BLOOD MONEY || JK✔️

由 Jiminttrash

"It's kill or be killed, princess." BOOK 1 Ranked #1 in #jk Ranked #1 in #mafialeader Ranked #2 in #army Rank... 更多

Where it all begins ✗
Blood money✗
Welcome to the Jeon mafia✗
Just him & I✗
Realization✗
She shoots, She scores✗
You're how old?!✗
Dead✗
Illegal is the new legal✗
Feisty✗
Secrets✗
He could love?✗
She's dead✗
His medicine✗
Catching on✗
Yoongi likes who?!✗
Min Yoongi to the rescue✗
History will repeat itself✗
I won't let you go, ever✗
The deal✗
His oxygen✗
The truth comes out✗
Accepting it✗
New threats✗
Hiding✗
Passed the test✗
Promises✗
I trust you✗
With pleasure comes pain✗
The ending of new beginnings✗ | Final
READ‼️‼️‼️
✔️

The attack✗

49.8K 1.7K 2.2K
由 Jiminttrash

SECOND TO LAST CHAPTEER!!!! LAST CH TOMORROW ))))))))))))::::::

...........

My eyes widened completely as I stared at y/n in shock. "How can you be pregnant? How do you know?" I ask, my mind spinning.

"I woke up sick and puking and I haven't had my period yet. I know it's still so soon but I don't know, I'm just scared..." Y/n says, tears falling from her eyes.

"You can't be pregnant...I can't be a father." I say, thoughts of my father flashing in my head.

Raising a child in this life is something I would never want in a million years. I don't want to be like my father...

"Jungkook..." Y/n said, through her tears. "Stay here, I'll go get a test." I say, my mind cloudy as I hurried out of the room and grabbed my jacket and shoes.

I rushed out to the store, needing answers. There was no way y/n could possibly be pregnant. I was careful, I used protection.

She can't be pregnant, not now, not when I'm not able to provide the best possible life for her...

She can't be pregnant...she just can't be.

...

Y/n~~

I sat there, my knees to my chest as I waited for Jungkook to come back. It felt like an eternity.

When I heard the front door, I stood, waiting for Jungkook's voice but it never came.

I walked out towards the living room, an uneasy feeling building in the pit of my stomach.

As I turned the corner my jaw nearly fell as I saw the person standing in the middle of the living room.

"Y/n..." Yoongi says, the smile on his face growing in size. "Yoongi, you're here!" I say, forgetting all of my worries in that moment.

Yoongi ran to me, throwing his arms around me and hugging me tightly. "I missed you so much." I say as I hug him back just as tightly.

"I missed you too, kid. Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as he pulled back from me, still holding me in his arms.

Before I could speak, the front door opened, revealing Jungkook.

Jungkook took in the scene in front of him, his expression changing slightly.

Yoongi let go of me and I took a step back from him. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, stuffing the bag into his pocket.

"I have news." Yoongi says and both Jungkook and I become alert. "Please excuse us, y/n." Jungkook says but I furrow my eyebrows.

"I want to hear this too." I say but Jungkook walks over to me and shakes his head, stuffing his hand into his pocket and pulling the bag out.

"Please, go." Jungkook says, pushing the bag into my chest. My eyes search his before I take the bag and make my way out of the room, leaving them to be alone.

...

Jungkook~

"What is it?" I ask as soon as y/n disappears from the room. "We caught word that the men of the neighboring mafia backed out. They want nothing to do with this after hearing what happened to the rest of the mafia." Yoongi says.

"Which means it's just one man now, right?" I ask, feeling a slight weight lift from shoulders.

"Correct. It's great news, Sir. Y/n is safer this way." Yoongi says, smiling.

"We can move y/n back home then." I say, feeling a wash of relief. "That's why I'm here. I have the car." Yoongi says, smiling widely.

"First there's something I need to take care of here so if you don't mind, can you pack up my things? I'll get y/n's, don't worry." I say.

Yoongi nods before standing and heading out after I tell him where my room is. Once he's gone I head towards the bathroom.

"Can I come in?" I ask, knocking on the bathroom door. I hear y/n mumble a quiet yes from behind the door.

I slowly push myself inside, afraid to see the results. "Are you..?" I ask, looking down at y/n.

Y/n lifts up the pregnancy test and shows me.

Negative.

I felt a feeling of relief wash over me as I let out a sigh. "Thank god." I say, placing my hand over my heart.

"It's better this way, isn't it?" Y/n says, setting the stick down and staring down at it.

I watched as y/n looked down, a look on her face I couldn't understand. It was almost as if she had wanted it to be positive...

