HSG AU - Fallout to the Call...

By Random_Skeleton

WARNING: THIS IS PURE FAN-FICTION. SOME FACTS MAYBE WRONG. COVER ART ISN'T MINE. After the first year of co... More

Forgotten - Nuclear Winter
Forgotten - Walls made for Walking
Forgotten - Brotherhood of Minutemen.
Forgotten - Good old, Goodneighbor
Forgotten - Goodbyes in Goodneighbor. Diamonds in Cities.
Forgotten - Alive.
Forgotten - Questions and Little Answers
Forgotten - Challenged.
Forgotten - Letting Go

Forgotten - It Worked, didn't it?!

2 0 0
By Random_Skeleton

POV - Third Person

Hades sat at the camp fire with little patience left for those around him. His brother patted his back. It'd been the first time in days that he had times to speak with him do to the running around.

"Hey Bro." Zeus sat next to him, Poseidon following his lead.

"So... how have you been?" Poseidon asked, crossing his arms.

"Okay. Where's Hera?"

"Hera? She's busy with the kids. Teaching, ya know?" Zeus shrugged.

"What about Sally, Pose?" Hades asked.

"Fine," he replied.

"Where is......Pers?" Hades asked, he didn't know what they were in this world.

"She spends most of her time either watching the kids or keeping the plants in the greenhouse alive," Poseidon answered.

"I can't remember what we are in this world..."

"I scout mainly," Poseidon said, crossing his arms.

"I mean, as like Pers and I....Are we married or whatever?" Hades asked. Poseidon gave Zeus a look that read 'you can handle this one bro.'

"Don't pin this one on me," Zeus glared at his brother. "You two are kinda married."

"Kinda?"

"Married... and you have a kid on the way." Zeus muttered, glaring at Poseidon.

"KID ON THE WAY!?"

Poseidon nodded.

"About three months along."

"And I've been here for a few days! Nobody decided to tell me that I was having a kid!?" Hades glared at his brothers.

"Well, you're not exactly our Hades, so it's not exactly your kid," Poseidon defended.

"Hold on.....How do you know that I'm not your Hades?" Hades titled his head toward Poseidon.

"#1. You just said you've only been here a few days. #2. You're asking all these weird questions. #3. You don't even know you have a damn kid on the way," Poseidon replied. "I don't know who you are, but you aren't our Hades."

"Sh-" Hades muttered then glared at his brother.

"ZEUS. POSEIDON." Autumn called out to the brothers.

"Gotta go," Poseidon said, before getting up and walking off.

Autumn stood tall, staring at the men. More like aggressively glaring at them....

"What are you two doing?" She asked.

"Talking to our brother," Poseidon answered.

"I swear I heard, you aren't his brother." Autumn glared at him.

"Well he isn't OUR Hades. So that does make him not our brother." Zeus smirked.

"You don't know that you idiots. He could have hit his head, Courtney said he might have some sun damage." Autumn scoffed.

"Autumn. We're not stupid. I mean, look at how he's dressed. Since when do you see people wandering around in a suit and tie around here?"

"Remember the triggermen. Don't those guys wear suits?" Autumn grinned.

"Is Hades a triggerman?" Poseidon asked.

"Probably not, but hey. I don't judge you and your tank tops Pose." Autumn chuckled. "Just be nice to your brother. He hit his head." And with that she left. There was just no arguing with the general. Unless you were Jody. Poseidon sighed and crossed his arms, but accepted it. He would put up with it.

For now.

Zeus however, wasn't at all happy with it. He wanted to challenge her word, but the last time he did.....He almost lost an arm.

"What's got her in a mood?" Zeus asked.

"Dunno. Maybe Gage," Poseidon replied.

"Do we have to listen to her?"

"For now. But I'm keeping my eye on him."

"Do you wanna listen to her?"

Poseidon paused for a second.

"Yeah. But only if you take the fall if we get caught."

"I'll take the fall alright. I'm keeping my distance. I don't trust the guy."

"Then the fall is all yours. And, being totally honest, I don't trust him either."

