Be my escape (Peterick) (Sequ...

By Sammiethemoose

Patrick leads a normalish life. He lives his life with his dearest Pete, and his best friends joe and Andy. T... More

Prologue
The realisation
Trapped in the depths of a cell
Night changes
Your eyes keep pulling me in
Letter #38 - February 27th 2023
Letter #40 - March 15th 2023
Letter #41 - March 17th 2023
Letter #42 - March 19th 2023
I want to break free
Letter #43 - March 25th 2023
Letter #44 - April 3rd 2023
Letter #45 - April 10th 2023
Letter #46 - April 14th 2023
Letter #47 - April 18th 2023
Letter #48 - May 1st 2023
Letter #49 - May 2nd 2023
The time is now
Saving Him
Getting back safely
Letter #50 - May 20th 2023
Letter #51 - May 29th 2023
Letter #52 - June 3rd 2023
Letter #53 - June 10th 2023
Letter #54 - June 17th 2023
Letter #55 - June 25th 2023
Begin his awakening
Happy news
Home now?
The road to recovery
Back to reality
This is war
Don't you dare forget the sun
Is this the end?
A/N
What happens now?
What comes next?
A/N Third book??
A/N Third book!

Letter #39 - March 5th 2023

25 4 0
By Sammiethemoose

Dear Pete,

I hate it here. I want to leave. I'm trying my hardest to leave but it's almost impossible for me to do it by myself. I need you guys to help me.
This isolation is driving me insane and up the wall! The boredom is killing me! And every little thing I do is judged. It's horrendous. its just getting worse. I'm working on figuring a way to escape from Paul. It's slow currently but I'll get there and I'm hoping you guys end up finding me as well in my efforts.
Seriously Pete, I hate it here and I want to be back at home with my family. Paul is so awful. He may seem nice when you first meet him but he gets worse as the weeks progress. He's bust my lip all because I was found heading towards the back door. I have a large hand print on my arm from when he shoved me into my room after that first letter. The hand print isn't going away. It's not normal. Trust me it's not.
I've completely lost track of time and the days. I don't know how long I've been here. I don't know what day it is. I don't know what time it is. I just want to be back in your arms and I want to see you guys again. I'm hoping you're receiving these letters and I'm hoping you can trace where I'm sending these from and I'm really hoping you show the police once you get them to help you all find me in this awful place.
Please hurry. I don't know how much longer I can last here.

From,
Patrick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 807 32
When Pete wakes up and has no memories of his life and is left with nothing but a name he runs into Patrick. A friend who would swoop him off of his...
32.9K 1.1K 29
Patrick's a loner. Petes the asshole who bullies him. They both get lonely and go onto a messaging site to talk to some one. I'm sure everyone can s...
105K 4.7K 26
Patrick's a depressed and suicidal kid that has a low self esteem and social anxiety. He's quiet in school and he just doesn't like to really go out...
1.6K 37 22
Loosely based on Petes line in his journal "Imagine being a boy full of way too many nerves, imagine stopping a first date walk in the park for your...