Fragile Hearts

By ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... More

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 66

2.3K 219 115
By ShonaLover

Cape Town

Three days passed for the visit.Varna was in her hotel room.Working on her laptop.Quite an eventful week.Two conferences she attended.One in Australia and another here.She was satisfied with efforts she took.

She found Sunita (works under her) giving her plan for today.She has to meet two investors and fix a deal with either one of them.It was a difficult decision to make while choosing.Wondered if she would be able to judge whose the best.

Var-"Mr Rastogi business is not for weak minded people I am sorry.If you have to invest in our company you have to take a risk.Its all about having that one second for a chance to give away.Well decision is yours so.I would be awaiting your reply.Thank you."

She rolled her eyes.This man was a pain.God knows why a female figure has to be insulted or seen with different eyes.When she can run household why cant she be superior on work front.This misconception she hated.

She was busy on her mind when bumped into a person.A tall and well built figure.Height of more than 6 feet.

Var-"This was left.People cant walk with open eyes."

She said in whispers.The person made it audible but taking it with a faint smile.He handed over the file to her.

V-"The same advise should also go to you Ms.Shetty if Iam not wrong."

Varna raised her eyes and found the suave handsome guy eyes at her.She felt uncomfortable with his constant gaze.Suddenly stood up.Muttered a sorry and left.

V-"Miss Shetty.I believe you were here for a deal.A meeting.Leaving without giving a chance?"

She turned back and found him standing on posture with hands neatly tucked inside pocket.His face had something different.He soon gestured her to take a sit.And she did so.

A while later.Both were sitting corner of lobby.Coffee was served.

Var-"Iam sorry.For."

V-"Thats alright.When both were at fault."

She acknowledged that and opened her laptop.All time he put his lips on mug of coffee and his eyes bored into her features.Something about her appealed to him strongly.He was almost caught.

V-"So.You have been working for your father for how long."

Var-"How would that give you idea for what your here.Mr Reddy here are details.Please go through them.and give a nod only if you are.Okay with this."

She passed her proposal to him.Vivaan was taken a back with the cold eyes the ethereal beauty was showing him.His looks and personality never got him such response.She was denying him from all ends.

He was reading with half heart and observing her at same time.She was having her coffee.At that second Vivaan didnt knew from when he became a fonder.His eyes were not leaving sight of lipstick mark on her cup.Varna found his eyes and soon squeezed his brows.

He was caught.He cleared his throat and felt a certain heat on his ears.She looked puzzled.

V-"Its a yes."

Var-"Sorry?"

V-"Yes from my side."

Var-"Oh.So that calls for a deal?I can assure you would have no complaints from our side.We believe in giving best.And I have researched your company.It involves best."

He looked so lost in her words.Till buzz of his phone got him back.It was Kumar.He has to leave for some work.

V-"So.We okayed the deal."

She shook hands with the man with some uncertainty in mind.

Var-"Good bye."

V-"Ms Varna."

Var-"yes?"

V-"Would you mind.Have a cup of coffee again.Tomorrow at same hour?"

Vivaan was waiting eagerly.His lips in anticipation and hands again neatly tucked inside pockets.Other hand rubbed his stubble.

Varna gave a scoffed look.Thought for a while.He was taking that for a no.When out of blues.

Var-"Same place."

She left and a smile adorned his face.He ruffled his own hair and merrily joined Kumar wearing his shades on.This trip was so going to change his life.He thought so.

Varna was on her own.Playing with traces of her long hair.She loves her hair.Something which have been her.Precious self from childhood.She was so lost in thoughts.Didnt heard rings of her phone.She stumbled upon something.Hit her knee.Sat on bed.Coffee got cold.Kept on table for some time.She caught her head.What has gotten into her.From morning.Time she met this weird man.Experience was unlike she has with everyday work.She remembered his eyes.Features and attitude.How he was trying to hit on her.Was he trying.She thought.He looked decent.

She took her laptop.Searched all details about Vivaan Reddy.So he was top on most wanted bachelor list.But why was she doing this.She kept laptop away.Had sip from coffee.It was tasteless.Just like her life.Priyam was right.Does she need man in her life.She wasnt against marriage.But options and peoples experience made her feel nervous.She tried sleeing for some time.Few seconds after.Made face and got up.She couldnt shut her eyes properly for second.Same morning incident disturbed her.Why was this man affecting her so much.She better cancel this deal.No let someone else handle him from now on.