POV - Hades

Dinner, at least, is what we hoped would be peaceful. However, The brotherhood decided to get us early. Autumn sent the kids with a few settlers to a camp out west. She pulled out her sniper, shooting down a vertibird. Autumn walked over to the wall, staring as the flying machine crashed into the ocean.
"How we lookin out there?" Jody asked, pulling out a pair of binoculars to take a closer look a the fallen mechanism.

"Good. Just sent some messages that they shouldn't mess with us." Autumn smirked, then pointed to their base. It was an old run down airport.

"Well, they shouldn't," Jody replied with a grin.

"We should send some cannonballs their way." Autumn said with a grin, then walked off the wall.

"Whatever you say, gen," Jody called after her.

She walked toward the river.

"I'll take Hades with me to the airport perimeter. The castle should be close enough to fire some cannons their way." Autumn pointed to me. I took a step back in surprise. Crap.

"Good luck, soldier," Jody said, patting me on the back and subtly shoving me forwards.

I walked back toward Autumn, she was laying on her stomach with her arms propped up. She stared into her scope, watching the brotherhood gather around this giant robot.

"How'd they get that?" I whispered to her.

"Good question." She muttered, then tilted her gun up more to get a look at the robot.

"Fuc-" She started before turning back to me.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" A brotherhood soldier shouted.

"Fuck." Autumn dropped her weapons. One by one, 3 pistols, her knife, 3 different snipers, 1 shotgun, and 20 handgrenades.. I dropped my pistol. The soldier looked really familiar.....Oh crap. It's Asturias.

"Good. Now, come on." He backed up, as others picked up the weapons.

They walked Autumn into a different room, I walked next to another titan. He was focused on the task at hand, and honestly, it scared me.

"Where is she going?" I asked, panic spreading through me. I can't get killed. What if the real Hades is trapped in my body, and if I die, then he does too!?

"Somewhere."

"Are you gonna kill her?"

"No."

"Are you lying?"

"Yes."

"Why are you gonna kill her?"

The guy looked pissed, and I was not done asking. I was scared, and it was Autumn's life I was worried about. In this world she's far more important. Hecate had told me that the most important job for me was to help some greater cause. To forgive the past, and move forward. To let go. Hecate mentioned that I'd be returned if I just let go.

"Just shut up." He glared at me, sitting me down in a cold room with stone walls and steel table. They handcuffed me there.

"You will be heard from after we deal with your general." He walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

I leaned back, then stared at the wall. I was staring at the cracked stone, before I heard a sudden scream. I had to get out of here, right now. Using my powers I quickly uncuffed myself. I walk over to the door and pull it open, quickly following the screams. Pretending to be a brotherhood soldier was easy enough, but getting to Autumn was another story entirely.

I climbed a ladder, following my line of sight was Maxson....... Autumn was tied to a chair, and her hat was crushed on the floor, most likely by a foot. I watched Maxson grab Autumn's chin. She had blood running down her chin, and she spat it in his face. He wiped it off, then shoved past a guard.

"Call the Minutemen... Tell them we have the General." Maxson walked away. I leaned back, staring at the empty room.......How do I do this?

Jody told me that if Autumn does happen to be caught, they don't try to get her back, no questions asked. I dropped down from my hiding spot, not seeing any guards by Autumn. I untied her and she grinned.

"That'll do it. I still have my flare." She showed me an allitary grenade. Jody had told me all about grenades. This one was the one the general could use. It signaled the cannons to fire at the target.

"How far do we need to get?" I asked her.

"Not far...... Just far enough to watch the fireworks." Autumn threw the grenade onto Maxson's vertibird, lodging it into the tail so he couldn't take off.

"RUN!" Autumn grabs a military duffle bag before running away from the grenade. I followed suit, keeping up with her fast pace.

"That was hard."

"IT WORKED, DIDN'T IT?" Autumn chuckled as she stopped running.

The cannons fire. War is coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...
216K 12.2K 31
Dionysus always prided himself on being detached from the pathetic drama of humanity; that way he couldn't be burnt by the emotions that seemed to de...
8.2K 472 8
Pete has nowhere to go, and Mikey has the world resting on his shoulders. Horrible description, I know. NOTE: I do not own any of the characters in...
71.8K 2K 21
After ink cheated on him, the gang and the chara admit hating him and wanting him dead, error decide to end it all. He jump in the void but instead o...