A Drug Lord as my Father

By giraffe__lover

{COMPLETED} My name is Vivian Gonzalez I'm 17 turning 18. I live in a small town with my mom and sisters. My... More

•Uno•
•Dos•
•Tres•
•Quatro•
•Cinco•
•Seis •
•Siete•
•Ocho•
•Nueve•
•Once•
•Dose•
•Trece•
•Catorce•
•Quince•
•Diecieseis•
•Diecisiete•
•Dieciocho•
•Diecinueve•
•Veinte•
•Veintiuno•
•Veintidos•
•Ventitres•
•Venticuarto•
•Veinticinco•
•Ventiseis•
•Veintisiete•
•Veintiocho•
•Veintinueve•
•Treinta•
•Trienta y Uno•
•Trienta y Dos•
•Trienta y Tres•
•Trienta y Quarto•
•Trienta y Cinco•
•Trienta y Seis•
•Trienta y Siete•
•Trienta y Ocho •
•Trienta y Nueve•
•Cuarenta•
•One Last Note•
A Capo as my Lover (book 2)

•Diez•

2K 35 6
By giraffe__lover

                         ~•~
<<Time Skip>>

Next Morning

<<<Vivian's P.O.V>>>

I wake up to a deep voice calling my name.

I open my eyes slowly to find Leo shaking me lightly.

"Vivian, Vivian, get up." He says

I look at the clock on my nightstand.

5:30am

"Why so early? Breakfast is at 8:00." I whine.

"Here." He says handing me an apple and a gronala bar.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"It's just to give you enough energy for our lesson."

Ugh. Why this early?

"But I don't wa—" I say realizing that if I do take these lessons and do well I'll gain Juan's trust faster.

"Ok. What will we be doing?" I ask him.

"Some small excursuses."

"Ok." I get up and walk to the closet.

I changed into some black leggings and a white Nike T-shirt. I tie my a ponytail letting my curly hair free out of my bun.

I walk out and grabbed my apple and gronala bar.

"Let's go?" I tell him.

"Yeah." He grabs two water bottles and walks us out the room walking us to the gym.

Yes there's a gym. If you haven't noticed all then men here are buff and fit.

I eat my apple on the way there. I thought about saving me gronala bar for later. We finally got to the gym.

"Ok, let's warm up." Leo says stretching his back.

I noticed there were about 3 other guys here.

One was doing some pull ups near a wall. The other was doing some push ups. And the last one was starting to walk my way.

I look at Leo who has his back faced to the stranger.

"Um..Leo there's a guy coming over here." I say leaning over to Leo.

He turns around slowly and stands up straight.

I hide behind Leo's back hoping to become invisible.

Please don't talk to me. Pleas don't talk to me.

"Quien es ella?" Asks the stranger.

TRANSLATION: "Who is she?" Asks the stranger.

"Ella es...," Leo then moves aside and pushes me in fort of him, exactly what I didn't want," Vivian Gonzalez."

TRANSLATION: "She is...,,"Leo then moves aside and pushes me in front of him, exactly what I didn't want," Vivian Gonzalez."

Ugh.

<<<Leo's P.O.V>>>

Emanuel. 

One of the people I dislike the most in this whole world.

"Hola Vivian." Emanuel says grabbing Vivian's hand and kissing it gently.

"Hola." Vivian says taking her hand out of Emanule's reach.

"Yo soy Emanuel." He says starring at her hard and bitting his lip.

TRANSLATION: "I am Emanuel." He says staring at her hard and bitting his lip.

I don't like it.

I look down at Vivian who you can tell felt uncomfortable. I was about to hide her behind me but before I could she spoke.

"Que tines tanta sed que se te secaron los labios? Y que tengo en la cara para que me mires tanto ,eh?" She asked with a harsh tone.

TRANSLATION: "What are you so thirsty that your lips became chap? And do I have something on my face for you to be starting at me so much ,eh?" She said in a harsh tone.

Dang.

"Si tengo mucha sed." He said licking his lips again and with lustful eyes.

TRANSLATION: "Yes I'm very thirsty." He said licking his lips again and with lustful eyes.

This son of a bitch.

"Te gustaría un poco de agua?" Vivian asked opening one of the water bottles I brought.

TRANSLATION: "Would you like some water?" Vivian asked opening one of the water bottles I brought.

"Si," Emanuel said walking closer to Vivian.

TRANSLATION: "Yes," Emanuel said walking closer to Vivian.

She then takes the water bottle and throws it over Emanuel. 

Hahahaha!

"Todavía tines sed?" She asks innocently.

TRANSLATION: "Are you still thirsty?" She asks innocently.

She then walks away from Emanuel leaving him shocked and soaked.

"Sorry, I would have warned you but I didn't know she would do that." I say walking leaving him.

Hahahaha.

<<<Time Skip>>>

After an hour or so Vivian and I finished our work out.

"Want half?" She asked opening her granola bar from earlier.

"I'm good ,thanks." I say.

We then walked to 'our' room. She took a shower and when she got out she took a nap.

I don't know how she can sleep so well. Her father is a drug lord. How can she sleep knowing that. Is it the bed? I don't know. If I were her I wouldn't be able to sleep at all.

As she slept I remembered a box that was found in her car.

I stood up to get a box from the closet. Inside was an old camera with her initials engraved in it. I don't know why she would want an old camera but I guess it's nice. It doesn't look very old.

She probably needs something to make her feel more at home. I decide to place it on her nightstand for her to see when she wakes.

<<<Time Skip>>>

<<Vivian's P.O.V>>

I wake up and look over to my nightstand to see the time. But something caught my eye.

My camera.

I get up and grab it. I examine it to see if it's ok. It's perfectly fine.

Thanks to god.

I walk over to the window to see if there's anything interesting to take some pics.

The window shows the back yard. The yard looks beautiful except for all the men scattered around ;there's also a ware house not so far from the house. There's men guarding it on every corner.

Drugs?

Guns?

Whatever it is I won't be surprised. But what's it hiding?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey, it's me! This chapter isn't so interesting it's also shorter than my other chapters. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any advice make sure to leave comments. Once is next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
9.1M 210K 80
Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, surviving against all odds. Born and rais...
Nicole By Minahil

Mystery / Thriller

4.6K 116 26
My mother had kept secrets from me for as long as I could remember. Never answering anything I asked about my father, my siblings or why they weren't...
598 70 35
Vivian Hale, a 22-year-old college student lives her life peacefully with her brother Ethan and a stable job. Her mother is an alcoholic and her dad...