His Grasp..{A trolls Poppy x...

By Annoyingsister2004

(COMPLETED) (I'm sorry for this fic, I have no idea why I wrote It 🤣) Summary: Poppy, and Branch, were walki... More

His song of Illusion...
Under his control...
Starry night...
Sunset Red...
Exciting New Day...(Epilogue)

Special Sunrise...

393 4 22
By Annoyingsister2004

Disclaimer: I do not own trolls (They are DreamWorks Productions) I do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a trolls on the on beat fanfic)

(Its, Archer-centric)

(There are going be about 3-5 Chapters in this fic )

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I don't watch Trolls: the beat goes on a lot, so forgive me if some characters are a bit ooc)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Three days,... three devastating days for Poppy. But, she acted as her usual, cheery self so no One would notice. Little did she know, they did. 

Poppy walked around Branch's pod. Branch was more luckier than her, at least he had chance with creek. While her love, might not even trust her anymore, because of Guy Diamond.

'Guy,' She thought, as growled internally.

Could you blame her for being mad? No. Could you blame her for ignoring him as he tried to apologized? Maybe.

Poppy felt bad then, Guy was trying to apologize, but she was ignoring him. Rage flared up in her then, she had every right to be bad.

Her mind flashed then..

°FLASHBACK°

Poppy walked in the forest, thinking about what happened. She felt tears then, and wiped them. Archer did have every mad to be mad.

'But, couldn't he have listened?' Poppy wondered, as she continued walking.

She felt sadness weld up in her.

'I need to get this out' She concluded.

(A/N: I know this song might be a little dramatic, but think about Poppy's feelings.)

*I pirouette in the dark*
*I see the stars through me*
*Tired mechanical heart*
*Beats til the song disappears*

*Somebody shine a light*
*I'm frozen by the fear in me*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me*
*So cut me from the line*
*Dizzy, spinning endlessly*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me!*

*Shatter me!*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me!*

*If only the clockworks could speak*
*I wouldn't be so alone*
*We burn every magnet and spring*
*And spiral into the unknown*

*Somebody shine a light*
*I'm frozen by the fear in me*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me*
*So cut me from the line*
*Dizzy, spinning endlessly*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me!*

*Shatter me!*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me!*

*If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly*
*There's no one to catch me if I take a dive*
*I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same*
*The world is spinning but only in gray*
*If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly*
*There's no one to catch me if I take a dive*
*I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same*
*The world is spinning but only in gray*
*(Only)*

*Somebody shine a light*
*I'm frozen by the fear in me*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me*
*So cut me from the line*
*Dizzy, spinning endlessly*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me!*
*Shatter me!*
*Somebody make me feel alive*
*And shatter me!*

Poppy, stopped singing.

'Thank gosh, I got that' Poppy thought, as she went into Branch pod.

She felt tears coming back, full force.

"Poppy, are you alright?" Branch asked concerned, as he came close to her.

"I'm going to bed," poppy replied.

She went into a spare room, crying herself to sleep, while thinking,...

'Why, Guy Diamond..?'

°FLASHBACK END°

Poppy, snapped out of her thoughts by Branch.

"Poppy, you alright?" He asked. He added. "Please, tell me you haven't been yourself"

"Huh, it's Guy, he kissed me the other night in front of Archer" She replied.

"What?" Branch squeaked out, shocked.

"Yeah, then Archer was mad and he went away" Poppy finished.

"I'm, going to hurt Guy" Branch growled out.

"Branch don't" Poppy replied.

Branch grumbled, and went out out of the room.

Poppy then walked out of the room. It had been a few hours, since her little talk with Branch. She came out and was greeted by her friends.

"Hey Poppy, we heard about what happened, and we are sorry and so is Guy Diamond" Suki spoke.

"I'm sorry," Guy Diamond, spoke up.

"Whatever," Poppy replied.

She stood up.

"I'm going for a walk" was all poppy said, before she walked out.

Poppy walked around the forest. She could still feel the feelings, that plagued her when she came here. Sadness, anger, joy, disgust,and fear.(A/N: If you get these emotions, reference and comment it, I will personally include you in the next chapter~😘) (A/N: Hint, it's from a film~😁

Poppy wondered, what had happened with Guy diamond, to why he wouldn't let go of her, even when she clearly wanted to pull away.

