MARVEL ➳ Imagines (on hiatus)

Galing kay heathsbitch

** Requests are open ** One-Shots, Imagines and Smut for almost all Marvel characters and actors (Dead or Ali... Higit pa

characters
A/N (Updated)
b.b
b.b*
p.p
A/N
s.u
t.s*

t.o + l.l*

18.5K 240 77
Galing kay heathsbitch

The Maid || Thor Odinson + Loki Laufeyson

Requested: Yes, @FoxyTheRedFemaleFox

Scenario: Y/N is a maid that works in the palace of Asgard. One day Y/N has to clean up the mess of Loki and Thor's argument. Little does Y/N know that that fight was about her.

Word Count: 2549 words

Warning: Little bit of angst, unprotected sex, threesome, oral (you know what I'm gonna say, wrap it before you tap it, kids.)

 ~~~

No-One's P.O.V

Objects flew across the room; shards of glass lay embedded in various pieces of furniture. "It's the maid, isn't it?" The god of mischief asked his older brother. Another goblet came flying in the direction of his head. "No." Thor grunted sarcastically under his breath. 

"Listen," Loki began "She is a maid. Nothing more. A servant." More items came soaring through the air, similar to Mjolnir in a furious battle. "Oh, brother, she is much more than that," Thor mumbled. 

"Her body is like it has been carved from the most sacred of clay by the all fathers. Her smile could light up all of Asgard. Her laugh brings joy to any being that hears it. She is much more than just a servant." Loki gazed at Thor from across the room, trying to keep a safe distance away. 

"What would father say if he heard you say such things?" The god stopped launching articles of the precious dining room at his brother just to listen to what he had to say. "How would he react if he saw his golden child  fawning over this serving girl?" Loki spat. 

The siblings stared at each other, a standoff happening in their minds. "Piss off!" Thor shouted as he stormed out of the room. Loki looked around the room, eyes glazed over. Little did the god of Thunder know that his wicked little brother pined over the same girl. He slid out of the room, ready to bury his head in a book so he could forget the war of emotions happening inside of him.

Y/N's P.O.V

My hands graced the silk sheets of the bedroom. I pulled the covers over the bed, smoothing them out. "Miss L/N, the all father has requested your presence in the throne room." Another maid alerted me. My heart sunk as the words met my ears. "I shall be there." I replied.

As I walked to the throne room, multiple scenarios raced through my head. "I haven't done anything wrong, have I?" The guards greeted me at the door, bowed and let me in. Feet shuffling along the golden floor of the throne room, I advanced on the King. "Y/N," He greeted me with a warm smile. 

"I am sorry to inform you that my sons have, yet again, made a mess. I would like you to clean it up for me." I nodded as I accepted my orders "Yes, all father." He waved his hand at a guard "Please escort her to the dining hall." The guard held his hand to his chest and then dropped it by his side.

"Oh my goodness." A shocked remark left my mouth as I saw the disarray the gods has made, a sigh left it shortly after. I picked up a cloth that rested on the once-whole table so I could collect all the shards of broken glass. 

One piece after another, I began to collect them. My ears perked up as I heard laughter come from the corridor. Vibrations of a raspy voice came through the thickness of the door. "It's okay, brother. It was merely a petty argument about a girl." Loki said as both princes waltzed through the doorway. My actions stopped the second they walked in. Heat rushed to my cheeks.

You see, the thing is, I have liked both of them for quite a while. I just can't seem to choose between them. They're both so different, yet so alike. I can feel myself getting drawn towards both of them. But nothing will ever happen between the three of us. 

After all, I was just a servant and they were princes. I was snapped out of my slightly provocative thoughts when they noticed me stood there, just meters away. Loki coughed and nudged the other prince. "Hello, Y/N." Thor started "We were hoping to find you in here." Loki finished off. "We came to apologise for the mess that we've made and the inconvenience that we've caused."

I choked slightly on my words before responding with "It's okay. It is my job after all." Thor pushed in front of his brother "Yes, but this is a lot to clear up. Even if it is your job." He flashed a warm smile that sent chills down my spine. "I appreciate your concern." An awkward silence rested upon the room like a thick blanket. 

"How about we aid you? If that makes you forgive us anymore?" Loki propositioned. "I think that's an excellent idea." Thor agreed with his adoptive brother.

