Kamen Rider Amazons: Gamma

By AstaAreden

This is just a story of Shirou Hiroto or better known in this story as Amazon Gamma. In this story is a cross... More

Shirou's Origin
Fight To Understand
An Old Friend
Are You Another Rider?
Christmas Special Part 1
Quick Announcement
Christmas Special Part 2
The Start Of A Journey

Meeting Neo

609 13 4
By AstaAreden

-7:48 AM-

As Shirou was waking up with his back feeling sore and checked the clock revealing 7:48 am.

Shirou: "7:48 am", huh?.....WAIT THE DOCKS IS FAR FROM HERE!! I BETTER HURRY MY ASS UP!!

With that Shirou got up from his bed and go with his daily routine. Meanwhile as Haruka and Jin are both waiting for him.

-7:50 AM-

Jin: That guy sure is late. Is he really going to show up or was he just bluffing?

Haruka: Be patient Jin. He'll be arriving here soon. Also is anybody else coming?

Jin: Yeah, he's just a guy that we haven't talked in awhile...

Haruka: And who is he?

???1: Hey Guys!

Haruka: Woah no way...Chihiro? Is that you?

As both Riders turned around to see Chihiro or Jin's son to be exact. Chihiro has been studying outside of Japan and came back to finish his degree. Chihiro is two years younger than Shirou in this universe and Chihiro's life isn't that screwed up like in AMAZONZ.

Chihiro: Who else could it be, Haruka-san?

Jin: So how's your mother doing?

Chihiro: Not so good...She was recently diagnosed with cancer...and...the Doctors are currently giving her Chemotherapy...

Jin: Sounds like you're really having a hard time, huh kid? *He pats Chihiro on the head*

Chihiro: So who are we waiting for?

Jin: Just a kid older than you trying to become the new Amazon Rider..

Chihiro: There's another Amazon Rider!?

Haruka: Yeah but it's alright, he's on our side.

Chihiro: Oh okay..I guess I could trust him if both of you trust him..

Shirou: HEEEEYY GUUUYSS!!!!!

All three of them turned around to see Shirou holding his Amazon Driver in his hand.

Shirou: Woah, who's this?

Jin: He's another Amazon just like us.

Chihiro: It's Chihiro. *Extends his hand waiting for Shirou to shake it*

Shirou: Mine is Shirou Hiroto. Nice to meet you. *Shakes Chihiro's hand*

They both shaked their hands awkwardly and let's go. The silence was broken when Jin said something.

Jin: Let's get the training started. We don't have all day.

Shirou: OKAY! But how's the training program going to be?

Haruka: Not easy that's for sure. You'll have to work your way up before you can inherit this quirk. True Amazon can only be obtain if your body is fit and doesn't have alot of fat otherwise the excess power could burn your muscles leaving you paralyzed.

Shirou: Sounds like I might die in this....

Jin: Don't be such a wuss, Chihiro here is going to be doing the same. You both are going to be trained by us.

Chihiro turned to look at Shirou knowing how it must be hard for a first timer.

Chihiro: Don't worry, it's alright. I've been in your position too. *Pats Shirou on the back*

Shirou: Thanks dude, I'll try my best.

Chihiro: That's the spirit!

Jin's Mind: He's exactly like you,
Nanaha...

||Timeskip to half of the day before going home ||

Shirou: *Pant* *Pant* Are you okay..*Pant* Chihiro-san...?

Chihiro: *Pant* No.. but could be *Cough* Worse...*Pant* *Pant*

Haruka: Good job both of you! You both passed the Endurance Training and Defense Training but there's still one more you both haven't done yet!

Shirou: *Pant* And what's that..? *Cough*

Jin: Combat Training. The last time we did that was just interrupted because of a Pro Hero. This time there won't be any mercy.

Chihiro: *Pant* So who's going to fight?..*Pant*

Haruka: Me and Jin are going to be fighting against both you and Shirou so we're going to make it fair by adding heavy weights onto our arms.

Jin: You both should be lucky. We're even giving you both a chance.