She was in her head with these thoughts, as she went through the forest...

Guy Diamond, felt absolutely horrible. First, he was already feeling guilt, he had no idea why he didn't let her pull away. Second, apart of him really wanted to kiss Poppy, so he did for as long as possible, before she pushed him. Third, every time time he wanted to apologize to her, she ignored him, or was snarky.

"GUY DIAMOND!!" A voice yelled.

Guy Diamond, was surprised, and saw smidge.

"Didn't you hear us?," All of them said, at the same time.

"NO?" He replied, sheepishly.

The others, looked horrified.

"We asked you, why did you kiss Poppy?" Branch questioned.

"Well..." He trailed off.

The others, looked expectantly at him.

He sighed.

"YOU see?, I've liked Poppy for about a year now. She's always nice, and sweet. What isn't to like about her" The other nodded at that. "I've liked her, as I said before."

"Yeah, but why did you kiss her when she clearly loves somebody else" Branch questioned confused.

Guy, didn't know the answer to that. His feelings took control, at the time of the 'incident' he wasn't thinking straight.

"Because.." He trailed off. "My feelings took control. I didn't know, what I was doing, I'm really sorry" He answered.

"YOU shouldn't be saying that to us" Satin started. "You should, be saying that to poppy, and Archer" Chenille finished.

"I know, I'm going to do that, when she comes back" He replied.

Everyone nodded, it became silent then. Everyone went, to do their own thing.

Poppy, was walking through the forest. She was still thinking about things. Archer, how she loved him, what happened with Guy Diamond, how Branch loved Creek, how they were two shy to admit their feelings, and how Everthing, became what it was with the partycrashers. When they took over, Everthing had become absolutely devasting to all of them.

THUMP!!

She perked up at that, and went to see what it was.

Surprising, it was a couple of partycrashers, two boys, and one girl. Now that she had a good look at them. It was pow, peter and.. Archer.

The two of them were wrestling while Pow, petted an Onie. Poppy, was surprised at that. Onies,(A type of furry creature) were incredibly rare in this part of the forest, and they didn't really like anybody, so it was a bit of a shock to see it purr when pow petted it.

Poppy, then turned her head to the boys. She smiled, they were (gratefully) play wrestling, while Pow, played with her new friend. The boys, had grins, then a voice got her attention then.

"Will you two, knock it off?, your going to end up killing each other now" Pow joked.

The boys, got off each other, and fist bumped each other. They then, headed towrds pow, walking each step.

"What do you expect?, it's boring out here" Archer answered, Peter nodded in agreement.

"Yeah," Peter agreed.

"So what?" Pow asked.

"YOU, actually have something to entertain you, while we got nothin'" Archer replied.

Archer sat down , and slumped. Pow and peter, looked sympathetic.

"Thinking about HER?" Pow asked.

"Are you?," Peter was curious.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about Poppy?" He replied.

Poppy was surprised, he was thinking about her?

"I can't, stop thinking about her, even after what happened?" He added.

Pow suddenly looked up.

"If it helps?, I can relate" Archer looked confused. "My partner cheated on me, they are one of the reasons, I ran away with you guys"

"I'm glad you did, you two are my good friends" Peter cut in.

"Hey, why don't I sing our experience" Pow suddenly asked.

"Sure," Peter and Archer answered.

Poppy, was a bit surprised about pow singing, she never actually heard her singing before.

(A/N: I edited the lyrics out a bit, and I really like this song.)

The critters, and plants, started to play a tune

 *All of us girls*

*We're in and out of love*

*We're vulnerable*

*Oh, but we'll tell you that we're tough*

The partycrashers,  did think they were tough, Poppy could agree with that..

*Some of these guys*
*Never think that they'll get caught*
*Think that we're blind*
*But they're forgetting that we talk (sing it with me)*

They started clicking their fingers.

*If he never calls when he says he will*
*If he always tells you to keep it chill*
*If you see them out with another guy*
*Baby, then you know they were never real*

Peter and Archer, looked at pow, interested.

*If he never wants you to meet his friends*
*If he ain't tagging you on the 'Gram*
*Take your heart and turn around while you still can*

'That bit, doesn't sound like poppy, she was "very" happy, to introduce me,' Archer thought.

*And tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them*
I got somewhere else to be
*And I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't*
*Lose my head for nobody*

Archer agreed with that.

