Coffee Date

Alex and I went for some coffee at Starbucks. I ordered a chocolate latte and a buttered croissant. Alex ordered a caramel frap with 4 pumps of toffee and a madeleine cake. When we sat down, Denis walked in. He was accompanied with a man. The man was about his height, and had distinguishing blue eyes. Alex turned to see what I was looking at and grumbled.

 He looked at me, grabbed my hand, and mouthed, "Do you want to go?" I shook my head. 

I could see Denis glance at me a few times. The man, who Denis was with, took notice of me too. I could over hear him ask, "Who's that." And Denis replying, "Someone I used to know." Someone. Just a someone. Well, I guess I wouldn't tell my new date about my ex. The blue eyed man got up, and walked over to me.

"Hi, I'm Braden." 

I shook his hand, "Elijah."

"So, my date, Denis, says he knows you?"

"Um, yeah." I stutter, "He's my ex."

"Oh." He turned away. Great start to a relationship, right? Great, this is the perfect friend date. Just me, Alex, and my ex. Couldn't things be worst. Alex grabbed my hand, and took me out the door. If it wasn't for Alex, I would've spilled my drink on me.  He just makes everything better.

(So I didn't have to delete my account. I figured it out! Happy Thanksgiving!)