pants [yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

littlemochi: i really like ur pants in which jimin comments on yoongi's picture that he really likes his pan... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
Epilogue.
Authors note;

87.

27.3K 1.1K 1.5K
By Ilove1D1237

Jimin took a deep breath as he sat down at the booth. A waiter approached him with a radiant smile.

"Good afternoon sir! Can I get you something to drink?"

Jimin was too nervous to even drink coffee.
"Not right now. Thank you. I'm waiting for someone." Jimin smiled timidly.

The waiter was about to walk away when he spoke up again. "He will be here soon! I hope so anyways. I hope he doesn't leave me here hanging. It's our first time meeting up. Do I look okay? Is my hair okay? I think I put too much hairspray! I don't want my hair to look white and dirty. He's going to think I didn't shower! I showered twice before coming. I hope I didn't put too much cologne on."

"Wow, no worries sir. You look good. Waiting on your boyfriend?"

Jimin giggled like a little girl. "Yeah, my boyfriend." He playfully said raising both eyebrows.

"Okay, well I will be right over there and I'll come back when your companion arrives. If you need me don't hesitate to call!"

Jimin nodded and smiled as the waiter walked away. He nervously started to fidget with his fingers. His heart was beating so uncontrollably out of his chest, it was hard to keep his breathing at ease.

He took the small stuffed animal and set it on the table in front of the napkin stand so it would sit up.

Maybe Yoongi wouldn't miss it then. The bell rung and Jimin's eyes immediately went to the door.

He sighed relieved when he saw it wasn't Yoongi. He didn't know how to prepare for this.

What would Yoongi think of him?

Would he think he was ugly? Weird? Stupid?

He pulled out a folded piece of notebook paper from his jean pocket. He had written down questions to ask Yoongi just in case he forgot them because he knew he would.

I mean having Min Yoongi in front of you would make you forget the whole damn world.

His phone vibrated and his heart sunk. It was probably Yoongi cancelling at the last minute. When he read the notification he was grateful it was just Taehyung messaging him.

thekimtaehyung:
PLS KEEP ME INFORMED
U LOOK AMAZING BEST FRIEND
HES GOING TO LUV U I PROMISE
HE WONT RESIST UR PRETTY FACE
GOOD LUCK
JUST BE URSELF AND HE WILL ADORE U
💘💘💘

Jimin smiled at his best friends message. He felt much better with the encouragement. He unlocked his phone and started typing a message to send to Taehyung.

He was too busy typing that he completely missed the bell ringing from the front door. Yoongi entered and looked around the cafe waiting to be disappointed once again.

He was expecting Jimin not to show up at all. He'd be lying if he said he didn't stay up the whole night playing scenarios of  this encounter.

He tried to be calm, collected, and chill. He just couldn't. Jimin made him feel some sort of way and he didn't like it. He'd never felt that before, the thought simply scared him.

As he was glancing around he landed eyes on a pink stuffed animal. He swallowed hard as his eyes traveled to a boy who was looking down at his phone typing his life away.

He then scanned under the table and noted that in fact he was wearing black jeans with a cut on his left knee.

His heart sped up and he took a deep breath. This was it. He slowly approached the boy who was still looking down at his phone.

When he was right in front of the boy he glanced down. The boy kept his eyes glued to his phone as he smiled at it.

Yoongi took notice in the way his nose scrunched up forming a little dimple. He took note in the way his lips curved up in a smile and the way his blonde hair effortlessly fell.

He hadn't even seen him look up and his heart was already going like crazy. He then wondered who he was texting and why he seemed so happy and eager to type.

"Jimin?" He finally spoke.

Jimin's eyes widen as soon as he heard Yoongi's voice. He immediately dropped his phone on his lap as he looked up.

Yoongi stood frozen as he glanced at the timid boy sitting down. It was the first time seeing his face and he wondered why had he been hiding it all along?

Jimin felt the blood rush all through his body all the way to his cheeks and the tips of his ears.

"H-hi." Jimin responded breathless.

Yoongi licked his lip nervously. Why was he making him so nervous?

"You're Jimin, right?"

Jimin nodded his head quickly not being able to speak. He forgot his own language. Yoongi was so breathtaking up close.

He was inches away from him. Inches. How was a human so perfect?

Yoongi tried to play if cool but he felt himself beginning to blush. He looked away and cleared his throat wiping his nose anxiously.

"How do I know you're Jimin for real? You could be lying again and you could've sent someone here." He stated looking back at the boy.

"I-I really like your pants." Jimin whispered his face still on fire.

Yep, this is him.

In fact, Yoongi recognize the voice. He just hadn't paid much attention to the first "h-hi" because he was so compelled by him.

"Oh. I guess it is you then."

Jimin stood up clumsily dropping his phone. He bent over to pick it up and set it on the table only to drop it again.

He heard a quiet "shit" as he bent over once again. He picked up his phone with his shaky hands and struggled to stick it in his pocket.

Yep, this is definitely him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin. I am twenty-three years old, I'm 173.6 cm, I was born in Busan, I'm a Libra, I'm blood type A, I have a younger brother, my favorite number is 3, I love the colors blue and black, I love to eat chicken and fruit and umm . . . am I missing anything? Oh yeah my favorite animal—"

"Blabbing again, huh? I think you got everything." Yoongi said.

Jimin covered his mouth, "Sorry. I just—I blab when I'm nervous. Please, have a seat." He said waiting for Yoongi to sit in front of him.

They stared at each other for a few seconds. This was actually happening. Jimin's heart was still beating incredibly fast. His palms where sweating and he rubbed his thighs to wipe it off just in case Yoongi touched his hand.

The last thing he wanted was to be remembered as the "sweaty palms guy".

"Good afternoon! I see your boyfriend arrived!"

Jimin looked down cursing under his breath. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Boyfriend?"
Jimin kept looking down completely embarrassed to even face him.

The waiter quickly cleared his throat realizing that they probably weren't dating like Jimin had said. "Oops. Sorry I assumed . . . can I get you guys anything to drink?"

Yoongi was still confused but he looked up at the waiter. "Americano." He simply said.

"Great! And for your sir?"

Jimin looked up still blushing uncontrollably. "Same! I'll have the same!"

The waiter nodded and walked away. Jimin then sighed still flustered by what just happened.

"You like plain Americano?"

"Oh yeah, I fucking love it. I could drink it all day everyday."

To be honest, he didn't even know what an Americano coffee was.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows astonished. "Cool. So let's get down to business."

"Business?"

"Yeah, we came here to talk didn't we?"

Jimin nodded his head biting the inside of his cheek.

"Okay, let's start then."

Jimin took a deep shaky breath.

"Okay. Let's start."

>>>

note;
im currently working on the last few chapters for this fanfic. thank you guys soooooo much for supporting this story! i had no idea it would get so popular and receive so much love and im honestly so thankful for it 😭♥️

also im planning to write another yoonmin fanfic bc im forever yoonmin trash. but i got a question what other ship would you guys like me to write about? just a bit curious.

anyways,,,
thnx for reading, voting, and commenting 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 267 15
(Sequel to game on) (Editing) Yoongi and Jimin are now together, but what struggles will they face with their newfound relationship? Bottom Yoongi To...
19.6K 698 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
242K 22.3K 45
"What is it that you seek from me?" "Perfection."
15.7K 1.2K 34
Yoongi doesn't think he is gay and keeps denying it when Namjoon keeps saying he is gay and thinks he like Jimin. What will happen if he does like Ji...