Bible Quotes

By candylover007

*PLEASE READ THE UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS DESCRIPTION* Do you ever feel lazy to pick up the Bible? Do yo... More

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
Sorry
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
THE END

6.

36 5 0
By candylover007

We love because he first loved us.
1 John 4:19

We learned how to love and  be loved because he first showed his love to us, which he completed in the cross. I always remember this song I used to hear about God's love in my native language.
'As you complete the meaning of the word love in this world by giving your life, I understand that love is suffering, I see that love is death.
Love turns into sacrifice, it takes blood, love is fulfilled in the cross, love turns into Holy Mass.'
It's his love that is being expressed by us. So, show your love for others, ultimately being God's love for everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147 53 10
miori x kio an epistolary | ongoing
470K 18.1K 32
(19 chapters are edited) This is a story of a girl whose name is Aiman and a boy whose name is Bilal. Aiman Salim is a interior designer. She is 22...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
474 313 16
The world today is filled with tons of issues going on. These issues sometimes weigh humans down and bring in depression. Millions of people commit s...