the Undertale Adventures

By Nanmaku113

What, if you meet Sans and get a crush on him? You two would move into the underground and experience some fu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 18

30 2 0
By Nanmaku113

"So, let's start with some question. Alphys, are you taking notes?" I was laying on the lounge and Sans sat next to me with a note board on his lap. I felt like I was in a therapy.

"Okay, shoot it!" I was waiting for him to speak, but he just hesitated nervous. He strokes over my head and grinned softly.

"I think, these questions are more for Dr. Gaster. So, um... don't be offended." I made a pout, but nodded and let Gaster took over the control of my body.

I hope, he's nice to you, Gaster.

I bet he is.

"Well, then. Go ahead, Sans." Alphys twitched a little, when she heard the deep voice of Gaster. With an apologizing smile, he looked to her and turned back to Sans.

"Oh... Well... How did you enter (Y/N)'s soul?"

"I asked for her permission."

"Her... Permission?"

"Yup. For her Permission."

"For her permission? And before this, you couldn't enter her soul?"

"Well, yes. I couldn't enter her soul without her permission."

"Okay, let's leave this. Do you two developed any telepathic skills? Like exchanging feelings or thoughts?"

"We're able to exchange thoughts and feelings."

"Okay. Fascinating, take that Alphys! Next: Can you use your magic? And could she use it too?"

"I can and she could too, but... If anyone of us use it, her soul and my 'presence' are mixing and when they're fully mixed, she would turn into a Gaster and (Y/N) mixture. I think you'll understand what I mean."

"Yes, I do. So, you both can't use magic all the time. When you stop using your magic, does your 'presence' leave the part of her soul, she took?"

"Well, the most of it but not everything. That's why I'm not able to use magic so often, sometime her heart would be full of my 'presence' too and then it's too late." I felt shocked about this information, I was hearing. Gaster hasn't told me anything about this.

This is the first time I hear about this! Why didn't you tell me?!

"You know, sometimes you're just way too fragile or naïve for such stuff." Gaster noticed too late, that he spoke his thought out loud. Sans cocked his head a little, but then understood, what he was talking about. A fat grin crept on his teeth.

"Is she asking, why you didn't tell her? Sometimes, she's really a cute little bonehead." If I had the control over my body, I would've made a pout now, but Gaster still got it. He laughed at this comment and agreed.

"Yes, cute is the right word. I understand, why you like her, but sometimes... ugh." All I could do was increasing my feeling of offending and send it to Gaster, but he wasn't really impressed.

You know, I can still hear you guys!

"She's saying, that she could still hear us." Sans chuckled, when he heard this and winked at Gaster. I thought about, that he was maybe winking at me, but lost the thought, when Sans continued asking stuff.

"Hm... Alphys... What were the results of 'splitting a soul'?" Alphys woke, when she heard her name and put her glasses properly back on her nose. Fast she thought a bit, then gave him an answer. I was surprised about his idea and even Gaster was a bit terrified.

"W-well... the results were some incomplete creatures, which died. B-but what if we split h-her soul and put the two p-parts together with another half s-soul?"

"They would mix. And then you're a mixed being, no thanks."

Don't be so selfish, Gaster. We could live separated, I think it's a great idea!

"(Y/N) thinks, it's a great idea, Alphys."

"O-oh, thanks." Gaster smiled briefly, but it was obvious, that he wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

"That's really good and we could make the operation soon. Hm... very good, Alphys. Let's talk about the details. Oh, bonehead. You can go home, I'll call you, if I need you." I took the control of my body back and nodded silent, as answer. He nibbled at my cheek and in the next second, I was standing in the elevator, which was moving upwards.

Hey, you feel nervous. Are you thinking about the separation of your soul?

I didn't answer him, ran out of the laboratory and stopped, when I arrived the waterfalls. I found a beautiful place, a small edge with countless echo flowers there. I laid down on the wet and cold floor and stared into the dark sky. Something up there sparkled and it seemed like thousands of stars.

Hello? Are you still hearing me? Why don't you answer me, dear?

I tried to ignore him further.

I can see your thoughts. You're thinking again about your world, huh?

"Shut up."

So, you didn't tell Sans yet?

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, GASTER! I'm not in the mood to talk about this."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, GASTER!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, GASTER!" The echo flowers around me let me hear the words I was screaming again and again. I pressed my hands on my ears, I didn't want to hear this shit now.

"Bonehead. We're always talking about such stuff."

"Okay, we leave this place. Now!" He stood up and we walked over to a small pond, where no echo flowers were growing. We stared into the clear water, when Gaster started a new try to talk about my problem.

Tell me.

I'm just sad.

Because of your world.

Yes.

So, we should do something fun. I think Papyrus would be the perfect person for this.

I was about to answer this, when something cold touched my shoulder.

"HAAA! SHIT, this is cold!" I turned my head around to see a floating white thing with some stylish headphones. I had to think a little, but then I knew who he was.