Vivaan shook hands with the person in charge of distribution.He was glad could be of some help.The villagers looked relieved and he personally showed interest to meet them.

V-"If you dont mind I would like to give them few things from my end.Some dry food items,clothes and something for children."

"Of course why not.Your father has been helping hand through your organization as well as the trust he opened here years ago.I am in charge of that.So I would have any how requested you.To meet them personally.There is also some one else just like you.With big heart.From last few months she comes here.Makes sure to contribute handful amount.for education of children.And those who are homeless.Come this way."

The man spoke with excitement and smile.Vivaan gave a nod and made his way along with Kumar and helpers.He walked with slow steps taking care of his dizziness.Sneezed for quite few times.

"When she heard about tragedy people facing here.She had to come.Its been a relief for us.We were short of funds as well.Thankfully you also came right time."

V-"Would love to meet such person.Must be generous and kind enough."

Vivaan seemed to feel better.The fresh air and the greenery gave him much peace than city life.He always had on mind to go for vacation from his busy life.Somewhere he can breathe fresh and spend some time of his own.

"Yes here she is.The Shettys you must have heard about them.Mr Shetty is renown business tycoon from Chennai.But its his daughter who looks like taking legacy forward.Ms Varna Shetty.A heart warming personality.Such self less girl."

Vivaan froze on his spot.When his eyes fell on the person standing at bit distance form him.His ears did not fail to recognize the name he heard.Inside was burning.Something struck him seeing that same girl.In a different look this time.He didnt want to remain aloof.For some reason he was being adamant for dislike towards her.

"Ms Shetty.Here I told you this morning.Mr Vivaan Reddy, will be here.Both of you have been helping together.Such rare occasion for us."

Kumar could recognize the tall and rigid personality lady.But he flinched when found Vivaan's eyes cornering him.He coughed and excused himself with distribution process.Vivaan and Varna were left in the scene.

Varna passed the last packet she had on hands to an old woman.She blessed her by kissing her on head.Varna smiled for a change.Vivaan stood with arms crossed.So she can smile too.How does it matter to him.He havent seen her do that.

Var-"Good.to see you again.Mr. ?"

He stiffened again at gesture that came from her.Tucked his shades inside blazer and spoke.

V-"Looks like you have very weak memory.Ms Shetty.Forgotten me easily we met few days ago if you remember."

Varna registered his tone on her mind.Smirked because she knew what he was referring at.She hasnt forgotten.

Both started taking small steps together.Didnt dare to look at each other.

Var-"I understand.you must be miffed with me.Mr Reddy."

V-"Arjun Reddy.In case you want to address me with surname.only."

Var-"That would do well for me."

Her body language and way of talking gets him a different thing every time.Unlike last time he was to develop strong dislike towards her.How his mind was not working on that.Instead it just poked him for something else.

V-"Professionalism is appreciated.How I wished keeping professional terms on mind you would have kept things.that way least."

He faced her with a smirk.Her eyes bore into his.They spoke something.Vivaan felt if he could stare at them and battle out right there.This lady was a mess and puzzle.He already knew.

Var-"Apology.if you want that from me?"

Varna now crossed her arms.Facing him with equal determined look on face.He smiled and looked around.

V-"Wish if I wouldnt have to say that.but if you insist then."

Var-"I had an emergency.That day had to leave .Moreover I didnt have it on mind.Why would a businessman like you lose out time.Waiting.You must have left within a minute or so."

Her helper passed her the bottle of water and she drank from it.Taking a pill.She had severe headache.Heat and exhaustion does that to her.

V-"You have such judgement skills.I am not at all.Pleased."

He let last word escape from his mouth in lingering tone.She could get the taunt that came on her way.Wiped her mouth and asked helper to leave.

Var-"I am sorry.being professionally connected I do have reason to apologize.If it makes you happy."

V-"could have left a note or message.All about impression you see."

She passed a sarcastic smile.

Var-"Sorry.I dont believe on creating impression specially how people perceive me.Anyways.Our companies are working together on this project.So I believe.Its better to let go.of whatever happened.Lets take a call?"

