Undercover FBI // Yoonmin

By btshandbook

"Ohh best friend? Do you always beat up your best friends? Do you always shoot and kill your best friends mom... More

History
Secret
Update
Meeting
Fight
Guards
Mole
Surprise
Awake
Temporary
Bunny
Still injured
Therapy
Yes
Walk
Beach
The day

Red J

6K 109 25
By btshandbook

3rd person pov

At the sound of the heels clicking everyone stops at what they are doing to look at the scary agent as he walks by, bowing to anyone he sees.

"Red J over here!" Someone yells interrupted all their thoughts making them look away from the masterpiece and towards the voice.

"Hey Christian," he said smiling at his friend, once they were alone.

"You know you don't have to call me that when we are together," Kai groaned, "and you guys over there get back to work, I know he is amazing, handsome and some say perfect but we still have a job to do so get back to work." Kai snapped at the daydreaming agents who quickly got back to work.

"Thanks all they do is stare at me, it is a little creepy but hey that is them. Now, what are we doing today!" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Well, you can start your routine now. I have to help train a guy who just got transferred from Japan so you won't see me for a bit, oh, and please be good and don't get into fights." Kai said pointing to the younger and then walking out.

Jimin puts his earphones in and started stretching before heading over to the punching bag, well until someone comes and tries to fight him, (not caring what Kai said) which will come faster than he thought.

Yoongi's pov

It is a new day in a new city. You see I used to work for the FBI in America until they need me here, in Seoul, South Korea.

I woke up in a hotel and did my everyday routine, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, and getting dressed in normal clothes, I can't have anybody knowing what I do for a living.

I ate a sandwich and left my one-night hotel room.

When I walked out there was a black SUV in front of the hotel, which I knew the FBI sent it.

I got in and stared out the window, after a couple of minutes in the unknown car, the driver finally stopped in front of a somewhat new building. He didn't say anything so I got out and walked through the doors and was hit by the sight of many agents wearing all sorts of things. I walked to the head of this place after asking multiple people.

I knocked and waited until I heard a 'Come in' which happened after a minute or so.

"Ah you must be Min Yoongi aka Silver Lock, I am Chanyeol the head of the FBI for South Korea, nice to meet you." The tall man smiled.

"Hey," I said monotone and took a seat in front of Chanyeol desk.

"So Yoongi if it is okay, we would like to put you on a mission right away but obviously you are allowed to rest and all. You would also be paired up with one of our best agents here, you may have heard of him as Red J but since you are now his partner his real name is Park Jimin."

"Yeah I heard of him, even in America, he is famous so I don't mind going on a mission with him," I said calmly.

"Good, MARK!" Chanyeol yelled. A guy with black hair, dressed in a suit then ran in.

"Yoongi this is Mark, my assistant, Mark this is Yoongi-".

"Hi," we both said.

"Mark take Yoongi to the training hall where Jimin is," Chanyeol said rubbing his chin.

"Ok let's go," Mark said walking out of Chanyeol's office. "So are you excited to be back in Korea?" Mark asked.

"Yeah."

It was silent the rest of the way, however, when we started getting close to wherever I was going we saw a guy being taken out on a stretcher by a very pretty nurse.

"Hey Joy what happened now?" Mark asked, not alarmed.

"Well I don't know the whole story but I do know that he wanted to see who would win between Red J and him and of course J beat this fuckers ass up good, but a couple of his so-called friends are still in the arena trying to beat our baby up. Today will be a good show, but there could be something else going on between these guys because he seems pretty mad." Joy replied with a chuckle.

"Ok, thanks let's go," Mark waved me over.

When the nurse said this would be a show she was not kidding, loads of people were in this arena looking thing. I then looked to where everyone was staring at.

A red-haired guy with a katana in each hand and at least 10 guys of all ages were circling him with all different types of weapons.

"Red J, Red J, Red J." I heard people chanting. There even is a camera and everything which is projecting onto a wall for the people in the back.

It made it easier for all of us to see this Jimin guy who just happens to be smirking while hearing the chants.

'Man he is sexy.' I thought.

One of the ten guys started slowly coming up to the redhead from behind, shaking.

'Pathetic.' I chuckled and then sat down next to Mark.

I think Jimin is pretending to not see this dude but the projection screen shows him winking at the camera and doing a little nod and the crowd goes wild at his simple gesture.

'Why is he so popular?'

The guy finally got close to Jimin and swung his sword at the smaller but Jimin blocked it with his left one, and then punched him in the stomach before kicking him in the guys face. I heard some "ohh's" and some people cheering.

Another guy went to drag his unconscious friend out as another guy came up with A GUN. 

He shot multiple times but all of them missed Jimin as they were cut in half by his swords.

"He is good right?" Mark asked pulling me out of my little trance.

"Yeah, he's good," I mumbled, memorize by the red hair male.

Jimin came running up to the guy and tackled him to the ground. He raised one of his swords and slammed it in the guy's shoulder, a big cry came from him and then he knocked the guy out with a punch to the nose.

I saw the rest of the guys watch in horror.

'Seeing their so-called friends getting taken out by the Red J must be scary'.

