Bride of th Dragon King -Now...

By HeidiFedor

This book is now available in ebook form on Lulu.com, and soon in printed form. http://www.lulu.com/shop/ann... More

Prologue: Her Recurring Dream
Chapter One: Lover's Betrayel
Cast of Charcters
Chapter two: A Stranger's Hospitality
Chapter Three: Echos
Chapter Five: Physician Heal Thy Heart
Chapter Six: Uncontrollable Temptations
Chapter Seven: A Rose By Any Other Name
Chapter Eight: Be Careful What You Wish For
Chapter Nine: Animalistic Desires
Chapter Ten: Deja Vu
Chapter Eleven: What Dreams Are Made Of
Chapter Twelve: The Truth Can Hurt Sometimes
Chapter Thirteen: Where True Monsters Come From
Chapter Fourteen: Confessions From The Heart
Chapter Fifteen: The Ties That Bind
Chapter Sixteen: Let The Festivies Begin
Chapter Seventeen: Saints And Sinners
Chapter Eighteen: Shadows
Chapter Ninteen: Roots And Wings
Chapter Twenty: Revelations
Chapter Twenty One: The Price Of Love
Chapter Twenty Two: And A Child Shall Lead them
Chapter Twenty Three: Accepting The Inevitable
Epilogue: A New Kingdom

Chapter Four: The Dragon's Most Prized Treasure

1.6K 58 2
By HeidiFedor

Warning!!!! This chapter contains graphic sex, and rape!!! If theses subjects bother you please skip this chapter!

*****************************************************

The princess had found an entire wardrobe for her. How did he now these clothes would fit her. Not wanting to be naked, she put on a nightgown. There was something strange in the air, of the cavern. Whatever it was, it was extremely relaxing. Although fearing for her father, and even the cruel Addrick, sleep began to overtake her. She soon made her way to the bed the dragon had provided for her.

As she slept, a handsome man had entered the cavern. Cautiously he walked over to the sleeping princess. He gently sat on the side of the bed, and placed his hand over her mouth. This was startling, and promptly woke her. To her surprise she had recognized him. He was the royal blacksmith, and they had an unrequited mutual attraction. Her eyes were wide open, as he placed his index finger to his lips.

"Shh..", he whispered as he slowly removed his hand.

"What are you doing here?", she asked quietly, "How did you know I was here?"

"I knew the dragon had taken you.", he told her, "So I followed. Don't worry, I have admired you from afar. I promise I will protect you, that's why I'm here." Tears came to her eyes, and they held one another in a comforting embrace.

"Please, you have to help me!". She cried.

"Don't worry.", he replied, "I'm going to take care of you, and treat you the way that you truly deserve." He then smiled at her. She blushed, as she also began to smile. Although, they had a mutual attraction, she knew it could never come to fruition. Her father would have had him beheaded. Male royals were free to have sexual relations with any female they wanted. Female royals were not. The blacksmith was not only handsome, but he had always been kind to her. The knight, that her father had chosen for her to marry, was abusive and cruel. But now she saw an opportunity that she never thought would be possible.

"Hurry!, we have to get out of here!", she exclaimed, "If the dragon catches you here, I'm afraid he'll hurt you." She then took his hand, and tried to lead him away. Maybe they could find the way out of there.

"I have a feeling that entering, is a lot easier than exiting.", he told her, "This entire place seems like on giant labyrinth." As they made there way through the cavernous tunnels, it felt like they were running around in circles. How was the dragon even able to fit through theses tunnels anyway? They soon saw a bright light coming from a larger cavern. Maybe it was the way out of there. Instead they had stumbled upon the dragon's treasure. The cavern was full of gold, jewels, and the finest fabrics.

"What would a dragon need with all of this?", she asked with some confusion.

"People are afraid of dragons.", he replied, "These were probably tributes to appease all the dragons over the years. If he was the last, he would have it all."

"How did you know he was the last?", she asked.

"I just assumed.", he replied, "You don't really see them anymore."

"But why would he want all of this?", she asked.

"Maybe he wanted to give it to someone special.", he replied, "Perhaps he wants to give it all to you." He then gabbed a tiara, and a matching necklace.

