The Fight For His Heart. (Gir...

By Anime_Progam

You were close friends with Anzu since you two were kids. You went to hang out with her one day to see she wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
The challenge
A special talent.
Talent
Past References
An Old Friend
After A Long Wait ( 6 Months later )
A Noticeable Difference
One shall stand....
...above the rest
A Deeper Understanding
The beginning...
...Of The End.
Yukari Ending
Erwin Ending

The Parade

2K 27 28
By Anime_Progam

Y/n POV

You wake up feeling like garbage. 

Ugh.....my head.

You slowly get out of bed and limp over to the bathroom and get in the shower. 

Anzu POV

Everybody was waiting outside of the warehouse. The parade was supposed to start today and we wouldn't disappoint. But there was one problem. 

Me "Has anyone seen Y/n?"

They all shook their heads. Where was he? It wasn't like him to be late. I heard a loud bang and saw he had entered the room with a giant bang. With that bang was a very pale Y/n.

Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Yukari "Y/n, are you alright?"

Huh? Of course, why?

Miho "You look pale."

??? "Excuse me."

We all looked and saw the manager of the warehouse looking at us through the door.

Manager "The parade starts in 5 minutes so i would start your tank engines now."

He left without saying another word. We all hoped in out tanks and saw Y/n climbing onto a flat bed. 

Yukari "Uh.....Y/n?"

Yeah?

Yukari "Why are in you in that suit and why are you climbing into a coffin on a moving flatbed."

You'll see.

Erwin "Anzu, you know anything about it?"

Me "For once i actually don't know, i didn't even notice the suit."

I looked to see him wearing a bright orange suit and he stuffed some sort of smoke grenade into his pocket. The doors opened and on by one we all left, but Y/n took the lead.

(  I Live on the internet so i see stuff like this all the time. )

I couldn't help but laugh at him and his dancing. The rest of the parade went by pretty well, when it was over we got the whole gang together and went to a show they were putting on in the town with some food and fireworks after.It was night and they had a stage in a field with little booths for the food.  We decided to join in since it would be our last day on land for a while. But i noticed Y/n wasn't anywhere to be seen since he got off the truck at the parade. 

Announcer "Now, we have a special dancer for our girls from Ooari girls academy. This dance is dedicated to two girls specifically. There names are Erwin and Yukari, please enjoy."

I saw The two look in confusion and the light dimmed, a spotlight appeared on the stage and i saw Y/n walk onto the stage with some music playing. 

The crowd applauded him and i saw her, the one who crushed his soul. She saw me and came over to me.

Hey Anzu ( New text for a person talking. )

I got really pissed off at her with this. It's been so long i can't remember her name, but I'll never forget what she made Y/n go through.

Me "Hello.......name again?"

It's tenma, shrimp.

I was clenching my fist in anger. Why was she here? What was her plan? What did she want to do to Y/n?

I see Y/n's been busy, he's even going back to his old habits. 

Me "What are you doing here?"

Well, i came to say hi to my old friend.

Me "He doesn't want to see you, ever."

Are you sure? Or do you not want him to go back with his dad?

I noticed that everyone was looking at me and i didn't care. But what scared me the most was that i saw Y/n walking this direction. 

Me "Just leave, leave before you do something you'll make me never forget."

Anzu! What did you think of my da-

She turned around and looked him in the eye.

Hey Y/n, been a while hasn't it?

His face was dead, no emotion on it what so ever. No words were spoken, and he didn't move muscle, stiff as a statue. 

Hey, what are you doing here?

Well, i just wanted to say hi to an old friend of mine. 

Sure, why are you really here?

Oh, looks like mommy was pretty inspiring to you huh? Isn't your real father never around and your step-father is always helping his other son in military stuff. 

No words, and i knew who he was talking about to, the other person who broke my heart a year ago. His name was Will and he went to go and join Katyusha and her school, the best gunner on her team.

