His Human Mate

By Well-then-

Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of th... More

Chapter 1- My Now Ex- Boyfriend
Chapter 2- I Get To See Her Again
Chapter 3- Love you Daddy
Chapter 4 - DAD KILLED HIMSELF!
Chapter 5- I'm sorry I wasn't there
Chapter 6- No boys until you're twenty
Chapter 7- More like a slave
Chapter 8 - I'm A Werewolf
Chapter 9- Thank You
Chapter 10- You ok?
Chapter 11- Mate
Chapter 12- You get me
Chapter 13- Your son
Chapter 14- Where is Dahlia?
Chapter 15 - I Forgive You
Chapter 16- Story Time
Chapter 17- Hi Dad
Chapter 18 - Come out
Chapter 19 - I Love You Too
Chapter 20 - Halloween
Chapter 21 - Who Screamed?
Chapter 22 - Something's happened
Chapter 23 - Brothers
Chapter 24 - Dead
Chapter 25 -To The Hospital
Chapter 26 - Make Sure To Scream
Chapter 27 - Ready To Attack
Chapter 28 - Pregnant
Chapter 29 - Will you marry me?
Chapter 30 - I Miss You
Chapter 32 - What's Wrong?
Chapter 33 - Everything Will Be Fine
Chapter 34 - Bad Baby
Epilogue

Chapter 31 - Baby

676 20 0
By Well-then-

Chapter 31 - Baby

Tim P.O.V-

I stared at the text book. My eyelids were drooping tiredly when the house phone started to ring. I sighed picking it up hoping it wouldn't be some company asking if I had been on an accident. 

"Hello?" I answered the phone. 

"This is doctor Williams from the pack hospital. May I ask who I'm speaking to?" The woman spoke down the phone. 

"Uh, I'm Tim." I answered quietly. 

"What is you're relationship with the following people, Gamma Tommy, his mate Stacy and Luna Amber?"

"I'm Beta Brandon's mate." I was confused.

"You need to call them back from their trip and then get to the hospital." She ordered me.

"What's happened?" I asked concerned. 

"They've been in a car accident." She informed me. "I'm sorry but I must go help a patient."

She hung up leaving me in panic. I grabbed my phone calling Brandon. At this point I was crying hysterically. It took Brandon a minute or two to answer. 

"Tim I'm in a meeting, I'll call you back later okay." He hung up. I called him again but he didn't answer. 

I decided to call Xavier instead but his phone went straight to voicemail, he must have turned it off before the meeting. 

I decided to run to the hospital instead. As I ran I called Tommy's mum,Carla. 

"Tim? Are you okay?" She asked. 

"There's been a car accident." I cried. "Tommy, Amber and Stacy are in hospital." 

"Oh my God!" She gasped. "I'm on my way."

I arrived at the hospital and a nurse showed me to Tommy's room. I heard shouting as I entered. 

"LET ME SEE HER!" Tommy shouted pulling against the handcuffs which prevented him from leaving the bed. He spotted me. "Tim! Thank God!" 

"Are you okay?" I asked him wiping my tears.

"I need to know if Stacy is okay. Please go find her." He begged me. 

"I'm afraid we are still doing tests on Stacy, there's nothing to know yet." A nurse told him.

"SHE IS PREGNANT! I NEED TO BE THERE!" He shouted at him. 

"Nurse could you knock him out please." A doctor told the nurse. 

The nurse nodded coming towards Tommy with a needle. Tommy struggled but he passed out as he was injected. 

I left to find Stacy and Amber. I found Amber a couple rooms away. She looked distressed. Amber had a cast on her wrist and a bump on her head.

I opened the door she looked up at me straight away. 

"Are you okay?" She nodded. 

"And the baby?" I asked cautiously. 

"The baby is fine." She smiled weakly. 

"That's great." I smiled. 

"How are Tommy and Stacy?" She asked me. 

"Tommy is fine but he is freaking out because he is worried about Stacy." I informed her. 

"How is she?" Amber questioned. 

"I haven't gone to see her yet."

"Could you try to find her please?" I nodded leaving the room. 

