WWE Preferences

By piscespayne

Preferences based on ur favorite wwe superstars babyyy. Message me if u have any requests lol More

Preface
How you met
Their name in your phone
Where you go on a date
Your christmas gift
The pet you get
Your halloween costumes
Your kids
Who makes them jealous
Where you honeymoon
Your wedding dress
Your wedding ring
What your parents think
Their favorite quirks
Their favorite quality
Their favorite pokemon
Your girl best friend
Your guy best friend
Your favorite movie to watch together
The video game you play together
Flaws they make fun of you for
The show you watch together
The country you travel to
Your prom dress
Their favorite part of your body
A weird gif that you relate to
The breed of puppy you get
Your thanksgiving plans
Your famous thanksgiving dish
Your favorite picture of them
Your song
A corny joke they find funny
What concert you go to
Black friday shopping
Your ugly christmas sweater
What sport you watch together
The 2019 movie you'll see together
Your hobby
Your favorite WWE superstar
Who you hate
When you're sick
The plant they buy you
Your horoscope
Your list of baby names
Your wedding song
The youtube channel you watch
The cartoon you watch together
Your worst fear
Your christmas party dress
Your 205 live best friend
Matching tattoos
Truth or dare?
The breed of cat you get
What cocktail are you drinking?
Your couple cliche
Your favorite sitcom
A toy for christmas!
A poem

Your WWE couple storyline

987 21 0
By piscespayne

Samoa Joe: The clashing couple. You both seem to be from two different worlds, he's more abrasive and aggressive while you're more standoffish and to yourself. They make your storyline so that you even each other out, you keep him from getting too crazy and he pushes you to stand up for yourself in the ring.

Becky Lynch: The over-confident couple. Although you two are a very strong team in the ring, you do tend to get over confident and it often bites you in the butt and could cause you two to lose a few matches.

The Miz: The popular couple. You're superior to the others and you know it. You feel as if you're the hotter and better fighters in your division. Nothing can come between you in the ring because you know that together you are stronger.

AJ Styles: The charming couple. You throw off your opponents with how charming you are outside the ring. No one genuinely hates you, but everybody is taken off guard when you turn on them.

Sami Zayn: The cheesy couple. You're very corny. You act dramatically and you turn every situation into a joke. The WWE universe finds your relationship sickeningly sweet.

Roman Reigns: The powerful couple. Together you are a powerhouse that can't be beat. You have many enemies because they envy what you are as a pair.

Seth Rollins: The vengeful couple. You take petty situations and make them into extremely dramatic scenes. You carry on your spites for weeks on end. Nobody dares cross your paths.

Finn Balor: The quirky couple. You're both kind and love what you do no matter the outcome of your matches. There is always a smile on your faces and you promote the message of love.

Zelina Vega: The Hottest couple. You're both known for being beautiful but also deadly, your opponents undermine you because of your looks- but you always make sure to show them in the ring why they shouldn't.

Jeff Hardy: The artistic couple. Everyone can't wait to see what eccentric face paint and gear you'll sport this match. Your fans love how different you are.

Kevin Owens: The aggressive couple. Everybody fears you when they see you two approaching the ring. Everyone knows you mean business and knows how strong you are in the ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 12.2K 200
Please note this book is now completed, any requests can be made in WWE One Shots 2 Check out my WWE One Shots requests book, feel free to inbox me a...
418K 4.9K 121
Wwe imagines, ☆ mostly x reader ☆ I am NOT taking request anymore!
5K 131 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
165K 2.1K 18
Taking them out of my Preferences book, this is the Pregnancy Series I have written in 2016. This book includes - King Barrett, Seth Rollins, Roman R...