Innocence (Completed)

By suhdude205

Ranked #1 in #MichaelJackson ❀️ Ranked #1 in #TheJackson5 Teenage Michael Jackson and his brothers are on top... More

America's Sweetheart
Boys Will Be Boys
J5 Groopies
What's Wrong With You?
Just Friends
Jealous
Be Careful With Me.
Special.
Seperate Ways.
Find a brain.
No.
It's Okay.
Games.
I cant.
No Winners.
Lady In My Life.
Steven
Baby Steps.
My Angel.
Moving Forward
Mistake?
Love is my message.
She's Out Of My Life.

Closure.

1.5K 60 140
By suhdude205

Michael
1972

I'd been longing to spend time with Lilly the whole week. I was happy to be home and have time with her. It seemed like she was becoming my best friend. We were sitting on my front porch, just talkin' and enjoying the warm weather and each others company. I couldn't help but to watch her. She's so...

"Whatcha looking at?" She looked at me as I blushed, not realizing I'd been staring at her.

"You." I giggled, looking down.

"Why?" She smiled.

I looked up at her, taking in every detail of her pretty adolescent face. "You're different." I spoke softly.

"Well duh. So are you." She giggled, nudging my shoulder a little bit.

I smiled at her before there was a moment of silence. A comfortable moment of silence.

"I love performing... I love traveling... I love our fans... I just..."

Lilly frowned at me as I searched for the right words to express how I was feeling.

"I just wish I could spend more time with you." I mumbled, making Lilly's face go from a frown to a smile.

She grabbed my hand and rubbed her thumb along my peace sign ring and sighed sweetly.

"I wish I could spend all my time with you." She blushed.

"I dunno... you would get tired of me." I giggled.

She smiled up at me, making my heart melt. I took a deep breath and pulled my hand away from hers. I slid my peace sign ring off and slid it on her finger. She furrowed her eyebrows and blush.

"I can't take your ring." She shook her head.

"I want you to keep it.. it means... I promise we'll always be together. No matter what." I looked into her big hazel eyes as she looked back into mine.

"Forever?" She whispered.

"And ever." I whispered back.

Present Day

I feel as if I've gone blind. My vision has been blurry from all the tears since last week.. I feel as if I've gone death, I can't hear anything but my own breathing. My own heart beating. I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep. The reality of things has yet to set in with me.

So many calls. So many visits. I didn't want to hear or see anyone. I felt numb. I'd locked myself in the bathroom for two whole days until Janet got me to come out.

And now Lillys father wants me to speak at her funeral.

Me.

I haven't even spoke since that tragic night.

My own brother is in jail for attempted murder and manslaughter. Those two girls told the cops everything and showed them the video footage of the whole thing.

I sniffled as I stared down at a picture of Lilly and I from when we were 15, at an award show. She had her arms wrapped around my waist and my arms were around her shoulders as I smashed my lips into her cheek.

I could still smell her vanilla scent lingering in my room, on my pillow, on my sheets. I still heard her sweet, soft voice saying my name and 'I love you'.

Once again I was drowning in my tears, heart completely shattered from the way I treated her while she was here. I sat the picture down and picked up the glove she spent $20,000 on for me. I cried harder.

Knock knock

"Michael..." a soft voice spoke as my door crept open.

I wiped my nose and face as I looked up, barley able to see my mother walking in wearing a black long dress and a black hat, sitting next to me on my bed.

"You ready to go?" She rubbed my back.

"I can't do this mother.." I whispered, voice cracking as tears continued to stream down my face.

"I know it's hard baby... but you have to... for Lilly. Today is your chance to speak your last words to her."

My last words to her..

• • • •

"And now.. a few words from Lillys lifelong friend, Mr. Michael Jackson." The reverend spoke, motioning for me to come up.

