In This Otome Game You Save T...

By IShipIt0

The Villain Tear was never meant to play this role, he was never destined for misfortune, it has been done be... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Let's Repeat!
Chapter 2: The Fools will understand
Chapter 3: Opening a lot of holes
Chapter 4: Save Tear!
Chapter 5: Pain
Chapter 6: Meet the Heroine
Chapter 7: Ungrateful Shin
[EXTRA] Merry Christmas And Happy Birthday ❤
Chapter 9: Rejoin Blue
Chapter 10: Rose?
Chapter 11: Neko Neko Nii!
Chapter 12: Love Is Complicated
Chapter 13: Tears are beautiful
[EXTRA] Another Christmas, another birthday.
Chapter 14: What does it take?
Chapter 15: The Hidden Past Of Us Two
New Character!
Chapter 16: Okay. Who the fuck is he?
Chapter 17: That New Guy Smells Like Trouble
Chapter 18: Moving Pieces Out Of Order
Chapter 19: Nagi what happened to you?
Chapter 20: What can be fixed?
Chapter 21: Infection Process Starts
Truyen4U.net Stop Fucking Stealing Stories
Chapter 22: Asahi's scars (Part 1)
[EXTRA} This Is A Day Of Laughter Not Sadness
Chapter 23: Asahi's scars (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Asahi's scars (Part 3)
Chapter 25: The Video, The Greenhouse And The Audacity Of This Bitch
Chapter 26: Cats Are Great
Chapter 27: Lilian?
Chapter 28: The Story Of Lilian
Chapter 29: The Twin
Chapter 30: Blossoming Romance
[EXTRA] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEAR!!
Chapter 31: Hiding For Her Sake
Chapter 32: The Realisation
Chapter 33: How It Started

Chapter 8: Ally Up!

5.1K 300 109
By IShipIt0

LOAD SAVE FILE 7?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER BLUE'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

The thankfully missing alarm didn't wake me up, this time it was- "WAKE UP YOU RETARD!" said the intruding Nagi.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I complained as I slowly seat myself up, as I did I immediately regretted it when a bucket of icy cold water hits my face.

"H2- HOE! WAKE UP AND MEET ME IN MY ROOM!" as bewildered as I was, I watch Nagi leave the room after flipping the bird at me.

I was confused on what just happened and looked up at the wall clock to see it was 5 in the morning, I rubbed my eyes to see more clearly and I wasn't wrong the first time, "WHAT THE FUCK NAGI!" I hear a nearby shout from Shin followed up by the sound of the same water bucket he used on me.

....I should probably quickly get change before he comes back for me.

TIME SKIP TO NAGI'S ROOM?

YES⬅

NO

"....Soooo Shin~," Nagi said sweetly with an empty smile, "how the hell did you fuck up? YOU HAD ONE JOB!" confused by the sudden argument I turn to look at Shin who was bitterly avoiding eye contact with Nagi.

"shut up, there was nothing I could do." his words were not very convincing.

"Oh do not start that bullshit again! 'nothing I could do' WELL KISS MY ASS BECAUSE THAT'S JUST FUCKING BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!" the air grew heavy and tense. The two glared at each other with such heavy hate that I and Asahi couldn't bear to cut this suffocating silence.

"... yeah, I know it is," said Shin who's the first one to break the silent code, "I could've done something, I could've grabbed him, I could've chased after him, heck I could've even used magic to stop him, but instead... I let him slip through his fingers." He sighs heavily whilst staring down at his shaking hands, "these hands could've done something, so why did I stop?" he asked, but even we cannot answer that question. No, it was a question for himself.

I turn to look at the confused expression on Nagi's face, it's the sort of face he would make when he's having a hard time on deciding something, "god damn it" I hear him lowly mumble as he ruffles his hair out of irritation with his teeth grinding until he finally sighed and came to a decision.

"Shin," he firmly said as he slowly approaches the shaken male, "you love Tear don't you." Shin looks up at the smaller male with widening eyes.

"N-no" he stuttered. Real convincing, I would give it a 10/10 for being so convincing.

"Yes, you do." Nagi leaned in close to Shin's face and firmly gripped his shoulders, "right now Tear hasn't done anything terrible. I understand your bad blood with him runs deep but think of it like this, Tear is also a victim of someone else's evil mastermind plan to frame him to be a villain!" my eyes widened in shock as I realised what he's trying to do.

Quick on my feet, I closed in onto Nagi to shut his mouth up, Nagi turned to look back at me with mischievous eyes and bit into my fleshy palm, "ARGH!" I shout by the painful teeth mark I see on my hand.

