I'm Not Yours, Alpha (Under R...

By HeronLightFray

Highest Rank: Werewolf #1 "Mine" he growls, and spins me around to face him. His face is now only inches away... More

I'm Not Yours, Alpha
Prologue
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: Awkward
Chapter 3: Imperfections
Chapter 4: New
Chapter 5: Invitation
Chapter 6: Stones
Author's Note + Cast
Chapter 7: Forgot
Chapter 8: Restraint
Chapter 9: Dinner
Author's Note: Please Read
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Closer
Chapter 12: Game
Chapter 13: Hold
Chapter 14: Bat

Authors Note

103K 2.8K 297
By HeronLightFray

I hate posting Author's Notes, but alas here is one.

So I haven't updated in a while (No duh) and It kinda sucks, sorry about that. I just wanted to let you guys know that an upload will be coming. I want to update to (hopefully) be around December 25th. The reason I am making a post out of this is because I'm tired of telling myself I'm going to upload and then push it back. I'm done with that. If I write it in an update, there is no doubt in my mind I will succeed in uploading when I say.

So for those of you who have stuck with me and will continue to I'm deeply grateful and so so so soooo thankful to have you as readers.

And for those of you who curse my name and my user name for not uploading all I can say to you is...sorry.

Anywho... See you soon?

... Oh yah and I've been meaning to do this for a while but, do you guys like the cover....because I LOVE IT!!! thanks to isaSecret for making it. I know this thank you is very very late, sorry.

-(A very very sorry) Elena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.9K 31
"Get out." A voice suddenly boomed coming down the stairs, Rachel. What is she doing here? I thought Hunter had banished her. "Rachel." I whisper...
306K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...
10.5M 273K 52
I was grabbed by the arm and pinned against the wall, I gasped in shock as I looked up to see the dude from earlier, "what the h-" I was cut off when...
61.1K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...