You Think I care? (Unedited)

By Banana_Battalion

This is my first story people of the world. It has a lot of flaws and mistakes. I'm sorry. You think I care... More

Summary
The first time we meet. Part 1
So it was you!!!. Part 2
I am not going anywhere!! Part 3
The party opening. Part 4
Flashback. Timoth's POV. Part 5
Don't take me to a party. Part 6
My best friend. Part 7
Uncle? Part 8
Change in events. Part 9
I changed when you left. Part 10
Annoying and Ignoring. Part 11
The change.
Peterson?
David-Karren-Athena.
The band.
*Head bang*head bang*
Conversation with Author
Conversations
Time skip.
Halloween
Home coming
Sick and drunk.
All in his birthday

That nightmare

29 1 0
By Banana_Battalion

THIRD PERSON POV

Athena sits there peacefully with a bucket of popcorn and a Timothy beside her. "Hey Love. Let's go somewhere." Timothy invites. Athena tore her gaze from the TV and looked at Timothy.

"Where?" She asked boyishly.

"Anywhere you want." He said with wink. She was disgusted.

"Let's go to the Amusement park." She stated while standing up. She approached her closet and took out a blue tunic. She tied her hair into braids. (10:32 am)

"You know what..." Timothy started. "You are more fashionable in weekends than weekdays." He continued. She only smiled.

"Turn around..." she said 

"Why?" He asked like a kid.

"Because I'm going to dress. You should too." She hissed.

"Do I have too?" He asked like a child. Then he approached her with a smirk. "I'm gonna see your naked body one day. So what's the harm." He said with a smirk while leaning closer to her. This time... he sounded like a hormonal boy.

She punched him. (10:34 am)

"You and your hormones.." she cursed with an annoyed face. She turned her back on him and left the room. She went to the bathroom and changed there. She got out and found Timothy eating her popcorn. (10:38 am)

"Hey!! That's mine." She shouted. He smirked and looked at her.

"Exactly... I'm yours.." he mocked. She rooled her eyes and took the popcorn out of his hands.

"If you're not going to change... I'm going alone." She said as she walks out. He  holds her hand and forced her to look at him in the eyes. (10:39 am)

"You and your patience..." he sated while looking directly at her. She took her glasses off and turned her back on him.

"You're wasting my time.." she said bored and walked out. It was a joke. She was nearly out of the gates but... Timothy wrapped his arms around her.

"Wait for me..." he said with an apologetic and sad tone. She smirked.

"I won't ditch you. I'm not that bad." She says with a boyish tone. "Now hurry up... before I get bored." She said with a smirk. She is really cold towards her boyfriend. He scoffed and left. He knows her and her lies. He knows that she does the opposite of almost everything she says.

Action speaks louder that words (10:39 am)

After 4 minutes and 31 seconds Athena felt arms around her waist. She looks up to see Timothy with his boyish smirk. "Let's go?" He asked with a smirk. (10:43 am)

She nodded and followed him to his car. He opened the passenger seat for her with a smile. She placed herself in and he ran to the driver seat and started the car. Then they went off. (10:44 am)

While they were inside... silence spreads. Athena became uncomfortable. "Ugh... make some noise..." she partly shouted. "Silence is so deafening." She complained. He laughed.

"You really love my voice, don't you?" He asked with a mocking smirk.

She scoffed. "Your voice is one of the most terrible things I heard." She states.

"Ohh yeah..." he is challenging her. "In what matter?" He asked in a challenging way.

. (10:47 am)

"You just can't sing."

"Girl... you know that's a lie." Timothy said with a smirk. She shrugged.

"I know that I'm lying... I'm no idiot." She stated with a boyish tone.

After 20 minutes of arguments and sarcasm... they finally got to the Amusement park. He parked the car and opened the door for her. She got out with a smile. He started walking and she followed him. And because there are many people in that museum... she was afraid to get lost. (11:2 am)

So she gripped the shirt of Timothy so wherever he goes she follows. He noticed her actions and smirked. ?(11:3 am)

"Don't get me wrong... I don't want to lose..." she stopped for a while and realized that she is the person that wants to stay so she ended by saying "Me." While pointing at herself.

I don't want to loose me.

"Your right... I wouldn't want to lose you." He said and pulled her hand. He intertwined it with his. He smiled, she did too. He pulled her through the crowd. And to a game booth of some sort. (11:5 am)

Hit the psychopath and win a prize.

She smirked and paid for the game. She took the gun and put on her glasses. She sets her focus on the moving psychopath with deep concentration. She lets out a heavy sigh and pulls the trigger.

Poink

It hits the moving psychopath. She smirked and asked for the panda stuff toy. "You're good..." he complemented her with a smirk. "But I'm better." He bragged. She scoffed.

