Boxing Glory

By o01Direction0o

Sierra is a hardcore boxer who lives with her 4 year old brother and her best friend. she suddenly gets news... More

Boxing Glory
Chapter2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Look here

Chapter 11

468 5 1
By o01Direction0o

A/N: this chapter and book is dedicated to my cousin SIERRA!! I love you and miss you so much!!!!!

Sierra POV

I opened the door and stepped inside the hotel room letting Harry follow behind.

All eyes were on us.

"hello?" I asked before walking to go sit by Zayn.

"So. Anything interesting happen at the store.?" Nai looked at me with wide eyes.

"Um.. Well." how do I say it?

They all burst out laughing.

"what?"

"We already know! Liam told us everything!" Rebbeca struggled to say between Laughs.

"Liam!" I hissed at the boy.

Liam POV

Uh oh! Sierra got up and started to chase me around the room.

"ZAYN! GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! TAME HER PLEASE!" I yelled to the Bradford boy.

"I'm good!" he yelled back laughing.

Later on tonight.

"Guys we should do something."

"Like what?" everyone turned to me from where they sat.

"You know, like watch a movie. A horror movie!"

"WHOO-HOO! Let's watch something like...hmmm... The Ring!"

"Nai! Isn't that scary?" Rebecca turned to her delusional friend.

"Nope! It's actually supposed to be funny!" she clapped her hands together.

"The ring it is! But you have to sit next to me." I laughed as she nodded and went to get it from her room. Apparently she keeps a variety of horror movies in her suitcase.

She came back a couple of minutes later, popped the cd in and sat back down in my lap draping her legs across Niall, Sierra, and Harry.

"Am I too heavy?" she turned and asked me.

"Not at all." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her in a casual hug.

Scream after scream we all let them pour out except for Nai who was now on the floor right in front of the tv watching the movie intently.

I was snuggled into Niall, who was buried behind Harry, who was squeezing Rebecca's hand, who had a firm grip on Zayn's knee, who had his arm around a sleeping Sierra. Louis had left for his room a while ago.

"Haha! Foolish girl! I tried to tell you!" Nai laughed.

After the movie everyone went to bed.

Nai POV

I crept down the steps. That movie made me so hungry!!!!!

I opened the fridge as silently as I could. CHEESE!!!! I could already smell the heavenly aroma of the shredded cheese. I pulled out the bag out and stuck my hand in it grasping some shredded cheese. Yumm!! Its soooo good!!

Liam POV

That movie was so scary. I walked down the stairs for some water. Wait who is that? Was that Nai? I crept closer. Yep.

Her body stiffened.

"Liam?"

She turned around and I froze.

"I was right." she smirked.

"How did you know?"

"I just do. So what are you doing up at this hour?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Just a snack." she wiggled the bag of cheese.

"Oh okay. I'm just thirsty you know."

"Okay." She sat on the counter with her hand in the cheese bag.

"Want some?" She offered the bag to me so I took some and flicked some at her.

"it's raining cheese." she laughed and threw her head back trying to eat some. I joined her on the counter.

She flicked some cheese in my direction.

"Hey!" I whisper yelled.

"You got a little, something right there." she giggled and pointed to my nose. I rubbed at my nose.

"Is it gone?"

"Nope. Hang on." she went to the fridge and place the cheese back in its compartment. I looked at the clock. 1:45

"Liam." I turned to her then it hit me.

A big dollop of cool whip hit my nose.

"It's still there." she came back with the tub and two forks.

I had accidentally threw all of the spoons out of the window. Oops.

"So Liam. What's the real reason your up?" I watched as she shoveled a huge forkful of the cool whip into her mouth.

Nai POV

"Iwasscaredansheardsomeoneinthekitchensoiwentforthecompany."

He mumbled at mega speed while wiping the whip off of his nose.

"It was just a movie." I smiled at him. "Now help me finish off this practically empty tub over maybe, I don't know a toy story movie." I shrugged my shoulders and his face brightened up.

We popped in the movie and ate the rest of the very delicious cool whip.

Liam POV

After about thirty minutes of the movie, Nai fell asleep. She must have been really tired because one minute she was watching the movie and the next she was knocked out.

I clicked the movie off and picked her up. In response, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I took her to her room and peeked inside. Lou was sprawled out on the bed. I decided to take her to my room and laid her down on my bed. I laid down beside her and tried to fall asleep.

Oww!!! She just kicked me off the bed again! I groaned and got up for the third time that night. I pushed her over to the side of the bed so I could get back on.

Nai POV

I opened my eyes. I wasn't in my room. I turned over and noticed a sleeping Liam. I wonder if I could use his shower. I crept to the linen closet and pulled out a towl and a wash cloth before creeping back to Liam's room.

After, I Locked the bathroom door, I stepped inside and turned the shower on. After thoroughly removing all of the dirt from my body, I shaved and the washed my face. Hmm. Should I wash my hair? I smelled a few strands and decided to wash it. Crap and pumpernickel! My shampoo is in Lou's and my bathroom. After surveying my surroundings, I decided on an axe men's shampoo that smelt like a very, very strong men's cologne. Ech. Well of Liam uses it... His hair does smell good... I squirted a large amount in my hand and lathered my hair up. This stuff does smells nice. Now what to do with my hair today.

Ooh a flat iron! After looking for a blow dryer and finally succeeding, I blow dried my hair then straightened it and finally put it in a high bun.

