Sunset's Long Lost Brother (A...

By TonyGarcia348

In A Sunset's Last Sunset, you saw what would happen if The Canterlot High Girls never forgave Sunset Shimmer... More

Forward
Prologue
Line-Up
New Cellmate
Getting To Know Some of the Prisoners
Cutie Mark
Escape Plan
Made It
Father and Son Reunion
Hey Mom
Off To Canterlot Castle
Enter Princess Twilight
We Need To Talk About Sunset
Epilogue (With a word from the author)

Resentment

396 8 0
By TonyGarcia348

It had now been 6 years. I was 13 years old, and at the end of being a colt, ready to become a stallion. Although music had been my refuge, this prison forced me to grow up too fast. During this age, I began to realize things about my parents. It embittered me, and I began to grow feelings of resentment towards them for being so cowardly. 

One day, I was with Capper. He saw I was in a foul mood. "You okay Garrett?" he asked, looking at me with concern. "I hate my parents..." I said in a tone like Tempest's. "How come?" asked Capper. "I just realized that they abandoned me," I said with anger, "they left me to rot here to save their sorry butts! They ran away like cowards, and I hate them for that!" I breathed in intense anger. 

 "Garrett, you can't hate them forever," said Capper. "Yes I can!" I shouted in anger, "They were never there for me during those nights I cried myself to sleep! Celebrating Hearth's Warming with family?!?!?! That's a joke in itself! And not a funny one! I'm never getting out of here! It's gonna be the same thing over and over again! Someone picks a fight with me, I defend myself, then I get put in solitary! It'll go on and on until I die!" I was broken on the inside.

"Never seen you this broken before," said Capper, "last I recall, you said you didn't want to survive this prison, that you wanted to live." I looked down and said, "Yeah, I wanted to, but now I just don't care anymore. It's hopeless Capper..." I felt like I was never going to see my family again. Then again, even if I could, why would I? That was what it felt like to be at my lowest. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 436 18
What happens when the Mane 6 suddenly end up in the future? 18 years into the future, to be precise. They find themselves next to a crime taking plac...
195K 3.2K 50
Johnathan Phoenix the new guard that works at Arkham Asylum and his sister is the world's infamous Punchline, she didn't support him so he had to sup...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
528K 23.8K 30
Every time his soulmate lies, the words appear on Iwaizumi's left wrist. Every time his soulmate lies, the words appear on Oikawa's right wrist. • ...