"I have everything ready, Sit." I hear Yoongi say from behind the door and I look down at y/n before nodding.

"Come on." I say, resting my hand on top of y/n's head. "Where?" Y/n asks, looking up at me.

"We're going home." I say, my voice soft. "Really? But I thought.." Y/n trailed off.

"It's gonna be okay." I say as I lean down and kiss y/n's forehead, pulling her into my arms.

I felt myself relax as y/n began to hug me back. My heart felt warm as those three small yet powerful words came back to me.

"Y/n..." I say, lifting her chin up so she could look at me. "Hm?" Y/n asked, looking into my eyes.

The look on y/n's face was soft and caring. I already knew what she felt, I knew what I felt...

"Not now, Let's go home." I say, wrapping my arm around y/n and guiding her out with me.

...

"It's gonna be great to have you guys back. Tae keeps asking when y/n is gonna be able to come back so I'm sure he'll be happy." Yoongi smiles on the car ride home.

I make a face at the mention of Tae missing y/n. "We all miss you, especially me." Yoongi says as he smiles over at y/n.

"I miss you guys too." She says, her smile just as big.

Okay, I lied when I said I wasn't worried about it, I still was. It was because of jealousy and the fear of losing y/n, losing the woman I love.

...

Y/n~

After what felt like forever, we finally arrived at the same old familiar mansion.

It felt like years since I had last been here and I was actually pretty glad to be back. I missed my bed and I missed the guys.

"Head on in and unpack. I'll see you for lunch soon." Jungkook says and I nod before grabbing my things and heading inside.

As I pushed the front door open, I was faced with silence.

I looked around, taking in everything I hadn't seen in months. It felt nice to be back.

I made my way up to my bedroom and set my things down, taking in the comforting feeling of my bedroom.

As I was getting ready to put my things away, I heard a noise come from downstairs.

Unsure of what it was, I made my way out of my bedroom and to the top of the railing, being as quiet as I could.

As I peered over the edge of the railing, my eyes widened as I see Jungkook and Yoongi both being held in a choke hold by two tall men.

I didn't think as my emotions clouded my thoughts. "No!" I yelled, fear pumping through my veins.

Everyone's head snapped in my direction. Jungkook's eyes widened, fear taking over his features.

"Get her." One of the men says and another man appears from behind the door.

"No! Y/n, run!" Jungkook yelled, his voice echoing off the walls. I did as I was told, running towards the only place I knew would provide me some sort of safety.

As I bursted into the room labeled "MR. JEON." I hid behind his desk, careful not to give myself away.

I covered my mouth with my hand to quiet my breathing as I listened to the footsteps getting closer.

"Where are you, y/n? If you don't want Jungkook to die I suggest you show yourself." The man says, his voice close.

I reach for the keys to Jungkook's desk, careful not to jingle them. Once I open It I grab the first thing I can find.

"I'm in here, you assshole!" I yell, standing up, leaving myself completely exposed.

"Y/n, No!" I can hear Jungkook yell from downstairs and I feel my stomach turn as my heart pounds against my chest.

"There you are, Princess. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist giving yourself up for him." The guy says as he stalks towards me, his gun visible.

"Kill me. If this is what it takes for you to leave the Jeon mafia alone, kill me." I say, my voice low.

"Y/n!' I hear Jungkook yell again, his voice strained. Jungkook was in danger, because of me...

"Making it easy, I see. At least you have some kind of sense." The man says as he appears in front of me.

I look up at the man, swallowing the lump in my throat. As the man goes to move, I carry out with my original plan: I kick him in the balls.

"Fuck, you bitch!" The guy yells as he falls to the ground. I run, my legs moving as fast as they possibly could.

"Get back here!" The voice sounds close behind me. My eyes find Jungkook who was still being held by the male.

The only thing in my eyes was Jungkook and Yoongi. I needed to get to them.

Just as I got down the stairs and went to reach out for Jungkook, I was jerked backwards, strong arms wrapping tightly around me.

"No!" Jungkook yelled, his eyes wide as the man grabbed me by my hair, pulling my face up to look at his.

"You really are a fool. Risking your life for the man who was going to kill you from the start. How foolish can you be? This is why you'll never make it. You're weak. You're nothing but a slut who wanted his attention. Now it'll cost you both of your lives." The man says, pulling my hair tighter, causing me to whimper in pain as Jungkook curses in his direction.

"Let go of her. This is because of me, not her. Let her go and I'll give you whatever you want. Just let them both go." Jungkook says, motioning to Yoongi and I.