She extended her hand to him.He looked confused but shaked hands with her.The touch did something to him.Varna felt an unusual spark.Ignored and took her hand back.He gazed at her.

After meeting the people and spending some good time.it was time to leave.Vivaan found Varna talking with someone.He already took leave and was waiting near his car.He stood there supporting his back and crossing arms.His eyes didnt leave her sight from time they had conversation.

It was his mind was commanding him to not let it get affected by the egoistic and rude nature.His heart was defeating commands.Every single time.He wore his shades.Kumar opened door for him.

Varna's car was beside his.Before getting in she chose to give him a look.Went to him.

Var-"It was nice having you around Mr Vivaan.Hope if we meet again.that be a pleasant and cordial meeting."

V-"Glad could make you register my name.Hopefully next time.It will be."

Var-"Sorry?"

V-"A cordial and pleasantry exchange.Who knows."

Var-"good bye."

Varna came back to her hotel.Whole day was tiring.Traveling have become part of her life now.Doesnt stress her but tire her.She took few pills.Of pain and fell on bed.Before her eyes would give in.She smiled getting number of messages.As she switched on her phone.It was Ramya.She loved annoying her with messages.If she doesnt receive call.She will make call to her later.She was about to get lost in world of sleep.When remembered face and voice.She became alert.Her heart showed some sign.She frowned.Shrugging off thoughts.Caught hold of quilt.Tossed on bed.Changing sides.Nothing helped her.She was frustrated.

She had some water again.Caught her head.Vivaan Reddy was getting on her nerves now.He was on her thoughts.Why is she feeling indifferent towards him.He is just business person.She gets to meet many.She started biting her nails.Sat on bed again.Took her phone.Started typing there.Again same name.Her topic of research.After an hour.Lot of things were on her head.Vivaan and his achievements were impressive.His personality and work.Everything was good.Varna thought and checked time.She spent hour on him.She was angry with herself.Threw phone on other side.Covered her face with hands.

Var-"Varna get grip on yourself.You are Varna.Dont forget that.How can you search about guy.This is annoying.I dont care.How he is.Who he is.Its alright.We met.Its over.He is King of atittude.Way he was behaving today.Pathetic.Typical guy.So let it be."

She fell on bed.Hugging pillow.Again started thinking.His behavior was justified.What did she do that day.Smirk came on her lips she remembered.She said yes for coffee to him.Next day from first meeting.She couldnt say no.It would have looked odd.But when she thought.She was very angry with some other stuff.It slipped from her mind.Few minutes before meeting.She got urgent call.She thought to inform him somehow.But that also skipped from her mind.She smiled remembering.His anger and reaction today.He would have strangled her.Did her absence that day.Hurt his ego.It would have.

Varna tried to measure things.Was she thinking too much.Many guys like Vivaan she met before.Dealing with business.None left impact like.He has been doing.Maybe its just clash of egoes.She needs to be away.From all this.Why would guy like him.Try to be with her.Maybe he tried.Flirting with her.But gave up.Due to her cold attitude.She dumped pillow on her face.

Var-"This is getting overboard.I need to stop.Sleep Varna."

From last one hour she has been waiting for Mr Vivaan Reddy.She was sitting on conference room alone.When his personal secretary Kumar came and had honor to face her sharp eyes spitting anger.God knows how many times.He lost the count.

Kumar felt his throat dry and this time had water himself.This is it.Varna banged the table and got up.Taking her bag.

K-"Madam.Sir will be here."

She looked at the poor guy and then paused for a second.A smirk formed on her lips.

How unprofessional can be for person.To call for official meeting.Fail to be present.Wait was he taking revenge on her.Because of what she did.It wasnt intentional.Varna stopped as she found her car.Opened door and got in.Her anger wont leave her this soon.She asked driver to start car.Vivaan Reddy had to face consequence.He should knew it.Whom he messed with.More than anger.What made her insulted was.He didnt turn up.Was she looking forward to this meeting.With last meetings not at all.Positive and fruitful.She hated her brain.Heart for all these weird thinking.Main thing was.She has canceled deal.To teach him lesson.Moments after something.Took her concern.Was she being impulsive.Taking decision.She have to answer Prakash for this.Deal was profitable for them.How will she handle this.Messed her up more.

