Home Again (Peter Parker x Re...

By smolbeanmel

The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anythin... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Sup

Chapter: 5

15.1K 330 647
By smolbeanmel

It's been 3 weeks since you had tried to kill Bucky, and for those three weeks you have been in a cell that as adapted to your abilities so that you can't escape.

"Buck, maybe you should stop drinking" Steve said taking the bottle of whisky from Bucky's hand.

"Leave me alone, besides. It's not like I can get drunk." Bucky huffed, he has been miserable since you tried to kill him, and finding out his baby sister doesn't even remember him.

"Buck-" Steve began.

"No Steve! don't 'Buck' me! it's my sister that's trying to kill me! all because HYDRA completely brainwashed her memory!" Bucky shouted.

"uh-uh h-hey, am I interrupting anything?" Bruce asked suddenly feeling like this wasn't the right time.

"We're fine, what do you want?" Bucky asked through gritting teeth, taking another shot. Steve just looking at his friend with a look of disappointed, sadness, even pity.  He wished he could help his friend. But he didn't know what to do. 

"We think we might have found a way to bring Y/N's memory back" 

Bucky brought his full attention to Bruce instead of the shot glass in front of him.

"Follow me" Bruce gestured.

Bucky and Steve both started following Bruce. Steve looked at Bucky concerned while Bucky just looked straight, his eyes where glassed over, he had been crying because of this situation. He just wanted you to remember him, and maybe not kill him, he would appreciate that.

"Ah! finally you're here" Tony said putting his hands together.

"You said you found a way to bring my sister's memories back?" Bucky questioned.

"Well we think we have."

That didn't reassure Bucky to much.

"Now let me explain why we think we have" Tony continued "Wanda might be able to go inside her brain where the memories are stored and pull them out"

"How is Wanda supposed to do that? is she gonna shrink? we could get Scott to do that!" Bucky sarcastically said.

"Hold your metal arm, Bucky i'm not done yet!" Tony said, causing Bucky to roll his eyes. Tony continued. "Wanda can use her special mind power weirdness that she has, and pull out the memories."

Bucky and Steve just nodded along confused, they don't understand the 21st century things, they miss the 40's. After some time Tony finished explaining.

"I don't understand what any of that is, but just do it" Bucky rubbed the sides of his temples.

~*~ short timeskip, brought to you by a confused Steve ~*~

Wanda, Bruce, Tony, Bucky and Steve where in the prison room with you, the only thing separating them from you was a thick nano-tech glass. Wanda had scarlet red streams around her fingers, You looked at Wanda intensely. you saw the scarlet red streams go around you, suddenly your vision slowly became black. You couldn't see anything.

"W-what is this?" You demanded, no one answered.

Everything looked normal for everyone besides you. While all you could see was black there would be pictures or almost like a moving scene would appear in front of you, reminding you of your past. You closed her eyes not wanting to see any of it. You would hear your name being called, you would even be talking, telling jokes, laughing. You covered your ears with your hands to try to stop from listening to the voices, the memories. Slowly falling to your knees. 

"Stop it! NO! I don't want to see this! I was weak! pathetic! no!" You shouted from the top of your lungs. 

*flashback*

"Stevie! Stevie! look look, look what I drew!" You beamed.

"Wow! Y/n it's amazing! what is it supposed to be? it kinda looks like a man riding a.... lobster?"  Steve questioned, looking at the interesting drawing that you were showing him.

"That is exactly what it is!" You smiled.

"Oh! haha." Steve laughed.

"I have more to show you!" little 5 year old you grabbed Steve's hand dragging him to your room.

*Another flashback*

"Steve?" You spoke softly.

"what are you doing here little girl?" a man spoke with a deep evil laughter.

"u-uh I was looking for my friend."

"Y/N!" a voice yelled, you turned your head to see your Brother, all of a sudden you felt an arm grab across your small fragile 6 year old body as you were picked up off the ground letting out a loud scream.

"PUT HER DOWN!" Bucky yelled at the man, the mysterious man just laughed. Bucky ran towards you, The evil man swung you under his arm. you let out another scream, scared that he was going to drop you. Bucky grabbed the man's arm proceeding to punch him. The evil man fell to the ground you going down with him. The man slightly released his grip on you allowing Bucky to pick you up. Bucky ran out of the Alley carrying you bridal style.

"What were you doing in that alley, Y/n?" Bucky asked, concern laced in his voice.

"I- I was looking for Stevie" You said, trying not to cry.

*Flashback ended*

 The black faded away from your eyes, tears streaming down your face as you remembered everything before HYDRA. 

