Hidden love [[kth_jjk]]

By _blueysh

Taehyung has been crushing on Jungkook for a very long time. But Jungkook, the popular guy, secretly likes Ta... More

||1|| Introduction
||2|| Painful feelings
||4|| Imagination
||5|| Confused
||6|| Do you hate me?
||7|| Meeting new people
||8|| Fast decisions
||9|| Weird feeling
||10|| I'm not who you think I am
||11|| Changing strategies
||12|| Complications
||13|| "You confuse me so much"
||14|| Not sure about anything
||15|| "Don't come near me"
||16|| Pictures and secrets
||17|| Revenge
||18|| Life-changing decision
||19|| Distance
||20|| A true friend
||21|| Breakdown
||22|| I'll keep my distance now
||23|| Back to reality
||24|| Guilt, worry and panic
||25|| Healing and breaking
||26|| The project

||3|| Ignoring

673 27 8
By _blueysh

Taehyung's POV

So, this is it.

I enter the building and start walking to my locker.

"Heyyy Taeee, where were you all summer?" I turn around and see Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, I was in Tokyo with my parents, what about you? Did you go to a lot of parties?"

"For sure! I had a lot of fun the last weeks, it was amazing!" he says smiling.

"Nice to see you again Jimin, but I think we need to go to class."

Right then the bell rings and I wave at him while walking away. 

Don't get me wrong, Jimin is a really nice guy and I get along with him really well. But the problem is, I never really had that great friends. I only have those friends that I talk with in school, but when we go home, we act as if we don't exist for each other. 

It works for me, but sometimes I ask myself how it would be to have a real friend. I don't know when the last time was someone came to my home to chill or me being invited somewhere.

I sigh as I sit down and prepare myself for the class and.... Jungkook... that's when I remember that he has this class too...

I'm happy to be able to see his face again, but I know I'll have that pain in my chest as well.

It's the moment I remember myself that I don't have a chance... he doesn't even see me..

The moment I hear the girls fangirling, I know Jungkook is here. I roll my eyes, but no one knows my heart races like hell. 

I look up and my eyes catch the most stunning sight ever. 

He looks handsome with his tan, shorter haircut, black button up and black jeans..

Not to forget his handsome face, good build body, big hands....

I almost start drooling, so I focus back on the notes on my desk. I rub my hands on my jeans under the table and slide my hand over my forehead, hating how I got all sweaty for such a reason.

Keep cool Tae, you got this.

Jungkook's POV

I walk into class knowing damn well there'll be girls annoying me, everyone staring and Tae sitting at his desk not even paying attention to me..

I stay at the door for a moment, observing everything. I see Tae at his table.

He looks so cute with his soft hair...

Then the girls surround me really fast, asking me how I am and how my holidays were. I just walk past them and honestly I have no idea where my sudden confidence is coming from, but I walk straight forward to Tae's seat and sit down next to him. 

I bounce my leg up and down, knowing damn well I'm as nervous as I've never been before. He doesn't look up from his notes..

Tae is so different from everyone else. In school either people love or hate me. And either they're my close best friends or my enemies but Tae is... just Tae.

I mean he has to know who I am since everyone knows me, but he doesn't pay attention at all when I'm around. I sometimes believe he ignores me. 

When we accidentally meet eyes he looks away. It's like I'm not there. Sometimes when we're at the same place he just leaves. Does he not like me?

Maybe he thinks I'm some cliche bad guy and doesn't want to get involved with me. But I don't even go to a lot of parties, if I do then only because people keep asking me.

But most importantly, I haven't had a real relationship before. I was also confused for a long time until I figured out that I'm bisexual. Which for sure no one knows except me. I only once had a girlfriend for three weeks, thinking she was nice..

But it seems like the person I have feelings for doesn't even want to be near me.

Taehyung's POV

What is happening?? He is sitting right beside me..

Okay... I need to stay calm..

I mean I've always been good at acting, which has been very helpful. 

I bet he thinks I hate him... I don't actually want him to think that, but if I want to hide my feelings, there's really no other way for me. If I wouldn't act around him, he would know that I like him.

I don't want to end up as the gay guy having a crush on the popular guy. So I pull up an act every day and fanboy over him only in my head..

The problem is as soon as he is too close..my acting kind of... cracks.

I don't have so much control anymore and that's why I would always get away from him but.. this is the first time this happens in class and I have no chance to get away, even if I want to...

Oh please don't embarrass yourself ..

"You're Tae right?" I hear his mesmerizing voice... it's so beautiful and clear close up.