She didnt knew to laugh.Or being angry after conversation with Priyam.She had some water.She choked on it soon.Priyams words registered her.She widened in horror and shock.She had image of Vivaan and her.On candle light dinner and kissing.That was unexplainable.Driver applied brakes on car.Suddenly and she was shook.It was much needed shake.She needed.She was going to fail mentally.

Varna stirred in her sleep.Frowning her face.The constant noise from the door bell disturbed her sleep and finally she had to get up.The hotel service would be badly bashed up if she gets a chance.

A bouquet?Of orchids.

She closed the door and then kept the orchids aside.Well if it would have been roses she would have burn them or thrashed them right there.But orchids were her weakness.She loved them.If there was something girly about her regarding flowers.

She sat and opened the card that was attached with the flowers.Her face changed.From Vivaan Reddy.She twitched her lips and messed up her hair.She felt too tired to react.Her health had taken on her it seemed.

"Apologies.For last moment cancellation yesterday.And I would be glad if I get to ask for an apology for today.Meeting personally.Will be waiting for your reply." 

  Varna should have thrown card aside.Unlike of her, she kept it with the bouquet and glanced at the fresh orchids.She walked for few seconds and then went back to bed.She was sipping her coffee and checking her phone.When she found call from unknown number.

  "Ms Varna Shetty.Your Prince Charming is awaiting your presence eagerly.Tell me when may I have pleasure to meet you." 

Varna stiffened her face and spoke in loud tone.

V-"What nonsense?Whose speaking?"

R-"Hahahahahahahahah."

She could hear laughs from other end of call and that made her catch her head.

V-"Ramya.You know I hate your lame jokes."

R-"And you know how much I love troubling you darling sister."

V-"I dont have doubts on that.Anyways why did you call?Reached home safely?"

R-"Yes.and you are too late on checking for that.Dont have an ounce of worry or tension for your twin.So bad."

Ramya was having ice cream.Varna shrugged off the smile and continued.Was stuffing her luggage into the bag.

V-"I believe there are certainly more people who act more responsibly towards you.Why do you need my concern.I am busy you know that."

R-"Meany Sister.No one can take your place in my life.Okay.Now get done with your work and I want you here tomorrow."

V-"Why?Again some stupid party of yours.Or some family function full of complex relatives.Sorry spare me."

R-"Oho sister.This time its something else.Special day for me and I want you here."

Varna raised her brows and her eyes fell on the orchids again.She sat and brushed her hair with her fingers.

V-"What is it?Ramya."

After ending conversation with Ramya.She was seen smiling.Her sister was only source.Who could make her laugh and smile.Precious happiness in her life.Her heart beats for her in true sense.She went to touch orchids again.Something was there which made her eyes.Land on them again and again.She tried diverting her attention.Ended up being on them.Vivaan sent them as apology.So he is sorry.She thought what she could do.she heard her phone.Frowned as she received text from Priyam.It was quote.Decorated with hearts and flowers.

"At touch love.We awaken our souls.When you fall in love.Sleep and thirst.Hunger and stress gets relieved.Without any medicine.You are in love.If you see same person.In your dreams and reality.This is love."

Varna shut her eyes.Wanting to rely Priyam.But she dropped idea.Nothing will happen.She cursed herself for telling.Whatever have been happening to her.Since she met Vivaan to Priyam.She was only person.Shares her heart out with.She bit her nails.In deep stress.She was scared of Priyams.diagnosis about her.Was she falling for something.She doesnt want to.Why is Vivaan disturbing.Her to no limits.She looked at flowers.Scared and ran to washroom.Peeing out from door.Her eyes caught flowers.She shut her eyes.Then could see Vivaans face.Heard his voice.As she opened her eyes with frown.He was standing in front of flower.Dressed up in formals.Like she have seen him.He was in his usual attitude.Crossed arms.

V-"Ms Shetty.I said sorry.Now wont you accept this apology.What do you want me to do.For you.Tell me.I can bring moon.Stars for you.On this earth.Candle light dinner?If you say yes.Only you and me."

Var-"No.Go away."

Varna shouted at empty room.As she realized there wasnt anyone.Her sense have been disabled.She banged her head on door.She was shouting at flowers.No this cant be true.Vivaan Reddy was danger for her.Red alert.

