FLOWER GIRL ➝ MY HERO ACADEMI...

Por shelleyduvalls

"SHE IS BEAUTIFUL LIKE A ROSE, BUT EVERY ROSE HAS THORNS." • In which a nature loving girl meets an awkward o... Mais

ꜜseason one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ꜜseason two
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
ꜜseason three
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
sequel!

two

12.5K 525 393
Por shelleyduvalls

There were so many students standing in front of Class 1-A it made her nervous. She sat on Aoyama's desk. The blond had been talking to her about new ways she could do her hair,

"You don't want it getting in your face during the Sports Festival mon amie." He had said.

To which she responded, "are you really French?"

Their conversation had stopped when they had noticed the crowd circling around their homeroom.

"Um, why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka shouted.

"Do you students have some type of business with our class?"

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta growled.

Hana examined the faces of the kids in her grade. None of them really stood out.

"They're scouting the competition idiots," Bakugou said walking towards the door.

Mineta gasped and pointed at Bakugo's back with a facial expression that was mixed with horror and insult.

"We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes."

Hana stood up straight and adjusted her bow and threw hair behind her shoulder. She had to look presentable for the competition.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it extras." Bakugou said to the people surrounding the doorframe.

Iida immediately scolding him. His comment didn't take Hana by surprise. Honestly, she was surprised everyone wasn't used to it by now.

"So this is class 1-A? I heard you guys were impressive. But you just sound like an ass."

Hana looked at the source of the voice. A boy, with pale skin, bags under his eyes, and misplaced purple hair made his way to the front of the crowd.

She knew him. Shinso Hitoshi. She had seen him in the hallway a few times.

"Is everyone in the hero course delusional or just you?" Shinso asked.

Hana covered her mouth.

Oh, he's gonna die now. Hana thought pitifully.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs." He said nonchalantly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life. I didn't cut it the first time around. But I have another chance. If any of us do well in the sports festival teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room.

Scouting the competition? Maybe some of my peers are but I'm here to let you know that if you don't do your very best, I will steal your spot right from under you. Consider this a declaration of war." Shinso said finishing his speech.

Hana felt her throat go dry. She glanced at her classmates, most of them shocked as to how he would be so bold. He brought up a valid point, if she didn't do well, she could simply be replaced. It would be as if she was as never here.

If someone gets replaced do we get to choose? If so we'll probably all vote for Mineta. She thought.

It was a rude thought and she would never wish for any of her classmates to transfer... but if she had to choose...

"Hey, you! I'm from Class-1B, next door to you! We heard you fought some villains and I care to see if that was true! But you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!" A boy yelled.

Hana blinked. Everyone knew Class-1A had fought villains... was he just now learning this?

"Hey guys they have their own version of Bakugo in Class-1B," Hana said trying to lighten the mood.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Don't compare me to this loser!" Bakugou yelled at her causing her to fall from Aoyama's desk.

"Say what you want Red but I will annihilate him and you for that matter!" The boy with silver hair yelled.

Bakugou huffed and began walking off.

"Dude where are you going? You gotta say something! It's your fault they're all hating on us Bakugo!" Kirishima said to the blond.

"These people don't matter. The only thing that's important is that I beat them."

Hana wondered how he managed to switch between moods this quickly.

Bakugou made his way through the crowd now disappearing.

"I'm coming for you!" The loud boy from Class-1B yelled at him.

Bakugou didn't respond.

Hana got off the floor and dusted herself off. Despite what her other classmates thought she didn't believe all of this was Katsuki Bakugou's fault. Most of it was but not all of it.

It made no difference people were going to come after her with all they've got no matter what. She just had to try-no she had to win.

~

She was currently training in the woods behind the school. Her shirt was rolled up to her stomach and her gym uniform jacket was discarded. She breathed heavily as sweat dripped down her forehead. She was testing her stamina. Growing and attacking; an endless cycle.

She jumped when she heard the sound of a loud explosion about ten feet away. The Sports Festival was two weeks away and she still felt she wasn't ready. She had been training for hours almost every day and she still felt anxious.

Her mother had told her this wasn't something she could ever train enough for. It could be a century away and Hana would still feel short on time.

Another explosion and a loud yell.

Bakugou.

She peeked through the trees to see him smiling happily to himself. It felt like an almost sadistic smile.

Hana with a wave of her handmade the trees form again. They were standing a little taller. He frowned and destroyed them once more. Again she repaired them.

"Screw off Flower Girl, or I'll make you explode next!" He yelled not looking in her direction.

She giggled at the name and decided to simply leave him alone.

Before she knew it, it was the morning of the festival. She woke up earlier to catch the train. Miss. Ano couldn't take her to school anymore for the reason that she would always run a little late. Hana understood.

"Oh, today's the day! Today's the day!" Her father sang.

She exited her room to see a large buffet of breakfast foods.

"Hana! You have to eat! It's a big day!" Her mother said patting her shoulder.