Liam POV

I woke up around 10:00am -which is okay I guess- to an empty bed. I looked around the room. Nai was missing. There was a click and a pampered Nai appeared wrapped in a towel.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" she asked as I quickly nodded and threw her my Jack wills sweatshirt and some green drawstring shorts.

"thanks." she caught them and turned around to go back to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Are you wearing axe?" she smelt like it.

"Oh yeah. I used your hair products. Sorry, I'll buy you more if you want."

"Nope. It's okay." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

My stomach growled.

"Ooh. Someone's hungry!" she pooled at my stomach. "either that or..." she leaned close to my stomach. "Baby Liam!! Can you hear me!!!"

I playfully swatted her away, maybe a little too hard because she fell off the bed.

"Are you okay!" I reaches for her hand. She grasped mine tightly and I started to pull her up. Instead though, she pulled me down to the ground with her so consequently I fell on top of her.

"Well that backfired." she smiled and the frowned.

"Now seriously Liam get off. Your really heavy." she struggled under me.

I could use this to my advantage.

"No way. Say Liam is the greatest guy ever!"

"Never." she managed to say through her struggling.

"Say it!"

"Liam is the greatest guy ever! There you happy? Now get off!" I smiled and got off of her.

"You should wash up. From where I was..." she pinched her nose.

"Never." I raised my arms up high.

"Liam! Eww! Wash up or I'll tell everyone in the lobby how smelly you are."

"You wouldn't."

She ran out of the room.

"LIAM SMELLS WORSE THAN SMELLY STUFF!!! LIAM STINKS!!! HE SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN THINGS!!!" I ran after her and caught her in the hallway. My hands clamped over her mouth as I pulled her into the hotel room.

"fine! I'll clean up."

"Thank you! Seriously! You're doing us all a favor." she smiled at me and I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs.

Nai POV

I walked to the kitchen table and sat next to Sierra and Louis.

Louis stiffened but didn't say anything.

"Hey Lou." I gave him a quick hug which he did not return like he usually does. I shook it off.

Sierra smelled my hair.

"Is that axe?"

"Yep! It was in Liam's shower so I used it!"

"Oh, it smells good. You should use that, Zayn." she turned to her boyfriend.

He just nodded and continued to eat.

"Hey where's Rebecca?" I noticed she wasn't here.

"She went to some studio downtown." Harry replied from the couch.

"Without me?" we always dance together.

"Obviously." was his answer.

I grabbed my jacket and sulked out of the hotel room.

Liam POV

I went downstairs a few minutes later.

"HARRY! Idiot!" Sierra was scolding Harry who looked genuinely frightened.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well the doofus on the couch upset Nai and she ran off." Sierra pointed to Harry.

I ran out after her.

She was at a nearby studio speaking to herself. I crept in and crouched down so I could see her but she couldn't see me. My sweatshirt was sitting on top of the radio.

"Rebecca! Ugh she makes me angry sometimes! But that's why I dance right! Right, Nai, right!" she bent down and rummaged through some CDs. "Contemporary? Nope. Ballet nope. Salsa? Definetly not. Ooh! This is perfect. I haven't danced like this in a long time." She popped the disc in and walked to the center of the studio. I watched as she effortlessly danced to the beat. She was amazing. (A/N: video of dance she did on the side. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!!!!! REPEAT: I OWN NOTHING IN THE VIDEO OR THE VIDEO ITSELF!!! I AM NOT TAKING CREDIT FOR THIS VIDEO!!!!)

When she finish, she sighed, grabbed her jacket, and threw the sweatshirt back on. She walked out of the studio and I followed close behind trying not to be seen. She stopped at a hot dog vendor and bought one before whispering something to him. He pointed somewhere and she headed off in that direction. Nai stopped further ahead of me and knocked on a door.

What was she doing? I hid in a bush beside the building so I could see and hear better.

"Hi ma'am! Can I get two tickets to go bunjee jumping please?" two?

"Two?"The lady asked and Nai nodded.

"Yes. One for me and one for my friend in the bush."

"that will be 47 dollars."

"Liam do you have 20 dollars? I only have 27."

I got out of the bush and dug in my wallet for some money. I handed the lady a 50 dollar bill an got my 3 dollars change.

"Liam! Why did you pay for all of it!!!"

"I was just trying to be a gentleman."

She just looked at me and smiled. "would a gentleman basically stalk someone?"

"I just wanted to see if you were okay." I held my hands up in defense. She hugged me.

"Thanks."

"Eww! Your sweaty!" I pushed her away but she came back."

"And your smelly."

"Haha very funny! Now let's bunjee jump!!!"

Louis POV

They were still gone! It's been hours! Even Rebecca is home!

Ugh! Liam is with Nai instead of me. Why is it always him!!! I mean I thought she liked me! Now it's him!

"Lou! Do you need to talk about something?" Sierra stood in front of me.

"No. Leave me alone." I turned away from her but she turned me back around.

"Talk. Now!"

"Does Nai like me?"

"I don't know. Do you like her?"

"Yes! But Liam is always with her."

"So you don't really like her."

"Aren't you listening!? Yes I do!"

"I'm observing and honestly, Lou, if you really liked her, you would have followed her, not Liam." she left me to my thoughts which by now were rushing through my head. Maybe I don't like Nai. Maybe I do. I turned the lights out and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
3.1K 18 173
Luna and Willow both come from completely different worlds. Luna and Willow bump into each other one day at College and become best friends. Luna int...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...