( For those of you who don't know that's a reference to my other girls und panzer story so read that after this chapter to know what's going on. You'll understand this and future dialogues after reading it. In that story you choose the Katyusha path, and your name was Micheal. )

Yeah, so what? It's got nothing to do with you. 

I'm hurt, i helped you learn piano and tought you how to get rid of those bullies that were troubling you back then, but let's see how they react now. You can come out now.

Three guys came out from the treeline and walked towards Y/n. 

What do you guys want?

They didn't say anything and punched him in the face. He fell to the floor and i tried running over to him, but she stopped me. 

Don't think so, they've been waiting all day for this. 

They just started beating him up as he could only defend himself poorly. He never was a fighter, but all he did has be a kind and caring soul. When they were finished i saw Yuakri and Erwin run over to him and i joined them.

Yukair "Y/n! Y/n are you ok?"

He didn't say anything, his face was bruised and bloody.

Me "Y/n, hang in there. We'll get you back to the ship and get you treated."

I saw tears begin streaming down his face. he didn't say anything and closed his eyes.

Erwin "It's really bad, we need to get him treatment now. It's just like the battle of Stalingrad, Russian troops held the city for 5 months, except he should be able to hold out till we get him to the ship."

H-Home.

Me "Home?"

T-Take.......me.......home. ( Somebody make the joke, i know someone's gonna make it. )

We picked him up and brought him back towards the ship. 

Me "Yukari, carry him for a little." 

Yukair "Sure."

I walked over to her as she smiled at his pain.

Me "Stay away from him, do you hear me!"

I was yelling, nobody heard it over the sound of music and fireworks but she sure as hell heard me. I walked away without hearing a response from her, I was more concerned for Y/n. We brought him back on the ship and took him to his room. I went into the bathroom to grab some of his medical stuff the see blood,glass, and a torn down shower curtain. 

Me "Poor Y/n, she's really taken a hold on you."

i grabbed the stuff and went back to his room and helped Yukari and Erwin treat his wounds. 

Me "He's got some pretty bad gashes and cuts, one of them must have scratched him."

Erwin "i don't even know what that was all about, but when he get's better I'll ask him about it."

Me "Don't."

Yukari "Why not?"

Me "It's not a pretty story."

They looked in confusion. 

Me "I was there for some parts of the story, but he had to deal with most of the trauma he went through he had to deal with on his own. He wouldn't leave his room, he wouldn't eat properly, he would try to do somethings that i had no idea about. It's only been me, him, and Jacob since I could remember. "

They just looked at me with an understanding look with a small hint of sorrow in them. 

Me "So, where gonna stay here tonight and make sure that he get's better. After all, it's our duty to make sure we stick around for those in need, right?"

They grew smiles on their faces and nodded. We treated their wounds and grabbed some blankets and sleeping bags. We set them out in his room and layed down for the night. We shut off the night and i fell sleep almost instantly. 

*Timeskip*

Erwin POV

Me "Yukari, you up?"

Yukari "Can't sleep either huh?"

Me "No, i have an idea."

Yukari "What is it?"

Me "It's a bit embarrassing, but we could sleep in Y/n's bed."

I couldn't see her face but o could tell she was blushing a little, i could tell i was to.

Yukari "Both of us?"

Me "We could squeeze in."

Yukari "Fine, only cause i can't get to sleep."

We both stood up and slowly walked over to Y/n's bed and layed won on either side of him. We used his arms as pillows and Yuakri feel asleep pretty quickly, i wasn't far behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 437 22
This story is an au in which that since the beginning of Sensha-do it was a co-ed sport and there are many things added to make it safer. It follows...
10.3K 283 14
A young man makes a name for himself. He mastered the art of Panzerkampf and was feared by the enemies he was facing in matches. But was it all skill...
4K 104 21
#289 in #germany. We're getting closer.... #18 in gup. I mean cool... Sure. The story of a boy from Germany facing expulsion from his school if he do...
35K 1.4K 15
"Was your presence always this intoxicating? ..................................................... "I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave." ...