Feather

By DevilWithASunflower

!NOT UPDATING ANYMORE! After tragedy struck in young Y/N life her Hero friend All Might invited her to live i... More

☆ Intro ☆
☆ Whatever ☆
☆ Volume ☆
☆ Black Out ☆
☆ Dark Side ☆
☆ Annoying ☆
☆ Fortune Cookie ☆
☆ Fight Some Villains ☆
☆ Get A Drink ☆
☆ Bigger Case ☆
☆ Go ☆
☆ Ridiculous ☆
☆ Not Again ☆
☆ Traitor Among Us ☆
☆ Barley ☆
☆Packing Up Everything ☆
Yo ~_~

☆ Peace ☆

6.7K 250 278
By DevilWithASunflower

"High kick!" I yelled.

Currently I'm trying to get to work on time but I saw some guy try and steal a woman's purse so I thought a quick stop wouldn't hurt.

I threw my feather daggers pin the guy on the wall.

"Cops will come soon. But I gotta get going. Big teaching job today." I said as I flew back up into the sky.

As I flew lost in my thought about today's class I bumped into someone's shoulder. Which was a bit odd when you're flying. I turned to see another feathered human. His wings were a gorgeous red.

After a while I realized we were just starring at each other.

"Ermmm sorry for bumping into you..."I sheepishly said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hawks the names Hawks." He said with a smile and a hand reached out towards me to shake.

Damn that smile.

"R-Rose Gold." I said looking away as I felt my face heat up I shook his hand.

He flew close and towards were I've looked away.

"I haven't seen you flying around these parts before! You new?" He asked curiosity filled his eyes.

"Um yea I'm from America I just moved here." I said.

"Why'd you move here?" He asked.

To get over my past.

"Oh I'm teaching at UA. Well half teaching half protecting the school. Which reminds me I better get going." I said floating away from him slowly.

"Right. Catch you in the sky's Feathers." He said with a wink before flying off.

I floated in place for a while starring at where he flew off before continuing flying towards UA.

He reminds me of him.

"Can you really keep that form for the whole class time?" I asked All Might as we walked towards 1-A.

"Do not worry young Y/N I know my limits." He said. Before opening the door of 1-A "I HAVE COME IN THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL!"

"Its All Might incredible!!! He really is gonna teach us!"

"That's his silver age costume."

The whole class was extremely excited for All Might no one really noticed when I walked in.

That is until the pink skinned girl from yesterday noticed me "AND ROSE GOLD IS HERE TOO!"

Now everyone's eyes were on me.

"I've never heard of her."

"She looks young and cute."

"What the hell is a nobody doing teaching us." That angry kid who I recognize from yesterday said.

"Rose Gold is a pro hero from America Bakugou." The pink haired girl said. "She was on track to being number one at a really young age. She's super talented."

"Thanks." I said smiling at the young hero to be.

"OKAY BACK TO BASIC HERO TRAINING." All Might said bring the attention back on him. "THE CLASS THAT'LL PUT YOU IN ALL SORTA OF TRAINING TO MOLD YOU INTO HEROS."

I giggle and held up the sign All Might gave me "NO TIME TO DALLY TODAYS ACTIVITY IS..." I yelled with excitement.

"BATTLE TRAINING." All Might finished for me.

The kids were now as enthusiastic as All Might.

"And for that you'll need these." I said as I clicked the control I was given. making parts of the wall come out revealing the kids hero costume.

"GET CHANGED AND MEET US OUTSIDE ON GROUND BETA!" All Might said.

Once we were all outside with the kids in their costume I scanned them. Costumes change so much when you actually become pro so most people won't see these costumes.

Then I noticed green bois costume. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh as I elbowed All Might and motion towards Mr Green All Might.

"Way to make it obvious." He mumbled.

"Sensei this appears to be the same city as the entrance exam will we be doing the same thing?" A robot knight said. I really should read these kids profile so I can memorize some names.

"Nope you'll be moving on to step two." I said while holding up two fingers and smiling."Indoor antipersonnel battle training."

"Most commonly villains attack happen outdoors but statistically the more challenging villains appear inside." All might said

"We will split you up into teams of Villain's and Hero's and then you'll face off two vs two in an indoor battle!" I exclaimed.

"So no basic training?" A green haired girl said.

"Practical experiences teaches you the basic." All Might said

"What determines victory?"

"Can I just blow everyone up?"

"Are you threating to expel someone like Aizawa sensei did..."

"How do we proceed into dividing ourselves into teams?"

"How fabulous is my cape?"

Both all might and I looked at each other with frustration.

"Okay victory will be determined different ways depending on if you're a hero or villain, no you can't blow everyone up thats not what a hero does...even if you end up being a villain just don't, no one is getting expelled, we shall be choosing teams, and lastly very fabulous. Now All Might will explain everything." I finished.

"Right okay so..." All Might brings out a paper from his pocket and I face palmed. I thought he had this memorized. " okay listen up the villains will be hiding a nuclear bomb in the hide out and the hero's have to go and take care of it. The hero's have a limited amount of time to either capture the villains or secure the weapons. The villains must either capture the hero's or protect the weapon until time is up."

