More Than Friends {KIDGE}

By INEEDSLEPEP

Shiro thinks that the team needs to 'bond' with each other. Keith teams up with the only other serious one, P... More

Bond
Pidge+caring=quiznack
A smile makes someones day
Risks
Locks and Lockets
Not-so-tough
Allura knows best
Bored
Shallura Prank
Lance's Prank
Left Behind
Bonus Chapter!!!
Lost
Trouble pt. 1
Trouble pt.2
Reason Of No Kidge Development
The Chapter I Promised
Pallax Mission
I can't kill Azaria I'm sorry
Guys Please Don't Kill Me
Saving Jason
Saving the Paladins
oof A/N
Another Bonus
Yo a bonus
After Time
Truth pt.1
Bonus
Truth pt.2

Sick day

953 21 40
By INEEDSLEPEP

So, now that Calisto's on the team, everyone decides to make a welcoming party. Azaria and Kim don't get one because Kim was messing around with them. They all stand in the library, with the shelves all pushed to the side. It's a spacious room, so, it's perfect. Hunk arranged the food, Lance and Allura do the entertainment, Pidge the music, Shiro and Keith pushed the shelves, Azaria took care of decorations and Kim plus Coran distract Calisto. "He should be here by now..." Allura whispers from her hiding spot.

"Great job on the decor, Zaria." Pidge whispers. It's true. There are glowing streamers coming from the center of the ceiling, lanterns in the corners, and fairy lights everywhere. Some magical touches from spells Azaria learned, too.

"Thanks, takes a lot of my energy, though." She whispers back. Suddenly, the door opens. Light shines on the place. "Luziere!" Azaria whispers. The lights turn on, only dimly. The glowing streamers and rest still shine brightly. Everyone jumps out of their place.

"Surprise!" They all yell in unison. Calisto jumps backwards and falls. He lifts his head up and smiles. He sits up, grinning and looking around.

"Surprise." Kim and Coran pat his shoulder.

"Wait, what's this for?"

"Welcome to the team, Calisto. You're now a good guy and a member in this family." Shiro puts his hand on his shoulder.

"A welcoming party! Isn't it amazing? Hunk did the food and Lance will just do a bunch of weird stuff! Pidge is taking care of the music, and Azaria did the stunning decoration!" Allura twirls around on a couch.

"Well, stunning is an exaggeration. It's decent." Azaria says, looking around. "Besides, I barely had time to make a proper chandelier. Ooh! That would've looked nice. And-"

"It looks perfect!" Calisto grins. Azaria looks over at him, smiling a bit.

"Well, I did do good. Not bad, for a girl like me." Azaria looks around and then reaches in her bag. She pulls out a small glowing gold crystal. She shows it to Calisto.

"Where'd you get that?" He snapped, grabbing it quickly.

"I think I accidentally put it in my bag. While we were arguing." Azaria answers, letting go of her bag.

"How do you 'accidentally' put it in your bag?" Azaria rolls her eyes at him, putting her hands on her hips.

"I mean, I was holding it and probably put it my bag. I was gonna go after you because I figured you were looking for me. I was gonna ask you about it. But I forgot."

"Whatever. Thanks, anyway. It's a nice memory of Xiria I have." He looks at it. Her eyes widen.

"Oh, uh, I didn't know- I'm sorry." She glances down. He looks over to her, smiling.

"It's fine. I'm glad it's the only thing I have. Leaving everyone is hard."

"Look on the bright side, you have us!" She brightens.

"Yeah." He looks around. "I have a question, Did you actually make all of these decorations?"

"Spells, you know. For the lights. Neat, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Now, don't waste time on talking to me. Go have some fun. See? Lance is making a fool of himself. Let's go check that out." Azaria points over to where he's standing, and trying to balance 15 plates on his head. They run over to get a closer look. Meanwhile, Keith is just hanging with Pidge. The thing is, Keith has a huge headache. He just doesn't want to worry anyone.

"Seriously, Keith. You don't look so good."

"I'm fine. Nothing wrong-oh hey look. Lance being stupid. Let's check that out." He smiled.

"You look paler than usual, which is saying something." He sneezes.

"No, I'm perfectly fine."

"You're a terrible liar." He gives up.

"Fine, I haven't been feeling well the past few weeks. Okay? But it's probably nothing."

"Keith! Why didn't you tell me?

"I don't know, didn't want to be a disturbance. You shouldn't have to miss a party just to worry about me."

"I don't care! You know what? I'm gonna go tell Shiro and Allura. They'll understand."

"Piiiiiiidge." Keith groans. She walks over to the couple and explains. Keith watches as Allura and Shiro nod in an understanding way. She walks back to him, grabbing him by his arm and pulling him towards his dorm.

"Pidge it's not fair for you to miss out. Go, have fun." Keith tells her. Of course, he doesn't really want her to leave. But, he doesn't want her to miss out just because of him. She opens the door without answering. "C'mon. You should be out there. Having fun." Pidge looks at him.