Something from the corner caught my eye. I turned to the door then was slowly being opened before almost 20 guys, all different sizes, shapes, and more weapons ran in.

As I saw this, I turned to Mark and his faces hardened. I grabbed my sword and pulled up my hood, covering up my hair and tried to sneak down without getting recognized

Down to the middle of the arena, I snuck up behind one of the guys and hit his knee making him go down then I got on the guy's neck locking my legs and flung him into another knocking both out.

"Oh my god, it is Silver Lock!" I heard a girl scream and I immediately froze up for a second

"Shit," I said as all the attention was now on me.

Knowing that all the eyes where on me I pulled down my hoodie and started walking towards Jimin. I saw that the camera was pointing to me so I sent it a famous smirk. The camera then moved towards Jimin and I saw he was a little shocked. When we locked eyes I winked and he then started smirked at me. It was hot. A few guys started to back away once we met up in the middle of the arena.

Cheers soon echoed through the room as we were back to back looking around at the guys to see who will come at us first.

~•~•~

I looked around and only saw all the unconscious bodies on the ground with some blood here and there. I was about to congratulate Jimin but when I turned around he was already walking away.

I jogged over to him ignoring the people cheering for us and followed Jimin but Mark quickly came to the rescue and stepped in front of the redhead stopping him so I could catch up.

"Jimin, Yoongi good job both of you."

"Thanks, Mark," I heard Jimin mumble a bit coldly.

'Is he mad at me?' I wondered.

"Jimin this is Min Yoongi also known as Silver Lock, and he will also be your partner for the upcoming mission so be nice like I. Know. You. Are." Mark says pointing at him with a certain look on his face. I heard Jimin sigh as he turns around, so now we were facing each other.

"Yoongi, thank you for the help back there, I know what you are thinking and no I am not mad at you just mad at the situation."

"No problem I understand. I kind of needed to stretch my legs but it was fun to fight alongside someone who is hot- wait, shit I said that out loud didn't I ?" I said, blushing, making him laugh and making me even redder.

"So Jimin take Yoongi to his room he is right across from yours," Mark says after clearing his throat.

"Well let's go then Yoongi." Jimin picked you his stuff and then we walked out of the room.

After a while of walking down the halls with Jimin, finally spoke up. "So you're the infamous Silver Lock I hear people talking about," he raised an eyebrow, stopping in his tracks to face me.

"Um yeah and you are the infamous Red J, yes we even heard about you way over there, in the US," I smirked looking him right in the eyes.

"You want to know what is funny? Both of our little codenames have a color and it is our hair color," Jimin says and then it was quiet again after we laughed at the idea.

"If this is ok to ask but why did those guys attack you?" We started walking again.

"Well my friend Kai, he is one of the trainers here and once he left me alone in the gym. I saw those guys pick on one of the new guys, N. And being the person I am I went over to help as they were beating him up so I went over and got the guys distracted, Man I love that kind of thrill and with just one punch who I think was their so-called leader, had to be evacuated."

"Yeah, I saw the guy he was out like a lightbulb so nice job on him," I said sending him a wink and saw him blush again a bit as he looks away.

"Cute," I mumbled.

"What?" He looked at me confused but his lips were turning into a smirk so I knew he heard me, but I kept walking.

"Oh, it is nothing," I kept walking away.

"Well ok so back to the story, the leader was with the nurses so that left me with the others and I still had to deal with them so I sparked up a deal which they accepted and we went to settle it in the arena then you saw the rest. Now to reality why did you help me? Nobody has ever done that but also nobody has ever need to do that."

"Well when Mark and I came to the arena and saw what was happening we watched for a bit then I saw some other guys sneak in and start to come at you and I just stopped thinking. My instincts took over, I grabbed my swords and came to help you and use my little element of surprise but that girl who yelled my name gave me up and now we are here!"

"Oh my god, its Silver Lock!" Jimin squealed in a high pitched girl voice and putting his hands in the air.

"Hahaha," I laugh "exactly!"

"Oh, home sweet home," Jimin said pointing to some door. "I didn't know we got here so fast." He mumbles and I agree. "Well, goodnight Yoongi and make sure you are ready for tomorrow by 8. We start training and we are gonna need to dye our hair so be ready."

"Ok, goodnight Jimin," I then opened my door and quickly closed it before looking around just to spot my luggage.

~•~•~

Once I finished unpacking I took a shower, got dressed, and jumped onto my new bed to set an alarm clock.

'Well, what a good first day.' I thought of until I fell into a deep slumber dreaming about a red hair badass.

But little did I know Jimin was dreaming the same thing, about the older silver-haired badass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, this is my first book so sorry if this is not good but hopefully, it gets better later in the book.

—————————————

—————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 826 34
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
447K 20.9K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
142K 5.8K 32
Yoongi x Bangtan Yoongi, He is the stereotypical lonely guy that you see in every school. Hoodie up, and sweatpants or something nerdy. You know tha...
273K 15.2K 68
Cover Graphics by: @_jinniecutie "I'm not going to say that I will take a bullet for you because that's too cliche," he said while gazing deeply in h...