As I searched the hospital my phone began to ring. It was Brandon. 

"Hey, the meeting is over. I saw that you called Xavier too, is it important?" Brandon spoke as soon as I answered. 

"There was a car accident an-" 

"What! Are you okay?" He shouted through the phone. 

"I wasn't in the car." I answered quickly.

"Thank God." Brandon sighed in relief. "Who was in the car?" 

"Tommy, Amber and Stacy." 

"Xavier! There's been an accident." I heard him shout. "We'll be there soon."

***

It took me half an hour before I finally found Stacy. Part of me was expecting her to have similar injuries to Amber and Tommy but I was shocked when I saw her. 

Stacy must have been on the side that was hit. She had machines attached to her, and casts on her leg and arm. She was awake and sobbing. 

"Stacy?" I said as I entered. 

"It's dead. My baby is dead." She sobbed. 

I gasped in shock. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm so sorry." She hugged me as she cried. 

***

I left Stacy's room when they finally allowed Tommy to see her. They needed to be alone. I was in Amber's room now, I had told her about Stacy's baby. Amber was sleeping now so I was quietly scrolling through my phone as I waited for her to wake. 

The door slammed open with a bang after an hour. Brandon and Xavier virtually ran into the room stopping at the sight of Amber's sleeping frame.

"Tim!" Brandon exclaimed, he hugged me. 

"Where's Tommy? He wasn't in his room." Xavier asked walking towards Amber.

"He's gone to visit Stacy." I informed him. 

"How is she?" Xavier asked tracing his hand over Amber's cast.

"She broke her arm and hit her head." I told him. 

He brushed away the hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. He hesitated and swallowed deeply before he spoke again. 

"And the baby?" He mumbled placing a hand on her stomach. 

"Completely fine." I answered with a weak smile. 

"Oh thank God." He sighed resting his head on her stomach. 

"Tim?" Amber mumbled as she began to wake up. She opened her eyes looking around. "Hey guys." Amber smiled slightly. 

"Hey." Brandon smiled at her. He still had an arm over my shoulders. 

"You should be with Tommy." Amber told Xavier. "He needs his big brother."

"He's a werewolf, he's fine." Xavier shrugged. 

"No it's because-" Amber stopped talking as Tommy entered. 

"It's because Stacy and I lost the baby." Tommy had tears trailing down his cheeks. 

Xavier P.O.V -

Part of me just assumed that their baby was fine and part of me forgot about their baby all together. I guess I was too focused on my own baby.

I didn't say anything I just engulfed him in a hug. 

"I don't know what to do." He cried. 

"Let's go outside." I told him. 

As soon as we got out of Amber's room he fell to the floor. 

"We lost our baby." He cried hiding his head between his hands. 

"I'm sorry." I told him. 

"She's in her room sobbing, and there's nothing I can do." He cried. "It's all my fault."

I sighed moving so I was sitting next to him. "It's not your fault."

"It is!" He exclaimed looking up at me with tears. "I was driving." 

"And tell me did you crash on purpose?" I asked him. 

"What? Of course not." He looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Then how is it your fault?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder. 

"It's my job to protect her. I failed." He breathed heavily.

"There's nothing you could've done." I told him. 

He turned to glare at me. "If this was the other way round and you was the one to loose your baby, you would be blaming yourself too." 

That was true but I wouldn't admit that. He shouldn't blame himself. I was clueless, I didn't know what to say. Miscarriages don't happen much with werewolves. I could see the pain in his face, Tommy loved this baby. 

"I lost my baby." More tears fell down his face as he looked. 

I felt my chest tighten as I looked at my younger brother. I felt wetness on my cheek and realized I was also crying.

"Tommy." We both looked to find Dominic at the end of the hallway, Mikey in his arms. He ran towards us putting down Mikey and hugging Tommy. 

"Dominic." Tommy sobbed into his shoulder. 

"Tommy?" Mikey walked towards us confused at our emotions. 

"Mikey, Tommy's sad right now." I told him. 

Mikey reached out to touch the tears on my cheek. 

"Why?" He asked me. 