"These would look beautiful on you.", he said, while trying to place the tiara on her head. "A crown fit for a queen."

"We don't have time for this, we have to go.", she told him.

"But just imagine if the dragon wanted to give it all to you.", he said, "He must think you are an amazing woman."

"This is his.", she replied, "He doesn't want to give it to me. If anything, I would be part of this collection. I would not be it's benefactor."

"You don't know much about dragons, do you?", he asked.

"I know he'll kill us, if he catches us here.", she replied, "Look, we can discuss this later. We have to get out of here." She then kept looking for a way out of the caverns.

"I promise he won't hurt you.", said the blacksmith, "I said I would protect you, I shall." She just kept getting more, and more anxious.

"Please we have to leave, now!", she cried. She was terrified for both of them. Perhaps the dragon was too obsessed with her, to harm her. But the blacksmith would likely share the same fate as Addrick. He just stared into her eyes.

"Just relax.", he said. "We are safe." He gave her a lustful smile. He gently wrapped his left arm around her back, and placed his right hand on the back of her head. With that, he leaned in for a kiss. After placing a passionate opened mouth kiss upon her lips, he made his way down to her neck. She began to moan with desire. What was wrong with her? Their lives were in danger. They needed to get away.

"Please we need to leave.", she whispered. But she kept falling deeper under his seductive spell. With a lustful smile, he untied the front of the night gown. While kissing her neck, he carefully slid the gown off of her shoulders. The nightgown fell to her waste, leaving her breast exposed. With his hot breath on her ear, he whispered to her in a husky voice.

"You are so beautiful, your highness.", he told her, "Any man or beast would be a fool not to want to experience your sexuality."With a lecherous look upon his face, he stared into her eyes.  As he did, he began to fondle her supple breasts. He caressed each one with both hands, massaging them ever so delicately. As he stroked her nipples, they had hardened because of his gentle arousing touch. He then leaned in closer, and his lips began to hungrily devour the nape of her neck. She let out a pleasurable moan.

"I must have a taste of you.", he lustfully whispered. To her surprise, he scooped her up, and carried her back to the bed. After gently laying her down, he slowly climbed on top of her. He placed open mouthed kisses on her pulsating red lips, and slid his tongue in between them.  Hungrily, his lips moved down he swan like neck. With much carnivorous lust, he laid wet kisses on her soft pink flesh.  They both became aroused, as he orally pleasured her creamy soft breasts.

"We have to go.", she kept whispering, but it was as if neither one of them was listen to her. He looked at her face, smiled, and gently strokes her cheeks with the back of his fingers. His bright blue eyes, there was something about them. She could not look away.

"I knew you would make the perfect mate.", he told her. To her horror, his blue human eyes turned into blood red reptilian ones. She let out a scream, but all of a sudden she fell silent.

"Shh...", he whispered, "Is this not the form you secretly desired? I notice he was a simple surf, and not your betrothed."

"What did you do to Addrick, to my father?", she asked in fear. He rolled off of her, to her right, and then laid on his side. Lightly, he ran his index finger around her face, and down to her breast bone. He then gently began fondling, every inch her exposed naked flesh. He let out a malicious chuckle.

"For the most part, I am a herbivore.", he told her, "I don't really eat meat. Humans, no offense, are not that tasty. However, after seeing what he had done to you, I would say your betrothed was quite delicious." She was horrified.

"Why!?", she cried, as tears ran down her cheeks. He stared at her with some confusion.

"Because he hurt you.", he replied, "He didn't deserve your pity, or my mercy. Neither did your father, but I spared him. However, I left a nice scar on his face. Maybe it can be a reminder, that it's not his own daughters fault, if her husband to be is abusive towards her. Anyway, they think your dead, and they fear me. They will not come looking for either one of us. You are mine now, and I will do with you as I please. I won't ever hurt, but I will satisfy my desires. I believe your desires will be satisfied as well."

"Please don't do this to me.", she begged with tears in her eyes. He gently began to stroke her tear stained cheeks.