Varna checked out from the hotel and got inside her car.She wore her shades which acted as shield to hide her eyes from people.She rubbed her nose.Conversation rather heated argument with Karuna.Made her mood turn completely off.When will her own people for change stop misunderstanding her.Time and again do they really need to remind her to show support and love towards her own sister.Why does she feel deprived of support and lack of love from her family?What did she do to get all this.Was it her own fault.Like people say she has attitude problem and she is arrogant.What made her like that.

Something pricked inside her when she got to know about  Ramyas marriage news.at last moment.Why wasnt she informed earlier.Not that she would want to be a hindrance on way for Ramya's happiness.

Her thoughts were broken by her phone.It was unknown number.Her voice sounded unusual.

Var-"Yeah."

V-"Am I speaking to Ms.Varna Shetty."

Var-"You have my no.dialled safely then why asking."

Vivaan rested himself comfortably on his chair.Kumar was curious trying to peep in finding out the conversation.

V-"Now I have no doubts.Perhaps you failed to notice me again.

Vivaan Reddy this side."

Var-"I dont have any detector fixed on my phone Mr Reddy.Sorry for that.

Anyways.How did you get my personal number?"

V-"Apologies for that.I had to.You hardly left any way."

He signed the documents and handed them to Kumar.Sending him away.Now he relaxed back to earlier position.

Var-"You have long list of apologies it seems."

V-"Given a chance I wont extend the list.If you wish."

Var-"I dont believe on wishes.Any case.Why did you call?Hope not another way of saying sorry?"

V-"You think I should be?"

Var-"I am getting late Mr Reddy.In vain.I guess already did the needful and.I am sorry for my behavior it was pretty lame."

V-"Glad you gave a thought and.Saved this deal."

Var-"A moment of impulsive act.From my side.want this to work in favor of both companies."

V-"Same here.So?Whats next?"

Var-"Wished to personally meet you and deal with this.But.Have to leave now catch this flight.For the time being maybe.Good bye Mr Reddy.Hope to be working with you.Soon."

Vivaan was left with a blank face as he heard the line dead.He looked at his phone then moved his head sideways.Was she really a girl or something.Like thin air.flying from one end to another.What was wrong with him.

V-"Vivaan Reddy.You got to concentrate on something else.She is.A mess."

Varna tried to control sensation in her eyes.Goodness she was wearing shades.Else her tears would have made.Her weak in front of people staring her.She couldnt get why small things.Matter to her so much.Well it wasnt small for her.She looked at phone again.Thought how did she behave with.Vivaan now.What was wrong with her.She had to be harsh every time.She dialed Priyams number.It was unreachable.She was only one who could understand her.Every time something comes for her.Someone tries to be close to her.She have been pushing them away.Fear of her hurting others.Have made her do this for her life.Priyam have been very serious.To her about whatever have been forming in her hart.For Vivaan.Be it love or attraction.She wanted this to work.

Varna was herself.Thinking if she should give this chance.Her life a chance.But seemed like.Fate havent it planned for her.She wished if she could.Have something good in life.She rubbed her nose.Opened inbox list on her phone.Checked Vivaans message from morning.She didnt have art to leave bouquet at hotel room.She remembered carrying those flowers.With her.Maybe she will treasure them.Reason was still undiscovered.

The call from Ramya.Wrecked her senses and mind.She didnt think twice.Before taking flight to Chennai back home.No matter how important anything for her in world.Ramya comes first for Varna.She has been feeling uneasy from morning.Knew Ramya will fall sick.She should have guessed it.She rubbed her nose.Sneezed few times.Was waiting for her boarding pass.Having coffee.When got text.

"Leaving for some urgent personal work.thought to check on you.If your health is alright.Heard ginger tea is best.To heal sore throats.Blocked nose.Hot head.Get well soon."

Varna had her mind and mouth in shock.Open as she saw.Text ended with flower sign.She didnt knew.At that moment how smile.Formed on her lips.She just blushed.couldnt believe herself.Next message came from Priyam.Check on her.She thought for some time.Before boarding flight.She sent reply.To Priyam.

"Chitti Im counting on you.He is not bad okay.I can give chance.Dont be so excited from now.Hold on.Take care.Love you."

