the Undertale Adventures

By Nanmaku113

What, if you meet Sans and get a crush on him? You two would move into the underground and experience some fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

28 2 4
By Nanmaku113

"HEYO, (Y/N), COULD YOU PLEASE HANG UP THESE FAKE BATS?" Papyrus and Blue were standing in the kitchen and cooking some food. Papyrus tried to fill some small portions of spaghettis into tiny bowls and Blue was preparing some mini tacos on a plate. (Y/n) was standing on a shaky ladder and hung the spooky decoration onto the ceiling. She was at the last fake bat, when she suddenly lost her balance and fell off the ladder.

"Oh my... b more careful next time, (y/n). U could've hurt urself." Honey was standing in the living room, with (y/n) on his arms and a glowing cigarette between his teeth. (y/n) blushed a little and her ears moved around insecure, while Honey let her down gently.

"Thanks, Honey. I'm being more careful next time." In the same moment, Blue brought the last plate with tacos in the living room and put it on the prepared table next to the kitchen door. He looked questioning to his bigger brother, this one just shrugged and let himself pound on the sofa.

"(Y/N), DO YOU WANT TO TRY MY TACOS?! THEY'RE REALLY DELICIOUS!" Blue pointed at some left-over tacos in the kitchen, which didn't fit onto the plate or where a little fucked up. Excited, (y/n) stepped into the kitchen and tried several tacos, she was enthusiastic about the good taste and Blue really felt flustered by her.

"I'm home. Oh, Honey, sup with 'Is ladder? Did u try get on a higher level?" Sans stepped into the house and greeted Honey with one of his puns. This one just chuckled and pointed at the kitchen, Blue and (y/n) seemed to have much fun.

"Looks like m'brother likes ur girlfriend. She's kinda clumsy, tho." Sans sat curious next to Honey and teared a ketchup bottle out of his jacket. Both skeletons sat quite next to each other and stared into the kitchen, Sans in his thoughts, Honey in his.

"SAAAANS. YOU'RE HOME, AREN'T YOU?! LAZYBONE, YOU HAVE TO PICK OUT A COSTUME FOR TONIGHT! YOU CAN TAKE (Y/N) WITH YOU, WHEN YOU'RE AT IT!" Papyrus stamped out of the kitchen and carried a huge hill of tiny bowls in his arms, filled with spaghetti. Sans twitched by his shout, but nodded agreeing. (y/n) listened to the conversation and joined Sans by getting dressed for a shopping tour.

"MY BROTHER CAN JOIN YOU! HE NEED ONE TOO!" Blue glared at his lazy brother, this one sighed. He just slipped in his shoes and then the three went outside.

A little later, they finally found themselves in an elderly costume shop by the waterfalls. A Temmie was standing behind a counter and looking, that the customers paid the right stuff. Sans, already held his costume in his hands and waited for Honey and (y/n) to come out of the dress cabins.

"I think, I'm going to b a carrot." Honey stepped out of the cabin, holding a green hat in his hands. Sans chuckled and glanced down to his costume. Just a simple white shirt, on which he's going to write something funny. Like 'Pun-Master' or...

"Sans, Honey? Would you mind to look at this costume?" (y/n) stick out her head between the curtains and looked at the two skeletons. Both nodded with a grin, so she stepped out the cabin.

She wore a very short skirt, that almost reached the middle of her thighs. A top, that showed much of her belly, was decorated with many pumpkins and bats on it. Around her neck was a black necklace, like a collar with a golden ring to put on a line at it.

"Maybe, u should... Crap, so damn hawt. Just change ur clothes! I'll buy it for ya." Sans pulled Honey with him, so he was sure nobody could see his girlfriend, while changing her clothes.

"Dude. Red and Edge will definitely tryna get her." Honey mumbled, while wiping some 'blood' away under his nose, Sans glared angry at him.

"If they even lend a hand on her, they'll die."

"I'm done! Let's pay!" (y/n) was in her normal outfit again, reaching Sans her costume. His eyes began to sparkle, when he buyed the short clothes for her.

Later at the Party:

(y/n) was putting some make-up on her face, the skirt was really quite short for her, so she tried to put on some short pants under it, but it failed. Now, she felt every breeze between her legs and every time, chills run down her back.

"(Y/N), THE FIRST GUESTS ARRIVED! IT'S METTATON AND NABSTABLOOK!" (y/n) was ready, examined herself short in the mirror and rushed out of the bathroom. In the living room stood a cute Nabstablook gentleman and Metagay as a fabulous princess. Or prince. (y/n) didn't know.

"Nabstablook! What a coincidence! And Mettaton, you look fabulous!"

"Oh my! Dear, you look so sexy and your ears... mhm~" (y/n) just smiled a little uncomfortable, when Sans and Honey appeared at the top of the staircase. Sans wore a white shirt, with the note: 'Pun-Master' on it and on his head was a funny boxer short. It looked very amusing.

Honey got a green hat and his orange sweater with orange pants. It was the first time, when (y/n) saw him NOT smoking.

"(y/n) ... You really look very beautiful... Do you like my gentleman outfit? It's made out of my tears..."

"Nabstablook, did you cry again?" (y/n) patted the howling ghost and lead him to the snack and drink table, then the next guests arrived.

Toriel and Frisk greeted (y/n) excited and Toriel asked many questions about the surface. She wanted to make sure, that (y/n) was doing well here and she was a little shocked, when she heard, that (y/n)'s soul was separated.

