Can's Sweetener ( LBC FF ) [...

Galing kay Stin_Mon

This will be a short story. More like a long One-Shot. This FanFic takes place after Season 1. So basically h... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Bland
Chapter 2: His Smile
Chapter 4: Sweet
Tin's Oxygen: Part 1
Tin's Oxygen: Part 2
Tin's Oxygen: Part 3
Extra: Lemon's Mission

Chapter 3: Realizations

5.7K 277 44
Galing kay Stin_Mon

Pete looks shocked by the question I asked him. "Ai'Ae... Is my-!"

"That's the same question I have been wondering Ai'Pete. How the hell did you fall for this quick tempered shorty?" Pond asked, coming in together with Ae and Ping. Ae slaps Pond in the back of the head.

"Shut Up," Ae said to Pond. He looked at him threateningly, but turned it back on me. "Ai'Can! What are you asking Pete?" His angry face frightened me, causing me to lose balance and fall back on my butt. Pete quickly comes between us.

"Ai'Ae, Ai'Can was only asking me a question? Why are you being aggressive towards him?" He asked in a soft voice, pouting at him. All Ae's anger diminished, and he helped Pete off the ground. (Leaving me still on the floor by myself.) Pete was upset with Ae, and Ae kept trying to apologize. He even apologized to me, but I really didn't mind so much. I was used to Ae already.

They made up eventually and tried to invite me to have lunch with them, but I really wasn't feeling like eating so I went straight to the field. I told Good to meet up with me, and we hung out till practice.

Ding... Ding.

I wasn't going to look at the message, because I have been avoiding my phone since Tin was the one that bought it for me and it made me think of him every time I pulled it out. But for some reason I decided to look this time.

Pete: Ai'Ae is my hero. But the reason that I love him is because when I am with him he makes me stronger. I love being with him, and he accepts me. I knew it the moment I first saw him that I liked him.

Pete: I can't tell you if what you feel for Tin is love, because love is different for everyone.

Love is different for everyone? Than how will I know if what I feel for Tin is love... or friendship? 

Pete: From what I can see

Pete: Tin really cares for you.

Pete: And you care for him just as much.

I stare at his messages.

How can Pete be so certain of our feelings... When even I'm not sure, but he's right...

I care for him.

I want to see him.

I want to see him smiling back at me.

I want us to go out for lunch.

I want to drag him to the market again, and watch him get all flustered.

I want to go watch movies at his place, and to hang out again.

I don't want any of it to end.

Can: What if it's just caring for a friend? How will I know the difference?

I stare at my phone screen, and wait impatiently for Pete's reply. I'm hopeful for his answer. Maybe if I can't figure out my feelings, someone else can shine a light on them for me. So I can finally get out of this- not being able to eat, or sleep -misery.

Pete: What if I ask you a few questions, and we will see if that gives you a conclusion?

Can: What kind of questions?

Pete: Is he the first person you think about when you wake up, and the last when you go to sleep?

So it's these kinds of questions...

"That jerk won't leave my head. It's not my fault," I said out loud, startling Good.

Can: maybe.

Pete: Do you miss or worry about him when he's not around?

Of course, I do.

I wouldn't care if it was some random guy I didn't give two fucks about. He got on my nerves at first, but after a while he grew on me. Sure he still drives me crazy, and I hate when he calls me Cantaloupe...

Well, maybe I don't mind it so much anymore.

When did that happen?

When did I stop hating that nickname? Is it because when he calls me Cantaloupe... It sounds so endearing. (It's so creepy too, it gave me the chills the first time I heard it.)

I'm worried because he might hate me, or worse... That I hurt him.

Can: maybe.

Pete: Would it bother you if he kissed you?

"Fuck! Why that question?!"

"What's wrong..? Ai'Can... Why... Do you keep... yelling at your phone?" Good asked me, in a very slow pace.

"Cause I'm frustrated with these IC guys?!" I said, not wanting to tell Good everything.

That question...

I know the answer, but I'm scared of what it means...

The last time he kissed me, I felt something I didn't feel the times before. The first two kisses were forced, and I was furious. The following one, that was in front of my house, wasn't so bad....

The kiss in his house though...

It was so breathtakingly wondrous. It tasted-He tasted amazing.

His lips on mine... Did he always know how to kiss like that? Why do I have to like it so much? Why did he make my insides feel giddy? And my lips felt tingly.

Even if it was a forced kiss, I allowed it to continue. I let it last longer than all the others. Why?

Can: It doesn't.

Pete: If he kisses someone else, how would you feel?

I'd hate it. That punk said he loves me. Is it that easy to move on from someone? It hasn't even been a week!!!

I stood up and paced my steps back and forth.

Can: Did he?! That asshole! He can't!!

Pete: Haha. I said "what if," Can. He hasn't from what I know.

Oh. It was a rhetorical question... I can never really tell the difference.

Pete: Why did that make you mad?

Cause I'm jealous...

Shit. I though the jealousy would just disappear after I rejected him.

I thought if we went back to being friends all of these unwanted emotions would go away...

But it didn't...

It intensified tremendously...

I can't sleep, I can't eat, I get jealous off of fake situations, I worry about him, I miss him...

I-Fuck...

I already know my answer...

I fucking love that bastard Tin.

I dropped back down on the bench next to Good, and typed back to Pete.

Can: I love him... Don't I?

Pete: that is for you to know...

Pete: But from what I can tell...

Pete: Yes. You do.

"No. No. No. I messed up than... What if he hates me now? What will I do? Not eat for the rest of my life... I don't want that. Ai'Tin you bastard..."

"Tin? The... IC guy... The one you punched... The guy that drives... the black Mercedes Benz...?" Good asks me.

I just nodded my head, because it hurt too much to explain.

"I saw him..."

That got my attention. I turned on Good and gripped his shoulders. "Where? When?"

"I saw him..." He said.

"Yes. Yes! When?! Hurry and tell me!"

"Over... there? His car is parked... Over there," he said pointing in the direction of the side gate. And there it was his car was parked a little ways away, but it was definitely there.

"How do you know it's him?" I asked not believing my eyes.

"He's parked there... Every practice... Always the same spot... He got out yesterday... That's when I saw him."

He was here...

He came everyday...

Is he here to see me? But I hurt him...

What does it mean?

I thought he hated me now! Can this really be true. Does he still love me? I hope so...

I didn't care anymore...

"Thanks Ai'Good. I'm going to skip practice today, cover for me," I said grabbing my bag in a hurry.

I ran in the direction of his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! Another chapter done, and Can finally realized his feelings 👏👏❤️

What will Tin say? Will Can be able to confess his feelings?

2 chapters left... Like I said short story 😢☺️

Please comment and vote 😘 Let me know how you guys liked this short story 😉 Debating if I want to write anymore, or stick to long FF's.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27.7K 363 14
WALL-E and V-Bot, or V, are the last robots left on Earth. They spend their days tidying up the planet, one piece of garbage at a time. WALL-E and V...
76.9K 2.5K 34
"𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓪𝓵."💔
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
149K 12.2K 33
Wei Ying, a young, vibrant college student, knew something was off about Lan Zhan since the man moved in next door. It took strange dreams, howling...