She sat Hana down and practically began feeding her.

"You ready! Oh, this is exciting!" Her mother clapped sipping her morning coffee.

"Um, I guess?" Hana responded with a mouth full of egg.

"You have to go early!"

"Yes early!"

"You'll miss the train!"

"Yes, the train-"

"Okay!" Hana yelled causing her parents to stop pushing her out the door.

"I'm going okay?" They smiled at her.

"Here's your lunch." Her father said giving her a brown bag.

"Oh, good luck!" Her mother smothered her in a hug.

Her father began hugging her as well.

They stayed like that for thirty minutes.

"Can I leave?" Hana asked.

Her parents cleared their throats and nodded.

"Good luck!" Her father said messing up her hair.

She put her lunch in her book bag and grabbed her bike from the lawn.

She had a long way to the train station.

As she biked her mind wandered. Today's the day. Time to prove yourself Kātā. You can-!

She hit something- or rather someone hard.

Her bike gave out from under her causing her to fall on top of the person she hit. Her vision blurred for a few moments.

When her vision cleared she saw Izuku.

"We have to stop meeting like this," Hana said looking down at him.

He blinked. "Or maybe you can just stop hitting me with your bike?" He suggested.

She laughed leaning off of him and helped him up.

"So... you ready?" She asked walking beside him. Her bike on the other side of her.

"Yeah, I think so!" Izuku responded somewhat sheepish.

Hana looked at him skeptically.

"I'm sure you're gonna do great!" She smiled with a jump in her step.

"I'm sure you'll do well too!" Izuku said.

"I hope so, hopefully, we won't have to fight." Hana frowned at the thought.

"If we fight who do you think will win?" Izuku asked jokingly.

"I will destroy you if necessary," Hana responded darkly.

His eyes widened and he swallowed.

"I'm kidding!" She giggled skipping off.

"Wait... are you?" He asked running to keep up with her.

~

Hana sat with her classmates in the waiting room. She kept putting her hair up but she could never get it right. Maybe it was just nerves.

"Everyone! Get your game faces on we're entering the arena soon." Iida announced.

"Game face, game face, Uraraka help me make a game face," Hana said waving her hands wildly.

"Okay!" The brunette smiled jumping over to her.

Hana made a series of faces and Uraraka nodded.

Mina glanced at Hana with a frown.

"You look like you're gonna cry," Mina said.

Hana deflates. So much for trying something new.

She noticed Mina and Uraraka staring behind her she turned around.

Shoto Todoroki stood in front of Izuku.

"From an objective standpoint, it is understood that I am stronger than you." He said.

Well, that's a little vain. Hana thought.

"Yeah..." Izuku responded confused.

"However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out. I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two. But no that I will beat you."

Hana's mouth dropped. It didn't even seem like a threat it just seemed like a promise.  Which somehow made it sound more threatening.

"What's up with these declarations of war lately." Kaminari joked out.

Hana watched silently as Kirishima walked over to the two boys.

"Yeah, what's the big deal? Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? And right before we started." The redhead asked, placing a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"We're not here to be each other's friend." Todoroki slapped Kirishima's hand away.

Damn, I wish someone told me that's the whole reason I'm here. Hana thought sarcastically.

"Don't forget this isn't a team effort." He said walking off.

"Wait a sec, Todoroki," Izuku said.

Todoroki stopped walking and turned around.

"I don't know what's going through your head or why you think you'll need to tell me that you'll beat me... and yeah, of course, you'll beat me. In fact, you probably have more potential than anyone in the hero course. That's why you go in so easily."

"Midoriya maybe you're being a little hard on yourself and us-"

"No. He's right you guys. All the other courses they're coming at us with everything they've got. We're all gonna have to fight to stand out. And I'll be aiming for the top too."

Hana heard dramatic music playing in her brain.

"Fine," Todoroki said after a beat of silence.

"Should we clap I think we should clap?" Hana whispered to Mina.

"I wouldn't," Mina responded.

~

Class 1-A stood close together in the hallway leading to the arena. She heard Present Mic's voice even from the back.

As the class walked into the arena, the crowd cheered.

Hana waved to random people in the crowd suddenly feeling much more confident. So many people were gonna witness what she could do.

"There's so many people, this is awesome." She whispered to Kirishima who was walking next to her.

"Present Mic sure did talk us up a lot. It kinda makes me nervous." He said back looking around.

She laughed at that. She thought he was too 'manly' to be nervous.

As Present Mic announced the other classes Hana felt bad. They didn't get an intro as they did.

As the freshman classes gathered around and watched as Midnight announced that it was time for the introductory speech.

She waved her flogger-style whip. Hana wondered if she had more than one.

"Uh someone should talk to Ms. Midnight about what she's wearing," Kirishima said.

Hana glanced around to see a lot of the students had blushes on their face.

"Yeah, that costume should come with a warning." Kaminari agreed.

"Is that really an appropriate apparel for high school game?" Fumikage Tokoyami muttered.