"Want to know the truth?" She asked boyishly with a smirk. Both of them took a gun each. And they started shooting the moving psychopath.

Missed—Missed—wins—wins—wins—missed—wins.

These two got a lot of prizes in that game alone. The guy hosting the game was shocked. He didn't think a girl could do that. Nor did he think a boyfriend would challenge his girlfriend in a game of guns. (11:18 am)

They even asked for a cart or something to place all the toys.

He then pulled her to another game booth... Some kind of basketball game. The player is 4 meters away from the ring. And the player must shoot as many rings in 1 minute.

They again, competed against each other. Specially the girl lools like a nerd. Same thing goes... a lot of shoots went inside the ring. For a nerd that is most talented in basketball. Most girls get attached to Timothy while guys likes the charisma of the nerd.

Another set of teases and prizes for both game addicts. (11:29 am)

Then they placed their selves in side an arcade. They played street fighter. (11:40 am)

The first game goes to Athena. The next to Timothy and so on. Then they played another arcade game. This one was shooting dinosaurs inside some kind of simulation. And teamwork is needed for this. (11:51 am)

And they walked around for a bit with their puns and their teases. With their hands intertwined... (12:01 am)

They ended up hungry from all that so they ate at some kind of cafeteria. Two sets of pizza, junk foods, chicken, etc. (12:5 am)

"See... I won the gun game and the basketball game." Timothy bragged with a smirk. She scoffed.

"You were only one score ahead and besides... I won street fighter." She bragged boyishly.

"You were only two wins ahead." He complains with a scoff.

"You want another game until we really know who's better?" She asked boyishly. He nodded.

"And if I win..." he paused for a sec. and lead to her with a smirk. "You are mine for a day... you and your everything..." he whispered sensually to her. She blushed and looked away.

"And if I win... Can I beat the crap out of you?" She asked coldly. Though she is still blushing. He nodded with a boyish smirk. (12:26 am)

Then after food he pulled her to a peaceful place. There is a beautiful garden in the park. If you find the one and only fake rose... you will a prize.

Apparently... someone got the rose before they did... so they decided to watch the view in stead. The hands intertwined and the fresh gust of wind to make the mood more lovely. (12:37 am)

Then he took Athena to the roller coasters... she gulps. (12:39 am)

"If you are able to survive this one... you win." He challenged. She nodded. Timothy paid for it. She took her glasses off and place it in their cases. She took a deep breath before stepping on the vehicle. Athena sat next to Timothy. And safety first... bars came down for them to hold on.

They the roller coaster went up in slow motion... then when they reached the top... it slid down like a toy... then turns and other stuff...

"Wooooohhhhh...." she screamed while raising her hands up high. Everyone did so. She just copied. Timothy did too... shouting and screaming im every turn and drop.

Then their was a sudden turn. At the end of the turn was a very far drop. She screamed to her fullest and Timothy laughed and screamed. Everyone did. And the coaster did a ladder like drop. The turns and escalations. Twists and loops. And calm straight lines. Then at the end of such straight way was a very long way down.

"Whhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhh" everyone screamed in unison. And one last twist before the coaster came to a halt. Athena stepped out with a serious big smile on her face. She took a beep breath and said "that was... awesome!!" She screamed. He laughed. (12:53 am)

"Thanks... and since we both got won that..."

"Let's go to more rides..." she invites as she pulled him to the next ride. And to 7 more rides. And the same drill goes. Shouting, laughing, shouting again, laughing again, and again, and again. Until all 8 rides were finished. But sadly... Timothy had fun but Athena... not that much.

"Wait dude... didn't I win the basketball game and the gun game before?" She asked with a boyish tone.

"What do you mean?" Timothy asked her with confusion.

"I got the panda before you joined in. But I still have more prizes than you did on the gun game." She explains. And she got that win. "And... you cheated on the basketball game." Athena stated with madness.

"What are you talking about?" He asked her. She gave him an unimpressed looked. "Okay fine... I did push you on purpose.." he admitted. Then she pulled him in the arcade again and placed herself on a simulation chair for an inside race. A race on the screen.

He smirked and sat on another. Then they started the game in unison. [Ready—set—Gooo....] the machine showed the green light and they started the race with speed. Athena got the game on her hands. She took the tight turns like a pro. And she knows how to adjust her speed. Unlike Timothy who keeps on bumping to the sides.

And she won.

After three more races they decided to have dance competition. And unexpectedly.... Athena was a great dancer.

"You keep surprising me, Athena." He said in awe.

"Thanks but can u stop calling me Athena. Sounds so formal." She said with a boyish tone.

"Okay then... Y.A.M." He stated. She gave him a confused look. "You Are Mine." He stated.

"Yeah..." she didn't really care but still pulled him to a karaoke bar. Then they sang a song.

Say you won't let go

I know I loved you then
And you'll never know
Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go.