Shirou: Like being given a chance is going to help with two experts....

Haruka: Now get out your Amazon Drivers and we'll start...

All four of them took out their Amazon Drivers and place it on their waist as they look at each other. Jin and Haruka wore their heavy weights as place it on their hands.

Haruka: Y'know, just because our arms are feeling heavy right now doesn't mean we'll be holding back.

Chihiro: The same goes for us, just because you guys are in a disadvantage doesn't mean we're showing mercy either.

Jin: Finally starting to act like your old man, huh?

Shirou: It's times like this is when I can just let off some steam.

Haruka: Same goes for all of us, kid.

As the 4 has nothing else to say, they only blurted out the one thing they all know.

Jin: Amazon.

Haruka: Amazon!

Chihiro: AMAZON!

As they say that, three of them turned to face Shirou just for him to do the same thing.

Shirou: AMAAAAAZOOON!

OMEGA! EVO-EVO-EVOLUTION

ALPHA! WILD! WILDIN' THE WILD!

NEO! NEXT STEP! TIME OF RAGE!

GAMMA! WAKE UP! RIDER OF WILD!

Omega: HRRRAAAARRRGHHH!!!!!!

Alpha: Now my fucking shoulder are less stiffed.

N

eo: Ah...Truly nostalgic if you ask me....

Gamma: Shrraaah....

||4:00 PM||
Shirou makes the first move and attacked Haruka as Chihiro is fighting Jin. Shirou throws a left hook to Haruka as he slide across the floor.

- Jin VS Chihiro -

Jin did a roundhouse kick but Chihiro blocks it with a punch. Jin tried to kick Chihiro hand away and do a backflip but Chihiro grabbed Jin's leg and threw him to boxes of crates.

Chihiro: Not too shabby Old Man.

Jin: Heh, don't get cocky....YET!

Jin threw a crate at Chihiro ultimately distracting him as Jin tackled Chihiro. Chihiro grabbed Jin and kept punching his face. Jin grew more angry so he kicked Chihiro off him and held the his Belt Handle and twist it.

VIOLENT SLASH

Chihiro knew what his father's moves were so he did the same with his Neo Amazon Belt and flipped it up and down.

Chihiro: Like hell I'm going to let you use your hands!

AMAZON STRIKE

Both father and son charged at each other with their claws out. They cut both of each other's armor so hard that some blood came out. Both of them were on their knees but continued to throw punches.

Chihiro: Father...I'm..Not...Gonna LOSE!

Jin: That's just who you are. You aren't that different from your mother....As a father, I'm going to honour your wishes..*Gets Up And Starts To Run Towards Chihiro*

As the father and son was about to clash, all they can think was about Nanaha. The reason of Jin's life and the causes of Chihiro's success.

Chihiro: FATHER!

Jin: CHIHIRO!

Both riders slashed themselves and tried to walk away after the clash, but unable to and fell on the ground....

Chihiro: *Coughs blood* Father...do you think this is what
mother...*Coughs blood* hoped for us to do....?

Jin: *Spits out blood* N-no...This isn't what your mother would've want for the..*Coughs blood* for the both of us....

Chihiro: After this...could you come to see Mom with me...?....It's what she would've wanted before she finally...

Jin: Y-yeah...*Tears up abit* Of course I would...and since it might be the last time we meet her...Could we say the something that we used to say to her...*Tears even more* when you were still little?..

Chihiro: Do you mean that?

Jin: Yeah...cause to cruel shits...those words are just compliments...but the true meaning of those words......are only known by those who experienced it...Those words are...

Chihiro & Jin: We love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 25.7K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
40.4K 517 29
Izuku Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki and Fuutarou Uesugi they all had a terrible childhood for being quirkless. They were ignore and neglected...
119K 1K 19
A middle schooler named Badoraku Xiong is a fan of the Japanese show Kamen Rider and My Hero Academia. For unknown reasons, he was transported to the...
6.6K 243 29
When one twin is quirkless, but the other has a quirk that could rival the number 2 hero in Japan. Over the course of their journey into UA we learn...