GALACTOSE | n.y ✓

Door sushinim

❝have you ever tasted a cosmic wonder?❞ for nakamoto yuta and the girl he'll never love. completed © sushinim... Meer

PLAYLIST
+

43 10 0
Door sushinim

the world loved hinako. maybe even adored her.

hinako walked and walked. the time on her watch read 2:49 am.

hinako thanked her brain for making her walk this far with no set location in mind.

for she saw nakamoto yuta, an angel and devil in one body lying on the field with the broken pieces of his heart littered all over him.

hinako finished her candy and popped another one in her mouth.

the stars seem to shine brighter that night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...