More and more people arrived the house. Undyne. Alphys. Asgore.

Soon the whole house was filled with the most monsters, that lived in the underground. Sans was chatting with a lot of people, Papyrus already cooked more snacks with Blue and (y/n) was just meeting people.

Everyone was nice to her, asked her about her relationship or about the surface in her old world.

"Yes. Yes, there are enough snacks. Just take a few!"

"Hello, (y/n) ~ You look really beautiful tonight." She recognized the deep voice with the funny accent in it. (y/n) turned around to Gaster and hugged him tight, he was gone the last few days and never showed up again. Tonight, was the first time, they saw each other again.

'Wow... her boobs are wiggling.'

"GASTER! Shut up!" Gaster collected some soft punches into his rips and (y/n) let go of him. She led him to the Snack bar, Blue just filled new tacos on a plate.

"Do you know tacos? Except from my memories?" Her hands grabbed two tacos, one for Gaster and another one for herself. He shook his head and bit curious in the taco, which was still in (y/n)'s hand. The half of it, almost dropped on the floor, but Gaster was able to catch the mess with his hands. The two giggled loud.

"(y/n)? Gaster? What's so funny? Or should I ask: What r u taco bout?" The three people laughed and she handed Sans her second taco, he bit in it and accidentally bit on her finger.

"Owie~!" Squeaking and jumping, she sucked at her finger.

"Oh no! Sorry, Bonehead. Show me ur finger" (y/n) took her finger out of her mouth and showed Sans and Gaster her finger tip. It was just a little swollen.

"Doesn't look bad. I guess, we just have to distract you now." Sans patted Gaster's shoulder and was about to counter something, when the front door was pushed open. A tense silence arrived the room, all eyes laid on the silhouettes between the doorframe.

"Boss, I think you were a little too rough!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SANS! I DO WANT WHAT I WANT!" A tall figure stamped into the room and the bright light let the bony stature of the person see.

"EDGE?! OMG! OMG! OMG! SO RED IS HERE TOO?!" Blue stormed to Edge, who looked like a Papyrus just in a very bad mood. His teeth were sharp, scars decorated his face and his 'suit' looked very similar to Papyrus real one.

"Oh no. Underfell arrived. I think the atmosphere is gonna b edgy now." Sans sighed annoyed and then his eyes went worried to his half-naked girlfriend.

"I'm going to welcome Red and Edge!" (y/n) rushed excited to the mad looking skeleton brothers, Sans followed (y/n) anxious and Gaster was finally left alone.

"RED, YOU LOOK AS GOOD AS ALWAYS AND EDGE! REALLY COOL COSTUME!" Blue was standing next to Papyrus and chatted to Edge and Red. Red just said 'tsk' to every nice comment, he got. Edge got hijacked by Blue and Papyrus, before (y/n) just could say 'Hi' to him.

"Hi! You're Red right?" Red was about to hiss at the person, that greeted him like this, when he looked in the smiling face of (y/n). He blushed red, by the sight at her body and avoided the eye contact to her.

"Who wants... to know, if I'm Red? Who even r u?!" He threw these words at (y/n) and she just shrugged with her shoulders.

"I'm (y/n). I'm..."

"...Sup Red. Yo, I take u to the snack bar, bro. C'mon! Oh (y/n), Nabstablook seems a lil lonely there." Without letting (y/n) say something, Sans teared Red with him in the direction of the Snack bar. There, he catched Gaster and Honey, who was talking with Edge. He took all three with him and teleported into his room.

"SANS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AND WHY IS MY STUPID BROTHER WITH YOU?!"

"Oi, c'mon. Shut up, just listen to him, Edge."

"NO, YOU SHUT UP, HONEY!"

"The fuck u want, Sans? If ur done here, I'll go down and tryna get this '(y/n)'. She's really hot, god damnit."

"Oh, this is the worst idea, I've ever heard. You shouldn't have said that."

"THE FUCK YOU SAID, YOU SHIT FACE?! I DO, WHAT I WANNA DO! Fuckin bitch."

"Everybody. Shut the fuck up. Especially you, Red. I'm coming to the point now! (y/n) is my girlfriend. She's mine. And if I ever find out, anyone of you lend a hand on her, he's going to have a real bad time.

And Red. I'm not talking about: Let's try it, because Sans will never find out. I'm going to find out."

"Okay. Okay. But if she's yours, doesn't that mean, she's also mine?"

"Hm... That would be a rational reason."

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW, ABOUT WHO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT! SO, WHY SHOULD I TRY TO GET HER?!" Edge wanted to leave the room and Honey followed his example.

"Dude, I dun wanna get ur girlfriend. I accept, that she's urs..." Sans nodded and let them pass, now only Red and Gaster stood in his bedroom, glaring at each other.

"I mean it, Red."

"Got it, shit head."

"And Gaster, I dunno. U've always were very close to her."

"I won't." Gaster chuckled and left the room, with snapping his fingers and teleporting back down.

"Gaster. Where's Sans? And Red. And what did you guys do above there?" (y/n) was shooting too many questions at Gaster, so he grabbed himself a cigarette and left the room fast.

(Y/N) was surprised.

Was something wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 151 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
60.8K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
3.9K 45 28
DISCONTINUED
181K 2.6K 33
All the monsters have been released from the underground but what happens when creatures full of lust meet some smexy humans Note: was originally in...