Mask || BTS Demon!AU

By ACupOfTae136

"You can't do this," Yoongi said through gritted teeth. His muscles were aching and he wished to smash the de... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~

Prologue

223 12 3
By ACupOfTae136

"You can't do this," Yoongi said through gritted teeth. His muscles were aching and he wished to smash the demon's face against the wall, but he couldn't move.

"Why not? Doesn't this seem like fun?" The demon said, a wicked grin sprawled across its face. It was a familiar face though. One Yoongi knew all too well.

"You can't..." Yoongi hissed again. "That is not your body. That's not you. That's me!"

"And I will have fun pretending to be you, my sweet Yoongi. I will have fun waiting for the moment someone figures out they're not actually speaking to you. Maybe your little friends will be the first ones. And when that time comes..." the demon spoke, moving closer to Yoongi and hissing with a menacing voice, "I will kill them all."  

Coming soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 34 13
From a normal boring life as a high school student, suddenly to being in this fairy tale with a guy you thought you would never meet; Min Yoongi. His...
39.6K 1K 28
"Y/n, are you in there? " An angelic voice can be heard from outside, you slapped yourself to stopped the crying. The angelic voice owner was Min Hyu...
1.3K 51 72
The younger one has told himself multiple times that he won't fall in love again, but he has second thoughts about this one. The other one just looks...
276K 19.2K 22
Yoongi is living a normal life, and he could say that he's already contented with everything. That is until a leprechaun dude with some weird ass mag...