"NABSTABLOOK!" I grinned widely and caught the attention of the emotional ghost.

"Oh, hello. I'm sorry, did I touch you?"

"I think so... but you're Nabstablook right?" The ghost took his headphones off and let himself float down next to me. With a sparkle in his eyes, he nodded.

"So, what were you doing here?" I felt Gaster sighing inside of me, but he was satisfied, that I was distracting myself.

"Well, I'm always coming here to think about my life and listening to my music. What are you doing here?" I swallowed heavy, but answered with a smile.

"Ah, I'm just a little sad. I'm here for thinking too."

"Oh... Do you want to talk about it? Oh, I forgot to ask, who you are. I'm sorry. I'm so forgetful..." His eyes got filled with some tears, but I calmed him with patting his shoulder.

"My name is (Y/N), I'm a new human here. And I would like to talk about it."

Oh, now you would 'like' to talk about this?

Ah come on. He's almost crying! Nabstablook seemed to be enlightened and he started to wiggle funny with his body. Maybe it was like a body sign of happiness of him.

"Oh, now I recognize you. You're the fiancée of Sans, right?" I blushed hard and laughed nervous, in me, Gaster had a laugh attack.

"Um... uh... Um... I'm just his g-girlfriend. Who did tell you, that I'm his fiancée?!" I remembered mildly, that Metagay was his cousin or something like this. Nabstablook blushed a little, but his wiggle still held on.

"I'm sorry. Mettaton told me this, do you know Mettaton? He's my cousin."

He's really the cousin of this gay man?! Wow...

"Yes, I do know him. Maybe I have to talk to him later... So, uh... Do you still want to know, about my sadness?" Nabstablook stopped wiggling and approached me a little, his expression looked curious.

"So... I'm from a different world. Not from THIS surface, from another surface. And after I decided to accompany Sans and the others, I left my world. And now, I found out, my world is probably gone. Like, my whole family is dead. Sometimes, this is catch me up and I feel sad..."

This is the first time, I hear about this.

Because I never told you, I'm not the person who's always whining.

"Oh no. So, your family is gone. That's a really sad, I think I have to cry..." Nabstablook began to cry and all I could do was patting his shoulder. This wasn't really helpful for me, but it was enough to distract me.

Listen, I want you to talk to me, when this happens. You know, your real family isn't the only family you got here. You've got Sans, Papyrus, Alphys, Undyne... well... Metagay... and now Nabstablook I think. They're such good people, always caring about you.

Gaster...

*Telephone rings*

"Huh?!" I picked my phone, on it was Papyrus image, so I took the call.

"Paps?"

"(Y/N), MAYBE YOU SHOULD COME HOME NOW! SANS IS HERE TOO! HURRY!" He hung up immediately and left me back curious and in a mess of feelings.

"Nabstablook. Maybe, we can continue this chat later... Um... Can I have your number?"

"Of course, here." He reached me his phone and I tipped my number in. Then I said goodbye and hurried to the river guy, who brought me to Snowdin.

While the short time, I sat on the River guy's boat, my thoughts caught the last thing Gaster said to me.

Gaster. You said, I've got family here too. But you forgot to... mention yourself, while telling me the people. You're my family too!

But he silenced.

3. POV

When (Y/N) and Gaster arrived in the house of Sans and Papyrus, both were waiting nervous on the couch. (Y/N) stepped in curious and stopped immediately, when she saw the two skeleton brothers.

"Sup? Why are you two guys so nervous?" With cautious steps, she approached both and sat next to Sans on the sofa.

"Um... We wanted to talk to you, because the main subject is the separation. We could do it tomorrow and after this, you have to rest a few days. Would you agree with this surgery?" He stared expectantly at his girlfriend and smiled encouragingly.

G-Gaster. Should I say yes? What do you think?

It's your decision. Your body, your soul. Just do, what you think is right.

"Um... I think it would be great. And, we could do it tomorrow?" In the face of Papyrus and Sans an expression of relief flared up. Papyrus smiled satisfied at his brother Sans and sat next to (Y/N).

The three people watched TV the last time of the evening, Papyrus made some spaghetti and Sans ordered some crisps from Grillbz, after they found out, Papyrus' spaghettis wasn't that good.

Gaster silenced the whole time.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.6K 33
All the monsters have been released from the underground but what happens when creatures full of lust meet some smexy humans Note: was originally in...
234K 3.9K 33
After All AU's of Frisk's death, all of the sans have been depressed losing their love/friend of their live. Until.........(Y/N) fell to the undergro...
9.3K 151 3
Welcome to this story! ⚠️NO REQUESTS⚠️ But otherwise enjoy:)
31.8K 1.6K 27
Y/N, meets a new coworker that changes her life forever. A monster, doing his best to make a living after moving out of the underground. Sans is this...