Valerie (An Enjolras Love Sto...

By Broadway_Geek101

Valerie's mother had always told her that her place in the hierarchy system meant that God thought she was de... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue

Author Note: THANK YOU!

868 15 21
By Broadway_Geek101

Hello Dear Readers!

I just wanted to say thank you all so much for the love and support of this story! I am so glad that there are so many people out there who love Les Mis and Enjolras as much as I do! And all thanks to you lovely people, this story is almost at 2000 reads!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! 

When I started writing this, not once did I expect it to get 200 reads, let alone almost 2000 reads, 93 votes, and 551 comments! And yes, I read every single one of those comments, and love them all so dearly!

And as a way to say thank you for your support, I want to do something for you guys. Unfortunately, I don't really have anything to do a give away or anything like that. So I was thinking we could maybe do something on here? Maybe like a "Get to Know the Writer Q&A"? Or I would even love to work with you on a story, that we could co-write or something. I don't know.

Leave your suggestions in the comments! Like I said I would love to do something for my readers! 

Thank you all once again for the love and support of this story! It means the world to me!

Lots of Love

-Nat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.2K 6
❝So we're basically manipulating people?❞ ❝We're not manipulating anyone. We're trying to prove to people that boys don't just like girls and girls...
1.1K 121 36
Elliana had a normal life, she had a great job, friends, never got into trouble, always followed the rules until she met him. Will she be able to st...
24.7K 1.4K 41
What does it mean to be truly different ? How do you deal with an extreme "affliction" as part of your life ? Larry and Laurent meet and fall in lov...
971 34 13
{The society is based on Divergent. Characters made by me} In a haunting future everyone needs to belong somewhere. The choice is yours, choose wisel...