(Book 1) Curiosity of the Cat...

Par KatleyMor

*I have aged the charecters up for this story. * "In the world eighty percent of the population has access t... Plus

The Family - 1
Curious scent - 2
Let's do it! - 3
First steps! - 4
Let's begin! - 5
Saving a demon! -6
Brotherly love! - 7
Cheeky! - 8
My Hero! - 9
Safe! - 10
Family Cocoon!
The Opportunity!
First Day!
Blush!
Test Part 1!
All Might!
First Kiss!
Rage!
Pity!
Hurt on both ends!
Silence!
Need!
Tense!
FrΔ“z
Support!
Sleepover!
Night time Rendezvous!
Security!
Return!
Fight back!
Villains 0 Heroes 1
Ice cream
True Colours
Sexy and Sweet!
In sync
Eventful day!
Bakugou Family
Two become One!
Morning After!
Welcome to Japan Alex!
War of the Sports Festival!
Look out for Number 1.
Finalists decided!
Katsuki Vs (F/N)
Envious!
Hero Names.
Saturday Night at the Movies!
Sunrise!
Such a Romantic!
Make Love
What does she see in him?
Exams.
That Scent?
Surprise!
Villains at the Expo!
Dirty Cat!
A Dance to Remember!
A day with Alex!
A sleepy cat!
The bus!
Your Quirks True Name!
Hot Springs!
Training Camp Begins!
Why your in U.A!
Courage!
Heroes 1-Villains 1
What he always wanted!
We failed our friends!
Is it over!
The Forgotten!
Prisoner!
Dorms!
Your Song!
Shaken!
Off your chest!
Your a hero!
Breaking Point!
Leo Snaps!
Embarrassing!
Your Mine!
The Call!
Fail-Safe!
Make up in the shower!
Time to Go!
Taken!
Stealth!
Don't worry because I am Here!
Bastet!
Forgiveness!
Out in the Open!
Your actions!
What's next?
The Cat with Eight Lives!
IT'S TIME!

Test Part 2!

5.2K 192 65
Par KatleyMor

Test 5 - Ball throw.

This is so exhausting all these tests on the first day but least you're not coming last that's what counts. This one is simple and you know that you won't be able to throw it too far but that doesn't matter. First to go is the cute girl with the rosy cheeks. She does something to the ball then throws it and it just going and going and going. Her score infinity!

"INFINITY!" Literally, the whole class shouts out.

"That's insane! How is that possible?" The yellow-haired boy with the black lightning bolt shouts out in shock. You look over and Midoryia is stood near him positively shaking with the look of pure terror of not knowing what to do. He seems to be deciding in your head curiosity gets the best of you, so you start to walk over before someone stands in front of you but your that focus you walk straight into their had chest.

"Ouch! Sorry!" you rub your head looking up to see two extremely pissed off red eyes looking down at you.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT DEKU LIKE THAT FOR?" he literally screams in your face making a few people jump. You hear one guy turn to Leo, who you see to be to be the blonde-haired boy.

"Dude ain't that your girlfriend? You can't let that monster keep shouting and touching her whenever he wants!" Your brother just looks down at the guy pats him on the back.

"OI! Bakugou stop flirting with (f/n) and take this test seriously!" your brother says whilst trying to keep a serious face but bursts out laughing. Katsuki is pissed now and you can literally see steam coming off his hands but you use the opportunity to slip away next to your brother.

"God Leo don't make him mad! What's your problem anyway?" Looking at him with your eyebrow raised. He just smiles and put his arm around you making you face the blonde boy who looks utterly confused.

"(F/n) this is Denki Kaminari...He thinks you're my girlll friend!" He literally can't control himself anymore and burst out laughing which makes a few people wander over to see what is going on.

"Jeeeez this again! Every school we go to in Japan thinks we're dating! Clearly, we're related we have the same eyes lol!" you roll your eyes and look away from the crowd that has formed a little whilst other people are doing their test.

"Soooo....he's your cousin or something" you hear Kaminari questioning clearly wanting to know you now.

"No, he is my twin brother! Non-identical of course!" you touch your ear. Leo is still howling with laughter at this point. "How you know Mr Grumpy pants over there?" looking at Katsuki. You don't want to let them know about the time you were attacked you start to sweat a little. Then a boy with spiky red hair and pointy teeth speaks up.

"She saved him in the exams which was super manly!" he says whilst throwing his arm around your shoulder making you flinch as no one has really touched you since that night. "Although he did accidentally nearly strip her top off in the exams as thanks!" he winked at you and then it clicked that he was the one who told you that everyone could see your bra in the exam.

You smile up to the tall red-haired boy. "Yeh and I owe you a big thanks for being a gentleman and telling me before everyone saw me like that."

"So, you do remember me then?" He looks down at you just to confirm.

"Of course, however, I never got your name and I get sidetracked a lot!" You give him the biggest cutest smile you can and he smiles back at.