"Do you think Addrick would have taken no for an answer?", he asked, "I guarantee you, he wouldn't. And he would be a lot more harsh and abusive. You don't have to participate, that will come in time. But I can take control of your mind. I can make you more, agreeable.  Fortunately, that means I wouldn't have to tie you up, unless you would ever want me to. Nor do I have to use something relax you. I want you to fully experience my touch, learn to enjoy It, and even yearn for it. We are going to be together for a long time, long after anyone you know will be gone. As one another's only companions, you will learn appreciate me. You will appreciate me as I now appreciate you. You will want to participate, and we will enjoy one another for all time ."

He then began to slide the rest of her night gown off of her body. A he admired her naked body, his eyes were similar to that of a carnivorous predator.  She, his helpless prey, had been silenced. Using his dragon magic, he kept her from screaming, or even verbally crying. But tears still streamed down her face. She began to feel uncomfortable, as he started to removing his clothes. With a caring smile, he took his shirt, and wiped the tears from her eyes. His smile then turned to lust.

"Wait until you feel my dragon's tongue.", he told her. He spread her legs apart, and began to lick her opening slit. As her own body betrayed her, she began to moan. She didn't want to, why couldn't she stop herself? His tongue then found it's way inside of her. As it reached her clit, he teased and stroked it. It's had been so long since he tasted a human's ambrosia, and he was enjoying every taste of it.

She tried to fight it, but she couldn't. Her body began writhing in ecstasy, as she began to moan even louder. With that, pressure began to build, her body soon couldn't take it anymore. As she widened her eyes, and arched her back, she let out the most pleasurable scream. He sat up, looked at her, and smiled at her in lustful triumph. Then he smashed his lips into hers. Again, he sat up, and smiled.

"Delicious.", he smirked, "Your sweet nectar tastes even better than I imagined, my fair beauty. And now it is my turn. Don't worry, I won't impregnate you. At least, not yet. That would take special dragon magic to accomplish. It will take a few years before we will be ready for that." He grabbed her hips, and rammed his member into her. She cried out in pain.

"Don't worry my dear, fight through it.", he told her, "It only hurts the first time. After that, you will begin to enjoy it. He kept groaning with pleasure, with every thrust he pushed inside of her. Finally he built up enough pressure, until he couldn't hold it in any longer.  As he bellowed his orgasmic pleasure, she felt warm liquid release into her body. He then smiled, and kiss her forehead.

She just laid there numb. He had violated her, but her body reacted to him. Now she feared he would assume she wanted more. Many thoughts were going through her head. Some shame for what had happened, but also some guilt. She had never experienced anything like that before, it was a her first time. He had been right, Addrick would have also raped her on their wedding night. He would not have been as gentle, nor would he have cared if he had pleased her. A part fo her hated it, apart of her enjoyed it, and a part of her hated herself for enjoying it..

"I have a surprise for you.", he said with a smile. Still in shock, she laid there, and said nothing. He scooped her up, from the bed, and them carried her into another cavern. This cavern contained a hot springs, and carried her into the more shallow end.

They went in further to a deeper end,  He sat them down, and placed her on his lap.  Some skin nourishing minerals,  were scooped up from the sedimentary rock beneath them. With that, he gently rubbed them all over her naked flesh. She hated admitting it, even to herself, but she was thoroughly enjoying the experience. They were soothing, and softened her skin. He then took his hand, and gently turned her face towards him. Again they stared into to each other's eyes. His eyes contained some sort of longing.

"Teach me, my pretty human,", he whispered, "Teach me the one thing, that human's can sometimes accomplish. The one thing a dragon has never figured out, but longs for the knowledge." She looked at him with confusion.

"Teach you what?", she asked.

"Teach me, pretty human.", he whispered again, "Teach me to love."

**************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5.6K 13
Highest Rank #2 IN FANTASY! COMPLETED! (The last TEN chapters of this book have been taken down due to publishing. ORDER YOUR COPY NOW.) ORDER YOU...
96.7K 2.9K 33
❝Three dragons and their naughty little pet.❞ There's a rule in piracy - never fuck with the Dragons because they burn you alive. Literally. I'm not...
23.9K 289 8
[Now in Kindle Unlimited!] When a princess is kidnapped by an alpha, war rages between the humans and the wolves. But soon, forbidden attraction star...
147K 8.2K 47
Aerasume is from a small primitive village on the planet Fleekopolis. Many fled there after the fall of Earth. She's simple, humble and sweet but her...