The Girl Who's Living With Th...

By Forever_Hazza

(1DFanfic) April Johnson is your average sixteen-year-old girl, living a very simple life with her mother. We... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Unforgettable Night
Chapter 2: Up All Night with 1D
Chapter 3: "What?! We're bloody arrested?"
Chapter 4: Crazed Fans & Uncle Si
Chapter 5: I Think I Need A Hearing Aid
Chapter 6: Carrots and Tweets
Chapter 7: Crazy Morning with 1D

Chapter 8: Truth or Dare: Twitcam Version

1K 28 14
By Forever_Hazza

Chapter 8: Truth or Dare: Twitcam Version

~

"Hi guys!!!" Niall practically shouted, bumping into Liam as he turn the webcam in front of his face. Liam groaned, rubbing his arm. He glared at Niall, but Niall took no notice and stared at the laptop screen. He was reading tweets beside the twitcam video. 

And yup, the Truth or Dare Twitcam Version had just begun.

Goodluck to me. 

"Niall, can you please just scoot over a little bit?" Liam narrowed his eyes playfully at Niall, pushing his arm. Niall ignored him, still reading tweets.

"Niall, you do realise we're 'all' playing this game?" Zayn rolled his eyes, popping behind Niall. He rested his chin on Niall's head, and stared at the screen. 

"WHERE ARE THE ICE CREAM?" An ear-piercing, sassy accent screeched loudly. I huffed, rolling my eyes as I stood up and headed toward the kitchen. I swear, Louis loves to feel at home and feel like he's the owner of this freaking house. I shook my head as I made my way toward the kitchen. 

When I reached the kitchen, I saw the cabinets and the fridge wide open. "Louis! What the?" I groaned, as I walked over to the fridge and the cabinets to close them. 

Louis stopped and looked over me. "Where are the ice creams I bought?" 

I blinked. "You finished them all last night--"

Louis was dumbfounded. "I didn't!" 

"You did."

"Didn't!"

"Did."

"Didn't!"

"Whatever you say, Louis. Let's go, just grab some popcorn and start the game." I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest as I walked back to the living room where the boys and the laptop were.

"Did I really ate them all up last night...?" I heard Louis mumbled behind me, a hint of 'sadness' in his voice. I rolled my eyes. This boy... 

"April, Louis, hurry up and sit. We're starting the game!" Harry said excitedly. 

We sat down on the floor, cross legged. I watched as Liam widened his eyes at the screen, looking very surprised. Curious, I looked at the screen, searching for anything that made Liam surprised. 

A six digit number suddenly caught my eye. 

228,132 viewers. 

...what?

An unattractive noise escaped out of my mouth. Probably a gasp. Oh well. 

"Holy macaroni! There's a legit number of viewers watching us this minute!" Louis squealed, grinning. 

Harry didn't take his eyes off the screen. "Whoa," was all he managed to say.

"This is freaking legit, guys," I muttered. I mean, there are already TWO HUNDRED FREAKING THOUSAND OVER PEOPLE on Earth watching us? 

Just watching five famous, insane guys plus me?  

"Unbelievable," Liam and Niall said together. They looked at each other and widened their eyes. Ugh, here goes again... They started to smile at each other, looking very surprised that they had said the exact same thing on the exact same time. 

It always happens, but their reactions are still the same.

"So, let's get started!" Zayn shouted.

Liam motioned us to sit closer to them, so the viewers could see us. We scooted toward him, and once I was on the view, I started to feel anxious. 

This is twitter. Where hundreds of people hate me. Sigh.

I stared at the screen, waiting for hate to come their way. The boys were messing around with each other, reading the tweets at the same time. 

After a few seconds, sure enough, hate appeared:

'@laceydirectionnn: Is that APRIL?!'

'@swaggghazza1: ..but why is she here?' 

'@hawtt1dd: April?? I thought it's only the boys! i kinda hate her'

'@lovindirectionn: guys, seriously? are you this childish? hating on a person you don't even know? moreover, she's the boys' friends!'