I nodded my head in agreement and got back to what I was previously doing. We worked in sync... well, Loki and I did. Due to Thor's big, strong hands, he was breaking the majority of things that he picked up. 

"S-s-s-sorry, Y/N." Thor stuttered. I gave him a small, sympathetic smile. Loki strutted over to Thor and waved his hands over the broken objects. Green tendrils of magic restored everything that was even partly fractured. The room began to mend itself. Ornaments and plates flying past my head so they could rest back in their original place. 

I was staring at Loki in awe of his actions. He noticed me and smirked in my directions. Yet again, a blush slid onto my cheeks. However, the feeling was not mutual with Thor. He stared at Loki with anger in his eyes. What looked like jealousy reflected there as well? But that couldn't be, why would Thor be jealous of Loki? 

I cast it to the back of my mind as I continued to admire Loki's immense power. The room was fully restored. Everything sat back in its place of origin. "Thank you, my lord." I said to Loki and did a small curtsy. "It was no effort, really." He quipped with a smile that could seduce the devil himself. I could see out of the corner of my eyes that Thor, yet again, was displaying signs of anger. He rolled his eyes at mine and Loki's interaction. 

  "We best be going, brother." Thor practically growled. "I'll see you at the banquet this evening?" "Yes, of course, sire." "I'll see you there mi-lady." He bowed as he strolled out of the room to prepare for the feast. I exhaled and sat in a chair. "What the fuck?" I laughed to myself. "How did that just happen?" I got up and went to the chambers of Lady Sif to see if she needed assistance with preparing for the banquet.

*** Time-Skip ***

Lords and Ladies alike were sat around a horseshoe table, laughing at a joke one of them had said. They were having a wondrous time, whereas I was stood at the side-lines with a jar of wine, ready to pour the crimson liquid into anybody's goblet that was raised in the air. 

A shining goblet rose softly in the air so, I made my way over to it. The one and only Loki was sat there. My heart rate quickened, pounding against the corset of my cheap dress. "A refill, please." He asked. I poured the wine into his goblet. I had to slightly lean down to reach it which meant that his lips were right next to my ear, and my tits were on full display to the infamous Thor who sat across from his sibling. 

"Darling," He whispered "You look ravishing." He practically groaned in my ear. A wave of warmth travelled over my body and straight to my core. Loki knew exactly what affect he had on me and he knew exactly how to push my buttons. "Can I have your attention please?" Thor called from his side of the banquet table. 

"I would like to show you some-" Loki pulled me back towards him and began to whisper again. "Just ignore him." A twang of jealousy rang through his voice. What was up with the princes today? Thor was doing tricks with his hammer and the guests clapped and applauded him, as did I. "Thank you." His deep voice rang through the hall and he took his seat again. Almost immediately after Thor sat down, Loki stood up out of his chair and went over to his brother.

Loki's P.O.V

Anger pulsated through my body as I walked over to Thor. I put on a calm façade as I got close to him "Are you showing off?" I asked him "Maybe I am. What's it to you?" "Just leave her alone. It is clearly obvious that she prefers me over you. You can't compete in a race that I have already won." 

I then tapped his shoulder and walked back over to the beautiful Y/N. But, before I could get there, Thor caught my arm. "How about we just ask her?" "Or maybe we can test who she likes more?" I asked "I don't know what you're planning, brother, but I don't like it." I smirked and leaned in to tell him my plan.

Y/N's P.O.V

I watched from a distance as the two princes quietly talked about something. I couldn't quite make out what they were saying but they both looked very excited about it. They both turned around and looked straight at me. 

Their piercing blue eyes felt like they were staring right into my soul. They walked over to me and Thor placed his hand on my shoulder. The men towered over me. "How would you like to come with us?" My eyes blinked in disbelief. 'What was happening?'

"S-su-sure." I followed them into what was probably Thor's bedroom. Red and gold laced the decorations, including the sheets of the bed. Loki closed and locked the door.

Thor stood in front of me and Loki stood behind. Their hands traced up my arms, goose bumps followed their trail. "We just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your help," Thor began "It really... means a lot." 

