EXO IMAGINES

By oohsadia

*OT12* Your requests but my words ❤ I believe that you are so gonna love it. Well if you don't then you are... More

Baek (For you) Part 1
Baek (For you) Part 2
Kai (I don't drink) Part 1
Kai (I don't drink ) Part 2
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 1
Sehun (Be Mine) Part 2
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 1
Kyungsoo (Then I love you too) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 1
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 2
Sehun (VAMPIRE'S WISH) Part 3
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 1
Chanyeol (Not a fangirl?!) Part 2
Kyungsoo (HONEYMOON)
Sehun's birthday special (He Can't Be?!)
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 1
Chanyeol (Unfairness) Part 2
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 1
Sehun (Sweet he? No) Part 2
Kai ( Thousand Years) Part 1
Kai (Thousand Years) part - 2
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 1
Chanyeol (Halo) Part - 2
Suho (Come Again) Part - 1
Suho (Come Again) Part - 2
Kiss! (Chanyeol X Kai)
Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part-2
Kai (Birthday Surprise.)
Toxic.
Roses. (Baek)
Proposal (Kyungsoo)
Chocolates. (Chanyeol)
Teddy bears (Kai)
Promises (Chen)
Hug (Suho)
Kiss (Xiumin)
Valentine (Sehun)
SeKai (Found love) Part 1
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part One.
Suho (Dr. Kim) Part - 2
Sehun (Black Hearted)
Baek (Spice)
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 1
Chanyeol. (Babysitter) Part - 2
Pacify Her. (KaiSoo)
Kai. (Highway)
Murder (Sehun) Part - 1
Murder (Sehun) Part -2
Chanyeol (Amante)
Suho (Let Me Hold You)
Sixteen. (Kyungsoo)
Kai (Alghano)
Flight Cz399 (Sehun)
Scars. (Kyungsoo)
It was love (Kyungsoo)
Spelled (Sehun)
Chemical Mismatch
She said it was just one dance (Kyungsoo)
Fireworks.
The wait (KaiSoo)
Cupcakes (Sehun)
Stay Close (Sehun)
It's not love (Sehun)

Sehun (Some kind of Sex) Part 1

94 3 2
By oohsadia

They met at an event. A event that changed Rihana's whole life. The theme was for that night to be weirdo. And then there was really a weirdo who seemed like didn't get the theme. While everyone cross played so many weird characters then there was he. Dressed up as a sexy some kind of Sex. Rihana thought what kind of description she is giving about him. Absolutely doesn't make sense at all. Well sexy men never make sense to her.

"Who's that guy?" Rihana asked her best friend who happened to bring her in this kind of party.

"Who?" Diyam asked as she couldn't get where her friend is looking at.

"A whole sexy man.." Rihana smirked at pointing at Sehun. She didn't know that time what's waiting for her.

"How many times I have to tell you not point at someone too directly." Diyam shook her head.

"Doesn't matter cause his attention was... Wait he is checkin out a girl. Well I will give that girl 6 out of 10. Eww his choice doesn't go with his sexy attitude." Rihana acted like she is gonna throw up.

"Look at you who's gonna tell that you broke up just two days ago! And here you checking out a girl too. I can't believe."

"You don't need to believe. I am going to be his only one attention." Rihana took a wine glass and waved at her friend for the last time before vanishing in the crowd.

Well we are talking about Rihana.. She doesn't get over a hangover as soon as she gets over break ups.

There Sehun well Rihana isn't wrong. While everyone dressed up as Harry Potter, vampires, witch here he is so formal. I guess it's an army officer uniform with a lot of fake batches. Though he was talking with his friends his attention was glued to some other more important things.

Then Rihana came in his vision. A smile placed on his poker face. Though this face doesn't show more emotions but that's too hot Rihana thought.

Rihana waved at him. Sehun raised an eyebrow not sure she is waving at him or not. He pointed at himself as his lips moved.

Damn those lips. Rihana took it as he was asking her if she was calling him or no! She nodded and gestured at him to come over.

"Guys I am coming." Sehun said to his friends and made his way near her.

The music was loud.

"You called me?" The first question Sehun asked her.

"Wanna dance?" She tiptoed to get in Sehun's level.

"Well no thanks." He was about to go but Rihana grabbed his hand.

"What do you want?" He asked confused.

"You were checking out a girl, I am sure I am better than her then why not?" She asked as she felt insulted. None ever said no to her.