"I...I...I re-remember.... every....thing" you stuttered. Slowly looking up, making eye contact with Bucky, Your Big Brother. A small innocent smile came on your face. 

"if we let you out are you going to try to kill us?" Tony asked, Steve looking at him with a face that clearly said 'dude you seriously asking that question? you idiot'  

"w-why would I try to kill yo- oh" You started remembering all the innocent people you've killed, even trying to murder your own brother. You started sobbing, realizing that you're a monster. Bucky looked at Steve, his eyes pleading for him to be able to hug you, Steve nodded, he walked towards a control panel typing in a code. The nano-tech glass retreated back into the walls of the building while Bucky ran to you. Hugging you tightly, never wanting to let her go, You just sobbed while in his arms. Oh how you missed hugging your beloved brother. 

~*~ Another timeskip to the weekend, because i'm lazy alright! ~*~

It's been a few days since I was able to get all my memories back, I get to have a room right across from Bucky's which is nice. I often sneak into his room at night because I have nightmares about my time during HYDRA. Bucky has been the best big brother ever, since we went threw the same thing it's almost like we have a better connection, except for the time I almost killed him a few weeks ago. Tony gave me something called an Iphone? It's weird, they also have something called a mimi? no me me? no no, Oh meme! they are kinda funny, I don't understand all of them but i'm learning. 

"Y/N! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Bucky Yelled, what could he want now? I walked out of my room into the living room

"Yes?" I said, ever so sweetly.

"Y/N this is Peter, Peter Parker. He is Spiderman" Bucky gestured to the young man next to him, his brown curly hair complimented his facial features nicely.

"Nice to meet you Peter Parker!" I reached my hand out for a handshake.

"U-uh h-hey um, nice to meet you too" He stuttered taking my hand and we did a simple firm handshake "wow, you have quite a grip" He said, slightly rubbing his hand.

"Thank You!" I beamed.

I was really nervous meeting Y/n.

"Y/N! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Bucky Yelled, we started hearing someone walking out of the hallway, it was Y/N, she looked so beautiful. Her (h/c) hair was in a tight bun. Stop it peter! you haven't even met her yet! besides you like Liz!!! y-yeah! Liz! you're crush since second grade!

"Yes?" Y/n said staring at her brother, her posture is waaayyy better than mine. Her's is more straight, probably because she's a trained killer or maybe because she was raised in the 40's.

"Y/n this is Peter, Peter Parker. He is Spiderman" Bucky said motioning to me

"Nice to meet you Peter Parker!" she reached her hand it confused me for a second until i realized she was wanting to shake my hand.

"U-uh h-hey um, nice to meet you too" God! why am i stuttering?!?!? MAYBE CAUSE SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GORGEOUS KILLER WHO CAN KILL ME AT ANY MOMENT!!?!?!? oh wait i should probably shake her hand this is getting awkward.... OW WOWIE THAT IS A STRONG GRIP MAMACITA!! HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING OUT?!?!?!

"Wow you have quite a grip" nice save, Pete.

"Thank You!" wow, she has a great smile..... wait why am i thinking about all this!?!? I. LIKE. LIZ!!

"We will let you two young ones get to know each other" Natasha said with a smile but her eyes said something else... she's up to something... everyone just nodded and left me, but not before Bucky gave me a death stare. It was just me and Y/N in the living room.

"Shall we sit?" Y/n asked gesturing towards the couches.

"U-uh yeah, sure" I sat down, I was pretty uncomfortable. I've never been in the same room with someone beautiful, or even a female killer, I've been in the same room or building with a male killer just not a female one.... Wait, does Natasha count?

"S-so how are, um- how are you adjusting to everything" man, I need to stop stuttering, She's just a girl!!

"I've been doing alright, Tony gave me something called an Iphone? I don't know how to use it really well and I've been looking at these things called me mes? no, wait memes! I don't fully understand them, but since your my age and from this time period, could you help me understand them?" Y/n asked. 

"Y-yeah sure" I nodded my head.

"Okay! Excellent!" She smiled. Wow. Her smile is the best.

-----~~-----

A/N: Bruh this has 1667 words in it.............. why.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4K 23
'It was strange, to pretend that I knew nothing about this boy, when, in reality, I knew pretty much everything about him.' Hydra is all y/n knows. T...
338K 9.5K 19
After escaping Hydra during a mission, 13 year old Peter Parker is put into child protection services who bring him to an orphanage full of abuse. Af...
56.4K 834 40
Random stories about Peter and the avengers.
15.6K 474 27
Book 1 Peter was taken by Hydra when he was 11 years old. He has completed hundreds of missions and is now 16. His new mission- infiltrate the Avenge...