Stranger Things x Reader

By youneverknow22

Subject 01: Y/n L/n Abilities: emotion reading, mind reading, seeing through someone else's perspective, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Hey!
Teaser!

Chapter 18

21.6K 558 609
By youneverknow22

"That's it!!" You exclaim.

Suddenly, loud screeches in the background were heard. The demodogs..

Hopper grabs all the guns he could find, which was only two. He had one of his own and gave the other to Nancy, who you were surprised who could shoot. Steve had the bat and stood in the living room, with Hopper and Nancy. Everyone else stood behind them.

"There's no way Will connected it that fast. He has to go through the run tunnels and everything," you say as you wait for any kind of movement.

"Where are they?" Max asks as she watches everyone.

Lucas had his sling shot, Mike had a random cup thingy, and you grabbed a kitchen knife before you ran into the kitchen.

Then, you hear another screech, only closer. Then, you hear it hit against the outside of the wall, near the bushes.

"What is it doing?" Nancy asks.

"Teasing," You say as you point your knife at the side window. Then there was more clattering at the front of the house. Suddenly, you got really dizzy.

"Ah shit," you say as you stumble to the ground.

LY/n what's wrong?!" Hopper yells.

"Eleven," you say loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What about her?!" Mike asks as he helps you back up.

You didn't respond.

Only a demodog was thrown through the window and onto the ground in the house. It was dead. Then the doors unlocked on their own.

"She's here," you smirk and wait for her to walk in. She slowly steps in and everyone drops their weapons. You cry and run up to her.

"Sister," You say while still crying.

"Sister," she says letting a few tears go down her cheek.

"Sister?" A few people ask. You step out of the way to let her hug Mike.

"Eleven," he whispers.

"Mike," She says back.

"I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-," "353 days. I heard," El says while cutting Mike off.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?" Mike asks confused.

"I wouldn't let her," Hopper says as everyone turns to him.

"What the hell is this. Where have you been?" Hopper asks somewhat angrily, looking at El.

"Where have you been?" El shoots back. But Hopper hugs her as she hugs back.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike yells at Hopper as he pushes him.

"Hey! Let's talk, alone," Hopper says while grabbing Mikes collar of his shirt. He takes Mike into another room of the house.

"Protecting her? Protecting her?!!?" Mike yells as the door shuts and locks.

"Well damn," you say a you look at El.

You hug her again, "We have a lot we need to catch you up on."

She chuckles and nods. You let El hug Dustin and Lucas, missing them as well.

"We missed you," Lucas says.

"I missed you too," El says back while hugging them both.

"We talked about you pretty much everyday," Dustin says. Eleven gives him a strange look. She points in and at his mouth.

"Teeth," She says.

"What?" Dustin asks.

"You have teeth," Eleven says, totally chill. You can't help but laugh.

"You like these pearls?" Dustin asks as he purrs like an animal.

El jumps back at the sound. You can't help but laugh again. You drape and arm over her shoulders.

"I'm glad we finally get to talk to you in person rather than in our little mind void," you say as you kiss her cheek.

"Eleven?" Max asks.

"I'm uh, Max. I've heard a lot about you," Max says as she puts her hand out for El to shake. El looks at it and brushes past her.

"Damn that was cold," you whisper as you watch El. She goes over and hugs Joyce.

"Hey, hey sweetheart," Joyce says as she hug El.

"Can I see him?" El asks.

You walk over next to her and nod at Joyce. She takes you El to Will, who was now moved into his room. You sat at the dining table, looking at the cardboard that read 'CLOSE GATE'.

El soon came walking towards you with Joyce right behind her.

"You've opened this gate before haven't you sis?" You ask Eleven.

"Yes," she replies.

"Do you think if we got you back there, you could close it?" Joyce asks. El stares at you, you knew she could. You called everyone to the dining room for another talk.

"That is if we can even get in. The place is crawling with those dogs," Hopper says.

"Demodogs," Dustin corrects him.

"I'm sorry what?" Hopper asks.

"I said uh, Demodogs," Dustin stutters.

"How is this important right now?" Hopper asks. You can feel light anger coming from him.

"I can do it," El says.

"I'm going if El is," you add quickly.

"You can't," El shoots back at you, shaking her head

"Why not?" You ask.

"Because I said," she snaps back.

"I'm older than you, you know that right?" You ask. She sticks her tongue out, as you do it back.

"Neither one on you are hearing me," Hopper says making you and El look at Jim.