I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
untill we gray and old.

Just say you won't let go

They sang in perfect harmony. Timothy's voice was beautiful. But Athena's voice was full of emotions. "You really have an angelic voice, did you know?" Athena commented.

"I know..." he said as he intertwined his fingers with hers. "Let's go?" He asked with a smile. She smiled back and nodded.

Then they visited that machine when you hammer the thing to test how strong you are. Athena is strong. But not as strong as Timothy so he got it on the hand. "Unfair." She whines he giggled and teased her about it. Yeah... they were bullying and teasing each other every minuet.

He pulled her to another arcade game where you are the military dude and you need to kill all zombies. She smirked and took the gun. He did too. She puts her glasses on and focused on the screen. Then they started shooting when the game started.

When a zombie suddenly appears they say "Tsk." Or maybe "Darn." With an emotionless tone. Then they played the maze like game. The some temple run, fruit ninja and air hockey.

And when something unnecessary happens they curse with a simple "Tsk." Or hiss a "Darn." For one second and continued the game. Then they played with cards. Athena visited Las Vegas for two week but she learned quite a lot.

Then they raced with carts. And because Athena... she is a good driver.... she did every turn perfectly and she hits the gas like yeah.... I don't care what actually happens. When most people look at her... they'll think she will crash or something. But she does not want to meet such expectations.

Then they faced the great horror chamber. Athena girl... she can stad these guy but to jump scares. When they paid for the entrance. She didn't lie about her.

"Dude, I'm not good at this." She said with a boyish tone while she holds the seam of Timothy's shirt. He smirked. The he pulled her closer to him.

Then he whispered sensually to her.... "You are my prey" it causes her to blush and him to laugh.

"You animal!" She whisper shouted at him. He giggled then a monster came out of nowhere. It causes her to yelp and hug Timothy.

"Are you doing this on purpose or what?" He asked with a smirk. She nudged him with cold eyes. "You're more scary than they are." He mocked. Then another monster came out. And she clings on him in fear. Like a puppy.

He looked at her eyes and saw them teary. He was saddened by that. He gently cupped her cheeks and smiled. "Let's get out of here." He said while he pulls her closer to him. Then another monster jump out. She yelps and hugs him and buried herself at his chest. He laughed at their position. Then a little tear suddenly escaped her eyes. And because it was dark... Athena tried to hide it.

But if you love someone from the bottom of your heart you will feel what you love one is feeling. And when that one tear escaped her eyes.... Timothy's heart suddenly beats faster. His heart feeling guilt and it's like a knife is against it. He then looked at her in a panicked way. He cupped her cheeks and noticed them wet. His heart... feels heavy.

"Athena..." he started then wiped her tears away. "Let's get out of here." He said as he kisses her forehead and pulled her to the exit. And yes.... she was scared.

"I thought you could stand fear." Timothy asked mockingly when they were out. Athena bought ice cream for both of them. She had 'cookies and cream.' While he had 'dark chocolate'.

"I thought you like it when I cry." She mocked. Then she licks her ice cream. Timothy licked his ice cream too.

"I don't like it when u cry. It's suicidal in my case." He stated as he licks her ice cream.

"Hey...." she exclaimed. He mocked her. "Wait... suicidal?" She asked him. He nodded. "How can tears be suicidal?" She asked in disbelief.

"I can't stand seeing you sad." He whispered then he bites more of her ice cream.

"You ice cream stealer!!!" She said stated with a childish pout. He laughed.

"You want it back? Here take it.." he invites while sticking out his tongue. She was disgusted and she nudged him.

"You disgust me" she stated then licked her ice cream. He watches her do that. Then he got jealous because of ice cream. He want those lips on him.

"Tsk." He said and looked away pissed. Athena became clueless. Like... why would he do that?

"You are really weird you know." She said then licked her ice cream. Timothy 'Tsk' "what's wrong with you?" She asked with a boyish tone.

"Nothing." He answered and looked back at her. Just at that time she licked her ice cream. "Stop doing that, you're tempting me to kiss you." He said pissed. She looks up to him disgust, disbelief and confusion.

"Boy... u r weird." She stated with a boyish tone. Then she secretly bites from Timothy ice cream. Then we Timothy noticed a little bit of ice cream near her lips... he lead closer to her while looking directly at her eyes. She didn't really care but when......

He licked the ice cream off her lips...

She was so shocked she dropped her ice cream. "You boy... should stop." She hissed. She loves her ice cream.

"But I can't. You love your ice cream more than me." He pouts.

She smirked. "You just knew?" She asked coldly with a smirk. He sighed in dissatisfaction and annoyance.

"You really know to make me mad, don't you..." he stated. She scoffed and smirks.

And the started teasing the heck out of each other.

