Broken (Loki x Reader)

By Magpie_Productions

A new avenger is recruited and that person is YOU!!! Since you're the new girl, you get stuck with the worst... More

Chapter One: The Offer
Chapter Three: Thanks
Chapter Four: Two Poems, One Kiss
Chapter Five: Snarky Remarks
Chapter Six: So, Daddy issues?
Chapter Seven: Lesson Number Two
Chapter Eight: Late Night Scare
Author's Note
Chapter Nine: Dancing Queen
Chapter Ten: Shall We Dance?
Apologies My Friends
Announcement!!
Another Announcement!!

Chapter Two: Lesson Number One

103K 3.2K 14.5K
By Magpie_Productions

Instead of answering, I sat down and thought about it. I would love protection from all the people out to get me, but what's the catch? I'd like to help save the world like they said, but are they telling the truth?

I sigh and say, "Well I really have nothing to lose so... sure. I accept."

Thor jumped up and yelled "Excellent! Let us go at once!"

He then grabbed my name and headed towards my door.

"W-wait a minute... we're leaving right now??" I ask surprised.

"Of course. We need you right away lady (y/n). That is why I was so forceful before. I am truly sorry if I frightened thy." Thor says as he continues to drag me out of my apartment.

Natasha then says, "Well she might need some things, Thor. She'll be staying there for a LONG time."

Thor let's go of my hand and exclaims, "Oh yes! You will need your interesting mortal contraptions to stop boredom from killing you! That is how you mortals put it, yes?"

Natasha gave him a look that said he said it wrong. I then nodded and went to get some things I might need.

My pillow, laptop, clothes, blankets, movies, and other necessities.

I packed them all away and went back to Thor and Natasha.

"Ready?" Natasha said with a hint of impatience in her voice.

I nod timidly and follow them out. When we leave my apartment building, a fancy black car is parked outside.

I've never seen such an expensive looking car before. With that money, they could feed the homeless for weeks. Why waste it on a car?

"Cmon, get in already." Natasha says pushing me in the car.

She gets in herself and drives off at full speed. I hold on to the seat for dear life. Thor seems to be enjoying himself. He was rolling the windows up and down.

'He's probably foreign or something...' I think as I watch him push more buttons.

We drive for what feels like hours. Natasha then slams her foot on the break.

I slammed against the seat in front of me. Natasha quickly got out and got my things. Thor got out and opened my door.

"Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. lady (y/n)." Thor says helping me out of the car.

I stare in amazement at the large building. The architecture was brilliant.

"Hurry up, newbie." Natasha snaps.

I quickly catch up to Natasha and Thor so I'm not left behind. We walk down a maze of hallways with many confusing twists, turns, and dead ends.

We make it to a large door with the Avengers symbol on it. Natasha unlocks the password protected door and strides in.

Thor follows her, and I follow Thor. Inside was a room full of people. Strange people...

A man with a red, white, and blue skintight outfit on with a big shield on his back. I believe he is the one they call Captain America. I think his real name is Steve Rogers.

Another man in the corner typing away on a laptop. He has messy, short brown hair and wears glasses. His name tag says that he is Dr. Bruce Banner. Also known as The Hulk.

A normal looking man sits in one of the chairs as he plays with some robotics. He was talking to Dr. Banner and seemed to be the cocky type. I recognize him as the famous billionaire Tony Stark. Also know as Iron Man.

Lastly a man in an odd attire sitting in a chair polishing his bow and arrows. Hawkeye is his name in this society, but I think I heard his real name to be Clint Barton.

I finish observing everyone and snap back into reality. Only to find that everyone is staring at me weirdly. I get embarrassed and my face heats up.

Mr. Stark chuckles at the sight.

"Sooo, this is the new girl? Pretty cute. What's the little mouse's name?" He flirts.

My face heats up again. "U-um I'm (y/n) s-sir." I stutter.

He smiles and says "Welcome to our freak show (y/n)! I'm Tony Stark. Or Ironman. Which ever one you prefer. But you probably already knew that cus I am pretty famous."

Natasha rolls her eyes.

"N-nice to meet you Mr. Stark." I say politely.

Dr. Banner gets up and shakes my hand. "Hi. I'm Dr. Bruce Banner. But you probably know me as The Hulk."