"Y-yeah" I stutter.. I knew that would happen.

"Ehm.. we never talked before so I uh.. thought maybe we should get to know each other"

I see from the corner of my eye that he's looking at me, but if I'd return it I literally would faint. So I just look down on my lap..

"Uh, sure" I say simply. I know that for him it seems like I don't care but honestly.. I'm sweating, my hands are shaking, my heart might jump out of my chest and my breathing is so irregular... he's making me so nervous...

"I think you might know who I am, but I still want to introduce myself properly. I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm nineteen. What about you?"

"I'm K-kim Taehyung, seventeen.." I try to get out normal sentences but that's the best I can do.

"Nice...do you mind if we hang out sometime?.. Y-you don't have to- just if you want..." he says..did he- stutter?

"I- i uhhh... I don't know.." I can't just say yes... hang out with him? Would I still be able to act? No, no..it's way too risky.

"Oh...well...okay, but I'll give you my number in case you change your mind." I slowly give him my phone. He types his number in and gives it back.

My heart is about to explode and I'm about to hyperventilate. I feel like I'm breaking apart..

I get up and collect my things.

"I'm sorry- I uhh, need to go" I walk out before the teacher gets to class and then run to the boys bathroom. I lock myself up in one of the stalls and hide my face in my palms.

"Uhh why??!" I whisper shout. I'm still shaking and and I feel so frustrated.. why do I have to like him this much? Why did he talk to me? Why would he want to hang out with me? He knew my name... He wants to get to know me.. what is happening?....

"Please don't Jungkook.. I can't handle this..." I say to no one in particular.

I hide there for another five minutes to calm down and decide to call myself in sick. After the nurse sees how pale I look she sends me home.

I take the bus and soon arrive home. I walk up the stairs and immediately throw myself on my bed. I didn't plan on sleeping but I fell asleep anyways.

I wake up and look at the time. It's only 3 pm. I decide to watch some tv and chill for the day.

Jungkook's POV

I really don't know what to think anymore. Why is he avoiding me that much? It really feels like he hates me. And that hurts so much. I don't even know if I should text him. When I gave him my number I already texted myself so I could have his. So even if he doesn't text me, I can text him. But should I? I'm going crazy... 

This school day was so long and I couldn't stop thinking about whether I should text him or not.. he might not even respond...

I get in my car and drive home.. I open the door and am greeted by an empty house. Nothing but silence. It's so depressing sometimes..

I walk over to the kitchen. I open the one place I shouldn't be touching and grab a wine. A while later I sit on the sofa, watching some random show on the tv.

"Kim Taehyung! I like you you idiot!"
I scream, knowing no one will hear what I say.

Taehyung's POV

I'm watching tv and stuffing my stomach with chips when my phone suddenly starts vibrating. I look at the caller ID and am beyond confused at first.

Jungkook is calling...

What?

Why is he.. calling me?

I pick up.

"Hello?" I answer simply.

"Hey, uhm.. is dis Taehyungie?"

"Yes..? Is that you Jungkook? Are you drunk?"

"Yah and yah, but pshhh, don't tell anywone okay?"

I don't know what to do so I just listen.

"Sooo why are you ignoring me Tae?"

What? He really thinks I ignore him... but that's good, he doesn't know anything about my feelings for him.

"What do you mean? I'm not ignoring you Jungkook" I say nervously.

"pfff..." I hear through the phone.

"You shouldn't ignore me ya knuw... I'm the popula guy, don'tch you know that? Huh Tae?"

He says, it's like he's... angry?

Jungkook's POV

"I- I know Jungkook-" 

I interrupt him.

"Forget it Tae, I know you can't stand me. But it hurts..just tell me why?..." I say, not completely aware of what I'm doing at the moment.

"Jungkook, I don't know what you mean... I'll hang up now." I hear his deep and calming voice.

"Wait, Tae I-" 

I couldn't finish my sentence since he already hung up. It hurts, my heart hurts, so bad.. 

I might like him more than I realize...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.2K 27
A story of jikooks love journey throughout the years of being in bts. Jungkook a man confused about his strange feelings towards his hyung and Jimin...
2.3M 51.3K 30
You try to avoid him and not to fall in love with him however, your heart and body can not resist him, can not resist the fact that he is a extraordi...
99.8K 10.9K 70
A story of a pair of twins, Taehyung and V, consisting of contrasting personalities. It's a wonder how they have the same face but completely differe...
165K 6K 16
Jungkook fell in love with his band member Taehyung. The guy is perfect and living together is pure bliss - if not for the fact that Tae doesn't know...