Red Queen ▻ The Originals [1]

arios2004

In which Klaus Mikaelson travels back to his old home New Orleans after hearing about a witch conspiring agai... Еще

CAST
FULL PLAYLIST
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Spin off book for Legacies
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

31

6.8K 190 9
arios2004

Rebekah, Ophelia, and Hayley arrived at the former Mikaelson mansion, and were walking toward the front porch when Rebekah decided to make a comment, "I thought I was gonna have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming."

 Hayley and Ophelia shared a look, knowing why Hayley was so okay with coming, "Yeah, well, we all just wanna protect me and the baby, right?" She replied, trying to keep calm and not show that she was lying.

 Rebekah raised her brow in disbelief, "Hey, I'm on your side, remember? So, what gives?" She asked Hayley curiously.

 "Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah." Ophelia reminded her and she was immediately given a weird look, "So what? Hayley's preggers, she can't turn."

 "Yes, but Ophelia and I wanted to invite a few people over..." Hayley trailed off, wanting for a reaction.

"Of course," Rebekah replied knowingly, "Every red-blooded American werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight, whilst your cursed Crescent Clan will be–" She began to say, but Hayley cut her off.

 "Human, but only for a few hours, and won't be again until the next full moon, so... We asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the Bayou." Hayley informed her and Ophelia raised a brow at her, "I mean, Ophelia threatened him."

 "Josh isn't dead yet?" Rebekah asked, sounding a bit shocked, "Well good on him. I love a nice survival story.

A confused look grew on Rebekah's face when she turned her head to see a man rolling a dolly out of the house, "Who the bloody hell is that?"

 Ophelia ignored Rebekah and turned to the man, "You put the kegs out back like I said, right?" She asked him curiously.

 "Yup." He replied and Ophelia smiled.

"Goodie. And remember," She paused, "Free of charge." 

 Hayley cleared her throat awkwardly and turned back to Rebekah alongside Ophelia. Rebekah seemed amused by it all, "Right. It appears you weren't gonna wait for me to grant you permission to throw a kegger."

"Technically, she had my permission," Ophelia commented, shrugging her shoulders. 

  "Listen, you all want me safe? Fine. I'll do as I'm told. I'll play damsel in the glass tower. But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family. Now, you could rat me out and send me to my room, or you could help Ophelia and me throw one hell of a party." Hayley explained to Rebekah, who finally smiled.

_____

  Later on that night, the party was in full swing, the backyard filled with the crescent wolves in human form. Ophelia quickly picked up all of the mess left by people and placed it in the trash. She then walked into the kitchen, quickly taking a blood bag from the fridge before walking back into the living room.

 She let out a sigh, taking a seat on the couch before crossing her legs. She tore open the blood bag before drinking from it. She drank the whole thing within seconds and as she tossed it onto the coffee table, she could feel the veins appearing under her eyes. She was still hungry.

 She ended up getting up, walking back to the fridge before getting the last blood bag in there. As she went to close the fridge door, a voice suddenly spoke up, "Ophelia Lebonair," Someone called out to her, causing Ophelia to hear the name someone hadn't called in years.

 Alarmed, Ophelia lifted her arm up and pinned the person to the kitchen wall with her magic. She looked up to see a male in his early twenties with curly black hair. Seeing that he didn't look like a threat, she undid her magic, causing him to be able to move.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," The man apologized quickly as he recovered from her magic before she cautiously walked a bit closer to her, "I'm Jackson."

"How do you know who I am? How do you know I'm a Lebonair?" Ophelia asked concerned, placing her blood bag down on the island.

"They've told the story of your life for centuries. Your mother was one of the best alphas our pack has ever seen. You were, too, until you left the wolves for the vampires in nineteen-nineteen. Your bloodline has been waiting for your comeback. They think you can keep us safe."

"Don't you all hate me after Marcel put the curse on you all?" Ophelia asked him concerned.

"We don't believe that you did that." He paused, a concerned look on his face, "Or did you?"

 Ophelia shook his head, "I was there when he got the curse placed. But I tried to stop him."

 "Ophelia?" A voice called out, causing them both to turn their heads to see Hayley, "Who's this?"

"He hasn't revealed it to me yet. But I think this man may be your guardian wolf," Ophelia revealed.

"How did you know?" Jackson asked in disbelief.

 Ophelia smiled, turning to face Hayley, "Maybe you should both sit with me in the kitchen."

________

 Ophelia ended up explaining to Hayley about how she was a direct descendant of her. That her ancestor happened to be Ophelia's daughter, the one that was taken from her by her husband at the time. 

 Right after the reveal, Jackson told Hayley about the arranged marriage that was planned when they were children and much more.  Jackson soon ended up telling them that about Hayley and Ophelia's witch friend, which they had no clue what he was talking about.

 Hayley was quick to call Elijah, who quickly answered, "Hayley."

  "Elijah, something's going on with the witches," Hayley informed Elijah quickly as she, Jackson and Ophelia walked into the kitchen. "Listen to me. You were right. Celeste is back. Niklaus, Rebekah, Ophelia--you're all in danger." Elijah told Hayley, who shared a worried glance with Ophelia.

 Suddenly, the door clapped shut by a gust of wind as Hayley, who was still on the phone with Elijah, turned to Ophelia, "What's going on?" Jackson asked the two girls confused.