"Your battle partners will be determined by drawing lots." I said holding up the box.

"Is that really the best way?!" Robot knight said.

"In an emergency lots of pros have to team up with pros from other agencies on the spot!" I said

"Oh right sorry." He said.

"It's fine let's just get a move on with this." All might said. "FIRST UP ARE THESE." He grabbed a ball from the hero and the villains box to determine the first match.

"Hero team A and villain Team D!" I exclaimed.

" the villain team goes in first the timer starts in 5 minutes when the hero's sneak in. The rest of us will watch on cctv!" All Might started walking with the rest of the kids to the watch room.

"You two." I called to the boys who were playing as the villains . "You boys need to adopt a villain mind set! This is a practical experience so go all out! Don't hold back." I said in the sweetest voice I could before saying this next part in a more dark tone but keeping my smile "though I will stop you if you take things too far."

With that I flew up into the sky.

In the monitor room

"Watch closely everyone and try to learn something. "All might tells the class.

"Where Rose Gold ?" Someone asked curiously to where the pink winged hero is at.

"OH SHES RIGHT THERE ON THAT BUILDING!" Ashido yelled while pointing at one of the monitors.

"Why is she out there?" Sero questioned.

"She's out there just in case someone gets out of hand." All might said.

Back outside.

Although I'm sure I won't need to stop anyone for most of these matches that spiked haired kid got fire in his eye. He seems like he won't stop if he starts to go too far.

Then again I did tell them to go all out.

Of course a few minutes later I could hear All Might in my earpiece telling me he thinks Bakugou is about to go too far.

Predictable.

With that I flew into the building crashing through the window where All Might told me they'd be. I stood in front of Midoriya and I looked across the hall way to see Bakugou about to fire something off.

I grabbed Midoriya and held him tight as my wings surrounded us. We heard the blast but felt no heat. His blast seems to be powerful but doesn't have super heat to them. As I uncovered us Bakugou started yelling at me.

"YOU WERE IN MY WAY."

But all I could think of is that he did look like an angry chihuahua.

Suddenly All Mights voice could be heard "Bakugou use that move again and I'll forcibly end the match and your team will lose. Y/N you can go back outside now."

I quickly flew out through the hole in the wall Bakugou had made.

The rest of the matches went off more smoothly. After that we all stood outside of the exit.

"Great job everyone no serious injuries other then young Midoriya. Great team work though! You did splendidly for your first hero exercise." All Might tells the kids. "All right I'm off to give Midoriya his evaluation. Rose Gold take it from here." And with that he ran off with the speed of sonic.

"Erm alright change out of those costumes and meet back in the classroom." I said.

As the kids moved in doors I walked behind them. When they turned towards the changing room I continued towards the classroom until I saw yellow lump on the floor.

"EraserHead this is no place for a nap." I teasingly said.

"I was waiting for you." He says.

I could feel my cheeks turn slightly pink. Why was he waiting for me.

"All Might passed by too fast and I wanted to ask how the class went." He clears up.

Of course that's why what the hell was I thinking.

"Right everything went pretty good. These kids are strong." I sat down next to him as he slumped on the wall. "Really makes me glad I came here."

"Rose....I found out why you had blank spaces in your file." EraserHead said

I froze up a bit. My smile disappeared and I was now looking at my lap.

"Both blank spaces." I asked.

"No just the recent one. Nezu thinks you should tell the kids about it. He doesn't think the kids truly realize what happens when you become a hero. I told him id tell you but know you can say no. It's not an easy thing to do." He says. "Losing people seems to be a part of the job."

That sounded like it came from experience. But It still such a touchy subject for me I didn't really think about what he may have gone through.

"I didn't just lose somebody." I said. " I lost my person. My favorite person. The one who accepted me no matter what I did and I fucked up so many times with them they shouldn't have loved me as much as they did but they did. They accepted my flaws and fixed the broken pieces. I didn't just lose somebody I lost the love of my life." With my last words I looked at him anger and tears in my eyes.

"Right...I'm sorry..." he said while getting up He put his hand on my head."i can tell you blame yourself so remember this...." he removed his hand from my head and began walking away as he talked. "Your peace of mind is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why something happen the way it did and how you could have changed it."

I stayed seated there for a while. As he walked away.

"Rose Gold?"

I looked up and saw one of the students. She was the bubbly one who was teamed up with green bean I believe.

"Are you okay." She asked.

"OH. Yes I'm fine. Let's get back to class." I said getting up mustering up a smile.

Me when I realized people are actually reading this xD thank you homies I love y'all so much

Things about to get spicy y'all get ready.

Edited May 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.2K 24
You are a hardworking first-year college student who lands an internship at UA High School. Aizawa being your mentor teacher helps you learn to contr...
1.5K 37 11
This takes place after the class of BNHA has graduated. It is about EraserMic and it is angsty, you have been warned. There is no happy ending. TW: M...
130K 4.8K 64
Himitsu Shiro-combat teacher by day, the Angel Vigilante by night. But who is she really? Older sister to one of the most famous pro heroes of all ti...