"We are hearing you. And we can," El says.

"Well even if you guys can, there's another problem. If the brain dies the body dies," Mike says.

"I thought that was the whole point," Hopper says.

"Not exactly. The point was to kill the mind Flayer. And the mind Flayer is connected to Will," you say. Everyone sighs.

"But we have a chance," you say. Everyone turns to you.

"What if we make Will body uninhabitable for the monster?" You ask the group. They start thinking.

"Joyce, you said he doesn't like heat right?" you ask her. She shakes her head. You smirk as you form an idea.

"We burn it out of him," Joyce says, catching onto your idea. You smile and nod.

"But we have to do that where he doesn't know this time," Mike says, pacing slightly.

"Somewhere far away," Dustin adds. Hopper says he has a cabin where he kept Eleven.

"Take Denfield, then you'll see a big oak tree. Your going to swing a right and the road will be a dead end. And its a five minute walk from there," Hopper says while carrying Will.

"Denfield, oak tree, swing right, 5 minutes. Channel 10?" Johnathan asks, among sure he has the right radio station.

"Yes, now tell me when it's out of him," Hopper says as you stand at the door.

Johnathan nods as he packs his car full of heaters. Nancy hops into the passenger seat while Joyce I'm in the backseat with Will.

"Sweet. Let's hit it-," "Where do you think your going little miss?" Hopper says, stopping you from getting to the car.

"What do you mean? I'm going with Will," you say as you try to break through shoppers grasp.

"No you're not. You'll try to stop him from hurting, but he has to hurt a little bit before that thing let's go of him," Hopper says while bringing you back inside the house.

"But... he needs me," You whimper as Hopper locks the door behind him.

"No," he says and walks off to get his gun.

You run to the couch and look out of the window. You see the taillights of Johnathans car. You wave goodbye to them and watch the lights disappear completely.

"You really care for him don't you?" Max asks.

"Huh?" You ask.

"You care for him," she repeats.

"Will? Oh, no no. We're just really good friends," you say as you look at her.

"Sure," Max says sarcastically.

"Kid, you ready?" Hopper says to Eleven.

"Yeah. You ready Y/n?" El asks you. "I'm not going," you say quietly.

"Huh? Why not?" Eleven asks. "We have something else to do," you say with a smirk as you look at your party, Max, and Steve. Hopper walks out with El, you and Mike following.

"Stay safe sis. And please come back to me," you say as you hug her.

"I will," she says as she kisses your cheek. You nod and step out of the way for Mike to hug her.

"I can't lose you again," Mike says with a scratchy voice.

"You won't lose me," El says softly.

"You promise?" Mike asks.

"I promise," El says. El starts leaning in towards Mike. You cover your eyes with your hands and turn around.

"El, it's time to go," Hopper says before they could kiss.

"Really? REALLY?!" You yell at him as El sighs. Everyone comes out into the porch and watched them leave.

"I will always be with you," you say to her as you watch the car drive away.

Everyone walks back inside besides you. You stare at Mrs. Byers' car that she left. Useful. You walked back inside and saw the dead Demodog.

"Hey Dustin! Don't you want to keep this dead demodog? You know, for a scientific breakthrough?" You call out.

"Great idea!! We can use the fridge to keep it from decomposing," Dustin says while taking everything out of the fridge.

"Steve can you wrap it up in a blanket and bring it here?" Dustin calls out to him.

"Sure, why the hell not," he says sarcastically.

"You're explaining this to Mrs. Byers," Steve says as he tries to put the demodog in the fridge.

"Guys!" You whisper. They all gather towards you.

"Now that Steve is busy, I get to tell you my plan. Okay, so if El is going to the gate, a lot of demodogs are already there guarding it," you say and pause.

"We need to cause a distraction so that it will be easier for them."
<<<•••>>>
1610 word count. Until the next chapter my hero's😘😘 -Kay😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 76 12
After the events of season 4 volume 2 of stranger things that leaves Maxine Mayfield in a coma, her friends are worried for her future (and if she wi...
94.3K 2.2K 34
Star Henderson. Dustin's adopted sister. She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But eve...
12.9K 382 48
This takes place between seasons 2-3 of Stranger Things and is from Will's point of view. Everything that has happened to him has been for a reason...
255 31 29
(The main character in this is Katlyn Byers, but you can pretend that they are y/n) Katlyn Byers, a 17-year-old famous actor who lives in California...