"It's Eijirou Kirishima! It's nice to see you again pretty kitty!" He blushes slightly as he says it making you blush before running off for your turn to throw waving back at the group standing with your brother.

Your throw wasn't the best, to be honest, but it probably wouldn't be the worst, as let's be honest Midoryia was next. Standing back you bumped into the solid chest of Katsuki, man, did it feel good against you. Even threw the school PE uniform, you had on, yours was slightly tight and clung to your curves, so you could feel his body against yours. He didn't seem to be moving either it's like he had frozen in place until you felt him pull you slightly closer to his body with his hand that was on your hip. Everyone else's eye was facing forward, and when you looked up you saw his red eyes focused on the boy he calls Deku as well.

You then felt something prod you in the back and then the hot breath of the boy behind you on your ear, when he whispered in a gruff voice for only you to hear.

"Damn it! Look what you do to me you stupid cat!" Looking up you notice his cheeks slightly pink and then you felt him push his erection into your back as if just the feel of your body against his was satisfying for his needs. His grip tightened a little on your hip as he pulled you further back into him but then he let go and he stepped forward closer to the crowd. You gave yourself a second to compose yourself as your face was bright red and then wandered over as well.

It turns out that Mr Aizawa was the Pro Hero EraserHead, as his hair was up and his eyes were glowing red. His scarves also seemed to float around him revealing yellow goggles around his neck. Apparently, Midoryia was about to use his quirk but would have hurt himself, so was stopped but was given a second chance to throw the ball. You hear Iida say to Katsuki that if he doesn't do well in this the poor green-haired boy will be going home. This riled the ash-blonde boy.

"OF COURSE HE FUCKING IS HE IS A QUIRKLESS LOSER!" thinking about it you hadn't seen him use a quirk but your brother told you he had one. You look over nervously stepping next to Katsuki, stroking his arm with your tail slightly to cool him off a bit. He just glances over then back to the show.

Midoryia seemed to be muttering something to himself, then all of a sudden he threw the ball with such power that it shocked us all. The boy that had been doing poorly at every task just got a whopping 705.3 meters. Everyone is completely stunned saying nothing!

"Mr Aizawa....You see I'm still standing!" the boy with the powerful throw states grimacing in pain whilst clenching his fist. One of his fingers looking badly injured. The tired eye teacher grins like a crescent moon saying "this kid!" The cute round-faced girl cheers "Finally he is showing us his true power!" You look over at Katsuki and it isn't a pretty face it's scrunched up in anger, shock and disgust at what happened, it even holds a touch of betrayal to it and you aren't going to like what happens next from that look.

All of a sudden you hear explosions coming beside you a blur as Katsuki runs forward with pure rage in voice and on his face.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OTHERWISE YOUR DEAD!" He literally screams at the terrified boy try to nurse his finger. He literally looked like a startled cat with hair on end. All of a sudden the white scarves of Mr Aizawa wrap around Katsuki stopping him in his path, making him rage more but his quirk isn't working!

"WHAT? WHY THE HELL IS YOUR SCARF SO DAMN STRONG!!!!" struggling in his binds trying to look at the teacher who's red eyes are glowing and hair flying up.

"Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fibre and a special metal alloy! Now stand down!" He sounds super annoyed and tired of the messing around. "It would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much, it gives me serious dry eye!" No wondered he sounds pissed as he has to keep from blinking for his quirk to stick.

You look over at Katsuki and he is literally raging, eyes twitching stem off hands, teeth clenched and it's scary. 'Note to self never piss this guy off!' After that the other tests were pretty straight forward and everyone kind of got on with them not talking much to be fair. I went over to Katsuki to see if he was ok but he just walked off, so you just did the tests. The last few were sit-ups, seated to touch that you were amazing out being so flexible and long-distance run. Then it was time to get results, Midoryia was obviously at the bottom Katsuki just smirked clearly starting to feel better.

"And I was lying no one is going home!" in such a matter of fact voice as if it was the plan all along. Pretty much everyone was stunned by this sudden reveal from the teacher. "That was just a rational deception so I made sure you gave it your all in the tests!" That was enough to make some people scream and drop to their knee, personally for you it was well past time to have a nap.

Then a girl with onyx coloured eyes reminiscent of a cat's and long black hair tied into a spiky ponytail, and bangs on the right side of her face says in an obnoxious tone "I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out, I'm sorry I guess I should have probably said something!" 'No Shit'

Then with that, the day was over and you were advised to read your syllabus by tomorrow. You went over to the red-eyed demon he seemed in some kind of trance or rage, so you decided to leave him to it. You got changed and headed home with Leo, but you didn't have work this week as it's your first at U.A.  

***Bit of a long one hope you liked it**

***I don't own the BNHA characters or the picture above. ****

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
1.3M 34.2K 163
FIRSTLY THERE ARE LEMONS! (If you don't want to read lemons...I will mark them but be warned I think there will be a fair few.) It will also include...
28.6K 831 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
168K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...