  "It's a trap," Ophelia informed him, "I didn't make a deal with any witch."

"What?" He asked, his eyes wide.

 Elijah, who was worried for the girl's safety, quickly explained to her what she should do, "Hayley, you have to find Ophelia."

"She's with me right now," Hayley informed him.

  "Stay with her until I get there,"  Elijah demanded as a fire started around the perimeter of the plantation house. 

When Ophelia, Hayley, and Jackson went to rush out the door, they found that they couldn't because a boundary spell had been set over the threshold, "Fucking witches," Ophelia grumbled under her breath before turning toward the window to try and perform a spell.

 "Elijah, it's a spell. They're trapping us inside." Hayley told Elijah before hanging up and turning to Jackson and Ophelia, "We have to get out of here."

 Jackson tried to break through the window with the piano stool, but it shattered upon impact, leaving the window intact. The flames continued to grow inside the house, torching the curtains and carpet. Jackson grabbed a tablecloth from an end table and poured the water from a vase of flowers onto it before handing it to Hayley, "Here. Breathe through this." he instructed her.

 Hayley did as she was told, but continued to cough. The fire continued growing in size, burning its way up the walls toward the ceiling. 

 Ophelia closed her eyes, extending her arms out as she faced the window, "Merabas Hic Libatal, Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis, Merabas Hic Libatal. Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis." She chanted under before becoming louder, "Merabas Hic Libatal, Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis, Merabas Hic Libatal. Confremun Signas. Omus Quisa Tentum Exalis!"

  Ophelia opened her eyes, turning to glance at Jackson and Hayley, who watched her closely as they continued to cough. She took a deep breath, turning to face the door once more as she pushed her arm forward, "Corporis impetu!" She shouted out and suddenly, the double doors flew off his hinged and was pushed about twenty feet outside into the yard.

Ophelia ran over to Hayley, grabbing her arm before vamp speeding over the fire and out of the house to safety. Soon after, Elijah arrived, relieved to see that the two girls were safe, "Where's Rebekah?" He asked them concerned.

"I don't know. She went off with one of them," She replied while coughing before looking over at Ophelia urgently, "Ophelia, Jackson's still in there. Please, you need to get him out."

 Ophelia sighed and rushed back inside. Inside, Jackson fell to the floor, coughing as the fire raged on. Ophelia made it inside and helped him up, "On your feet." she insisted before she vamp-sped Jackson outside and placed him right next to Hayley on the ground, "You two alright?" She asked them concerned.

"All thanks to you," Jackson replied, giving Ophelia a proud look, "Thank you."

____

 Once Hayley had gone back to the compound, Ophelia and Jackson were standing outside in front of the burning plantation house. Jackson sighed and pointed to the sky, "I have to go. The moon." He informed her.

  Just as Jackson was about to walk off, Ophelia grabbed him by the arm, stopping him, "Listen, Jackson. I wanna thank you for protecting Hayley. Not just tonight." She thanked him with a smile on her face, "It means a lot that you care for her."

 "I have been dreaming about meeting her since I was a kid," Jackson told her with a smile on his face, "I never thought it would go like this." he paused, letting out a sigh, "And it's great to know that you're just like the stories we're told as kids about you. You're strong, fierce, powerful, and you would risk everything for the people you love. Thank you for saving me tonight, Ophelia."

  Jackson was about to walk off once more when Ophelia spoke up, "Hey. I won't stop until Hayley and I find a way to break this curse. I give you my word." She promised him.

 Jackson stopped for a moment, but didn't say a word. He gave her a long look before leaving.

____

Marcel had gathered his vampire army in the courtyard to organize a search party for Klaus and Rebekah, "We've looked everywhere for him. Tore apart the Cauldron, the City of the Dead. Wherever they got him, he ain't in the French Quarter." Diego informed Marcel when Elijah and Ophelia arrived at the compound, Elijah furiously storming over to Marcel

"Marcel!" Elijah shouted out, "Where is my brother?"

 "I got guys out looking for him right now," Marcel informed Elijah, noticing how enraged Elijah looked.

  A few vampires protectively stepped in front of Marcel, causing Elijah to start throwing them against walls, "That's enough, Elijah!" Ophelia yelled at Elijah, who seemed to a calm down a bit.

 "Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums, snapped my neck, tried to take on a coven of witches by himself. He got dropped. I don't know where he is or how to find him." Marcel explained to Elijah and Ophelia.

"They also have Rebekah. Maybe that will help you try harder," Ophelia spoke up with an attitude before turning to face the rest of the vampires, "Every one of you will help me to find Klaus and Rebekah. I swear, I will kill every last witch in New Orleans if it means I get them back." She threatened, but everyone knew she was mostly referring to Klaus.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

902K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
137K 3.3K 33
In which Ophelia Rose, Queen of New Orleans, has to fight with everything she has to reclaim her city after it's been taken from her. Season 2 ▻ The...
10K 130 23
Amelia was adopted by Esther at a very young age. She and Rebekah were best friends and when Esther and Mikael decided that they had to turn their fa...
134K 2.8K 14
[The Originals] [Season 3] [Book 1] 'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they're inside of us.' Rosalie Castle, sister to Luci...