'@jennpaynee: i agree, why hate? u dont freaking know her!'

'@weloveee1D69: this fandom is really getting more and more rude and selfish. we dont even know april, so why judge? im kinda tired of this fandom'

It feel like I've been stabbed on the chest, but the last three tweets made me feel quite better. There are several nice tweets too, but there are also hate, of course. I don't want it to bother me, but I couldn't help it, this was the first time so many people hate on me. 

"April...? We're sorry..."

I glanced around, realizing that the boys are all looking at me, their eyes filled with anxiety. I sighed, combing my fingers through my hair as Liam turned back round to close the laptop for a while. 

"Nah. S'okay. I understand," I choked, forcing my lips to curve into a fake smile. 

The boys continued staring at me, obvious that they don't believe me. 

"I'll tell them to not bother you, okay?" Zayn said.

"Yeah, me too," Liam chipped in.

"Us too," Harry, Niall and Louis mumbled all together. They looked at each other, but then turn back round to face me.

I smiled. At least, a fake one. "Mind if I go upstairs?" 

Liam widened his eyes. "But April... I thought we're gonna play."

"I'm actually not feeling quite well, y'know?" I muttered.

"But April..." Niall trailed off, receiving a look from Harry.

Harry glanced at me. "No, we don't, right guys? It's okay, you go ahead." 

I smiled, but it soon faltered when I observed the boys' faces. They all looked clearly disappointed, like they don't want me to go. I stared at them still. Couldn't help it, I sighed loudly and they all looked at me.

"Well guys... if you don't want to let me go... then fine, I'll stay for a while," I smiled at them, and they responded with a massive grin. 

It's just, can you help it if One freaking Direction is staring at you, sad and all, with their puppy doggy faces, and the reason why they're upset like that is because you're gonna leave? That YOU'RE the reason?

I sure couldn't. 

~

"Let's get started for real!" Louis made a fist and punched it in the air. 

Liam opened the laptop again, and started the twitcam. He opened the twitter tab first before the twitcam. I peeked over at him, trying to read the tweet he was typing.

'@Real_Liam_Payne: guys, pls dont be so rude to our friend april. u dont know her nd it hurts the lads and me too'

The very first thing that came into my mind was that I seriously adore Liam's way of typing the words. I mean, his shortcuts and wrong punctuation and all. I don't know, but it makes me realise he's just another normal guy who types carelessly instead of a famous guy who types like a boss. 

I know I shouldn't be thinking of that when Liam just told the whole universe to not insult me. 

I couldn't help it.

You know, I always couldn't help myself.

"Thanks Liam," I spoke, my voice soft. Liam shifted his head to look at me, and smiled.

"No problem babe."

"Okay, guys, someone suggested this dare!" Harry said, not taking his eyes off the screen.

We squeezed together, trying to be seen at the camera. 

"She said, 'I dare Louis to sing 'I'm a Little Teapot' while running around outside'!" Harry burst out laughing the minute he said that. 

The lads turned to him and burst into fits of laughter too, while Louis beamed. I looked at him, a confused look on my face. He's beaming when he's about to run around outside while singing 'I'm A Little Teapot'? I don't understand.

I shall never understand any of these One Direction lads. Ever.

"Ooh! I love that song!" Louis jumped up from his seat and stood up.

The lads were still laughing, and I looked over the screen. The tweets from fans were hilarious, though most of them are along the lines of 'Hahahaha!', 'Lol!' and 'This is why I love you guys!'. Awe, if these lads didn't ask my mom if they can stay at our house for a while, I would for sure be one of those fangirls. 

"Go on! Do it!" Zayn cheered, clapping and still laughing.

"I'll carry the laptop along so they can see you!" Liam announced as we all stood up. I smoothened my jeans and followed the lads out of the hotel room. We walked toward the lift, and waited for it. We all turned to each other, grinning like a fool. Louis still has that beam on.

"Are you guys sure Paul isn't gonna turn into a bull once he found out we've gone outside?" I questioned, glancing at each of them.

