Bible Quotes

By candylover007

*PLEASE READ THE UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION* Do you ever feel lazy to pick up the Bible? Do yo... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
Sorry
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
THE END

9.

22 6 0
By candylover007

I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart.
Psalm 9:1

We should thank the Lord everyday, for everything he has done and is doing for us. We all remember how Jesus cured the ten lepers. Only one of them came back to thank him, and that too a Samaritan. Samaritans and Jews were born enemies, then why did Jesus save him? It shows his infinite grace. When do we usually thank God? When we get things we don't expect to get, when we get things we don't deserve to get. If you don't believe you deserve to be saved and God saves you anyway, you will be deeply  grateful.

We should thank God not just in those times, but also in times where we lacked these blessing, when we feel sad, hopeless, because even then you should remember that, that is not the worst thing that could happen to you.

Thankyou Jesus ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 60 24
Part two of my character names book. If you haven't seen the first one yet then feel free to check it out.
93K 9.2K 85
In the face of the powerful, young and roguishly handsome landlord Choudhary Shah-Nawaz Qureshi, only Mehar-Bano was the one to oppose his patriarcha...
651K 10.8K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...