Loki started to leave frail kisses along the exposed part of my neck. Thor's fingers untied my corset as, he too, started to kiss my neck. "My lords." I sighed. "Shh, pet. Let us take care of you for one night." They both pulled down my dress, leaving me exposed to the cool air. I stood there, pressed against both of them, in just my underwear. 

How. Did. This. Happen. 

Thor pressed his large hands into my thighs, indicating that I should jump. So I did. I jumped and he caught me in his, perfect, arms. He turned us around and set me down on his plush bed. "Now, Y/N, we are going to ask you to do exactly as we say. That way, things will be, how shall I put it? More pleasurable." I nodded, agreeing to his terms. 

Loki climbed on the bed so that he sat behind my head. At some point, he managed to change out of his clothes because now he was fully naked. I gulped in wonder, and fear, at his size. "They don't call us gods for nothing." Loki reassured. He leant down to kiss my lips as Thor undressed himself. Loki's lips were like silk against mine. 

His silver tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned in pleasure. "Looks like somebody is enjoying herself." Thor added, now fully naked, like his brother. "Now, I am going to warn you," Thor started to talk and Loki snapped his fingers so that now I was no longer wearing anything either "We might hurt you." Thor and Loki looked at each other like they were playing some sort of game. Then it happened. Thor pushed into me.

A scream of pleasure, and pain, leapt out of my mouth. He was so large, potentially larger than his brother. Although, Thor's held more thickness whereas Loki definitely held more length. "Open up, darling." I obeyed Loki's wishes and opened my mouth wide enough for him to fit in. A groan left his lips. Thor kept on pushing into me at a superhuman rate. Each thrust went faster. Each thrust went deeper. 

Moans and groans erupted from my throat, vibrating around Loki's cock. "Fuck, pet. Keep doing that." He sighed from above me. I moved my head up and down Loki's length and he pushed his hips towards my face to help me take more of his length. Thor's thrusts got rougher and rougher and I didn't think I'd be able to hold it any longer. I whined against Loki's cock. 

"Aww, I think she's saying she's going to cum." He practically cooed at me. "Perfect timing." Thor replied and pulled out of me and so did Loki. I whined again but this time because I felt so empty.

The princes swapped positions, though, Loki at my pussy and Thor and my mouth. Loki wasted no time in diving right in. Push after push he hit my g-spot. Cries of euphoria waves of pulsating ecstasy ran through my body. 

Thor then decided to make it worse, or better depending on how you look at it. He grabbed his length and plunged it down my throat. Slight gags were now escaping as well as the moans. I was not the only person to be making noise however. The siblings groaned in their own ecstasy, moaning about how tight I was or how I was doing so well. A pit of fire grew in my stomach and I knew that this time, I was going to cum. Hard. 

Loki recognised this, being the womaniser that he is, and pressed his thumb into my clit. Rubbing it in fast short circles, edging me towards breaking point. My whimpers came more frequently until... the rope snapped. 

Ripples of glorious orgasm were shaking through me. My legs were wobbling and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. Just a few thrusts later, Loki came as well. Then last but not least, Thor. Ropes of hot, salty liquid trickled down my throat. Thor sealed it off with a kiss.

As one last moan came out of me, Loki slid one finger into me, only to pull it straight back out and into his mouth. "Hmm, you taste delicious, pet." Thor sighed and said "Maybe we'll have to do this again sometime." I just mewled as a response and they both chuckled "I think we took her too hard, brother." 

Thor told Loki with a bit of concern in his voice "I think she liked it like that." They both then glanced at me. I was sprawled out on the bed, my legs still open with various liquids flowing out of me and my eyes were closed. They lied on either side of me, each putting a single arm around my waist. 

"Father is going to kill us." Thor remarked in my ear. "It will be worth it." Loki purred in my other one. It was safe to say that a boring banquet quickly turned into a night I will never forget.

~~~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

157K 4.3K 50
Steve and Tony (Stony) One-Shots ~ This book contains a bunch of One-Shots, Fluff, and a tiny amount of Smut. If you enjoy Stony then you've come to...
29.6K 286 24
different oneshots of avengers, some fluffy some very smutty read at your own risk
117K 1K 40
Avengers imagines! Warnings: Abuse, Alcohol, Death, Smut, Suicide, etc.. I wrote this a long time ago. Sorry if some are bad.
22K 234 39
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!