Liam held onto the laptop, the front facing us so that the fans could see us. I sneered my eyes, trying to see the number of viewers. 350,513 viewers now. Gosh.

"Nah, don't worry about Pauly," Harry assured, though he's not looking too sure himself. I decided to worry about that later. 

"Ready?" Niall called, staring at Lou, once the lift dinged open and the hotel lobby was in sight. 

"Of courseee!" Louis squealed as he began running around. 

I turned to the other lads, who has an amused look on their faces already. This is gonna be damn epic. There were quite a number of people in here, but most of them are adults so they just gave the lads a once-over and carry on with their life. 

I smiled, perfect audience. 

"Sing now, Lou," Harry insisted impatiently.

Louis was skipping toward the counter now, and he kept receiving a threatening look from the people around him. 

"I'm a little teapot, short and stout!" Louis sang, or more like, shouted, as he continued skipping. He did the dance too. A man glanced over at him, his brows furrowed as he shook his head and muttered something under his breath. He definitely cursed. 

The lads and I burst out laughing.

"Here is my handle, and here is my spout! When I get all steamed up I just shout! Tip me over and pour me out!" Louis continued, his voice was the only sound in the lobby now, which means he's very loud and clear. I glanced at the people in the lobby. They all have the same reactions, a glare written all over their face and a hint of confusion. A little girl near Louis stared at him with wide eyes, probably thinking how he knew that song. She grinned, and began singing along softly, too. 

If I didn't know Louis, or One Direction, I'd be giving the same look.

But my life is different. I know One Direction and they know me. A small smile cross my face as I thought of how lucky I am for finally meeting my idols. 

Insane idols, may I rephrase.

The four other lads were on full-on laughing now, Niall is now (almost) spread across the floor (which is seriously inappropriate for hotel lobbies, especially if you're a freaking eighteen year old guy), Zayn is now red in the face, Harry's curls was now all messed up, and Liam was struggling not to drop the laptop. I laughed, walking toward the Liam to look at the tweets.

'@1dluveer: LOUIS! BE MAH TEAPOT!'

'@marylove1dd: I'm a little teapot, short and stout!'

@jena1Dwife: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!'

'@beautifull1dd: this poo is deff the best yet. SCREEN SHOTS HERE WE COME.' 

'@mrstomlinsonn97: this is the best twitcam. EVER. #ImALittleTeapot'

Sure enough, #ImALittleTeapot was now trending number three worldwide. This damn epic.

"I'm a very special pot, it's true! Here's an example of what I can do! I can turn my handle into a spout, tip me over and pour me out!" Louis continued, receiving a death glare from the guard. Louis grinned at him innocently, waving his arms widely in the air. 

Unfortunately, probably tired of a twenty-year-old famous person who's in a famous band in the world singing that kiddies' song, the guard was now heading toward Louis' direction. Liam held the laptop carefully and turn it over Louis and the guard.

We were across from Louis, not that far so we could hear them a bit. 

"I'm sorry, but sir, please behave yourself in public," the guard told Louis nonchalantly, as he turned around and left poor Louis with a pout. 

"I was just singing! Do ya know who I am? I am THE Official Superman!" Louis grumbled at the guard, who was rolling his eyes. He probably knew him and the lads already, but is not just fangirling. I mean, why would you fangirl over teenager lads when you're like, forty plus and an old balding man?

"Okay, Lou. That was fantabulous!" Zayn shouted cheerily.

"Great. Look at what the fans are sayin'! And, that guard is seriously going to tell Paul, so prepare yourself okay," Liam rolled his eyes, and turn the laptop camera in front of him. 

"Who cares!" Niall laughed, his face red. 

I giggled. Just by looking at Niall laughing could make your day.

~

"What's the next dare?" I inquired, peeking over Liam's shoulder to read the tweets.

We were back in the hotel now, and we continued to search for new questions or dares. I admit, this was exciting. The people forgot all about me after the Louis dare, so now I'm quite comfortable.