"Well I am not in mood. And guess what you aren't my type." Sehun rolled his eyes and left her there.

"How dare he!!! He said I am not his type... What the fuck is his type then?" Rihana yelled out of frustration.

"Clam down baby... Maybe he isn't in mood." Diyam shrugged. Well she is too bad at comforting her own friend.

Rihana look down at the wine glasses and took one. And she gulped it in one go. And grabbed another one.

"Let me get him in mood then."

"Ahhh noo Rihana, you aren't doing this.."

"I am doing this."

.......
Time skip.

RIHANA'S POV

I opened my eyes to an unknown place. I rubbed my eyes. This is obviously not my place. As I look around I understand it was a hotel room. I looked at myself, still in my last night's dress. Why the hell am I here.

I stood up and was about to leave but stopped. Someone is in shower. I doubt who? I look around. My phone where is it? I didn't think much. It's safe to run away from here.

I was about to twist the doorknob but I heard a door cracking sound. And my god that's the man from last night. I was shocked not because he is here, I am shocked because he is real.

Are those abs are real? Do people look so good after shower? I think he is totally fine with me staring at him or more like drooling over him.

He happened to understand my shocked reaction and he smirked. As he was coming closer to me I feel like my knees are weakening.

He stopped just a few inches away from me. Thanks now I think I can get a good look at his abs.

"You know what you shouldn't drink too much when you can't even control it. You were getting on me." He shook his head in annoyance.

Well that what I wanted though. But still I need to act like I forgot everything. Wait I really can't remember what happened.

"Sorry if I did anything stupid." I lowered my voice. But he is too close.

I sighed. Last night I wasn't myself but wait even though I was myself I would want him for me.

"You think you did?!" He chuckled and went near the bed.

Gosh a chuckle shouldn't sound this much sexy.

"What did I do?"

"You punched me." He looked up at me.

What I punched him. Rihana you stupid you don't punch a hot man! You kiss them. What's wrong with you.

I went near him. And look carefully at him.

"You won't see anything cause you didn't punch in face. " He then gestured me to look around.

I did. Is he changing? Ohh yess maybe cause it's getting tooo much hot here.

"Then where?" I asked nervously. Then again he chuckled.

"Maybe you know too much about boys pain." His voice sounds playful.

Shit! What the hell I did. I mean I shouldn't.

"You know I was drunk, I really didn't mean to." I was about to turn to look at him but his voice stopped me.

"Don't look. I am not done yet." He yelled in hurry.

I mentally laughed. He was half naked just a few moment ago in front of me.

"I am done. You can turn now."

I turned and about to open my mouth but he gestured at me to stop.

"It's ok. I understand. You said you just broke up with your boyfriend so it happens. Maybe you thought me as your ex." He explained for me to calm down.

So I did tell him about my break up. Wait what else I did tell him.

"I know this is really awkward but I am also sorry that I made this everything awkward. Last night I shouldn't be too rude with you. Maybe then you wouldn't punch me." He chuckled again.

"I don't know your name." I mumbled softly. That's weird that we don't know each other's name yet.

"Oh Sehun. You can call me just Sehun. And your name is Rihana. I know."

"How?"

"Your phone is here." He throw my phone to me and I catch it.

Misscalls and messages! Everything aas from Diyam yelling at me why I left her alone.

"Your friend seem to very protective." He grinned.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"I received her call then she yelled at me why do you bring Rihana with you.. You asshole, bitch and blah blah." The way he was imitating Diyam, was too cute.

"I am sorry about..."

"Aren't you hungry? They have the best pastas in this world.. You wanna try?" He asked as he already got the key of room.

I nodded and smiled at him.

......

The first met was a mess. Gradually I got to know more about Sehun. We can say that now we are officially dating. But still that night is mystery as he didn't exactly tell me what happened that night. I know nothing serious happened, he just loves to tease me.

You ask me how am I doing. All I know he is some sort of addiction. I love everything he does. He is way too perfect. His handmade pizza are drool worthy. His dancing is in another level. You don't even understand when he will get you in his control.

As I was sinking in his thoughts my phone rang. It's him.

"Hello, Rihana."

"Yes?"

"Can't make it tonight. I will be late. I need to give my students extra time."

"I think I should get admitted to your dance school. You give them more time than you give me."

I heard him laughing.

"You are always welcome. By the way you can come and watch me dance if you want to. Then maybe we will go have dinner. Huh?"

"I am coming." I cut the call. Seeing him dancing means embracing my death and I am gladly going to do this.