*If I have to question*
*"Are they loyal to me?"*
*Well then, he's probably not*
*And you should probably leave*

Archer questioned. 'Was poppy a wolf in sheep's clothing?,' He thought.

*Says they're online*
*But they told you they're asleep*
*You stay inside*
*Like they never wants you to be seen*

Archer and Poppy, didn't agree with that.

*Ain't got a job, no*
*Says they 'model on the side'*
*Swears you're the one*
*But they're not the label type (Sing it with me)*

*If they never calls when they says he will*
*If they always tells you to keep it chill*
*If you see them out with another guy*
*Baby, then you know they were never real*

Poppy, did tell him to calm down a lot..

*Hope you never let those pictures send*
*They'll only go show them to his friends*
*Take your heart and turn around while you still can*

Archer got the message there, and so did Peter.

*And tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them*
*I got somewhere else to be*
*And I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't*
*Lose my head for nobody*

If Poppy, was really unloyal, then he could tell her, that he had somewhere else, to be.

*If I have to question*
*"Are they loyal to me?"*
*Well then, he's probably not*
*And you should probably leave*

Was she loyal?, Archer really didn't know.

*And tell them, tell them, tell them, tell them*
*I got somewhere else to be*
*And I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't*
*Lose my head for nobody*

Archer saw that day, looking back on it, she was truly sad.

*If I have to question*
*"Is they loyal to me?"*
*Well then, he's probably not*
*And you should probably leave*

Poppy, really hoped he didn't.

*If I have to question*
*"Are they loyal to me?"*
*Well then, he's probably not*
*And you should probably leave*

Pow, finished her song..

"That's, my experience" she started.

"Good song," Archer and peter, commented in sync.

"Thanks," She laughed.

Pow and peter, chatted amongst themselves, leaving Kaboom/Archer, to his thoughts. His mind raced back to, almost four days ago...

°FLASHBACK°

Archer walked back to troll village , and saw a spot, where pow and peter was, they saw him.

"YOU all right?," They asked in concern.

They saw, the sadness in Archer's eyes.

He couldn't, keep it in anymore, he threw himself at them, and broke down.

Pow and Peter,were shocked.

"What's wrong?," Pow questioned, as she held archer along with Peter.

"P-Poppy, cheated on me" Archer answered.

Both of them were stunned.

"I know.." Peter replied, sadly.

Pow was surprised.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?" She asked.

"I didn't think Archer wanted me to" Peter, simply replied.

Archer stopped crying, then.

"T-thanks y-you, for r-respecting my privacy," He stuttered.

"Your welcome," Peter replied.

"Who even, was it with?" She asked.

"A grey, glitter troll, named Guy Diamond" He replied.

They were both shocked again.

'He just sounds ugly' They, both thought at the same time.

They both hugged, Archer tighter and he did the same with them.

"Don't worry" Pow reassured. "We'll help you through this"

°FLASHBACK END°

Archer, came back from his FLASHBACK.

He knew, that even though pow and peter and were there for him, their loyalty, was to Bash, and the partycrashers.

He stood up.

"Hey guys, I need to be alone for a bit" He started.

"Okay" They both replied.

Archer nodded, and set off into the woods.

Poppy, took this as an opportunity, and set off after him.

Archer walked deep within the woods, making sure no one followed. Once he thought the coast was clear, he went into the woods more.

He came across the clearing again, and the lake. It was so beautiful at night. The lake, was lit up by firefly lights. He climbed up a familiar, tree and sat down on a tree branch.

Poppy, followed Archer and hid in a spot near him.

"Urgh, why can't I stop thinking about her?" Archer asked himself.

Poppy was surprised, yet again. He was still thinking about her?

He sighed, he was frustrated. Archer, looked at his reflection.

Poppy, looked at Archer. She laughed, as he got nuzzled, by a firefly.

She looked at him again, and heard a slight tune...

(A/N: I'm using an intense song, because this is a special song, and this is potentially the last chapter of this fic.)

*Every time we lie awake*

*After every hit we take*

*Every feeling that I get*

*But I haven't missed you yet*

"Yet I have.." He trailed off..

'He's missed me?,' Poppy thought in awe.

*Every roommate kept awake by*
*Every sigh and scream we make*
*All the feelings that I get*
*But I still don't miss you yet*

'He so does..' Poppy thought, with a chuckle.

