-𝑮𝑼𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑹 ↝ 𝑬𝑴𝑶 𝑰...

By oIdfashioned

↝ requests are ; open ↝ includes ; fall out boy , panic ! at the disco , twenty øne pilots , a bit of mcr... More

bad days - b. urie
ikea - p. stump
our get along cuffs - b. urie
our get along cuffs pt. 2 - b. urie
soccer match - t. joseph
shut up! - d. weekes
mtv mva's - b. urie
parent teacher night - p. wentz
the bodyguard - b. urie
too much to drink - r. ross
wedding plans - r. ross
elton john is my wingman - p. stump
wedding plans pt. 2 - r. ross
goldən days - b. urie x reader
power outages - s. smith x reader
//<•}\\ - the leaks - t. joseph x reader
//<•}\\ - photoshoots - josh dun x reader
live from new york - josh dun x reader
//<•}\\ - smithereens - tyler joseph x reader
//<•}\\ - the music video - josh dun x reader
confusing as fuck - dallon weekes x reader
skatin' - andy hurley x reader
cover me - tyler joseph x reader
misunderstood - brendon urie x reader
little brother - ryan ross x reader
🎃 costumes - brendon urie x reader
🎃 - makeup help - ryan ross x reader
🎃 friday the 13th - patrick stump x reader
🎃 - trick or treat - pete wentz x reader
lonely - patrick stump x reader
lonely pt. 2 - patrick stump x reader
dance, dance - joe trohman x reader
battle of the bands - brendon urie x reader
hot coffee - tyler joseph x reader
friendsgiving - awsten knight x reader
make a wish - tyler joseph x reader
important a/n
late to everything - brendon urie x reader
update
silly parties - brendon urie x reader

lonely pt. 3 - patrick stump x reader

402 17 0
By oIdfashioned

y/n waited for hours for patrick to show up, tapping her foot on the damp grass. she was leaning against a tree, able to see her breath everytime she exhaled. it was the beginning of winter, what more could she expect? the soft footsteps behind her made her crack a small smile. she knew he'd show up.

and there he was, his hands in his pockets, but he slipped one out to tap her shoulder. y/n turned to face him, acting as if she didn't already know he was gonna show up.

"you know why i wanted you to come here?" she inquired, he nodded.

"you want me back?" patrick asked, sounding very unsure. she crossed her arms. she threw her head back and let out a sad laugh.

"only a bit. i have every reason to not want to," y/n started, making patrick look down at his shoes. "but, i have every reason to want to be with you."

"y/n, i-"

"i'm not finished," she interrupted, letting out a heavy breath. patrick could see her cold breath in the air when he was admiring her. "you left me without warning. you left me when i was already struggling with myself, when i was struggling with how i felt about myself. i spent years of my life with you, slowly awaiting a proposal and for what? so you can leave me for another girl because you're afraid of commitment?"

y/n barely raised her voice, tears welled in her eyes.

"do you really think i want to get hurt like that again?"

he took slow steps towards her with his arms out, y/n nodded at patrick and he engulfed her in the tightest hug possible. she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around his neck.

"i'm sorry. everything is so different. what i did was so shitty and i'm so sorry." his voice was close to breaking. y/n buried her head in his shoulder.

"give me a chance, please, i promise i'll treat you better. i'd do anything to wake up next to you every day, to be with you, to start a family with you some day."

y/n felt the corner of her mouth curl into a tiny smile. she pulled away and faced him. patrick wiped her tears, smiling.

and then she leaned in, their lips connected, just like their first kiss.

everything felt right

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 72 27
just little oneshots about the frontman of Fall Out Boy. fluff and stuff a little more cheeky if required ;)) Mixed gender readers but most stories...
1K 103 27
==COMPLETED== BANDS/ARTISTS: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco/Brendon Urie, Bruno Mars, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, The Academy Is.../William Beckett...
145K 4.6K 37
"is that it? you're just here for the money, for the press, for the attention?" - - - - - - completed: oct 17 '16 [© kaleidoscope-memes 2016] d...
4.2K 253 25
==COMPLETED== BANDS/ARTISTS: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Bruno Mars ***COLLABORATION WITH MY AMAZING FRIEND @MINNIE2898***