After driving an hour I reached there. From outside I heard the music. I got in as my heart beating faster.

I peak in and saw him dancing. I stepped in to see his sexy serious face while dancing. But what the hell his eyes are folded with a blindfold.

I smiled mischievously. I took off my heels and without making any sound got in. I sat down at the floor and waved at those little kids. And gestured at them to not make any sound.

"Jimmy your footsteps aren't matching with others." Sehun yelled at a little boy.

How the fuck he can tell that with his eyes close. Well even I try too much but I can't deny its soo sexy. Wait whom I am kidding I find everything sexy about him.

I saw as his chest heaving with yhe music and as he was sweating. I doubt why can't he tell that I am here when he can tell who's cheating or who isn't.

Some kids were also blindfolded. I guess it's the main concept and maybe who are better only Sehun blindfolded them. Damn this man.

Sehun stopped the music and the sound of steps also stopped. I was looking in a awe.

"You guys can go now." Sehun declared.

"But Sehuniee you said we will practice until Rihana unnie comes." A little girl stated and I couldn't help smiling.

That girl calling Sehun as Sehuniee is too cute while calling me unnie. I guess he spoiled these children too much.

"Ahh she will be here soon and I want to give her a surprise." He stated.

What surprise?! Why?!

The kids nodded and started leaving one by one. Sehun sat on the floor and took a water bottle that was beside him. I doubt he is seeing or not.

When all the kids are gone, I looked at him drinking water. Seeing him drinking, now I am feeling thirsty. I shook my head. I am way too much drooling over my own boyfriend.

But he is sweating and why isn't he taking off that damn blindfold.

"You can come closer." Sehun said as he was done with drinking water.

What he can see me?

I immediately stood up and went closer and started waving my hand in front of his face. There is no way he can see me.

Sehun grabbed my hand and softly chuckled.

"Why are you like this Rihana?"

My heart beating faster than usual. It can't stop beating in this rate whenever it's too close to Sehun.

"W..what..?" I shattered.

"You were staring at me.." He chuckled again.

"N no no. I i wasn't."

"Stop lying. Lying is sin."

God please.

"How did you know I am here?"

"You forget that you belong to me. There's nothing you can hide from me." He smirked and pulled me closer.

"I was thinking that we never kissed as we started dating." He whispered into my ear.

"We never."

"No we did that night."

"We did? I forgot what happened that night honestly. And can you take this off?" I pointed at his blindfold.

He chuckled and bring his face closer mine.

"I did when you were sleeping in hotel bed. And after that I left cause I knew that I couldn't resist going farther." He whispered and softly chuckled that gave shiver to my whole body.

I don't know how to respond to that. Sehun kissed me when I wasn't in my sense.

"Am I a bad boy?" He asked as he grabbed my hair pulling me closer than before.

"Noo." I mumbled.

Even though he isn't seeing me but surely he can hear my heart blasting. He came closer and filled the gap between us by pressing his soft lips against mine.

Our lips move slowly at first then faster and soon tongues got involved. The kiss was a proof how much we were dying to get each other.

His touching making me feel so many things inside me. As we parted I breathed heavily.

I can hear him breathing too. Way too close to him. I was staring at him with all my heart.

"You want me to take off the blindfold?" He asked.

"Noo." I said as I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"You sure you can't see through this blindfold?" I asked and that made him chuckle.

"I can smell you from where I am."

"That's creepy." I chuckled and play the music on.

"Wanna dance?" I asked him spreading my hand towards him. He takes it and stood up.

"Not saying no this time." He said in a husky voice that just killed me.

He pulled me closer by grabbing my waist.

"I can't dance you know that right?" I said.

"I can make you dance." He said before he pushed me back.

He spinned around the room and stopped exactly in front of me. Fuck that's even possible for him.

He sat down and I felt his fingertips moving against my leg.

"Sehunn." I inhaled and called his name when his hand moving to my upper thigh.

He looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"We are in your dance school."

"At this time none is here except us." He said and I gulped.

I shut my close as his hand makes way to my upper body. Now I can feel his breathing against my neck.

He kissed my neck softly and then my earlobe. Soon he slightly bite it in a teasing way.

"Sehuuun..." I moaned.

I heard him chuckling.

[Fine let's end here for today because the author isn't feeling so good about this... I am thirty (Lay taught me how to say thirsty in a cute way. That's not my fault.) Bye for now.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
63.6K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...