Love Royale (A fortnite love...

Por -MIKO-

A tragic love story, one that will tear you to pieces Más

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter 3: Romance

Chapter 2: God why

17 0 0
Por -MIKO-

"Girl Name..? Is that you? Is that really you?"

I looked up. It was a man, about in his 40's he had white hair and a shaven beard. He was detracting me from my precious fortnite, I hated him already.

"What do you want you sket."

The man looked around nevously and began to crouch to my eyelength.

"Its me...your dad!" The man said.

I kicked him away, what kind of creep does that? Ew, I know I dont have a dad, mine is dead. If he really was my dad then the zombie outbreak happened and I didn't notice. Who would care anyway? If I was a zombie I could still play fortnite and if I was a survivor I could still play fortnite aswell.

"As long as I have you fortnite, I don't need anything or anyone else."

Then then PS4 started shaking, fortnite opened itself up and started playing a game. Instead of a 3rd person view looking behind You, I got a 3rd person view and the avatar looked straight at me... it was a dude! Bitch started ruining my game and jumping out of it.

Although...

That was years ago.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...