She switched off her phone.As she smiled remembered.How Priyam have been on her.Asking her about her feelings.Budging her to interact with Vivaan more.Meet him if possible.She thought fastening her seat belt on flight.Why does he have to inform him.He is leaving for personal work.That man is weird.She felt heat on her cheeks.Weird feeling again.Took deep breath.Flight took off.She opened her eyes.He is weird.But his last text was cute.Oh no.

Var-"Varna Shetty dont fall.For cuteness.You are weird.Remember this."

She waited this journey to end.Praying Ramya is better on health.

Varna came out of her down memory lane guide.Her eyes welled up.She heard Pranushs loud shrieks.It alarmed her she was back to present.Till now she was in all those moments.In past.She wished never gone so far.Got lost in time.She took deep breath.Went to Pranush on bed.Who didnt look in good mood.He was given some special gifts for Diwali.By everyone.Toys and gifts wrapped.He wanted to look at.Those colorful things.Tapping on those boxes.With his tiny hands.he was tired calling out for Varna.She was on different land.She took him on her lap.He hit his head on.Her chest.Rubbing his eyes.Telling her he was tired.It was time for his sleep.She kissed his head.Ruffling his curly hairs.

Var-"Feeling sleepy Pranu.Still want to see.Your gifts.Just like your Amma.So anxious to know about gifts."

She remembered how Ramya used to do.Every time with gifts.She unwrapped boxes.Found cute teddy bear.Some other toys which became.Attraction for Pranush.He got happy.clapping his hands.Varna went back to her thoughts.Not seeing how excitedly Pranush was trying to show her.New teddy bear he got.He shrieked again loudly.

Var-"Sorry Im here.Im here.This is Pranus Teddy.Lets give him name."

He smiled getting her attention back.Both continued to have some time together.Till he was rubbing his eyes.Lulled to sleep by her.Varna kissed him.Setting him on his crib.She got rid of ear rings.Heavy stole.She wasnt used to wearing such stuff.How do people manage.It was late.All were downstairs after dinner.When she came up with Pranush.He was tired in those heavy clothes.She changed him.Thats when her eyes caught something.Which took her to memory lane.Vivaan have taken away everything from her bag.Other bag had few things.Her past has become.Closed book still open.In few phases.She had her diary on her hand.Looking at which her wounds.Felt fresh to her.She gulped hard pill of sorrow.Hollowness absorbing her from inside.As she turned pages.She found dried orchids again.Have been with her for time now.

They hurt her.Every time she would stare at them.She would wish to burn them.Throw them away from her.Somewhere far.She wondered.Felt in hate with herself.Why she kept them with her.All this while.It was something for her.From him first time.Her eyes watered again.Drop of tear touching her cheek.Span of moment she heard door.

V-"Sorry I."

Her back was facing him.Vivaan barged inside.When saw his son sleeping.He thought if his sudden.Noise disturbed him.He frowned to see her deeply involved with something.Varna dreaded with his presence.She wanted to close diary.When orchids.Symbol of her failed treasure of something.Dropped on floor.She found Vivaans hands on them.His frown turned deeper.Their eyes met.This time he was trying to recall.If he has seen them somewhere.Varnas heart was shaking with fear.Troubled emotions.She wished if this time.Would pass anyhow.Vivaan stared at those dried orchids.In his hand.

.............................................................................................................................

Much awaited scenes of Varna.From past.Her thoughts clearly presented.Every time she met Vivaan.Hope things are clear to you.Kindly read chapter 3 to 8.If you face any confusion.At the end we are back to present again.

Would like to thank each and every reader.For being so generous with words.Thank you.You all make me feel.Special in every way.You give me power to write.If there could be anything more.I can do for you.Than saying thank you.Love you all.From heart.

Please do not forget to vote and comment.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 23
All Rights Reserved. Rank #7 in suspense out of 5k stories for 5 days Rank #8 in suspense out of 5k stories for 4 days. Rank #9 in suspense out of 4k...
31K 2K 26
He is an orphan adopted by a rich business family in India. He was treated like a wonderful gem. Being a cool person he waits for a dream girl who co...
77.7K 3.4K 25
A tale of bonding between two beautiful individuals. Abhinav falls in love with Samskruthi; a naive, traditional young lady from an orthodox Brahmin...
2.9K 222 28
Note: This novel is inspired by the Telugu hit film Ek Niranjan directed by Puri Jagannath Summary: At the age of three, Ram was kidnapped by a middl...