Nikita of the Kiriyu[Naruto F...

By Valerie_Satomi

She was a girl that seen and felt pain. Her family, her clan, her friends. All of them...Died. It was a mirac... More

Prolouge
Two Vs. Nikita
Academy
Team 7
Cooperate or not
Don't die on me
Tazuna
Enter:Zabuza
Fight a rogue ninja
Training
Nightmare
Hero of the Country
Strong
Gone
Intruders
Catch up
Commence the Chunin Exam
Information
Ongaku Clan
Written Exam
Confused
Author-chan is bugging
Confrontation
Game of Thrones
Informtion about OC
Survive
A sword for a sword
Light
Changed
Warning
Trust
Game Over

Golden Eye

1K 18 0
By Valerie_Satomi

NIKITA OF THE KIRIYU:GOLDEN EYE

I was walking down as I hold my bleeding arms.I then wince as the bleeding seem to continue

I can't open my Kiriyu to heal it.I am exhausted but then I stumbled and using my left hand I leaned upon the trunk of a tree as I catch my breath

But then as I was walking slowly I then sense chakra.

Damn it.

I slowly peak through the bushes and there I saw a girl with pink hair.

Their is only one person in this exam with that cherry blossom hair.

Sakura.

I  saw her aiding the two boys.

I then stared at Sasuke as his jet black hair was sprawled on the ground and his breathing was uneven as sweats continuously painted his pale skin.

What happened?

I  watch Sakura weakly placing the damp on their head hoping it would help to cool down their temperature.

I slowly walk their as normally as I can as to avoid Sakura worrying about my wound

"Who's there?"She asked as she held her kunai with her baggy eyes glancing everywhere.

Sakura's P.O.V

I am tired

I haven't sleep.

I wish Nikita can come I am sure she can take care of then.I know its a selfish wish.Of course she also is a part of the exam so what am I thinking

I then sense someone nearby and I immediately held my kunai as I glance around

" Who's there? "I called out

" Its me Sakura"As if on cue the heavens fulfilled my wish.

The scarlet haired Satomi was standing before me.

But then what if she was an enemy.The others have seen us together.

"Wait" I stopped her as she halt on her step.

I then examined her.

Still her scarlet hair was there but it was now messy.Her violet orbs still held the same laziness but if you observe you can see the care and sincerity behind that lazy eyes.

"When me and Nikita was on a mission I talked to her with something important.If you really is her what did we talk about?" I ask cautiously as I prayed this is Nikita but I held my kunai ready to cut the rope to activate my trap.

She then chuckled as she stared at the sky.

"We talked about someone that held your heart but for the sake of this boy you gave him up.Didn't you Sakura?" She asked me as a smile was painted on her face.

Flashback

"Nikita can we talk?" The cherry blossom hair asked as the Satomi followed her deep in the woods.

They seem to walk forever so the Satomi halt.

"What is it that you want to talk about Sakura?"She asked as she was facing the back of her teammates.

The Satomi then heard sobbing as  she saw crystal clear drops of water fell from her face

" I saw it"She said and the girl got confused.

"Saw?" She asked her

"Those sincere eyes he held" She said as her body shook.

The Satomi wanted to comfort her friend but it was like someone or something was stopping her feet from moving.

"I wish he could also look at me like that" She said as she clench her fist until it was now bleeding.

"He loves you" She said with her sympathetic voice booming through out the area

"Loves me?Who?" She asked as confusion filled her expression

Who loves me?

Who is who?

"Sasuke he loves you" She said as my eyes widen.

"Sasuke" I mumbled the name.

"I wish I was you.I am jealous. I envy you" She said as she lowered her head.

The Satomi felt sorry.She felt so guilty.

"I know he will never accept my love but I wanted to give him what he deserves" She said as more tears stareamed down her covered face as her pink hair protected her face

"I want Sasuke and you to be .." She trailed down as she bit her lips.

"To be together" She said as the wind dramatically let her hair fly as her face was now filled with tears but her smile was there

"Please take care of him" She said as the Satomi slowly teared up.

"Sakura" She called out as she hugged the girl.

"I promise" The Satomi said combing her teammates' hair.

End of flashback

The girl in front of me then started to tear up as her grip on her kunai loosen.

"Nikita" She called my name as she approached me leaving her kunai behind.

I then welcomed her with open arms as she cried.

"I-I am sorry. I can not protect them.I don't konow what to do...I-I was so useless" She said while sobbing in between every words.

"You are not useless.You are brave If you weren't here who will take care of them?" I asked her as she smiled at me and fixed herself.

"So tell me what happened?" I asked her eagerly waiting for her response.

"He-Orochimaru" She said biting her lower lip while her hands was clenched.

"Orochimaru?" I asked her confused with the new character.

"He ......he made something to Sasuke and Naruto" She said as she walked and showed me some kind of seal implanted on the Uchiha's neck.

"He looks like as if he is in so much pain" She said as I placed my hand on his forehead and flinch on the high temperature.

I then sigh.

"Step back" I commanded her as she looked at me confused but obeyed my orders.

I then gathered up all my white chakra in my eyes.

I then weaved handsigns.

Tiger-Serpent-Monkey-Ram-Ox-Bird-Tiger

In a fast pace I finished all the handsigns.

"Golden Kiriyu" I called out as Gold surrounded my eyes as lily with the outline of silver and filled with color of blue on each petal inside.

I know gold is so gauche.

I then stared at Sakura.

"That eye" She said as she stared at my eyes amazingly.

"The one you used to heal your wounds back on the mission in the land of waves" She said.

I nod.

"Yes it is" I said.

"Its called Golden Kiriyu " I said.

Additional information

Golden Kiriyu:A kind of Kiriyu that is only possessed by the main family household.This eye mainly focusses in healing.

White Chakra-

When the sage of six path discovered chakra.Another woman that held so much beauty named Miya Satomi(Founder of Satomi Clan) have discovered an apple that is white as snow.She then ate it and white chakra have flowed down her veins.This white chakra is said to be from the power of the ones who have made the world and mankind.Only the ones who have the Satomi's blood running down their veins can control this chakra.As to the reason why they can control blue chakra.As generation passed other ninja have also mixed in the clan and eventually pure white chakra is not running through the whole clan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
286K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...
420K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...