"Er... oh, how about this!" Zayn suddenly appeared out of nowhere behind Liam's other shoulder. He pointed to a tweet, and it said:

'Prank call someone and let Niall rap for them randomly!'

"That's... That's perfect!" I instantly squealed, causing Liam, Zayn and the other lads to look over at me. i blushed, and stared at the screen.

"Wow, Louis' squeal is girlier," Harry mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Of course. He's sassier, remember?" I giggled.

He laughed. "Definitely sassier." Louis walked toward him and slapped him on the back. 

"Good boy, my Harry," Louis said in his sassy accent as he plopped onto the couch beside Harry. Harry smiled at Louis, and Lou stared at Harry back. They continued staring and smiling at each other for ages. 

Awe, bromantic time. 

"Oi, no time for bromance now. Niall, get ready!" Liam called as he turn the camera to us. Wow, is that really Liam speaking those words? I mean, he isn't the one who encourages prank calls. Oh, whatever.

"Me?" Niall looked up from his phone and gazed at Liam. I think he's playing Draw Something, because  his fingers look like he's drawing.

"Yup. You need to do this," Liam said, as Niall sauntered toward the laptop and read the dare. Niall frowned, but then nodded his head.

"Okay, whatevs," he grinned, reaching out for the phone. 

He dialed random numbers and put the phone on his ear, the other lads and I staring at Niall excitedly, a massive grin stretched across our faces. It's almost time for their next concert, so I think this will be the last game for a while. We've only done two dares, yet time flies by so fast. Well, we took quite some time at the lobby.

"Hello?" someone finally answered the phone. We were using the hotel's phone, so that if the person we're pranking calling ended up to be a fan, they couldn't get Niall Horan's number. 

Niall turned on the speaker. "Who's this?" a voice was heard from the phone.

"Heya gal, in West Philadelphia I was born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, and all --" A beep from the phone interrupted Niall, which means the person hung up.

I instantly burst out laughing, so do the other lads, because it's just damn funny.

"Is my rapping that bad?" Niall pouted.

"No. We should try one more person," I suggested, still laughing as I clutched my stomach.

"That was epic," Louis chuckled.

Niall dialed another random number and we waited. 

"Hello? Who's this?" a voice answered. She sounds like a girl or a woman.

"Hi, I'm a person from your school," Niall replied with a poker face. How could he do that? I forced myself not to burst out laughing again.

"Er what? But I don't even go to school," the person responded.

Harry, Zayn, Liam and I began giggling.

"So you're three years old?" Louis shouted, his voice quite different. Niall narrowed his eyes to him.

"What? Who was that? And I'm most definitely not a three-year-old, of course. I'm already twenty-three," the person replied. 

So we're pranking a twenty-three year old? Hah, now that's cool...

Niall began to rap randomnly, "Cause you know, that in West Philadelphia I was born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school, when a --" Niall was interrupted again, but not with a beep this time.

"Wait a minute -- I recognise your voice. Huh, you're so easy to tell. Niall Horan, is that you?" the person's voice became louder this time, and she seemed surprised.

Oh crud, don't tell me she's a twenty-three year old fan...

I glanced at the lads worriedly, and they responded with the same look. I gulped. This isn't good... 

"So I assumed you're Niall, all right. And that was Louis who shouted. Well, lads. Be ready because I'm gonna tell Paul you're prank calling using the hotel's phone, I assumed? If the people you've pranked happened to be your fan, they can easily track you, you know." 

And with that, the person hung up.

"So... Niall, you just called our stylist?" Liam questioned, his eyes wide. 

"But... I didn't realized I dialed her number! You know how her number has all of the numbers of Nando's number has, just not in the same order..." Niall said, defending himself. That was confusing, but after a minute, I got it. 

With that, I burst out laughing, causing the lads to turn to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - This was long, aye? :) Okay, so the next chapter is seriously the concert one. :) Vomment if you likey :) There will be more TOD Twitcam version on the following chappies. :D Thanks so much for voting, means a looooot! ~G x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...