His Key

By ramaliarich

My eyes widened as he locked my lips against his gently. Oh Jesus, he stole my first kiss. He kept licking an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

18

809 20 0
By ramaliarich

Chapter 18 (UNEDITED)

-Leatham Series-

Tristan's POV

I was at one of my Dad's garden restaurants with all of my family. I could not focus since my head had been fulfilled of Keira. I've called her for many times but her phone did not active. I was worried and anxious about her suddenly.

"Is there something happen?" Mom asked who was sitting down across me. "You look not eager at all."

"Don't mind me." I smiled weakly.

"So, Nic..." Dad began to talk while wiping a smudge on his mouth with a napkin. "What kind of gift do you want?"

"I want a huge library in our mansion." Nicolas answered excitedly.

"Are you serious?" I turned my head to him. "After you graduated, you just ask a huge library?? Why don't you ask a new car, a new mansion or any good things?"

"I don't need a new car and a new mansion yet. My car and my mansion are still nice." Nicolas answered innocently. "I need a huge library because I want to take a postgraduate class."

"No, Nic." Mom interrupted us. "You just graduated and I think you should do vacation for a while."

"I think it's a good idea." Clover said, turning her head at Mom. "Could we vacation to Japan? I want to eat lots of sushi."

"Of course." Mom answered eagerly, turning her head to Dad. "Shall we, honey?" Dad nodded and smirked thinly as his answered.

"But I want to take postgraduate class, Mom." Nicolas insisted.

"Yes you can but you have to do vacation first, okay?" Mom offered.

"Okay." Nicolas smiled thinly and he turned his head to Dad. "So, Dad. How about my library?"

"Don't worry. I'll take it as soon as possible."

I could feel my phone vibrated inside my pocket. I took my phone out and there was a new message from Summer.

Summer:
Your cousin is so ass hole. He's humiliated Keira in front of people. He put an ice bucket on the up frame door and when Keira opened the class door, the ice bucket dropped down on the whole of her body and the worst is... she's faint.

My bloods were boiled with full of angriness. I instantly got up from the chair, making a sound of the chair.

Mom, Dad, Nicolas and Clover straight to pay their attention to me.

"What happens?" Mom asked shockingly.

"I'll tell you at home. Excuse me. I have to go." And, I ran straight to the parking lot. Fuck, Brandon. I'm gonna kill you.

After parking my car at the Keira's orphan driveway, I instantly got out of the car and ran to the front door hurriedly.

"Kei!" I shouted while knocking on the front door frantically. "Keira, open the door!"

And the front door was opened. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Presley who opened the door. What the hell is he doing here?

"I wanna meet Keira." I wanted to pass him but he immediately blocked my way. "What the hell are you doing?"

"She's sleeping." Presley answered, his tone was angry. "I warn you for not coming to here anymore."

"Who do you think you are, huh?" I pushed on his chest. "I'm her boyfriend!"

"You're her boyfriend but you always made her cried!" Presley rose his tone slightly. "What the fuck kind of boyfriend you are, huh?!"

"Not me but Brandon!" I corrected clearly. "I never made her cried!"

"It's the same, Tristan! Brandon is your cousin and you can't even take care of her from your own fucking cousin! What the fuck kind of boyfriend you are, huh?!" He pushed on my chest so hard.

"Just stay away from me or—" He cut me off with giving a ring. My eyes widened in shocked when I saw the ring that I gave to her. "How could—"

"She wants to break up." Presley cut me off for twice. "Just let her resting for a while. She's already tired for crying." I lifted my gaze up from the ring to him. "I hope you understand, man."

I took the ring and immediately went out of the orphan, getting in the car and groaning of angriness. I kept hitting the steering wheel repeatedly as if indicated that my heart was so hurt.

I turned on the car engine and drove it fastly. I thought there was a man that had to pay all of this.

Arriving at Brandon's home, I instantly got out of the car and walked to the front door hurriedly.

I pressed the door bell impatiently. And in the fourth rang, the door was opened. It was Auntie Bryana. She was wearing a navy blue slip dress and let her curly blonde hair dropped down on her chest.

"Hey, Tristan." She greeted me kindly.

"Hai, Auntie." I smiled briefly. "Is there Brandon here?"

"Oh ya. He just came." Auntie Bryanna said. "Please, come in. I'll call him."

I walked in behind her and sat down on the couch.

"Hey, Tristan." Uncle Blake greeted me while taking a cup of coffee in his hand. He just walked out from the kitchen, I guessed. "Want a coffee as well?"

"No thanks, Uncle." I said briefly.

Where the hell is he?! I could not hold this angriness anymore.

"Honey, I want to call Brandon." Auntie Bryana said to her husband. "Don't you mind if you're with Tristan first, do you?"

"Okay." Uncle Brandon kissed her lips and then she left. He approached to me and sat down across me. "Hey, Tristan. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Uncle."

Uncle Blake took a little sip on his coffee and then he put it on the table. "How's about Jake, Daisy, Clover and Nic?"

"They're fine as well. Today is Nic's graduation so we celebrated it together."

"That's good."

"No, Mom! I don't want to meet him!"

We suddenly heard Brandon's shouting on upstairs. He and Auntie Bryana were probably debating since she had him to meet me.

Of course he did not want to meet me. He's afraid if I'll make him going to hospital for twice.

And not for a long times, they walked down upstairs. I instantly got up from the couch and ran toward him with full of angriness.

I immediately punched him on the face and it made Auntie Bryanna screamed of shocking.

Brandon punched me back on the face and said. "What the fuck were you doing!?"

"I'm supposed to ask like that to you!" I pulled his collar roughly. "What the fuck were you doing to my girlfriend, huh?!"

"She deserved for got that!" Brandon yelled. "You're suppose to say thanks to me because I've kept her away from you! Open your eyes, Tristan. Her world and yours are totally fucking different! She only wants your money!"

"She's different, Brandon!" I snapped at him. "She's different with my other girls before! How many times do I have to tell you, huh?!"

"That's enough, boys." Uncle Blake suddenly pulled my collar from behind, standing between me and Brandon. "What the hell happens to you both?"

"He always bullied my girlfriend in every fucking day and every fucking time, Uncle!" I shouted, pointing my forefinger at Brandon. "He made me broke up with my girlfriend as well!"

"I did that because I've got a reason, Dad!" Brandon defended himself. "She only wants his money. She's an orphan girl, a mute and freaky girl, and the worst is her mom is a whore. She's a trash child!"

"I'll kill you." When I wanted to punch him back, Uncle Blake instantly blocked my way.

"Just go home, Tristan." Uncle Blake said well. "I'll talk to Brandon."

I turned around and walked out of his home with full of sadness and angriness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
197K 4.4K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
1.2K 128 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...