymore...I think. Well I hope she does, because Scorpius is right Y/N Malfoy really does sound good.

And then we walked up to the Headmaster office, and then we saw who it was...

Now...

"Longbottom?!" I asked, looking at him up and down. He's changed.

"Yes, Malfoy?  I know your son is sick, and you want Y/N  to take to home with you, because Scorpius needs some mother love, and he wanted Y/N to be the so called 'mother' to him. And you want to apologize to Y/N for being rude to her for all these years-" He wanted to continue, but I had to cut him off...

"S-shut it. Please. So she can come?" I asked him, he nodded, smiling a little in the end.

"Dad let's go now. Let's find Y/N, please." Scorpius said excitedly.

"Yeah, sure. Bye, Longbottom." I said.

"Bye." He said back, and then me and Scorpius went back to find Y/N.

"Dad are you excited too?" Scorpius asked.

"About what?" I asked him confusedly.

"About Y/n coming to us. Jeez what about are you thinking?" Scorpius said sighing, I was silent, but then Scorpius let go of my hand and ran away to somewhere.

"Hey!" I yelled after him, but then I saw where he went. He went to Y/N who was just coming out from her office, with a little trunk.

"Oh..." I said to myself.

"Are you ok, Draco?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go now." I told her smiling, she nodded, and then Scorpius grabbed both our hand, my right and Y/N's left.

Y/N's POV

I hope me and Draco won't have any arguments...I don't want Scorpius to hear it or anything so...

Let's just hope for the best.

"Hey, Y/N. I have a question for you, if you don't mind." Scorpius asked me when Draco was driving to the Malfoy Manor with us.

"Of course I don't mind. Ask away." I told him smiling.

"For how long did my father bully you?" He asked pretty loudly.

"Scorpius why are you asking that?"  Draco asked quickly.

"'Cause I wanna know. You were too rude to her. And now you wanna-" Scorpius was about to continue, but...

"Scorpius I dare you to finish this sentence." Draco said, Scorpius went paler than he already was and shut his mouth. I chuckled at both of them.

"You know Draco your son is cuter than you.* I smirked* I mean first: He's much more positive. Two: He's not evil like you were and etc. Also I'll answer your question now Scorpius...well let's be honest now. He bullied me for 5 years, straight. You can't blame him tho. I was really ugly then, not that I'm pretty now or something, but-" I was cut off now... I don't like it when someone cuts me off...( Also I mean none of you are ugly, trust me it's just for the story. I still think about myself like that tho haha).

"Stop it. Y/N I bet you looked very beautiful, and you still do. My father was just a prick to you. I bet he liked you, he was just afraid to admit it to you. I know him. And glasses suit you very well, like very, very, very well...ok I get it I should stop now."  Scorpius said, and then scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's ok, Scorpius." I said, and hugged him.

"Well...Scorpius wasn't lying much. I wasn't a prick. I was just...mean?" Draco said awkwardly too.

"But the other things... did I really told the truth that you liked her? O h my god." Scorpius said excitedly.

"Well...Oh thank god we're here. We arrived." Draco said...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 8.5K 38
Draco x male reader
43.1K 565 26
It's exactly as the title says with just a bit more ;)
3.1K 71 9
in which draco malfoy has only got eyes for harry potter. will contain mature themes. i do not own the characters or the hogwarts plot.
15.5K 269 15
I mean, the title is pretty self-explanatory