Athena took a deep sigh and shrugged.
"Let's watch a movie next." She said as she pulled Timothy to the theater. They went inside and checked which is the best movie to watch at this time.

-Anabell.
-into the woods
-wanted.
-suicide squad

"These movies are all old but still nice." Athena said while pointing at the movie Wanted.

He looked at her with disbelief and asked "really?" Athena nodded. "But the boy is such a noob."

"You know mine craft?" She asked but dismissed that before he answered. "Never mind that, the movie wanted is bad ass. Assassination is a little impressive." She said.

"If we are talking about assassination better watch Anabell." Timothy suggested.

"I thought you know I hate those things?" She asked with dissatisfaction.

"Good point, why not suicide squad?" Timothy asked.

"I thought you hated assassinations." She asked him. He did an awkward head nod. "You know what... why don't we watch into the woods so all will be well." She suggests and paid without a second thought. Timothy looked at her with doubt.

"If you don't want to watch then leave." She said and attempted entered the room without him. He ran after her and hugged her from behind.

"I'm coming..." he announced with a playful tone. She bacame pissed because of his actions.

She nudged him and said "Keep your hands to yourself." She said with a rather cold tone. The she continued to walk to the entrance.

As the went on... they saw some people... making out?

Really?

Time went by so fast that they were at the end of the movie. When jack and Mr. Baker we're going to sling stones at the female giant's head.

And the giant fell and so the the tree. Cinderela and red riding hood looked for jack with the little baby. And found them safe. Then after... they talked about how they are going to live from now on.

Little Red lost her grandmother

Jack lost his mother

Cinderela lost her love

And the baker lost his wife.

And they decided to live with the baker in his home.

Timothy smiled at such ending then he looked at Athena. He slightly laughed.
"Don't look here." She said with sobs.

"I thought you already saw this movie?" He asked with a smirk. She shook her head while wiping her tears off. "You look surprisingly cute..."  he teases. She puts her glasses on looked at him.

"I'm worried...." she whispers with worry and uneas.

"Of what?" He asked as he leans to her... he noticed her uneas.

"Of you..." she answered. He was confused. But he waited for her next words with fear. "I'm afraid of you... leaving me. Like what Cinderela's prince did to her." She said as she fixes her eyes on the movie.

"I'm afraid of loving a person who can't love me back. Of loving a person who would hurt me... I'm afraid of.... love." She continued to cry. She isn't crying for the movie... but for the possible future.

This time... he panicked... knowing him as a bad boy. A cheater, a player and a lair... this thing is possible in all kinds of reasons. But there is one reason for her to love him... the only reason

He loves her

He reached out for her and hugged her... "I'm afraid..." he started. She looked up to him. "I'm afraid of losing... the only person that loves me for who I am." He whispered to her. Tears form on the corners of his eyes. But he doesn't let them fall. "Don't leave me..." he said.

8:30pm

After playing a lot of games and going to a lot of rides. And even watching a horror movie... they decided to take the last and most beloved ride in the amusement park.

The ferries wheel

They like saving the best for last. The paid for the ride and waited until the ferries wheel to end.

In this ride... they will talk about who won their little game. And the penalties and prizes. They had another bet while they were in the karaoke. It was the best singer buys dinner or cooks for the losser. And also the bet they made at lunchtime. You remember?

Okay..... never mind.

It was finally their turn to get inside. And because it can only hold two people... of course. They decided to take one. They closed the door of the ferries wheel and sat across each other. Before the ride started they decided to talk about the bets.

"I won the basketball, gun game, roller coaster, the racing game, bowling, the other gun game, and the maze, and the game where you need to kill the zombie, and the quizzes, I won the dance off and the singing contest. And old maiden Ohh... and racing carts." She counted all the wins he got. Then they started moving very slowly. "13 games won." She announced.

"Ohh... is that so..." he gave her a challenging look. "The horror chamber, and all 8 rides we went to. And the movie we watched. And the test of strength, and the 3 other arcade game with names that I don't remember." He stated with glee. "That means..." he counts and when he finished... he looked at her with a smirk. "14 games baby." He bragged with a boyish tone.

Then he leaned closer to her and whispered "I won this one." Sensually to her ear making her blush. "You know what that means right?" He asked. She nodded in panick. He laughed. He sat beside her and watched the view.

"The stars looks most wonderful today." He said. She looked at the sky above her and sat there amazed.

"Very beautiful." She said in awe. The she looked at him. She then looked down and saw the people walking by, talking, laughing, shouting, having fun and.... making out? She was disgusted.

*click*

She heard a faint sound of the camera then she looked at Timothy. He is holding a camera with a smile. Then he took more pictures of her. She whines and told him to delete them. But he is stubborn idiot as all of you know.

"Why don't you like your picture taken?" He asked her. She looks back at the stars and said nothing. Then he took another picture.