*Only when I start to think about it*
*I hate everything about you*
*Why do I love you*
*You hate everything about me*
*Why do you love me*

'He's hates Everthing, about me, yet he loves me?' Poppy wondered, confused.

Then, she realized it.

'He still loves me, yet he hates me for kissing Guy' She concluded.

*Every time we lie awake*
*After every hit we take*
*Every feeling that I get*
*But I haven't missed you yet*

'That's a lie, of course I miss her' He thought, as he sang.

*Only when I stop to think about it*
*I hate everything about you*
*Why do I love you*
*I hate everything about you*
*Why do I love you*

'I hate Everthing about her, yet I still love her,why?' He thought.

*Only when I start to think about you I know*
*Only when you start to think about me do you know*

'I love you..' They both thought...

*I hate everything about you*
*Why do I love you*
*You hate everything about me*
*Why do you love me*

'Because Archer, I just do' Poppy thought.

*I hate*
*You hate*
*I hate*
*You love me*
*I hate everything about you*
*Why do I love you*

"Why do I love you.." He echoed, as he trailed..

Archer, got nuzzled, by a firefly when he finished.

"Bye, little one" He chuckled.

He started to set off..

Poppy saw this, she couldn't let this opportunity, go by..

"Archer!!" She called, as she got close to him..

He froze, as he turned around..

Poppy get close to him..

"How much, did you hear?" He asked, suddenly hostile.

"All of it," Was all she said.

Poppy leaned in, and kissed him..

Archer immediately, tried to pull away, Poppy wasn't going to allow that, she grabbed his wrists. Archer, felt familiar feelings stir..

He couldn't help, he kissed back.

'Dear gosh, I missed this' Archer and Poppy thought.

She put her arms around his neck, and he put his around her waist, and brought her closer. He broke the kiss,..

"I can't stay mad at you," He chuckled, as he looked into her eyes.

She chuckled as well..

They kissed again...

Archer kept kissing her, Archer's hands were around her waist and Poppy's, around his neck. They couldn't help, but kiss back at each other, They were each others addiction. Archer was like a drug to Poppy,and he was getting intoxicated by her, their tongues swirled around each other fighting for dominance and he won."mmm~" Poppy moaned and she could feel him smirk. They eventually stopped, to get some air and they were both smiling.

One problem, poppy fell down, dragging Archer with her. They stopped tumbling, and landed with Poppy, on top of Archer. They both laughed, as she got off, and layed next to Archer. They looked at the stars, for a bit.

"Hey," Poppy cut in, Archer looked at her.

She took a deep breath.

"Just to let you know, Guy Diamond kissed me, but I didn't kiss him back, I love you not him," She told him.

"I Believe you," He confirmed.

Poppy, got closer to him in response.

She closed her eyes, a minute later...

Poppy, woke up tiredly, but find that she couldn't move. She was confused, her eyes cleared, a bit. She Then realized why, Archer had basically wrapped his arms around her trapping her in a little hold. Poppy looked up, and saw he was sound asleep, next to her. She admitted he was cute asleep, with his eyes closed, and his silent breaths.

'At least, he's not a snorer' She thought amused.

He stirred. He looked at her..

"Mornings love" He said tiredly.

She blushed, his eyes widened.

"Sorry," He apologized.

She chuckled.

"Its ok," she replied. 

She then kissed him. He kissed, eagerly back.

Poppy was grateful for a lot of things.

But the most thing, she was grateful for, was that on this special sunrise,...

He was actually free, from HIS grasp...

(A/N: Finally done with this book, I really liked writing it.)

(I might write an epilogue, and if I do, it might be out by tomorrow)

(Comment, down If you like this)

(Bye bye😗)

(Hoped you enjoyed this little fic~😘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.4K 12
[COMPLETE] 🎁 On the last day of Christmas my true love gave to me... a kiss under the mistletoe ✨ A fluffy (and a lil smutty) BrightWin fanfic that...
89.1K 1.5K 58
Takes place after the events of Trolls World Tour. After rebuilding thier tribes after the damage done during the World Tour incident, Trollex thoug...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
1.6K 71 5
When Merlin entered his chambers, Arthur was already awake, and ordered Merlin to prepare two horses for a hunting trip. "Is it too much to hope that...