Kpop x male reader one-shots...

By fanboy_Storm

Some one-shots of kpop groups |boy groups only| Request anything fluff, bxb, angst,etc. Just can't write sm... More

Intro
Exo Chanyeol x male reader (Height difference)
Exo Xiumin x male reader (discovering fanfics)
BTS V x shy!male reader (studios and terror)
Exo DO x male reader (mending broken hearts) pt 1
Exo DO x male reader (mending broken hearts) pt 2
BTS J-hope x male reader (diary)
Exo Lay x male reader (Pigeons)
Bts Jungkook x male reader (birthday present)
A/n + need more requests
Bts Jimin x male reader (make up & dances)
Exo sehun x male reader (sick day)
Exo Baekhyun x male reader (whining)
New book!!
Exo Chen x male reader (colors of the world)
EXO Kris x male reader (drunk & jealous)
Quick a/n
Story ideas? (Bonus: my texts + joke)
Topp dogg B Joo x male reader (English is confusing)
Exo luhan x male (cuddles)
Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 1
Seventeen Mingyu x male reader (burdened love) pt 2
(a/n) update list
EXO Tao x male reader (horror movies)
NCT Ten x male reader (fruit)
NCT Jaehyun x male reader (protector)
Seventeen Wonwoo x male reader (colds & cuddles)
NCT 127 x male reader -texts-

Monsta X I.M x male reader (video games)

1.7K 54 23
By fanboy_Storm

Wow happy birthday to me today,

I'm also doing a Q&A in the future so if you have questions just comment them.
I hope you enjoy this update I finally published

Sleeping. Something that every person in the world seems to enjoy. At this time most people in South Korea are probably sleeping and enjoying their dreams. But there's the key word; most.

There is Starship Entertainment with the dorms full of sleeping idols and trainees. One certain male with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes seemed to be enjoying his dreamless sleep. At least until he unexpectedly gets woken up.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Zzzz...." complete silence.

But then a ring goes off.
*RING* *RING*

"Ugh.... who could be calling me at this hour..." slowly sitting up I grab my phone that's next to my bed and accept the call.

"Hello?" yawning as I talk not knowing why anyone would call at such a late hour.

"Hey, (y/n)." A voice on the other side says.

"What do you want I.M? It's midnight and I want to sleep..." Finally identifying the owner of the voice on the other end.

"Sorry, But can I come over? I'm kind of getting kicked out of the dorm."

"Hmm, But can't you just sleep in a practice room?" I hum wanting to fall back into my fluffy pillows.

"Come on!! We can play video games! And your room is closer than the studios." I.M says shuffling closer to his door, already knowing he can convince his friend.

"......" thinking about it, getting more tempted to play video games with his best friend.
"Okay, fine! Just hurry up before I decide to fall asleep!"

"Gotcha, be over in 3."

"...you are already out the door and on your way here, aren't you..."

"Yep."

"I'll see you pretty soon then."

Hanging up, I get out of bed knowing my door would be knocked down if I did fall back asleep. So instead I walk out and get my gaming system set up until I.M arrives.
Which in total did not take long at all just like I.M had promised.

A knocking on the door could be heard, so I get off my couch to open it. When the brown door gets opened I get greeted by I.M, who had messy hair and still had on blue pajamas.

"You didn't get changed?" I question, stepping to the side to let him in.

"I notice you didn't either."

Confused with that statement, I look down and sure enough I see I still have on my (f/c) pajamas which I was sleeping in earlier.

"Well your a last minute guest, I was planning on sleeping more."

"That's true, but anyway what game do you want to play?"

"We can play whatever one we played last time."

"I think that was Overwatch."

"How did you remember that?"

"Because I never took out the game since last time you were here."

"Oh."

Sitting down on the couch together, they both grab a controller and turn the tv on. Getting comfy they start the game.

-Time skip-

After hours of sitting on the couch and play video games, (y/n) grows less and less tired, but instead has fun with I.M.

"So why were you kicked out this time?" I ask, paying attention on where I was going in the game.

"I guess you can say it's a strange reason... but long story short I gave Kihyun-hyung a heart attack."

"Okay, you can't just not tell me the tea. Tell me how that happened."

I.M sighs and looks over at his boyfriend for 5 months, as he puts his controller down.

"I guess you still haven't learned about some of my habits yet."

(Y/n) looks at him confused.

"What does that even mean? We've been together for almost 6 months."

"Did you watch the most recent video of Monsta X?"

"No."

"Well, then I guess I'll have to tell you what happened."

"I've been asking you to tell me this whole time you idiot."

I.M ignores him and stretches on the couch.

"I usually play video games naked."

"Wait... what??? How did I not know this!"

"Because I have clothes on when we play here."

"Unless we're in the bedroom-"

"Stop, (y/n). We already know you end up not being able to walk afterwards."

"Okay, okay. But what happened with Kihyun?"

"I was playing video games because I couldn't sleep, but Kihyun's room is across the hallway so I guess he saw the light. So he ends up walking in on me while I was sitting there."

"You.... Please tell me you disinfect that chair."

I.M shrugs.

"You're such a weirdo, who plays without clothes on in a dorm..." I slump back into the couch, there was always amusement with I.M.

"You should see this as a good thing."

"How?"

"You get to spend more time with me."

".... can I give my receipt back for a new boyfriend?"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I'll return you for Wonho."

"You're so mean." I.M complains jokingly, dragging himself towards (y/n), collapsing on top of him.

"You're so heavy.... you're killing me!"

"I'm not that heavy." Getting off, I.M instead grabs onto (y/n) and pulls him on top so he lays on his chest.

"Better?"

"Much."

The rest of the night they both lie there cuddling. Sharing a few kisses here and there, until they slowly fall asleep.

Ndnsjsl this took forever for some reason. Sorry I haven't updated a whole lot but I've been working on it, so I have a lot of drafts🙂

I also saw NCT on May 3, it was amazing

Here's some pictures below that I took. My videos are kind of long and I have so many😅

Have a good day/night!
See ya in the next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.8K 74
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ If you don't feel comfortable, don't read it. 2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt
307K 2.6K 15
Here are some bts one shots. I take requests. Fluff/Lime Angst/Sad Y/N & OC And Let's face it all we want is just SMUT/LEMON ~Requests open~
DAZED [C] By r

Fanfiction

329K 8.6K 36
Welcome to my new story I hope you enjoy even though it's probably not that good but I try A gang leader and an innocent bean end up together. What...
20.9K 263 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...