To Hana, her costume was the opposite of sexy. To her, it just seemed uncomfortable and impractical. If that's what she wanted to wear though Hana couldn't judge.

Mineta gave her costume a thumbs up and Hana visibly gagged at him.

"Silence everyone! And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugou!" Midnight announced.

Hana looked over at Bakugou with wide eyes.

"God dang it." She said allowed.

Even if he did hear her he ignored her. Hana watched as he walked towards the podium.

"Please don't make everyone hate us more... please God."  Hana shut her eyes and crossed her fingers.

Bakugou stood at the podium for a few seconds before he spoke.

"I just wanna say... I'm gonna win." He sounded bored.

The crowd of students booed and yelled out insults his way. Hana facepalmed.

"I'm gonna strangle him. I swear to God I'm gonna do it." She growled to no one in particular.

"Why would you be so disrespectful? You're representing us all!" Iida yelled at his classmate.

"It's not my fault you guys are just stepping stones to my victory," Bakugou responded giving the crowd of students a thumbs down.

He walked down the podium seeming to be in his own little world. Hana watched as Iida seemed to be spazzing out.

Midnight seemed to demand attention, and everyone eventually quieted down.

"Without further ado its time for us to get started!"

Hana took a deep breath.

"The first fateful game of the festival!"

A large spinner showed up behind her. Hana held her breath with anticipation as Midnight waited.

"What could it be?"

The spinner stopped to reveal:

OBSTACLE RACE

"Tada! All of the classes will compete in this treacherous course. The track is four kilometers outside of the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone at least in this game..."

Hana coughed awkwardly as Midnight liked her lips.

"As long as you don't leave the course you're free to do whatever your heart requires!" Midnight finished.

The crowd cheered and the students-they just seemed to be taking everything in.

"Now then... take your places contestants."

The students all ran over to the start.

Hana felt a shiver go up her spine. This was it.

Don't screw this up Kātā. A voice in her head yelled at her.

She wouldn't... she would win this. And not just this the whole Sports Festival. She was going to win.

The last light faded out and Midnight shouted;

"Begin!"

Hana ran, she ran as fast as she could but it was hard considering there were people in her way.

The door was cramped and she was being pushed from person to person. She wasn't even moving on her own at this point. She was being carried with the crowd.

An idea struck her mind.

She summoned a palm tree opened below her. She jumped on and she looked down at the crowd. Students looked up at her in wonder and anger.

Forget them, just get through this damn doorway. That voice said again.

It seemed as if Todoroki had the same idea and launched over the students freezing the path below.

It made no difference to Hana. She wasn't on the ground. However, students were being frozen to the ground. She almost laughed.

Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, and Aoyama all seemed to avoid the attack.

"Down!" She whispered to the palm tree and the palm tree let her down quickly and gently.

She continued to run.

"You're not getting away from me that easily icyhot bastard!" Bakugou yelled past her.

He came close to burning her but she dodged his flames.

Mineta was now above her, about to throw an attack at Todoroki when he was flicked by a large hand.

Hana stopped for a moment and watched him roll off.

That small moment of humor vanished quickly. Robots, from the entrance exam, were everywhere. Some a lot larger than others.

She tuned out Present Mic's commentary. It would just distract her.

"Where does the school even get the funding for these things?" She heard Yaoyorozu groan.

This is what our taxes are paying for. Hana thought.

A robot moved towards Todoroki but he didn't seem fazed.

With a shift of his hand, the robot was frozen.

Hana noticed there was room to move between the robot's legs.

No that's too easy...

As if Todoroki had read her mind;

"Careful now I froze them while they were off their balance. On purpose."

Dick. She thought annoyed.

The robot began to fall and Hana knew she had to move.

Stay and die.

Surely they wouldn't let me die.

STAY AND DIE.

She grunted and summoned a Virginia creeper.

"Throw me." She told her vine.

The vine seemed anxious but did as she wished. It wrapped itself around her and through her above the flying robot.

She wanted to waste as little time fighting as possible. Another robot tried cutting her off but the Virginia creeper wrapped itself around its legs and it tripped, causing another large dust of dirt to rise up.

"Hana Kātā moves to second place! Wow, she doesn't seem to want anything to do with those robots huh?"

She heard Present Mic's booming voice say her name.

Second? Holy crap I'm in second!

Second or not that wasn't good enough. No Hana Kātā wanted to be in first. She was going to be in first.

a/n: WOW THIS IS SHIT BUT I WONT BE ABLE TO WRITE FOR BASICALLY TWO WEEKS SO I WANTED TO PUT SOMETHING OUT.

also tag urself as something in this chapter I'm Hana saying she's gonna kill Bakugou.

anyways I'll see y'all later.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

28K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
312K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
6K 304 44
"He positions his forehead to match hers and they both breathe heavily. She looks at his swollen lips as he looks at her heated cheeks. They both loo...
604 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...