"Would you stop that!!" She demands. He giggled.

"Why don't you like your picture taken?" He asked again. She sighed.

"I'm not as photogenic as you are." She answered bored. Then she took the camera away from him. "Smile..." she said. He did smile.

And a beautiful picture of  Timothy came out as a result. The city lights and the stars as his background. Then she took more photos of them together.

"The camera is a wonderful thing. It takes a memory and saves it forever. Stolen pictures are the very best because.... they show the real emotions that are felt in that time." She said while she takes a stolen picture of Timothy. He looked at her.

"Because if people say smile... they smile even though they are not happy." He said as he takes a stoten picture of Athena on his phone. While she was taking a picture of him.

"The beauty of stolen pictures, are the pictures of real memories." She said.

"Thank you for taking me here. I really appreciate it." She said as she leans on him. Then they noticed the ferries wheel stop.

Then they heard a voice from one of the speakers saying that their has been a problem and they are fixing it right now. Nothing will happen so please keep calm and chill. Then they looked up and noticed that they are at the very top of the wheel.

Timothy stared at the girl leaning on her while she stares on the sky. He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled her closer to him. She looked at him with a questioning look.

"You are very beautiful." He whispered sensually to her ear, fanning her gently with his minty breath. She blushed. Then she looked at him. His heart skipped a beat.

Her beauty is too much for him. Her eyes illuminates the lights from the moon. She was looking at the same thing. Beautiful green eyes like the stars. His eyes showed gentleness and sweetness. So did hers. They are stuck there watching each other's eyes.

He suddenly gulps. He pulled her more closer to him and kissed her. He held her head so it would not move. And butterflies danced in their stomach. Lightning sparks from the inside. She sat there dumbfounded. They closed their eyes then His arms went around her waist slowly pulling her to him. They didn't count how long. Because when you are in love time is so less.

Then he stopped to breath.

"Kiss me back. Athena." He said while panting, sweating and blushing.

"But I—" he cuts her off by kissing her. This time... he was partly hovering above her. His left arm for balance and his right arm holding her upright.

She kissed him back. The kiss deepens and she gripped his shirt. Tingles run in their body like rivers. And lightning bolts around their body are as uncountable as the stars. Moans escape her lips. Such effects they have for each other.

They pulled off from the kiss and she backs off a bit. "We should get going." She said while panting. And blushing. He was too. But they remembered that they are still stuck.

He laughed and pulled her closer to him. She is leaning on his chest and his arms around her waist. "YAM" He called her. She looks up and before she knew it...

They were kissing.

He didn't let go of her. She subconsciously wrapped her arms around his next and his hands journeys around her body. They didn't seem to notice the ferries wheel move. For 4 minutes.

30 seconds before the wheel stops. They pulled off from the kiss.

"I love—"

*Krrriiinnnggg*

Both eyes shot open. And both sighed in relief for what happened was just a dream. Athena tried to stand up but was stopped because of strong arms around her waist. At the same time he squinted his eyes to see... and what he saw...

"Woohh..." both of them exclaimed in shock. It's like they seen a ghost. Timothy back up to the window while she backed off to the door.

"What the!!" The cursed in unison. The looked away in terror and left the room panicking. He hurried to his room while she hurried to the bathroom. Both were panicking and confused.

Inside the bathroom was Athena.

Darn it!!! What the fvck was that dream!!! Did I just!!! Ugh... that might be the worst senario ever. I'd rather die than experience such a thing. It's impossible. That dream.... no that was no dream.... it was the worst nightmare ever!!

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhh

She shouted all those in the bathroom while hitting the sink aggressively. Same goes for Timothy.

Daaaarrrrrnnnnn!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!

Both of them are freaking out.

"If only I didn't sleep with that monster, I wouldn't have such a dream." Both of them though. Athena took a bath and so did Timothy.

When I Athena was finished bathing she found Karren looking at her confused. "Why were you shouting?" She asked.

"Tsk." She said and went off pissed.

Back at Timothy's.

"Master... are you okay?" A butler asked him behind his door.

"Tsk..." he responded.

He wore a white shirt with a print 'I'm taken.' And black jeans. He looked at the sky for a second. It looks like it's going to rain. So he took his hoodie and  wore it but didn't zip it. Then left the house after eating.

Meanwhile.....

"Karren!! Where is my long sleeve?" Athena asked.

"Just wear whatever you can find. No harm done!!" Karren answered.

Athena sighed in annoyance and took the first shirt she touched. It was a white t-shirt with a print 'I'm Taken' and wore a black plain circle skirt.

Then she eats breakfast. She looked at the sky and noticed the dark clouds. So she took her jacket and went to school. She wore it but didn't zip it entirely.

She and Timothy got there at the same time. And because she forgot to tie her hair at home. She did it before stepping inside the school gates. Karren went ahead because someone was calling her.