"My orders are clear. Kill the girl. That makes you suffer more, right? She dies and while you're weak, we take everything. This is how it was supposed to be all along." The man behind me says, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I choked as his hands clasped around my neck, taking the air from my lungs.

"Y/N!" Jungkook yelled, his voice faint in my ears as my senses began to dull.

This was it. This was the time.

I reached down, feeling for the weapon I had taken from Jungkook's office.

A pistol.

Gripping the gun, I swung it at his head, cracking it against it.

I gasped as the air returned to my lungs as the man fell to the ground, cursing at me.

I quickly cocked the gun back, pointing it down at him. The room fell silent as I stood there, the gun pointed at the man's head.

"You won't shoot me, you're too weak. You're just a coward who will die in the end, just you watch. I'll kill you myself. You're nothing but a slut, just like your mother." The man says, his lips curved up into a grin.

I saw red. I reacted before I could think. I aimed the gun at his head,

I fired.

Watching as his lifeless body fell to the ground, my body felt a rush of adrenaline.

All of the training, my whole reason for being here was finally happening.

It was all right in front of my very eyes. This man killed by my own hands.

"You killed him..." I hear from behind me. I turn, facing everyone who stood there in shock.

I wiped away the blood splattered onto my face, my eyes meeting Jungkook's.

"I guess you're not as weak as we thought.." The man holding Jungkook says as he slowly releases his grip on Jungkook who takes the opportunity to elbow him.

Jungkook swirls around and snaps the guys neck in one swift movement.

I look over to see Yoongi on the ground, the man who had been holding him no where to be found.

"Oh my god, Yoongi!" I say, quickly falling to his side just as Jungkook did.

"Is he alive?" I ask, fear in my chest. Jungkook reaches down and touches Yoongi's neck, checking for a pulse.

"He's alive. He'll be okay." Jungkook says. "Maybe so, but you won't be." I hear and my blood runs cold.

As Jungkook and I turn, I see the man who had been holding Yoongi, standing there with a gun pointed directly at Jungkook's head.

My eyes widened as fear coursed through my veins.

"If you won't let her die then I'll kill you. Then I'll have everything, even her." The man says, his eyes meeting mine as he smirked.

"I won't let you have her. I won't let anyone have her." Jungkook says, his voice low.

"Can't stop me when you're no longer breathing now can you?" The man grins as he points the gun at Jungkook and cocks it.

"Do it, kill me. You won't live long. My men will find you and they'll kill you too. You stand no chance." Jungkook says, his lips curving slightly.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take to see you dead." The man grins. Jungkook goes to talk and I see the man pushing his finger down on the trigger.

"No!" I yell as I jump out in front of Jungkook. "Y/n!" Jungkook yells as an excruciating pain burns in my chest.

I fall to the ground, the pain ripping me apart from the inside out. All I could do was scream as the pain coursed through me.

As my vision blurred I could hear another gunshot sound in the room.

"Y/n, No! Please don't die on me. Fuck!" I hear Jungkook's voice as he appears above me, his eyes wide and glossy.

His face was covered in blood, my blood.

"Sir, She's losing a lot of blood!" I hear another panicked voice say. "Don't you dare leave me, y/n. You promised!" Jungkook says, tears falling from his eyes.

The pain was slowly fading, a numbness taking over. My eyes felt heavy.

"You promised!" Jungkook yelled, his tears falling quickly. I could feel his tears wetting my face.

"Jungkook..." I say, coughing up blood. I reached up, my hand on his face as I felt my eyes pulling themselves down without warning.

"Please, don't leave me alone..." Jungkook says, resting his hand over mine as he cried harder.

My eyes fell, the tiredness I felt becoming too overbearing.

I mumbled out the last words I could manage, the only words that mattered.

"I love you, Jungkook."

Then everything stopped.

[...]

ONE MORE CHAPTER

im so sorry lol

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

659K 23.3K 51
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "Mr. Jungkook, I am here to kill you' Y/n spoke. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
38.1K 1.1K 31
"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the HIGHEST MAFIA BOSS, I get whatever I want" Story Contains; 📍Smuts 📍Violence 📍Matured Content 📍Romance Published Stories ...
39.4K 1.6K 39
Secret Admirer/ Mafia au Namjoon had never expected a Mafia Leader to be downright whipped for him yet here he was... Ships in the book :- - Namjin (...
514K 20.2K 36
"That boy...." "Park Jimin?" "Mmh..." "What about him?" "He's mine..." This one of my first stories so prepare to cringe away 😒 Highest ratings #1 T...