babysitter┃norenmin

By chogiwanese

╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ nine ⌟

36.4K 2.7K 4.9K
By chogiwanese

catch!❞ renjun threw the newly bought remote control and jaemin fortunately caught it before it reaches to the ground.

jeno, who was sitting beside jaemin at the sofa, frowned. sad that he wasn't the one who caught it. ❝it's fine.❞ he shrugged it off, ❝throw your love renjun and i will surely catch it.

jaemin pushed the boy beside him, ❝so gay.

because—

you are. i know, now shut up.❞ jaemin tested the remote, renjun bought, and it worked. he laid comfortably down the sofa, his legs on top of jeno's lap and his head on the armrest.

acting like a king.❞ jeno pushed jaemin's legs out from his lap and he stood up. ❝injunie!

jaemin scoffed at that awfully made nickname and continued to watch the chinese show that was on the flat screen. his nose then scrunched when he saw a chinese actor holding the hand of this japanese actor. ❝they look good together, not going to lie.❞ he then turned to another channel to watch another show.

the small boy standing in front of the refrigerator was surprised by a back hug by jeno, ❝what is it?

let's play, i'm bored.

hello there bored, i'm renjun. go play on your own.❞ the chinese said as he took out a box of milk, pouring it down in a glass.

jeno pouted, watching the chinese drink the milk that was on poured on the glass. he then licked his lips when he saw a drop of milk going down to his chin. he never knew he was this thirsty until he saw renjun drinking a glass of milk.

gosh that tasted so good.❞ renjun said with a satisfied tone.

jeno unconsciously walked closer to the short male and brought his finger up to wipe the liquid on his chin, licking the milk on his finger after.

the fuck jeno!?

the said boy smiled, ❝it does taste good.

renjun pushed jeno away and placed the box of milk back inside the fridge and went to the sink to wash the glass he used, his cheeks still heating up.

c'mon, let's play.❞ jeno wrapped his arms on renjun's waist, lips so close to the short male's neck. he was this near to kissing the exposed neck.

where did the innocent jeno go? ❝where to play?

on the bed.❞ jeno whispered on the chinese's ear.

someone then choked because of it. the two boy turned around and saw jaemin choking on the water he just drank. jaemin covered his mouth, choking aggressively. after a few seconds the pink haired crouched down, thinking about how his soul almost left his body.

i almost died.❞ he had his hand on his chest, and he then looked up giving jeno a glare, ❝you dirty motherf—

jaemin.❞ renjun said in a stern tone.

—father.❞ jaemin continued, still giving jeno a look.

the boy just giggled, ❝that was a joke.

jokes are half meant.❞ jaemin stood up properly and continued drinking the glass of water.

okay, so i may or may not want to play with renjun on the bed.

again, the pink haired choked. renjun slapped jeno by the arm and ran towards jaemin, patting his back hoping that it could help him.

you're the dirty one here! we will play monopoly on the bed.❞ jeno crossed his arms across his chest, ❝injunie, let's play!

are you okay?❞ renjun mumbled as he was still patting jaemin's back.

the pink hair just nodded and finally finished drinking the glass of water and then left the kitchen, not wanting to hear anything from jeno anymore. renjun glared at jeno and then brought the glass, jaemin used, to the sink for him to wash it.

wait, i know!❞ jeno exclaimed, ❝let's play hide and seek. this house is big enough for us to hide.

jeno, you go play with yourself.

i'm going to cry.

you are twenty one and you're going to—

renjun then heard sniffing sounds from jeno. his eyes widened and quickly went to the crying young adult. he held both jeno's hands that was covering his face, worried as he won't let renjun see his face.

are you serious? oh my god.❞ renjun sighed, ❝i will play with you, just don't cry.

really?!❞ jeno removed his hands and then a big smile was formed from his lips.

the chinese rolled his eyes, ❝i hate you so much.

i love me too.❞ jeno clapped his hands, ❝i'll force jaemin to join.

no.❞ jaemin said, not even giving the boy attention.

jeno stomped his foot, ❝but i want us to play hide and seek.

jeno had tried everything. he tried to be cute, he blocked jaemin's way of watching the cartoon shown in the flat screen, he even turned the tv off by pulling the plug. what the pink hair did was close his eyes and act like he is sleeping.

you two play.❞ jaemin turned his back to jeno, ❝i'm going to sleep.

i'm going to take the ryan plushie back.❞ jeno said

take it. i don't care.❞ jaemin lied. he cares, of course, it's just that he knows jeno can't do it. and in case jeno can, he can always buy countless of ryan plush using his money.

i'm going to take hina!❞ jeno shouted, finally making jaemin sit up from the sofa. a smirk then formed in jeno's lips.

you'll be the seeker.

no problem!❞ jeno ran towards the kitchen and pulled renjun down from the counter and threw him to jaemin. the short male then bumped into jaemin's chest. ❝you two hide.

jaemin placed his both hands on renjun's shoulders and pulled him away, ❝why is life like this?

he was about to go up the stairs and probably hide together with renjun but was stopped by jeno shouting.

oh, that's so ew of me to steal your girlfriend.

🍭

their breathing were the only sound they heard inside this dark closet. they were facing each other, having a hard time fitting inside the fully packed closet of jeno.

tell me why we ended up here?❞ jaemin whispered a question

because jeno is so fast at counting and his room is the closest.❞ renjun explained with a sigh, remembering their panicked faces as soon as they heard jeno's voice across the hallways.

you think he'll find us?

five minutes from now, i guess.

that five minutes turned to ten and they were sweating inside the closet. jeno's room was air conditioned but they closed the closet.

you're sweating.❞ jaemin said

renjun closed his eyes, ❝it is so hot.

the pink hair raised his hand and wiped the sweat on the older's forehead, brushing his hair to the side. ❝where is that shit anyways?

oh my god.❞ renjun stood up from the piled up shirts he is sitting down on, ❝i'm going out.

you're going to get caught.❞ jaemin warned him.

i just need cold air.❞ renjun said as he opened the closet door and flinched when he saw jeno standing there, with a creepy smile on his face.

jaemin pressed his lips into a thin line, snuggling at the clothes surrounding him.

they were caught.

jeno quickly wrapped his arms around renjun's waist and carried him, earning a squeal from the short male. jaemin watched the two and didn't like the sight of jeno laughing and smiling while he was carrying renjun.

put me down!

caught you injunie!

it made him feel out of place. he had the need to join them but at the same he didn't want to disturb the moment they are having.

and so, he just sat there. looking at the two, hearing their laughs and giggles echoing around the room.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 38.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
15.1K 450 61
Where Jeno is an 18 year old senior in high school. He recently moved to a new school which is terrifying to begin with but when you are a boy who li...