She tied her hair to a neat and tight bun near the parking lot. Then when she turned around... She hits something— or someone. She looks up to see the guy.

When she saw him both immediately blushed and ran backwards to two different directions. They panicked and were nervous.

Then they checked each other and noticed their clothes almost match. "Why the heck are you wearing that?" They both asked in unison. And anger was seen... but also awkwardness.

Lily and Karren suddenly came and when the two girls saw their attire they asked.... "are you guys dating?" In unison.

"No!" Both answered in unison immediately. Lily was weirded but karren was impressed.

"You guys are so cute..." Karren squealed in excitement.

"Karen, stop!" Both commanded in unison.

"Wooh.... that's awesome." She commented in awe.

"Shut up..." both said with glares of death. They looked over at each other and looked away pissed. "Tsk." And again in unison.

"You guys..." Lily tried to say something but realized that she can't explain it with words. "You know what forget it." She dismissed such topic.

Athena and Timothy looked at each other, blushed, and looked away pissed in sync. "Tsk."

"What happened to you guys?" Benjamin suddenly popped out of nowhere and asked.

Both looked at him and asked "what do you mean?" In unison.

"You guys are creeping me out.." he said as with a smile. "Morning sis." Then he ran to Athena and gave her a bear hug. She returns it with a playful smile.

"Tsk." Timothy said pissed.

"He's jealous.." Karren whispered to Lily.

"I know right..." she agrees in entertainment.

Benjamin pulled off from the hug and looked at Athena's and Timothy's attire. "Are you guys dating or what?" Benjamin asked curiously.

"Hell no!!" They answered in unison.

"So... did anything else happen?" He asked again.

"Not much." They answered.

"Do you have the same head or something?" Karren asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No..." they answered and shook their heads in unison.

"Then why do you guys..." Lily started then pointed at them. "Do almost everything in unison?" She asked. Athena and Timothy looked at each other and and pulled a poker face.

They are actually blushing.

"Not to mention dress alike..." Karren added.

"Good point." Lily said and she walked off. 

They went to class together. While they were walking together all eyes were on them. "Tsk." They said in unison.
Timothy's locker is just a locker away from hers.

They took their jackets of and placed them inside. Then when they looked at each other and their attires... the immediately reopened their lockers and reached for their jackets. The immediate wore it while blushing.

"Why the fvck is this happening?" Timothy asked pissed and confused. But he didn't choose to say that. It was a mere thought in his head.

"This is one rare coincidence..." she said to her self with a disappointed sigh. Can I tell you that even their jackets look alike?

They both sigh in unison and walked to class together. Everyone looked at them. Everyone is talking about them.

-Are they dating?
-who is that girl?
-she looks so ugly
-why is he with her?
-that girl is a bitch?
-I thought she was with Benjamin
-does Britney know this?
-I thought she was with Samuel.
-who is she to him.
-why is my Timothy with her?
-I'm sure Britney will come for her.

With all these rumors they looked at them with cold eyes and a bored expression. "What's with all the crap?" He asked her with an emotionless face. She shrugged bored.

They entered the classroom and all eyes were set on them. Karren sat beside Athena. And Timothy sat beside Nathan. Nathan noticed their attire and asked Timothy a question everyone keeps asking. "Are you guys—" he was cut of by an immediate answer.

"No!" In unison. Nathan was weirded. Karren... she is a cupid. She took a piece of paper and wrote something on it. Then she threw the paper to Nathan. He was hit in the head. He was going to react but Karren pointed at the paper. He stopped and read what was written.

Can you please sit here? Not that I want your company but... I want them to sit next to each other....   Help me.

                                                —Nuay

Nathan did an amused nod and approached Karren. "Hey kez... can you sit on my chair for one second?" He asked his cousin.

"Why?" She asked.

"Me and Karren just needs to talk about something." He answered. She looked at him confused and shrugged.

"I see no harm." She said and walked beside Timothy. She sat on an empty seat with a bored look. And when their eyes meet....

They remember a short memory from their dream... when they were looking at each other's eyes... they kissed.

The tore their gazes pissed.

"What is wrong with them?" Nathan asked.

"I feel you... they were just staring at each other's eyes" —Karren.

"And blushed after 5 seconds." —Nathan.

"Then looked away pissed." — Karren.

"Then an awkward silence." — Nathan.

"Did something happen?" Nathan asked.

"They said 'non'" Karren answered with a shrug.

"Something is happening... just don't know what it is." Nathan stated confused.

"And knowing those two. Such good lairs they are." Karren stated while looking at them.

"I know right..." Nathan agrees.

"Ohh... thoses two have a lot to explain." Karren said with a sigh. Nathan sighed too and look at the front.