"LOOK SHIN! WHILE TEAR IS STILL THE ONCE INNOCENT PERSON YOU KNEW AND FELL FOR, THEN TRY AND SAVE HIM! SAVE HIM FROM HIS-!" this time instead of blocking off his mouth, I blocked his windpipe from letting any air inside the small body.

"BLUE!!" Asahi runs up to me to rip my hands away from Nagi's neck but I didn't budge, Asahi is physically weaker than any of us so he couldn't do much, he was WEAK!

I slowly lift Nagi into the air whilst tightening my grip, I listen to his pointless gasp for air and watch his shaking arms and legs trying to struggle but was proven fruitless, his face glows bright red, "Ah!" I watch his saliva slowly drip down from his empty gasps, watching the little bastard squirm makes me feel... HAPPY.

"BLUE!" this time it was Shin who was the most physically strongest of us all, he ripped me away from Nagi's throat and pushed me back onto the coach causing me to bash my head against the wooden part of the coach.

Nagi who was released fell to the ground on his knees trying to catch his breath, "Nagi are you okay?!" Asahi runs over to Nagi with an arm around him but he refused Asahi's assistant and pushed his arm away, he stood up imperfectly stumbling and limping to the side to side.

"you.....mother...fucker." he barely voiced his words.

"W-why," he pants, "why do you hate Tear so much?" he slowly breathes in and out. I rub the back of my head from the pain if these idiots knew what Tear did then they wouldn't have second doubts about not saving Tear.

"Why should I tell you?" I stood up from my seat and walked away.

"OI BLUE!" Nagi screeches before I shut the door in front of his face and made my way to the cafeteria, I look down at my dark blue watch to see it was nearly 7 AM.

Nobody should be in the cafeteria yet I was wrong, I entered the empty hall to see a single soul is sitting on the table where I used to sit with the others. Tear.

He's seated in his usual spot of the table, he's looking over the empty seats with a bitter smile, I hid behind a pillar to keep my presence hidden, I watch over the sad figure with anxiety, he's right there so why don't I take this opportunity to kill him myself before he does anything bad to Rose?

"...I'm sorry." I listened to his low whisper, "I'm so sorry..." I watch his clear tears drop down his slender face, he continuously whispers his apology with a frozen still face. He's apologising to the open air and yet his eyes look so empty, his tears run but his face expresses nothing but an empty smile.

He's annoying, he's acting like a victim over nothing. He's a villain and everyone knows that Nagi knows, Shin knows, Asahi knows even I know what he did! it's still fresh in my memories on what he did to Rose.

That day, if it didn't happen, would I have still cherished him and care for him? I gently bit the lower flesh of my lips as my hand balls up into fists. I should leave- "Rose?!" I turn back to peek what was beyond the pillar to see Rose approaching Tear with a bright smile.

"Hello, Tear~" she chirped his name with happiness, "or should I say, ---------" she lowly said the last bit so I was unable to hear what she could say, "how are things? still friendly with the gang?" she skips over and seats herself next to Tear.

".... Things are fine." he scooches his chair away from her.

"Really? are you sure about that? because according to the system there's already a small rift between you and the gang." she pulled a pile of papers stuck together by a paper clip.

"This wasn't meant to happen yet so I find this a bit odd." she eerily chuckles, "well it's not like it matters since it was going to happen sooner or later, but remember this Tear, this is the 5th run, so don't mess it up once the release happens."

I watch Tear gingerly nodded in agreement as he stares down at his fiddling fingers, Rose noticed that and took the action to lift his face by the chin, "Tear please," she shows puppy eyes with her hand holding his once fiddling fingers, "this is for Alicia's sake please don't be sad, you know Alicia wouldn't like that."

Her hand travels from his hands to cup his face in her grasps, "don't give up just yet." stray tears slip down her cheeks, "I can't do this without you, please Tear I need you for this to be a success!" she cries as she slyly mover herself from the chair and onto his lap.

"... I know" Tear responded as Rose move his arm and wrapped it around her waist, he doesn't reject and just lets her do as she pleases.

"Good boy~" her once sad face was quick to change to a happy one, "let's make this a success babe~" she meets his lips with her once familiar soft lips that I once kissed before.

Her smile turns into a twisted smirk as she whispers into her beloved's ear "I love you Tear~"

SAVE PROGRESS?

YES⬅

NO

SAVE COMPLETE~

End of chapter 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
18.1K 816 35
WARNING: This is for a mature audience. This book will be very explicit smut content. Picture for cover does not belong to me. Found on Google. Will...
27.8K 1.8K 21
When life gets entangled in twisted fate of love... Is there anyway to escape? The clock is ticking... And he is yet to find a way to save the one he...
42.8K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...