"Without you? No. Keith, if you're not going then I'm not going." But you made me leave. Keith thinks. But, he decides to not argue. He smiles and wraps himself with the blanket. He grabs Pidge and cuddles with her. She smiles and stays like that. All while Lance stares at them, feeling single as ever.

"Get a room." Lance says and leaves, leaving two people blushing. He goes back to the party and talks to Hunk. Kim is talking to Azaria and Calisto, who are all sitting down.. Shiro and Allura and being lovey dovey. Allura walks over to get some food, overhearing two girls giggling. She leans in close.

"So, we're at the everything's-funny stage of a crush. Huh?" Azaria stops laughing and glares at her. Then, she smirks and whispers in her ear.

"We're gonna put knives in his bed." Allura jerks her head back and runs away wide-eyed, afraid of what they'll do to her.

"What is it?" Calisto asks. Azaria looks back at him, innocently.

"Nothing. Well, nothing you need to know." Kim answers for her.

"Okay, well, What am I gonna do?" He asks them. Azaria and Kim look at each other and back at him.

"Eh?" They both say in unison.

"To Arielle! Were you two listening?" He stands up and waves his arms frantically.

"Oh, sorry, Allura distracted us. Anyways, about Arielle..." Azaria looks away.

"...Arielle would understand if you left because they're gonna kill you, right? Just explain. She'll understand." Kimara stands up, proud of her idea.

"Yeah!" Azaria stands. "Everything will work out! Like, you guys can be in a long-distance relationship!" He looks at her with dark eyes.

"Galaxies apart. You're a genius." He rolls his eyes.

"How do your eyes do that?" Kim asks.

"Huh?"

"Your eyes, they turn dark and then back to gold." She points out.

"I don't know, Xirien thing." He shrugs. "Arielle is gonna kill me." He groans.

"She can't. We're galaxies away." Azaria tells him.

"Well, what am I gonna do?"

"Do you even have something to communicate with her?" Azaria asks. He freezes, then frowns.

"No," He sits back down and rests his head on his hand. "I don't. Now I have nothing to communicate with her." Azaria and Kim look at him pitifully. Azaria pats him on his shoulder.

"We could go back, if you want." She says.

"If you want to die." Kim sits down. Azaria sits down, too.

"I do, without her I have nothing to live for." He folds his arms on the table and buries his head. There's a moment of silence.

"I don't know if I should tell you to stop or tell you how cute that was." Azaria states.

"That was cute." Kim agrees. "Arielle would die from cuteness overload."

"The fact he said that when she wasn't around is just beautiful."

"I know right."

"Are you guys just gonna keep going about this?" Calisto looks up.

"Yeah, if you don't change the subject." Azaria looks at him.

"Should I just break up?"

"Dude, you literally can't talk to her at all. You can't even say you break up. I think it just happened." Kim tell him.

"You're right. She probably thinks I left on purpose anyway." He looks down.

"Stop moping around. You're a strong independent man! You don't need a girl to define you! Move on! If she thinks that, she's not worth your time! If she thinks that, she doesn't deserve your love! You could live! If you lose someone, that doesn't mean you stop everything! You take every good opportunity and look for something good!" Azaria stands up.

"Yeah!" Kim agrees.

"You're right." He smiles. "Thanks."

"No problem. I give many people motivational speeches. I practice." Azaria grins. The voices are gone! She realizes.
Nope.

Still here. Just quiet.

And that's how I like it.

Shut up.

Nopedy Nope Nope.

Great. Just great. "Both of you shut up before I go crazy." Azaria mutters quietly.

"What?" Calisto asks. Kimara gives her a concerning look.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine!" She slowly backs away. "Just a little tired, gotta go!" She leaves, bumping into Lance. He drops 15 plates.

"Dude!" He looks at her. "Watch where your going!" She grins nervously as an apology. Then she went back to being serious.

"Didn't you drop the other 15 plates?" She asks him.

"Yeah, but maybe I'll do better." He states, as if it's normal.

"You're brainless." She leaves with that.

And Keith and Pidge are still cuddling.

A/N

Yo wassup. Missed y'all. Anyways, hope you likey. I'm dying and sick. Sorry I haven't posted. School stuff. Goodbye wizards, witches, half-bloods, aliens, humans, mortals, muggles, and normal people who have no idea what I'm talking about.

...A to the Z :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2K 28
Keith and Lance are rivals. Little by little they'll start falling for each other. But whatever falls, crash. Will their bond be strong enough to sur...
85.7K 2K 33
Keith is forced to visit Shiro's friend and his family. He expected it to be boring. What he didn't expect was for him to fall for Matt's little sist...
61.7K 1.8K 19
Y'all this shits cringe stop reading it pls 😭 Cover by: https://twitter.com/rainlikestars Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, and Allura are the five Paladin...
27.3K 483 27
When Allura and Lance start dating. After awhile it doesn't feel right. Will Keith confess to Lance? Will Shiro and Pidge get together? (Sorry guys...