babysitter┃norenmin

Av chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... Mer

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ eleven ⌟

38.3K 2.5K 4K
Av chogiwanese

it was unusual.

renjun got inside chenle's apartment using the spare key the younger provided him and found the silence very weird.

he was used to hearing shouts here and there caused by jaemin and jeno that hearing complete silence was weird for him. although, he knows it's always like this. chenle would either be out of the apartment or is watching a movie with jisung in his room. the two are loud but are loud only at the right time. not like jeno and jaemin who just screams and argues any time of the day.

oh, hey hyung.❞ jisung waved his hand at the chinese who just stood there, spacing out. ❝hyung?

jisung.❞ and renjun guessed right. if jisung is here then he and chenle might be watching a movie. or if not then they might be doing something every hormonal teenagers do, which renjun knows they aren't doing it. chenle?

jisung pointed at chenle's bedroom door which he just came out to get food, ❝crying over the fact that hans betrayed everyone.

you guys are watching frozen?❞ renjun placed his bags down the sofa as he raised a brow at jisung.

chenle said you won't allow us to watch fifty shades of gray so—

what!?❞ renjun's jaw dropped, ❝how on earth do you know what that is?

dude, we are college students. we are not all that innocent anymore.❞ jisung said, his eyes focused on the fridge he just opened. he didn't even realize that he just called someone older than him a dude.

dude? pardon, jisung park?

dude—❞ jisung just realized what he just said and gave the older a sheepish smile, ❝hyung.

jisungie, what's taking you so long? frozen just finished.❞ chenle came out of the room, rubbing his eyes, ❝quick before renjun ge arrives, let's watch fifty shades—

and he was greeted by a glare by his chinese friend.

chenle gulped, ❝fifty shades of rainbow and butterflies.

zhong chenle!❞ the older tackled the panic male that's running towards the living room.

jisung calmly took out some ingredients for renjun to cook them lunch, which they haven't had yet since none of them knows how to cook and chenle didn't want to order because he said that renjun will arrive before or after lunch.

he took a bag of chips that was just on the cupboards and popped it open, eating as he watched the two chinese wrestling down the sofa. ❝go chenle, i root for you.

help me you chicken!❞ the male being tackled let out dolphin noises.

after i finish this bag of chips.❞ jisung giggled, ❝till then, hyung please don't kill my boyfriend.

oh, you're going to see fifty shades of red after finishing that bag of chips.❞ renjun said.

ge.. ge i'm sorry!❞ the first seconds was chenle laughing but now tears were falling down from his eyes and that made renjun stop. the older chinese sat up on the sofa with a winning smile.

what have you guys been doing while i was gone?

chenle didn't have the energy to answer. he was just staring at the ceiling as he could feel his soul coming out from his body. ❝i'm going to have abs in this state.

oh you know, just doing something here and there.❞ jisung was the one who answered, approaching the two.

renjun stood up from the sofa and just left jisung bring his boyfriend back to life. ❝and what is that something?

singing.❞ chenle said.

fishing.❞ jisung answered.

thinking that it was just part of their school works, renjun nodded. he didn't bother asking anymore questions and just went to the kitchen to cook lunch for the two that he guessed that they haven't eaten yet after seeing the kitchen so clean. except for the ingredients that is messily scattered on the table.

chenle rolled his eyes, turning his body to the side.

jisung giggled as he pecked his boyfriend's cheeks, ❝are you seriously ignoring me?

the male nodded, cutely if you ask jisung, looking away from jisung. the younger continued to give pecks to the chinese's cheeks and then trailers down to the exposed neck. pecks turned into long kissing and chenle's attention was caught when he felt jisung's tongue swirling on that one spot on his neck.

ji..

sshh, renjun hyung is in the kitchen.❞ jisung held the small male's chin and made him face him. he gave chenle a smile before kissing him.

ha..❞ chenle breathed after a long second of kissing jisung.

the younger didn't stop there. jisung bit chenle's bottom lip and was about to do something more than just sharing a heated kiss but was stopped by a mom like tone shouting from the kitchen.