I felt another tear escape. I couldn't tell him, he was too innocent. I just shook my head with a sad smile. 

Mikey seemed to understand and instead joined the hug. 

There was a mutual agreement to not talk. We all hugged in silence. All of us wanting to help Tommy in this time of loss. 

Amber P.O.V- 

It's been three days since the accident. We were all out of the hospital but I hadn't seen Stacy or Tommy since that day. In fact, Xavier informed me that Stacy and Tommy hadn't even seen each other. 

I guess they didn't know what to say. I know Tommy felt guilty about what happened even though he didn't do anything wrong. I understand why they don't want to see me considering I didn't lose my baby. 

Xavier had been extra cautious. He didn't want me going anywhere without him. I get that he doesn't want anything to happen to me or the baby but this is getting ridiculous. Yesterday he followed me to the bathroom. 

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Xavier. I spat out the toothpaste while he was standing behind me with his arms around my waist.

"What do you mean?" He asked. His eyes were wide as if he was horrified by the idea that I would want to go outside. 

"We've haven't gone out in days." I told him. 

"Do we have to go out?" I gave him a blank look in response. "Fine, we could go shopping for baby stuff."

I grimaced. "We've been so focused on babies lately why don't we do something to take our minds away from them."

"Like what?" He asked cautiously. 

"We've never played mini-golf together, we could do that." I suggested. 

He thought for a moment. I just know he's deciding if it is safe for a pregnant person. "Okay." He nodded.

*** 

I won, but It was obvious he didn't even try. Xavier left for a meeting but left Brandon to watch other me. 

Brandon, Tim and I had just been watching movies. There wasn't even much of a conversation. Well I didn't contribute anyway. It was purely just Tim and Brandon acting like a couple while I was the ultimate third wheel. 

"Oh shut up, you know you're better looking." Tim laughed. So then they both started to list what made the other attractive. 

Halfway through Brandon's ramble there was a knock on the door but they were both so into the conversation they didn't do it. I stood up walking towards the door and opening it. 

Stacy stood there. There was no emotion on her face but she had puffy eyes from when she had been crying. 

"Come with me." She mumbled quietly. 

I followed her to Tommy's bedroom but he was nowhere to be seen. I think he's been staying in Mikey's room. 

"Here." She handed me a large bag. "This is all the stuff Tommy and I bought for the-for the baby." 

I peeked inside the bag to find baby stuff overflowing. I shook my head. 

"No, I can't." I spoke quietly. "You'll still need this." 

"No." She looked at the bag. "I wouldn't want my child to use these. These things were for Tommy and I's first baby."

"I can't take this." I told her.

"I understand." She nodded. "I just don't know what to do with all of this." 

She took the bag of me and picked out the first thing she touched. It was a small top which said 'I love my Mummy' in bold letters. Her lip trembled before tears began to fall down her face.

She hugged me. We stayed like that for a while, not talking. 

***

"So why haven't you spoken to Tommy?" I asked. 

Stacy and I were still in Tommy's room but we were now under blankets and had hot chocolates since it had suddenly become really cold. 

"It's hard." She took a sip of her drink. "When he came into my hospital room he was so sad and I just felt like I failed him." 

"I'm pretty sure he feels exactly the same." I told her. "He told Xavier that he failed to protect you."

"This isn't his fault." She told me. 

"I know." I nodded. "It's not your fault either. As soon as you to start talking about this you'll both feel a bit better."

"I don't think I will feel better ever again." She looked down.

"You'll always be sad but with Tommy you might be able to cope." I told her. 

"Maybe." She stared down at the top in her hands. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.5K 20
"you are mine, all mine and only mine" he said looking me straight in the eye. "what did I say??" "I said what did I say??" he asked again waiting fo...
619 14 30
Adam has no one, no family, no Friends. He's just an outcast but somehow hes surviving. Xavier isn't the most popular guy in school but he has a lo...
479 54 19
(COMPLETED) Ana is a sweet, beautiful and smart girl. All her life she was emotionally abused. She grew up with a broken family. She never saw it com...
894K 21.5K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...