I smile politely and shake his hand.

Clint finally looks up from polishing his arrows and says "I'm Hawkeye. Master assassin."

He then goes back to polishing.

Then Mr. Rogers comes over and shakes my hand. "Hello Miss (y/n). I'm Steve Rogers, or Captain America. Its a pleasure to meet you."

I shake his hand and say "It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Rogers."

"Good. Now that you've all introduced yourselves, I think I should tell (y/n) exactly what her job is." a voice says from the door. I turn around and see the man from the laptop.

"I'm Nick Fury. Its nice to see you in person." Mr. Fury says as he walks in and takes a seat.

"So, I'll just come out and say it. We are holding a very dangerous criminal in our facility. Loki. Thor's adopted brother. He's escaped before so we always need someone to watch him. We are all busy and some of our other workers wouldn't stand a chance against him if he got out again. That's why we hired you. You are going to stay here and guard him at all times." Mr. Fury says bluntly.

I can't believe it. They hired me to babysit some criminal? Unbelievable...

"Oh, alright. So how long exactly am I going to be doing this?" I ask.

"Until we find a better way to contain him." Mr. Fury says.

"Oh, okay." I say not satisfied with the answer.

Nick then get up and says "Thor will show you to his prison when you're ready." He then leaves.

Tony bursts out laughing. "That must suck! Babysitting Reindeer Games? Yuck!"

"You shouldn't rub it in Tony." Mr. Rogers scolds Tony.

"Oh shush Capcicle!" Tony continues laughing.

Thor then leads me out of the room. He walks through more of the maze of hallways.

"He may have made many mistakes in the past, but he is still my brother. Although he probably does not deserve it, would you please be kind to Loki? He may seem nasty and devilish, but he is really just lost and broken. So, would you please just be gentle with him?" Thor asks kindly.

"Of course Thor. I'm here to guard him, not bully him." I say

"Thank you lady (y/n)" Thor says.

We reach Loki's prison and Thor unlocks the door. We walk inside and I can see Loki clearly this time. He's actually quite attractive. He notices me staring and smirks a bit. That smirk sent chilled running down my entire body.

"Why hello Thor. It seems as though you've brought me yet another toy to play with." Loki says in a husky voice.

I blush. A toy?! What does that mean?!

Loki notices my blushing face and smirks, sending chills through me again.

"This is (y/n). She is going to be your new guard. Please behave, Loki." Thor says giving Loki a look.

"Of course brother. Its a pleasure to meet you lady (y/n)." Loki says bowing.

I blush again and say "Its nice to meet you as well Loki sir."

His eyes shine with mischief, but I'm still sucked in by them. Thor then nods and leaves. All my things are already here.

Feeling awkward, I walk over to my things and grab my back with my laptop. I then sit down on the floor and open it up.

I use my computer for a while. Loki is annoyed that I'm not paying any attention to him.

"Ahem... Aren't you supposed to be watching me not that pathetic mortal garbage?" He snaps.

I look up and say "W-well yes, but since you're not trying to get out, I don't see why I can't do other things. When you feel like escaping, tell me and I'll put down my laptop."

I then continue to use my laptop. Loki crosses his arms irritated. He then smirks a wicked smirk.

I don't pay attention to what Loki is doing. I am focused on playing a game. I then hear soft laughing. Its as though Loki was next to me.

"You know, its quite rude to ignore someone." I hear him say as if he's so close.

I look up from my laptop and see him inches away from me. I let out a little shriek. I inch back to the wall as he get closer.

"Oh good, I've finally gotten your attention." he says

I then go to tackle him to get him back in his prison, but he vanishes.

"Have you learned your lesson to not ignore me?" Loki asks deviously.

I turn and see him back in his prison. I gulp and nod.

So he uses illusion magic. That could defiantly be a problem. I should be very careful with this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 188 25
You move to New York from London for a chance. When you bump into the infamous Wanda Maximoff, she manages to get you a job. You quickly become close...
7.1K 392 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...
1.1M 45.2K 40
🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future Marvel works will be as if the reader i...
79.4K 2.3K 33
Y/N Y/L/N has just graduated from college with a masters in technology and engineering. Only one problem, she's broke now. Not earning a lot of money...