Meanwhile

"I'm just sitting next to him... but why do I feel this way. I can even look at him properly. It's just a dream. I always shrug off my dreams but this one... this ain't near to easy. I mean... he looks very handsome. His beautiful blue eyes, messy hair, the way he dresses, the way he smiles, the way he does everything with style is.... attractive....

Attractive?

No, no, no, and no again!! I can't possibly think like that!!" —Athena

I looked at her from the corner of my eye. She looks most angelic. Her glasses fits perfectly with her glassy blue eyes, her hair looking most neat, her simple yet eye catching style and her lips... why do they look so soft and... addictive. Just that dream is making feel tingly in my body.

What the fvck am I saying?!?

Athena panicked because of their distance. (Which is two inches away.) And because she panicked her eraser fell. Ever asked why she has eraser. I'll answer that later.

It round eraser rolled towards Timothy and fell on his lap he took it and handed it to her. And since the eraser was small... their fingers slightly touched. And tingles were suddenly felt.

"Thank you." Athena said with an emotionless face. But inside... she is a girl ready to jump of a moving plain. Yeah... she is going crazy.

"Your welcome." He said with a bore tone and an emotionless face. But he is like Athena. Running around like a crazy person just because of a simple touch.

Then class started like it always did. With that... nothing out of the ordinary happened. It's just... both idiots yawn and do most things at the same time.

The teacher is always weirded by such actions. "What is the history of DNA replication?" A biology teacher asked. Both idiots raised their hands in unison. "Sir. Timothy." The sir stated. He stood up, at the same time Athena yawned.

"Until the middle of this century, it was felt by most scientists that the basic genetic material of the genes was protein. However, in 1944, Avery, MacLeod, and McCarty of the Rockefeller institute showed the bacteria could be transformed from one genetic strain to another by exposing them to highly purified DNA. Timothy was going to continue but Athena did it for him.

It was thus demonstrated that DNA rather than protien was a crucial genetic Material. In 1953, Watson and Crick showed how this compound, which was known to be composed of a  series of purine and pyrimidine bases, —" she was cut because of Timothy's continuation.

"Exactly! It could accomplish the important feat of self-replication. By X-ray crystallography and model building—" Athena cuts him short.

"They showed DNA to be composed of a ladder-like arrangement of base pairs composed of Guanine, cytosine, adenine, and—" she was cut off again.

"Tymine." Timothy ended.

While they were explaining the same subject everyone was quite shocked and confused. "Uhh...." the teacher started confused while trying to absorb all of that. "Thank you very much Ravens and.... Jewel for that wonderful topic." The sir dismissed such a topic but still can't shake it off. Everyone can't. Timothy then sat down and they both yawned at the same time.

-do they have the same brain?
-did they plan that out?
-they seem so synchronized.
-they are even wearing the same outfits.
-who are those two?

"Tsk." They noticed and heard all of those words. After class they seem to walk out of the classrooms.

Lunchtime is as normal as fvck

Then class time came again and the same drills. Then they talked about the first world war. Athena is a historian type of bitch so she knows most.

"Before 1914 some peole had begun to believe that there would never be another great war. It would be too destructive, they say. But they were so wrong, for the great powers went to war again, putting a blame on each other for having started it in the first place. War of 1914-1918 was greater than that in past wars. It involved many more nations—hence it ushered in the age of total or global war." —Athena explains but Timothy cut in.

"The century preceding 1914 was comparatively a period of peace. There were wars during that century but they were in small scale. The first terrible war, which involved the whole world and produced so much death and destruction was" — them both Athena and Timothy continued the last in unison.

"World War 1 of 1914-18" both said.

Everyone was shocked once again for those two are able to think like the have the same brain.

••••••

When they were on thier way home.... the rain poured down heavily, and fortunately no lightning.

Karren went home early but Athena doesn't know. . Tell you about it soon.

Athena leaning on ther locker watching everyone leave the school with their umbrellas. She watched Benjamin leave with his sister. But he stopped and looked at her.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" He asked with concern. She forced a smile and nodded. Benjamin took a deep breath and nodded. Then he left.

"*sigh* what a day.." she said in a boyish tone. She looked down and frowned. "I guess I'll wait until the rain goes by." She whispered with a disappointed tone.

"No you're not...." she heard a low yet familiar voice. She looks up to see Timothy.

"Why do you care?" Athena asked coldly and boyishly.

"Karren can handle herself." Timothy said. Athena noticed that he didn't care to answer her questions.

"Dude, you're not answering me." She said with a yawn and a bored boyish tone. She tucked her hands inside the pockets of her jacked and yawned again. "So?" She started. "What do you want?" She asked boyish and boredly.

"Let's go home." He said as he puts his hand out for her to take.  Athena scoffed and looked at Timothy coldly.

"I'm waiting for Karren." She said boyishly and attempted to walk out.