i can hear you guys!

the two college boys turned there heads to the door frame towards the kitchen and saw renjun holding a knife. jisung quickly sat straight up, helping chenle who's lying down on the sofa.

renjun squinted his eyes at them before going back to the kitchen.

by the way hyung,❞ jisung cleared his throat, ❝how's being a babysitter?

chenle snorted, ❝more like an adultsitter.

jisung turned to the male beside him and showed a smirk. he placed his thumb on chenle's lip, brushing it, before sliding his finger down on the chinese's chest and pushing him back down. chenle let out a smiled as his hand went to the back of jisung's head and pulled him down for their lips to connect back again.

meanwhile, renjun was busy in the kitchen. he doesn't what the two were doing neither he was suspecting because of the silence. he then decided to answer jisung's question, ❝fine i guess.

a picture of jeno and jaemin arguing then appeared on his mind. he wondered what the two might be doing right now. they might be at the living room quarreling by now. a smile was formed in renjun's lips, who knew he would get attached with the two after being with them for just a week or even just days.

his eyes scanned around the kitchen, looking for his phone but then realized that he left it inside his bag which was at the living room. he closed the pot, washed his hands and went out of the kitchen.

jisung! chenle!❞ only to see the two boys making out.

chenle pulled away and buried his hed on the younger's chest. his confidence flying away to god knows where. jisung giggled as he patted his boyfriend's back.

oh god, now i know what singing and fishing means.❞ renjun said, getting his phone out from his bag.

he left the two and probably guessed that they are back at making out. they were totally different from jeno and jaemin. the two are engaged but doesn't even act like a sweet couple meanwhile these two are just boyfriends and yet they act like a married couple already.

and here is renjun, dealing with his single self.

what?❞ renjun giggled as the first thing he saw on his phone was jeno's smiling face as his wallpaper. his laugh then became louder when his home screen was jaemin sleeping. he guessed that jeno is the one who took a picture of it. ❝i should put a password next time.

he played a random song and continued his job in the kitchen. he then placed the food down the table and went back to the living room to check on the two. he smiled after seeing them cuddling on the sofa while talkimg random things.

i think fishes are cute.

jisung nodded, ❝but dolphins are cuter.

you know who's more cuter?

jisung pecked chenle's lips, ❝an endangered specie named zhong chenle.

i was going to say renjun ge.❞ chenle playfully pushed jisung away, ❝shut up.

jisung was happy that he made chenle blush but then chenle told him that renjun is cute, ❝then what about me?

you are not cute.❞ chenle giggled, ❝because you're hot.

oh?❞ jisung then surprised chenle with kisses on his face.

chenle giggled, ending jisung's kisses by giving him a kiss on the lips. the two pulled away and noticed renjun just standing there with a smile on his face.

what surprised them is that he didn't look mad. he would usually pull them apart.

but he was smiling.

renjun hyung?

gege?

the older blinked, noticing that he's been spacing out, ❝huh?

the two boys stood up from the sofa and laughed at renjun as they went inside the kitchen, drooling at the delicious food renjun just cooked.

renjun then shook his head. he just saw a vision of the three of them, him, jeno, and jaemin, on the sofa and acting all sweet. jeno hugging him by the waist and his head resting on his shoulder while renjun is resting his back on the smiling boy's chest. jaemin was snuggling closer to him and then gave him a kiss on the lips. jeno just smiled as he tucked jaemin's hair behind his ear.

having that image inside his head made him blush madly that the two boys was giving him weird looks.

ge, is there something wrong?

we can take you to the hospital if you like hyung.

renjun sighed, it has only been hours since he left and he's starting to miss the two young adults.

t b c

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
4.8K 357 7
Namjoon saved a boy named taehyung who is a mafia, taehyung fell in love with namjoon and wanted to make namjoon his' but then he got to know namjoon...
10.2K 130 12
cute gay relationships !all pics found on pinterest!
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...