I looked around, seeing everyone clapping, but I could hear nothing. Janet stood up and held her hand out. I looked up at her and grabbed her hand. She walked up to the alter with me. And for the first time I was standing in front of a microphone and completely at a loss of what to say or do.

I fought back the tears biting at the rim of my eyes as I scanned the church full of family, friends, and fans here to cherish Lillys life.

Then my body froze. In the far back, by the door was a girl. Her aura was illuminating. She was wearing all white, apart from everyone else wearing all black.

It's Lilly.

She bit her lip then smiled at me, twiddling her letter 'M' necklace. I kept my eyes on her as I began to slowly speak.

"M-My hands, they shake with sorrow... My heart, it bleeds with pain... My soul will forever linger, wishing you could have stayed... the memories we shared will always bring a smile... why can't I have you back... for just a little w-while?" I felt the tears streaming down my face as I kept my eyes locked with Lillys.

"Let me not end this with an 'I love you', for you know that I truly do. That phrase has been so much misused, misunderstood and abused. Let me rather end this with, 'I think of you, I dream you, I taste you, and I feel you.' You made my life complete... And life without you... it will never be as sweet."

I heard her sweet voice whisper, 'I love you, Michael.. thank you.' She then stood up, walking to the doors. She looked back and smiled at me. I gave her a smile back as I watched her open the door, walking into the illuminating light outside the double doors of the church. And with that, she disappeared out of my life, but never out of my heart..

And for once, my tears stopped. The aching pain in my heart seized. And I felt at ease. There was still a pain in the pit of my stomach knowing that I wouldn't be able to see her again until I die, but at the moment... I felt relieved.

I spoke my last words to her. And she heard me.

My everything.

And now.... my angel.

• • • •

Mama K.

I was proud of him for speaking from his heart. Hopefully this brings him some kind of closure.

"Mrs. Jackson?" A deep voice called my name, making Joesph and I look in the direction.

"Oh... Mr. Lola. I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter.. I'm so sorry about Randy." I walked over and gave him a small hug. He sighed, looking around with reddened eyes.

"Thank you. All of you. Lilly adored your whole family. And Michael spoke beautifully up there." He looked down, ignoring the topic of Randy.

"It wasn't easy for him. But I'm glad he did."

"Look Mrs. Jackson..."

"Please call me Katie." I gave him a small, sympathetic smile.

"Okay. Katie, may I speak with you in private?"

I felt nervous as I followed him near the front doors of the church, while everyone resided inside, a room away at the repass.

"Katie, the autopsy reports came back."

I looked at him puzzled. "But... we already know how she passed."

"Yes but... she was a couple weeks pregnant.." he looked down, fighting back tears.

"Michaels..." I whispered in deep thought.

"What? You don't think it was Randy's?"

"She never slept with Randy.. Janet told me that. Only Michael.." I mumbled.

"Thank god... should we tell him?" He sniffled as he wiped his nose.

I looked through the doors spotting Michael, a small closed mouthed smile as he talked to one of Lillys friends.

He's found closure.

"No... let's just allow him to let Lilly rest now." I smiled.

• • • •

Omg guys! What'd you think of this story? It's done and I'm literally crying now lol 😭

Rip America's Sweetheart:
Lilly Anne Lola 😩💔

Give me feedback.

What'd you think of Michaels last words to Lilly?

What do you think about the fact that Lilly was pregnant with Michaels baby?

What do you think about Randy?

Thank you all for the love and support on this journey. I love you guys so much! 💕 Stay tuned for a new book and check out my book called 'Deadly'! It's an MJ horror/romance ❤️

Damn, he was perfect. 😍

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.7K 41
She has been his best friend since high school. She has been his coworker for years. Michael Jackson, thinks that he knows everything there is to kno...
5.4K 173 22
"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we can do about that." Keisha & Michael we...
7.7K 332 20
Moira-otherwise known as Tiny-was never built for living in the hood, especially Chicago hoods. She was always reserved and quiet, in response to her...
7K 263 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...