She only get to attempt but not do it. He hugged her with an emotionless face and breath, fanning her gently. She noticed such weird thing and blushed, and cringe at the same time.

She nudged him.

"Keep your hands to yourself." When she said that... a part of that dream flashed into their heads. Timothy let's go and she rushed three steps away from him.

That part when they were going inside the theater.

"Wooh... what was that?!" They both asked in unison. And noticed such a fun coincidence. They laughed. "We're so synchronized." Both said under laughter. Then noticed it again.

"We should stop doing that." She stated under laughter. Then she breathes to stop. But the smile is still plastered on her face. She looks at Timothy who is biting his lips to stop laughter. Then at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Shades of blue reminds me of the night sky." She says with a satisfied smile. "I just noticed your handsome face." She said with a smile.

"You just noticed?" He asked with disbelief and a smirk. How's that possible?

"Yeah... who gave you plastic surgery?" She mocked. He slightly punched his chest to indicate his heart hurting.

"Your words are harsh." He pretends to be hurt. She laughed then he did too. Then he looked at her.

The wind blows and it reaches them. They didn't bother the wind because they are wearing matching jackets.

Athena noticed his gaze so she looks back at him and asked "what's up with you?" She asked in a boyish way. He shook his head indicating a nothing.

She then got bored and sat on the floor and leaned on a random locker. Her legs formed a boyish X and took her glasses off. "Why are you still here?" She asked boyishly and coldly.

Karren stole my car and left. She said... we should talk." Timothy stated with an emotionless voice.

Emotionless or just hiding feelings?

Athena's mouth hang open and she asked "then why am I still here?!" She asked madly. Timothy shrugged. What the heck?!?" She asked pissed and boyishly.

"Ohh... chill." He clams her boyishly. She took a deep breath and frowned. She watches the rain fall and the trees wet.

She was annoyed by her jacket and took it off. Timothy was shocked by what they wore. He took his jacket off and she was terrified by the coincidence.

"Is this the reason why they...." she didn't continue and cussed instead. He laughed and sat beside her sitting in a boyish way.

Timothy looks at her and subconsciously smiled.

Beautiful girl she is. A little boyish but still cute. The way she looks without her glasses. She looks most divine with those glasses off. And her hair looked better when it was loose. Like this morning. And also her green eyes.

Green eyes?

Doesn't she have blue?

"Kez... this morning..." Timothy started to talk. Athena stayed silent while looking at the trees. Timothy knows that she can hear him. "Your eyes... they were gree this morning. Also in that dream." He said.

Her eyes widen and she looked at him. "What dream?!?" She panicked.

"That dream when you were..." he didn't continue and he blushed. She did too.

"When I was..." she paused for a bit. "Your girlfriend?" She asked while a breath heavily. His eye shoot open.

"Ho.... how did you know." He spoke with a terrified face.

"It was my dream too...." she said while blushing. She tore her gaze from him and looked down while blushing. "The worst nightmare I ever had!!" She stated ashamed and madly.

"I agree." He said while blushing but hid it with his poker face.

"I want to make sure it was just a coincidence or a curse." She said and took out two pieces of paper. She handed one piece to him. "I'm going to ask you questions. Write your answer on this." She said with an emotionless face.

He took it and took out his pen. "First question... at the first part of that dream.... where were we?" Athena asked him. He wrote where they were. She did too. "It the count of three... we will show our answers." She statedwith her poker face.

"One—two—three-" they both counted and they both showed their papers.

Athena's Room was writen on the paper.

"What the...." they whispered in disbelief.

"Next question..." Timothy's turn to ask. "What food was I eating when I was in your room?" He asked. She wrote her answer and he did too. Then they counted again.

"Popcorn" was writen. Their eyes widen and they were shocked to their fullest.

-Where did we go next?
= Amusement park.

=what was I wearing?
-Blue Tunic

=what did we play first?
-hit the psychopath

=What next?
-basketball game

=which was the first ride we rode?
-roller coaster

=when was Athena crying?
-horror chamber

=what after that?
-eating ice cream.

Before they proceeded the next question... they thought about it. The time when Timothy licked the access ice cream off her lips.

They both cringed and blushed.

"What move did I pull on you that time..." he asked with an emotionless face. But deep inside... he is a crazy man.

=licked the ice cream off—

They didn't want to read it. They both crumpled the paper and attempted to throw it. But they did otherwise.

They kept asking questions that made them cringe.

Then the last question came.

=what did we do in the ferries wheel?

-we kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
478 97 13
Introverts, I call out to you: This book is about Athena, the nerdiest of introverts. However, like everyone she was hit by the curse of falling in...
218K 6.4K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
118 41 11
Sequel of "A New Beginning" Athena gets one in a lifetime opportunity. One that she can't possibly ignore. She gets the chance to be the writer she a...