I Blame Fate for Loving You...

By galaxyplush

Sketch and Denis were dating until something ruins their relationship. Sketch consoles with his old friend Al... More

Perfect Before
Years Ago
Sorry
Pack Up
Rainy Days
One Day at a Time
Drinks on Me
Silent Treatment
Woah
Coffee Date
Brotherly Love
Guess what!
A Day Before Christmas
Christmas Day
Lit
Christmas Day Continued
Tagged... Again
Got Me Thinking
New Years Special
Homecoming
I'm Kinda Done with Tags But Why Not
Zoo
SUPRISE SUPRISE
I Need a Small Break
Date Night
A Final Goodbye

An Early Christmas

287 10 7
By galaxyplush

It's two weeks into November, and we're already putting up Christmas decorations. Alex was getting out the Christmas ornaments to hang on our plastic tree. I sat on the sofa, drinking hot chocolate.

"You going to help," He turned his head to look at me, "Sketch?"

"Hmmm, nah." I took a swig of chocolate.

He went to grab my cup, "At least let me have some."

"Hey!" I swung my arm to hit him, "make your own!" He frowned at me then went to place more décor, "So we're those people."

"The early decorators? Yes. It's never too early to get into the Christmas spirit!" He placed a snowflake on the tree, "So what did you get me?"

I almost spat out my drink, "What are you talking about? It's November!"

"So you do have present for me." He smirked.

"No, I don't."

"You're just keeping it a secret! What is it?" He hopped onto the couch, placed his head on my shoulder, and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I told you. Nothing, yet." I placed down my mug to help. But before I could stop him, Alex grabbed my mug and drank from the other side, "Give it back!" He held it teasingly over my head, "Not funny, Alex!"

"Alright, here you go." He handed me the drink, then muttered under his breath, "You're so cute when you're mad." He probably didn't want me to hear that, but I did.

Lastly, I hung a nutcracker soldier, while grinning like an idiot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 75 53
Graduating from high school was supposed to be Julia's fresh start: a way to become more than just a famous therapist's daughter and a dead kid's sis...
CLOUD 9INE By Andie

Science Fiction

1.2K 266 15
Tetra is dead, but that's okay. She's on Cloud 9. The 9th and lowest ring of heaven. She's okay with that, but her friends Lo, Evyn, and Ava want to...
3.8K 296 77
When the metamorphosis came, I was not ready. Change is not easy, when you're too young. My brand new wings sprouted from behind me, it burned like h...
11K 668 8
You ever think about how things could be different if you were given a second chance? Especially if that chance meant you could be anyone, well lucki...